Wedding by Frank

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wedding by Frank is a professional wedding officiant service. The owner, Frank Nuñez, has over two decades of experience performing wedding ceremonies and more. With the ability to speak six different languages, he can perform your ceremony in your mother tongue while basing it on your culture, beliefs, and personality. Frank is a knowledgeable, professional, and personable wedding officiant who can make your special day one to remember.

Services

Wedding by Frank offers wedding ceremonies for religious or non-denominational couples across Florida. Each ceremony is personalized to meet the couple’s beliefs, traditions, and visions. Whether you want to keep it short and sweet or add several wedding rituals and readings, Frank can accommodate your specific request. It's his main goal to make your ceremony as unique as you are as a couple. The languages Frank speaks include English,Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Russian.

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Catholic
Episcopalian
Jewish
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Message vendor

• Nastasia
    Nastasia D. Married on 06/12/2022

Blown away by Frank

Frank was an amazing officiant for our wedding! He took the story of how we met and details of our relationship and turned it into something so beautiful and poetic. I was in tears the entire time. His voice is very soothing too and you feel so comfortable in his presence. He also guided us throughout the entire ceremony so we knew what to do and say, and it was seamless. Even our photo/video team said it was the most beautiful ceremony they ever saw. I’m so happy I hired Frank!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Nastasia and Peter, Thank you so much for your beautiful review. Your kind words inspire me to do my very best time after time. It just goes to show when you love what you do you really put your heart in every word. It was so nice to finally meet in person. I truly enjoyed interacting with your families and most of all performing your wedding ceremony. I wish you both many happy years!

Blessings,
    Frank
  • Crystal
    Crystal I. Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Frank is the officiant you have been looking for!

Choosing the right officiant can make or break your wedding ceremony. My husband and I are so grateful we found and chose Frank to spearhead our big day! My husband was so nervous leading up to the ceremony. Frank being the spectacular professional that he is, guided us step by step through the ceremony. No one could hear him do this except us, so it looked flawless. Frank spoke beautifully ( did I mention he speaks 5 languages?!) and made our ceremony personal and special. Several of our guests came up to us after the ceremony to let us know how amazing Frank was. If you are looking for an officiant to make your day something to remember, give Frank a call. You will not regret it!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Crystal, thank you so much for your beautiful review. I truly enjoyed finally meeting in person and interacting with both of you and performing a beautiful, meaningful and memorable ceremony for you and your family. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

Sincerely,
    Frank
    Daimarys Married on 02/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Frank was our Officiant and Master of Ceremony. He did a superb job, my husband and I could not be any happier. He is fluent in Spanish and English. The ceremony was beautiful, he definitely gave it a personal touch. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a nice, personal ceremony.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jorge & Alejandra
    28 photos · 03/29/2015

LoFaro Photography LoFaro Photography Wedding Photographers

Frank of A Wedding By Frank is an exceptional officiant. His warm and pleasant manner exemplifies his personality. He is proficient in performing wedding ceremonies in mulitple languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian (all personally witnessed). Frank's ceremonies will exceed your expectations. Choosing A Wedding By Frank will be a perfect complement to your wedding day and must be on your vendor list.

Designed Dream Wedding & Event Planning Designed Dream Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

We had a pleasure of working with Weddings By Frank and it was a great experience for us and our clients! Frank is very professional, friendly, helpful and has a great sense of humor, that all of our clients love!!

SoFlo Productions Event and DJ Service SoFlo Productions Event and DJ Service Wedding DJs

Rank is not only a great officiant, but also great man. Truly a professional and able to deliver services in both English and Spanish. Always dresses the part and guaranteed not to make it all about him. I endorse Frank if you're looking for an officiant for your wedding

9153 Bay Cove Ln. Jacksonville, FL, 32257
Location of (Wedding by Frank)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding