PO BOX 140182, Miami, FL 33114 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wedding by Frank

Wedding by Frank is a professional wedding officiant service in Miami, Florida. Frank Nuñez has over 20 years of experience performing non-denominal wedding ceremonies. He speaks six different languages, and can perform your ceremony based on the culture, personal beliefs, and personalities. Frank Nuñez is a knowledgeable, professional, and personable wedding officiant who will make your special day one to remember.

Services

Frank Nuñez performs wedding ceremonies for religious or non-denominational couples across South Florida. Each ceremony is personalized to meet the couple’s beliefs, traditions, and vision for their special day. Whether you want to keep it short and sweet, or add several wedding rituals and readings, he can accommodate and make your ceremony as unique as you are as a couple. Frank Nuñez can perform your wedding ceremony in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese or Russian.

Areas Covered

Frank Nuñez performs weddings in Dade and Broward counties, and the upper Florida Keys.

screen shot 2017 08 30 at 1 46 00 pm

Wedding by Frank 6
Wedding by Frank 7
  • 4th of July

Claudia & Jorge · Married on 07/04/2019

He really likes doing this..He wasn't in a rush at all, he was was very very patient and happy. It is such a special day,you dont need more stress!!! He is a very friendly and loving person,easy to get allong with!!
    I was always able to reach him,and he was on time..
    Claudia & Jorge

Sent on 07/09/2010

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Claudia and Jorge for asking me to perform your ceremony. It truly was enjoyable for me to be with you on the 4th of July. Truly a day to remember and celebrate. Frank
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 06/22/2019

Frank is an amazing officiant!

Frank is incredible! He has such a gift as an officiant. We went to meet him and I felt like I was going to laugh, and cry, and jump up and down. He elicits all these emotions.
    Frank can quote the Bible (Old and New Testament), he will recite a poem, or quote an author. He’s a total professional!
    My husband didn’t understand why I wanted Frank to officiate until he met him.
    Then we were both on the same page and we both wanted Frank for our ceremony.
    I highly recommend him even if you have to accommodate his schedule, he’s totally worth it! My husband is Jewish and I’m Catholic and Frank was able to navigate our beliefs and wishes in a seamless way.
    He’s also very reasonable as far as price.
    He knows several languages.
    He respected our wishes and accommodated our requests for the ceremony. I highly recommend Frank!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of selecting me to perform your wedding ceremony. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to share such a special day with you. I wanted to bring some of the beautiful traditions from both faiths. I am grateful for your kind words. It keeps me doing what I love to the most. Many happy years!

Sincerely,
    Frank Nunez

Wedding by Frank FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Real Weddings

• LoFaro Photography
    LoFaro Photography Wedding Photographers

Frank of A Wedding By Frank is an exceptional officiant. His warm and pleasant manner exemplifies his personality. He is proficient in performing wedding ceremonies in mulitple languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian (all personally witnessed). Frank's ceremonies will exceed your expectations. Choosing A Wedding By Frank will be a perfect complement to your wedding day and must be on your vendor list.

• Designed Dream Wedding & Event Planning
    Designed Dream Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

We had a pleasure of working with Weddings By Frank and it was a great experience for us and our clients! Frank is very professional, friendly, helpful and has a great sense of humor, that all of our clients love!!

• MB Event and DJ Services
    MB Event and DJ Services Wedding DJs

Rank is not only a great officiant, but also great man. Truly a professional and able to deliver services in both English and Spanish. Always dresses the part and guaranteed not to make it all about him. I endorse Frank if you're looking for an officiant for your wedding

• PO BOX 140182 Miami, Florida, 33114 See on map