Wedding by Frank

PO BOX 140182, Miami, FL 33114 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wedding by Frank

Wedding by Frank is a professional wedding officiant service in Miami, Florida. Frank Nuñez has over 20 years of experience performing non-denominal wedding ceremonies. He speaks six different languages, and can perform your ceremony based on the culture, personal beliefs, and personalities. Frank Nuñez is a knowledgeable, professional, and personable wedding officiant who will make your special day one to remember.

Services

Frank Nuñez performs wedding ceremonies for religious or non-denominational couples across South Florida. Each ceremony is personalized to meet the couple’s beliefs, traditions, and vision for their special day. Whether you want to keep it short and sweet, or add several wedding rituals and readings, he can accommodate and make your ceremony as unique as you are as a couple. Frank Nuñez can perform your wedding ceremony in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese or Russian.

Areas Covered

Frank Nuñez performs weddings in Dade and Broward counties, and the upper Florida Keys.

Wedding ceremony

Wedding by Frank 6
Wedding by Frank 7

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2018

Dear Father Nuñez
    We can’t thank you enough for the beautiful, beautiful ceremony that you most thoughtfully performed for us at the Biltmore Hotel on September 28, 2018. Not only do we continue to talk about it, but our guests were also particularly touched by it. The words and philosophy were so beautiful and touching! We couldn’t believe how perfectly it matched us and our lives … it was as if we were speaking our hearts during the ceremony. Everyone thought it was the most beautiful, intimate and loving ceremony they’d ever witnessed! We agree wholeheartedly. Thank you so much!

With Love,
    Jennifer and Roberto

Sent on 10/06/2018

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Jennifer and Roberto, thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you both were pleased with the ceremony. I had several of your guest approach me afterwards and express their satisfaction and enjoyment of the experience as well. There is no better reward for me than receiving that reassurance from the family and friends in attendance as well as yours. It confirms that we hit all the right notes and made this beautiful experience long-lasting and memorable. I wish you both many happy years and blessings!

Sincerely,
    Frank Nunez

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Frank is a great person, and a phenomenal officiant. He personalizes the ceremony for each couple. I had previously seen him at a friends wedding and loved the ceremony. He did our wedding in English and Spanish and everyone teared up. I love how he doesn't read from a paper and his voice is amazing. He does a great job making sure everyone feels the love the groom and bride have for each other. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed the ceremony I performed. I spoke it from the heart and I'm happy that your family and friends in attendance also felt it. This is my best reward to know that I made a magical beautiful experience come to life and that I was able to capture your love and express it to your family and friends. I Wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

Sincerely,
    Frank Nunez

Wedding by Frank FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Real Weddings

• LoFaro Photography
    LoFaro Photography Wedding Photographers

Frank of A Wedding By Frank is an exceptional officiant. His warm and pleasant manner exemplifies his personality. He is proficient in performing wedding ceremonies in mulitple languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian (all personally witnessed). Frank's ceremonies will exceed your expectations. Choosing A Wedding By Frank will be a perfect complement to your wedding day and must be on your vendor list.

• Designed Dream Wedding & Event Planning
    Designed Dream Wedding & Event Planning Banquet Halls

We had a pleasure of working with Weddings By Frank and it was a great experience for us and our clients! Frank is very professional, friendly, helpful and has a great sense of humor, that all of our clients love!!

• MB Event and DJ Services
    MB Event and DJ Services Wedding DJs

Rank is not only a great officiant, but also great man. Truly a professional and able to deliver services in both English and Spanish. Always dresses the part and guaranteed not to make it all about him. I endorse Frank if you're looking for an officiant for your wedding

• PO BOX 140182 Miami, Florida, FL 33114 See on map