100 falling leaf lane, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number

About Heartfelt Elopements

Julia has been a space holder for many years— from teaching yoga and mindfulness since 2006, to facilitating team building workshops for large and small businesses, to mentoring groups on topics such as vulnerability, resilience, and authenticity, Julia finds much joy in working with humans. She is a lover of love, a self proclaimed “word witch”, and an avid storyteller. Constructing a personalized ceremony that truly represents the uniqueness of the love dynamic between the couples that she works with is more than a job, it’s a heartfelt passion. Heartfelt Elopements is an LGBTQ+ inclusive and supportive business.

From Julia:

Hi there! I'm Julia, and I'd love to officiate your elopement or wedding ceremony! I believe that words, when woven together with heart and intention, can truly create magic. For me, words, both written and spoken, are important. I truly feel in my bones that the exchanging of vows is a scared contract that should fill you up with joy, love, and purpose. My goal as an officiant is to pull out the essence of the love that you share as a couple, and turn it into tangible poetry that will leave a mark on your hearts for the rest of your lives. I want to represent you both as individuals, as well as a unified couple, in a way that is genuine to who you are. I truly enjoy getting to know couples, in person or through the web, and taking the time to create a customized and unique ceremony. I am also happy to simply provide a ceremony without in-depth personaliztion, if that is what the couple prefers for the sake of time and ease. Please note that no one ceremony is the same, either way. I love weaving together elements of nature, ancient traditions, and spirituality, without being dogmatic. If you call it God, The Universe, Spirit, or feel unclear as to whether or not a higher power exists, I believe we can create a beautiful ceremony that resonates with you.

Julia is available for weddings and elopements (including non-religous, interfaith, and faith-based), vow renewals, and union celebrations of all kinds. Julia makes the process very simple, and enjoys connecting with couples prior to the ceremony to best understand their love and commitment to one another.

• Asheville and Charlotte Marriages
img 0820 51 1019781 1569211480

11 Reviews for Heartfelt Elopements

• Melissa

Melissa Rose · Married on 11/02/2019

Grounded. On our most important day, ever.

Julia helped us feel relaxed and at peace on our wedding day. We asked for a calming and peaceful ceremony and she nailed it!! Her words and aura is just so special. My wedding day was not picture perfect considering the rain. Despite the weather, Julia happily ran along with the crew of elopement workers as we all looked for a location, that wasn’t too dense with fog- and we started 1.5 hrs after the planned time! I thanked Julia before she left and literally started crying tears of happiness, again. She is golden!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Heartfelt Elopements's reply:

Melissa, thank you thank you thank you for your sweet and lovely words. It was truly an honor to be you and Kyle's space holder. Sending you both heaps of love and happiness on your journey together!
  • Maggie

Maggie Quinn · Married on 10/03/2019

Amazing Energy & Beautiful Words

Julia was incredible to work with. She helped us decide if we wanted to write our own vows and connected with us to make sure we were feeling ready and excited for our wedding day. Her words were beautiful and she brought a wonderful energy to our ceremony. We are extremely happy that we chose her to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Heartfelt Elopements's reply:

It was such an honor to work with you and Brandon! You both are so sweet and clearly just adore each other. I feel lucky that I get to hold space for people like you guys! Congratulations!

Dani Weishoff · Married on 09/21/2019

a ceremony beyond our dreams

Finding Julia was magic. From our very first phone call, we could tell she had a genuine love and excitement for helping people create their perfect wedding ceremony.

What she put together for us was truly incredible. Julia captured our love in beautiful readings. She was able to put words to feelings that we'd never known how to describe before. Her language and wording throughout the ceremony was thoughtful and inclusive of us, as well as our guests. She was also able to incorporate traditions of Jewish and Christian faiths that made both of our families happy, while also helping us stay true to who we are and what we believe as a couple. She was so patient, understanding, and very flexible throughout the entire process. Her comforting guidance and warm personality helped prevent a lot of stress on our end!

The best part of our ceremony was a focus on mindfulness. It was a unique addition that I’d never seen before, and I (as well as our family and friends!) so appreciated it. Especially as the bride and groom, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and let it all fly by. Julia’s reminders throughout the ceremony to just be present helped us stay calm and enjoy the beautiful moment.

Julia is seriously the best.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Heartfelt Elopements's reply:

Dani. This brought me to tears. Working with you and Emmit was such an absolute joy. I am so happy you both found each other. Thank you thank you!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Heartfelt Elopements FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 80.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Buddhist
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• 100 falling leaf lane Asheville, NC, 28801 See on map
    8282420854 (Phone number)
    Location of (Heartfelt Elopements)