Wedding by Frank Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Nastasia
    Nastasia D. Married on 06/12/2022

Blown away by Frank

Frank was an amazing officiant for our wedding! He took the story of how we met and details of our relationship and turned it into something so beautiful and poetic. I was in tears the entire time. His voice is very soothing too and you feel so comfortable in his presence. He also guided us throughout the entire ceremony so we knew what to do and say, and it was seamless. Even our photo/video team said it was the most beautiful ceremony they ever saw. I’m so happy I hired Frank!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Nastasia and Peter, Thank you so much for your beautiful review. Your kind words inspire me to do my very best time after time. It just goes to show when you love what you do you really put your heart in every word. It was so nice to finally meet in person. I truly enjoyed interacting with your families and most of all performing your wedding ceremony. I wish you both many happy years!

• Crystal
    Crystal I. Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Frank is the officiant you have been looking for!

Choosing the right officiant can make or break your wedding ceremony. My husband and I are so grateful we found and chose Frank to spearhead our big day! My husband was so nervous leading up to the ceremony. Frank being the spectacular professional that he is, guided us step by step through the ceremony. No one could hear him do this except us, so it looked flawless. Frank spoke beautifully ( did I mention he speaks 5 languages?!) and made our ceremony personal and special. Several of our guests came up to us after the ceremony to let us know how amazing Frank was. If you are looking for an officiant to make your day something to remember, give Frank a call. You will not regret it!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Crystal, thank you so much for your beautiful review. I truly enjoyed finally meeting in person and interacting with both of you and performing a beautiful, meaningful and memorable ceremony for you and your family. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

Daimarys Married on 02/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Frank was our Officiant and Master of Ceremony. He did a superb job, my husband and I could not be any happier. He is fluent in Spanish and English. The ceremony was beautiful, he definitely gave it a personal touch. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a nice, personal ceremony.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Meghan
    Meghan L. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Officiant- put Smiles on the faces of our English and Russian Speaking Guests!

Frank was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We were looking for a Russian and English speaking officiant. Frank was able to do our ceremony seamlessly in both languages. He was friendly, professional, punctual and well spoken during wedding planning and on the day of! I’m so glad Frank was able to be a part of our big day!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Megan, reading your review put a smile on my face as well. I am very grateful for your kind and beautiful words. Thank you for having given me the honor of performing your wedding ceremony. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

Talia A. Married on 12/01/2021

Say Yes to Frank Nunez!

If you found Frank, look no further! He is everything you would want in an officiant. From the planning stages - understanding what we are looking for, to being patient, responsive and extremely helpful. To the actual execution, a nothing short of unforgettable (not just because it was our wedding) ceremony. Everyone of our guests (in person and zoom) commented on how great Frank was and how he made it such a memorable evening. Frank truly has a gift with words, he's eloquent, charismatic, and has a very peaceful presence.
    The officiant is the most important person in a wedding ceremony and we highly recommend Frank for a memorable ceremony!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Talia and Tamir, thank you so much for your kind words. It means the world to me. I truly enjoyed speaking with you and preparing everything for your special day. I am delighted that the guest also enjoyed the experience and confirmed their satisfaction along with your family and friends that participating via zoom. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings! Thank you for this wonderful review. It keeps me doing what I love doing most.

• Anna
    Anna M. Married on 11/13/2021

Fun to work with

Frank was a great officiant and was able to capture the audience in a way that most people cannot. He spoke in a calm, soothing tone and we loved the way he carried the message. He was fantastic with cues throughout ceremony making sure everyone was in the right place so that the photographers could do their job as well. He made us feel comfortable so that we were able to exchange vows so that we were talking to each other versus for the audience. We highly recommend!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind words and wonderful review. I truly appreciate you expressing your satisfaction with the wedding ceremony that I performed. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you both many happy years!

• User1721875 Recently married
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Frank was wonderful very professional and well spoken. We enjoyed working with Frank on our special day!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your warm and thoughtful words. It is my best reward to receive it. Many blessings in the coming years. Sincerely, Frank
  • Bernice
    Bernice C. Married on 11/07/2021

Amazing and helpful

Frank was the best officiant we could have ever asked for, from day one he was very kind, patient and helpful. He not only married my husband and I is once but twice, for our official wedding ceremony and for our civil ceremony and on both occasions he had nothing but beautiful words to say in both English and Spanish. He said a beautiful prayer for our union and a beautiful prayer for those who were departed and not able to attend our wedding in person, making our ceremony that more special. Thank you Frank for your amazing contribution to our special day and throughout the entire process.

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Bernice, thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. I am very grateful to you for having given me the opportunity to perform your wedding ceremony. I am delighted that you enjoyed the ceremony and that your guest also enjoyed my words. I performed it from the heart and I’m glad it was felt that way. I wish you both many blessings and many happy years!

• Ada
    Ada Married on 10/23/2021

Best Officiant

Frank was very professional and a delight to work with. He helped us with the ceremony details and walked us through each step before the big day. The guidance in the ceremony and the words he spoke were so beautiful. Thank you Frank for making our day so special.

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Ada, thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy that you were pleased with the wedding ceremony. It was truly a beautiful time to spend with family especially this time of year. I am grateful for you taking the time to write this review. It’ll keep me doing what I love doing most. I wish you both many happy years!

• Madelaine
    Madelaine S. Married on 09/26/2021

Married on 9/26/21

Our wedding with Frank was a dream come true. From our very first call we knew we found the perfect officiant. Frank walked us through the ceremony with so much love and patience. He was able to deliver a bilingual ceremony that made all our guest feel included. Thank you Frank, for your kindness and professionalism.
    Forever grateful,
    Madelaine & Geoff

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Madeleine and Geoff, thank you for your kind and beautiful words. I truly enjoyed spending time with both of you in the days leading up to the wedding and also highlighting all those special elements about your relationship that really made it fabulous. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony and I truly feel blessed that I was able to be such an important part of it. I am grateful for your kind words that will help me continue doing what I love doing most!

I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 08/29/2021

Amazing officiant

Frank did an outstanding job at our wedding. He was a life saver because an emergency came up with the person who was going to officiate for us days before our wedding. Luckily Frank was able to help us! We are so happy he ended up being the person to officiate our wedding! Would recommend 100%

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Jenifer , thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you were pleased with the wedding ceremony. Thank you for having given me the opportunity to perform it. It was quite an honor. I wish you both many happy years!

Tercy N. Married on 07/04/2021

Excellent Officiant

I had the honor of having Frank officiate our wedding. He was fantastic! The ceremony went so smoothly because Frank was with us every step of the way. His words were beautiful and everything flowed so smoothly. He is professional and personable. His demeanor was very calming and soothing. I had multiple guests mention how great he was. I had a few request his information for their future wedding. I would highly recommend.

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Tercy, Thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony and that your guest also expressed their enjoyment as well. Thank you for having given me the honor of performing your wedding ceremony. I wish you both many happy years!

Alba Married on 06/19/2021

Outstanding

Con mucho cariño Frank te queremos agradecer mi esposo y yo por tu excelente servicio en nuestra boda. Queremos que todos sepan que eres un ser humano increíble. Extremadamente profesional, puntual, y con una calidad magnífica en el trabajo que desempéñas. Para nosotros fuistes clave fundamental para que nuestra boda quedara hermosa y perfecta. Gracias Frank, muchas gracias. A todos/as aquellas personas que deseen tener una boda inolvidable, única y especial no duden en contactar a Frank, en verdad les digo que no se van a arrepentir, es el mejor de todos y con la mejor experiencia!!!!!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Muchas gracias Alba por sus bellas palabras. Para mí no hay mayor satisfacción que saber que ustedes quedaron contentos con mi trabajo y que fui parte de una tarde inolvidable para ustedes. Gracias por darme el honor de compartir con ustedes en el día de su boda. Les deseo muchas bendiciones y muchos años feliz.

Atentamente,
  • Wendys
    Wendys F. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding officiant!!

Our wedding with Frank was magical and absolutely beautiful. Frank was such a pleasure to work with. As soon as we spoke to him, we instantly knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding. His voice is soothing and on top of that, he was very professional and charismatic. When we spoke to him we asked him if he could officiate our ceremony to be bilingual in English and Spanish and he said he could and did it so wonderfully. During our ceremony, we felt at peace listening to him and how he made our ceremony so special and truly memorable. After the ceremony, we had so many guests come up to us and say that they have never seen an officiant as amazing as him. Thank you Frank for making our day special and for exceeding our expectations. Forever in our hearts, Wendys and Marty Maddox.

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Wendy’s and Marty, thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed your wedding ceremony. It was truly a magical time. We had the rain threatening us but I know exactly how to get it done before the rain strikes. It didn’t hurt to have a prayer in there as well before we began . I had several guest approach me and express their enjoyment of the wedding ceremony. It is my best reward to know that you were pleased as well as your family and friends. Thank you for this glowing review. It keeps me doing what I love doing most. I wish you both many happy years and blessings!

• Y
    Yuksenin G. Married on 04/23/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

Frank is amazing! As everybody probably is, we were nervous about our big day but Frank made us feel so comfortable and made it easy to get through. He is very professional and very kind. We were a little lost when it came to the process and readings, but Frank provided exceptional guidance and recommendations that exceed our expectations. We have no regrets and highly recommend him to everyone! Thank you again Frank, you were wonderful!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Yuksenin and Ernesto, thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. I love the venue you selected and I could’ve been more honored to be have been chosen to perform your wedding ceremony. I wish you both many happy years!

Frank Nuñez
  • Alex
    Alex K. Married on 04/17/2021

We love Frank!

Frank is a true gem and such a pleasure to work with. We couldn’t have been more excited to have him as part of our special day and to perform the ceremony. He has an incredible voice that captivates the audience and all of his words are very meaningful and personal to the couple. We had a ton of wedding guests tell us how wonderful he was and how much they enjoyed listening to him throughout the ceremony. If you are looking for an officiant, Frank is your answer.

*photo attached is from Evan Rich Photography

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Alex, thank you so much for taking the time to write these wonderful words of appreciation. It is my best reward and it keeps me doing what I love doing most. I am delighted that this beautiful and memorable day was awesome. I also enjoyed meeting your family and also interacting with your guest as they expressed their satisfaction and enjoyment as well. Many blessings!

• Issa
    Issa C. Married on 04/16/2021

Frank is the best

Our wedding ceremony was magical, special and beyond beautiful. Thank you Frank for such an amazing ceremony, we loved everything about it. Frank helped us and guided us every step of the process, we always answered all of our questions, which helps a lot in the planning process. We loved how detailed oriented he is by helping us you include everything you want on your wedding ceremony. All of our guests loved the ceremony as much as we did. Don't hesitate hiring Frank for your wedding, you wont regret it since the ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day.

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Issa for this glowing review. What a wonderful time in life when you can celebrate the family growing and love taking hold. The greatest honor for me is being selected to perform the wedding ceremony for a couple who truly celebrates their love and their union. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings.

• Godfrey
    Godfrey D. Married on 04/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Frank is the ultimate speaker with perfect Bilingual language to do a wedding in Miami. Our daughters wedding was super special due to frank

We are extremely happy to have had the pleasure of hiring the most professional and charismatic bilingual speaker to conduct our daughters ceremony. He is a MUST to hire for your wedding. Truly an expert, professional and most important speaks like a king. We loved him.

Wedding by Frank's reply:

WOW, it’s all I can say. Along with a great big thank you! I am so honored and humbled as well to have received this review. I performed the wedding ceremony from my heart with emotion joy and passion. It is a moment in time they must be memorialized in its greatest of way. I truly enjoyed performing the wedding ceremony as well as meeting the family and the proud parents of a beautiful couple. Thank you so much for your kind words. Certainly I will treasure and remember this day for many years to come. Many blessings!

• JESENIA
    Jesenia G. Married on 01/28/2021

Frank is the best!

You will not be disappointed with Frank! He goes above and beyond and makes your ceremony feel
    special and unique to you. He was amazing to work with him! I highly recommend!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Jessenia, thank you for your kind words. I was delighted to perform your wedding ceremony. I’m so happy you were pleased. We had a beautiful evening with perfect weather. I wish you both many happy years.

• Grether
    Grether C. Married on 01/04/2021

100% Recommend

I HIGHLY recommend!!! Not only is Frank an amazing officiant but also a beautiful person! He made our wedding ceremony such an unforgettable experience. After the ceremony all my guest came to me to tell me how amazing he was. I was extremely nervous the day of my ceremony but Frank made everything a breeze and made us feel so comfortable. If you’re looking for a bilingual officiant who will make your wedding ceremony an unforgettable experience I 100% recommend Frank!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Grether, and Nicholas, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. It was so nice meeting you and your family and getting a chance to really make it a meaningful and memorable experience for both of you. I wish you both many happy years in the future.
    Many blessings!
    Cat Married on 01/02/2021

Elopement Wedding

Frank was honestly one of the best parts of our elopement. Being that it was just us and a few select vendors, it was important to have a team that was on the ball, flexible and fun to be with. He was very responsive, which put us at ease. He prepared us prior to the ceremony, with recommendations of where to get licenses & quick vow practices. During the ceremony, he did great! Totally engaging with our digital attendees, smooth & seamless with direction & a total professional through & through. I highly recommend him!!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Catherine, thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly an honor to perform your wedding ceremony. After months of preparing it was so great to finally bring it all to reality. I’m delighted that you enjoyed ceremony and that the experience was and extraordinary one. Thank you for taking the time for writing this review. It means a lot to me to receive these words. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

• F
    Francheska R. Married on 12/27/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Frank is beyond great! He provided a ceremony that catered to our families different languages; this was truly important to us so that everyone would feel included! Frank was very kind and took the time to provide us with a ceremony that was truly unique and personal. We are truly thankful!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Franceska and Carlos, thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed spending time with you and your wonderful family which is a part of my family as well. It was a beautiful evening with a spectacular sunset. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful time together. I am delighted you enjoyed the ceremony. I performed it from the heart. I also love the photos that you shared with me. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

• Lidia
    Lidia A. Married on 12/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look No Further - Frank is the one!

Please look no further, Frank Nunez will officiate the wedding of your dreams! We actually found Frank while looking for a videographer. He was featured in a lot of the wedding videos we kept coming across. We listened to the way he spoke, and we immediately knew we had to hire him. I started going through Knot.com's list of officiants, until I found him. Frank is extremely genuinely and delivered the most beautiful and heartfelt bilingual ceremony. He managed to touch on all the things that mattered to us: faith, love, blended families, unity and WINE!! We did the wine ceremony, which consisted of putting our vows inside a wooden box with a bottle of wine for us to open on our wedding anniversary! We are supposed to read our vows again in a year, and replace the bottle for us to perform this ritual for years to come! We highly recommend Frank! He's very kind and so inspirational. He will make everyone cry!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Lidia, for many months I watched your ceremony approaching and I thought of when the day would get here I wanted to deliver some thing that will truly move all your family and friends and let them realize how important and how beautiful love is. As it could bring two families together, span distance and time and bring us all together at the perfect place and time in your life. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. I performed it from my heart. I’m extra grateful for your glowing review. It keeps me in check to know that I am performing at my most highest ability. I wish you both many happy years! I look forward to meeting again in the future and reflecting upon this special day.

Frank Nunez I
    Paige K. Married on 12/18/2020

Incredible!

Frank was perfect for our intimate Miami ceremony! We planned our wedding virtually from out of state, which required a lot of trust in the vendors we booked. Frank was so helpful and put us at ease; he even helped make sure we knew the process to file for the marriage license virtually. My husband and I have different religions, and Frank did an amazing job balancing that during the ceremony. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. Thanks again, Frank!

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Paige, i’m truly grateful for your wonderful and glowing review. We were blessed with the perfect weather day here in South Florida. I truly enjoyed interacting with your families prior to commencing the wedding ceremony. Getting a chance to meet both of you in person after many months of planning and preparing completes this wonderful experience. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. It was such a nice experience for me to spend a beautiful afternoon with you and your family. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

• Lori
    Lori D. Married on 12/05/2020

Highlight of our day! Amazing

So glad we hired Frank for our wedding in Islamorada, FL at the Post Card Inn. From start to finish Frank was amazing and if we could give him 10 stars, we would!! From beginning to end Frank was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We felt calm and at peace during the ceremony. Our family and friends also loved the ceremony and still continue to talk about what a pleasure he was. Thank you so much Frank for making our day so special!! :))

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Lorie, thank you so much for your kind words. I cannot be happier than to receive this review and know that you were totally pleased with the wedding ceremony. It was so nice to finally meet both of you in person. I truly am grateful for this review. It keeps me doing what I love doing most. I wish you both many happy years!

illustration stars