Evergreen Era Films

Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Evergreen Era Films

Evergreen Era Films is a wedding videography business in Asheville, N.C.

We specialize in outdoor, nontraditional wedding films, providing adventurous people. We believe in creating a space where you can express the depths of your love while being relaxed, respected, and celebrated. We will remind you to be present, we will make you laugh, and otherwise we will stay in the background and let your day unfold naturally.

Follow Evergreen Era Films on

• Videos 4

5 Reviews for Evergreen Era Films

Stacy · Married on 09/02/2018

So glad we spent the money on videography and on Evergreen Era!

I absolutely loved working with Kathryn at Evergreen Era Films and recommend her to anyone looking for professional videography services. My husband and I hired her for our wedding and she provided day of the wedding filming along with setting up a "Well Wishes" video during our wedding cocktail hour. Reliving our special day through that video is totally worth it and I am SO glad we added on the "Well Wishes" video, where our family and friends were able to leave us messages and advice that we also get to re-watch over and over! Kathryn made us feel comfortable from our first Skype consultation and coffee meeting and made my husband and I and our guests feel at ease on the day of our wedding. If you've ever worked with a videographer on the day of a friends wedding, I will say that I enjoyed working with Kathryn so much because she was laid back and fun and made you feel like you were just hanging out with a friend, I enjoyed having her there and am so glad we made the decision to work with her.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Kelsey · Married on 12/02/2017

Kathryn and Ian are incredible to work with. We booked with them after just meeting on Skype. We knew immediately Kathryn would be a perfect fit for our day. We went to Asheville the next month and met in person. We felt as though we had known them both for years. They were amazing to work with on our wedding day and made us both feel extremely comfortable. We just got our cinematic film and there are no words to explain how perfect it is. We really wanted to focus on the dancing part of our reception and the film portrays the energy and excitement from our dance floor. I can't wait to get our Well Wishes film and our raw footage from the entire day. Booking Evergreen Era Films was one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding!!! Thank you!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

I've worked in the wedding industry for years, and let me tell you... I am SO happy that I chose Kathryn and Ian to be a part of our wedding day. From first inquiry to final video delivery, Kathryn was a complete joy to work with. In addition to the *breathtakingly* beautiful film she created of my wedding day (while working through some pretty difficult conditions i.e. most of the wedding day being a complete downpour), she was professional, knowledgeable, and a warm, welcome addition to our intimate day. Kathryn and Ian were able to capture so many special moments without feeling intrusive - and as a person who doesn't love being in front of the camera that was a BIG concern.

Most importantly, they felt like wedding vendors who were invested in making sure our wedding day was more than a transaction. Their team helped me decide which package was right for my (somewhat non-traditional) wedding, steering me against a package that would not have fit my needs but would have earned them more money. And on the wedding day they felt like guests celebrating WITH us... big contagious smiles all around. Seriously, they are two of the warmest personalities you'll ever meet.

The edits and music choices in our final film were spot on and truly captured the vibe of our day. I still tear up every. single. time. I re-watch our video and think about showing it to my children. I know from working in the industry that one of the biggest regrets bride's have is NOT investing in wedding videography. I am so glad that my only wedding day regret was allowing my best friend to get SO hammered before her speech. And thanks to Evergreen Era Films, I have that on film as well :)

Sent on 03/23/2018

Evergreen Era Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download