Cancun, Centro, Cancun, MX 77500 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About DejaVu Videography

DejaVu Videography is a wedding videography and photography company based in Cancun, Mexico. This videography service is a firm believer in the idea that video and film is the ultimate way to relive an experience, recall sharp and true memory, and perfectly capture a moment. This company’s number-one goal is to ensure you have a video that will give you an endorphin rush every time you hit play for years and years to come.

DejaVu Videography specializes in videography, but also provides photography services. When it comes to videography, this company offers cinematic and documentary-style coverage of your wedding day. All videos are shot in high-definition as a full feature. Highlight reels are also available. For a heightened visual experience, drone footage is also available. After your special day, you can enjoy your breathtaking video as a digital file for download. This company also provides custom wedding materials like save the dates. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours

Videos 5 Videos

16 Reviews for DejaVu Videography

Kyle · Married on 06/21/2020

Surprise proposal

There is no way that I can thank Claudia enough for every aspect of her service. Her response time was quick. From the moment I contacted DejaVu I experienced nothing but courteousness, kindness, care, and flexibility. Claudia listened to every aspect of what I wanted while employing her professional skill and creativity to produce nothing but the highest of quality production. She wanted to know more about me and my now fiancé so that she could use that spirit and energy to create a production that was reflective of us and our journey. The finished product has made countless people cry. I am so thankful that I found DejaVu video and would absolutely use DejaVu again. I am considering flying Claudia to another location to film our wedding. It may be cheaper to use a local videographer, but her work is just that good that it would be worth it to spend the extra money!

Sent on 08/09/2019

DejaVu Videography's reply:

From the first time we made contact and how you wanted to surprise Michelle for the proposal I knew the day was going to be beyond amazing ! And it surely was. It was no surprise for us to see such an incredible friendship and love and we all wish you the best K & M. We love you friends !!!
  • Olivia

Olivia Raymond · Married on 11/29/2019

Best videography in mexico

We have two videos one long and one highlight video, truly the best memories of our wedding days have been captured and the videos are extremely well done. I cried watching my highlight video that is how obsessed I am with it... I literally can’t stop watching it over and over.

Sent on 01/28/2020

DejaVu Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for everything Olivia !! Your day was truly perfect in every way. Full of love, details and touching speeches. We wish you and Ricardo the best =)

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DejaVu Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250.00
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• Cancun, Centro Cancun, Mexico, 77500 See on map
    9981147802 (001 52) (Phone number)
    24/7
    Location of (DejaVu Videography)