Cancun, Cancun, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Meet the Team

About Peak of The Mountain Productions

Husband and Wife team based in Mexico and the US! Peak of The Mountain Productions specializes in candid, real-life moments. Owned and operated by Betsabe and Joey, they are both dedicated to making your wedding day not only stress free, but fun. Capturing the laughs, tears and special moments that you will cherish forever, Peak of The Mountain Productions is the perfect addition to your one-of-a-kind celebration!

Peak of The Mountain Productions offers three wedding videography packages for couples to choose from: Appalachian, Sierra Madre and Everest. Each is comprised of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions
  • Additional hours

Other Services
Peak of The Mountain Productions couples may choose from a number of final video format options. Said options include DVD, digital download and USB flash and hard drives.

Areas Covered
Peak of The Mountain Productions provides wedding videography coverage to couples located in Asheville, North Carolina. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout the world.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

34 Reviews for Peak of The Mountain Productions

• Alexandra

Alexandra L. · Married on 07/03/2020

Talent of The Mountains

Don’t for a second longer look anywhere else but right here, with Betsabe and Joey. I’ve had to have a lot of communication with my vendors with the ongoing pandemic. With that being said, these two didn’t hesitate a single second to be quick to respond, friendly, and so encouraging. My husband and I’s wedding video is absolutely breathtaking, in every sense of the word! We are so lucky to have had this talented duo be a part of our big day. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Beyond thrilled I was given the Name Peak If The Mountain Productions to call for my wedding!!!!! Two of the nicest people to have met. And when it came to the wedding day I felt so at ease as I HATE having my picture taken and I never felt uncomfortable once. For the most part looking back on the day I barely remember seeing them around. What a great couple and what a great day.

Sent on 10/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Peak of The Mountain Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Team of Peak of The Mountain Productions

Betsabe Fregoso

Betsabe Fregoso

Owner, director and editor

Born and raised in Guadalajara, Jal Mexico. Moved to CA when I was 14, became no 1 tennis player of my HS team and a knee injury brought me to what I am today. When I had to stop playing tennis and I was in crutches; I took a video class my senior year and it opened my eyes to new ways of expressing myself. I fell in love with editing and video and decided to go to college to study editing. Originally I wanted to edit movie trailers. One day my sister asked me to come help her open a coffee shop in Asheville NC. I took a break from school to do it. She had a lot of couples asking her to bake their wedding cake, one of the ask for recommendations for a videographer and she put in the spot haha at the time I didn't know anything about wedding videography but followed my heart and showed up to the wedding with the knowledge I had and just loved it, at the end of the day I cried because I was so happy and touched by such a beautiful experience. I still feel the same way and I am so bless to call this my calling.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Joey Lee

Joey Lee

Owner, audio engineer and drone pilot

Spent 11 years of my life in a band as the lead guitaris, but when I met Betsabe it all changed. She introduced me to a a new life of cretaivity and I'm so glad to be part it.
During the wedding you will see me hanging out with the guys, taking care of audio and flying the drone.
I love getting creative so I'll probably throw some ideas around!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Della Terra Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I loved working with Peak of the Mountian! High quality content and such a unique style. I loved how dreamy the video turned out!

• Cancun Cancun, MX, MX 0001Z See on map
    808-207-9592 (Phone number)
    24hrs
    Location of (Peak of The Mountain Productions)
  • Lote 9 Manzana 269 Playa del Carmen, MX, 77728 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Peak of The Mountain Productions)