Peak of The Mountain Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Husband and Wife team based in Mexico and the US! Peak of The Mountain Productions specializes in candid, real-life moments. Owned and operated by Betsabe and Joey, they are both dedicated to making your wedding day not only stress free, but fun. Capturing the laughs, tears and special moments that you will cherish forever, Peak of The Mountain Productions is the perfect addition to your one-of-a-kind celebration!

Peak of The Mountain Productions offers three wedding videography packages for couples to choose from: Appalachian, Sierra Madre and Everest. Each is comprised of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Save the date
  • Engagement Photos
  • Additional hours

Other Services
Peak of The Mountain Productions couples may choose from a number of final video format options. Said options include USB or digital download and external hardrives.

Areas Covered
Peak of The Mountain Productions provides wedding videography coverage to couples located anywhere in the world.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Michelle
    Michelle F. Married on 03/05/2022

The best wedding videographer there is

We hired Betsabe and Joey to capture our wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and it was one of the best decision we have ever made. I found them here in Wedding wire. The moment I visited their page and saw the wedding videos they have created, I knew they were the perfect videographer for us. Betsabe and Joey were so easy and fun to work with. We first met them during our save the date shoot. The save the date video was included in the package we booked but it was just an optional thing. In the beginning, we were not really sure if we were going to be able to do it but one day, they made an announcement on their instagram page that they were going to do a roadtrip and that the bay area would be one of the places they'll go to. I messaged them right away if we could do the save the date video during their roadtrip. Right away, they responded and did not hesitate to accommodate us despite their busy schedule. They are such a cool and very laid back couple. We enjoyed the time we spent with them. Another thing that my husband and I also really appreciated was when they went out their way to meet us a couple of days before our big day to check out our wedding venue so that on the day of the wedding, they'll know where to go and they'll know which areas in the resort we want them to shoot us. Our wedding video turned out just like how my husband and I have always imagined it to be. Actually, it exceeded our expectations. You could really see in their work how much they love what they do. It's something that we'll never get tired of watching. Our family and friends really enjoyed watching it as well and we received so many good compliments about it. So if you are looking for the best videographer to capture all the beautiful moments you'll have on your wedding, look no more! They're the best one I promise.

Peak of The Mountain Productions's reply:

Michelle and Jay!

Thank you so much for this beautiful and kind review. You two are so wonderful and we can't thank you enough for the opportunity to get to know you and to have the pleasure to document your wedding day.

Sending you both all of our love!
  • Meagan
    Meagan B. Married on 11/14/2021

I cannot say enough about these two!

Amazing videos, personalities and the creative abilities are mind blowing. I was recommended these two by my photographer and the moment I saw their Instagram I was 100% on having them on our day! We’ve received our sneak peak and I cannot wait to see the whole video. Thank you so much for being there! If anyone is wondering about videographers you have struck gold!

Peak of The Mountain Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Meagan, this means a lot. So thankful for you and Ali. You two are a huge inspiration!
  • Mandy
    Mandy K. Married on 11/06/2021

The best videographer duo around!

Betsabe and Joey are the BEST! I would recommend their services to anyone. My husband and I had a small, intimate wedding at Biltmore this past November and cannot stop watching our video, we love it so much. We had to reschedule from a spring to fall wedding due to COVID and Betsabe and Joey were so accommodating and understanding. Their communication leading up to the wedding was amazing, they sent us a couple questionnaires to get to know us as a couple and what elements we wanted in our video. The final result is so professional looking and captured our day perfectly. We received our teaser video within 48 hours which was so special to watch on our honeymoon. All of our guests commented on how sweet, respectful, and kind they were, they felt like friends more than videographers! Don't hesitate to book them, they're amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Betsabe Fregoso
Betsabe Fregoso
Owner, director and editor

Born and raised in Guadalajara, Jal Mexico. Moved to CA when I was 14, became no 1 tennis player of my HS team and a knee injury brought me to what I am today. When I had to stop playing tennis and I was in crutches; I took a video class my senior year and it opened my eyes to new ways of expressing myself. I fell in love with editing and video and decided to go to college to study editing. Originally I wanted to edit movie trailers. One day my sister asked me to come help her open a coffee shop in Asheville NC. I took a break from school to do it. She had a lot of couples asking her to bake their wedding cake, one of the ask for recommendations for a videographer and she put in the spot haha at the time I didn't know anything about wedding videography but followed my heart and showed up to the wedding with the knowledge I had and just loved it, at the end of the day I cried because I was so happy and touched by such a beautiful experience. I still feel the same way and I am so bless to call this my calling.

Joey Lee
Joey Lee
Owner, audio engineer and drone pilot

Spent 11 years of my life in a band as the lead guitaris, but when I met Betsabe it all changed. She introduced me to a a new life of cretaivity and I'm so glad to be part it.
During the wedding you will see me hanging out with the guys, taking care of audio and flying the drone.
I love getting creative so I'll probably throw some ideas around!

Della Terra Beauty Della Terra Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I loved working with Peak of the Mountian! High quality content and such a unique style. I loved how dreamy the video turned out!

Cancun Cancun, MX, MX 0001Z

24hrs
Location of (Peak of The Mountain Productions)
Lote 9 Manzana 269 Playa del Carmen, MX, 77728