Wedding by Frank Reviews

Wedding by Frank 4
Wedding by Frank 5

Alan · Married on 12/14/2019

Great service

Well stated service that was actually meaningful. Very professional and helpful.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Alan for your kind words. All the best to you and your lovely wife.

Many happy years!
    Frank
  • Junell

Junell · Married on 09/07/2019

An amazing experience

Frank is very professional, he was able to assist us at a short time before our big day, thankfully he was available. He took his tome to know about the bride and the groom in 3 days, asked us what we liked, what we’re looking for, and in no time he called us with a successful speech and a lovely prayer. All our guest loved his service. He’s sold on us to hire him again for our 10 year anniversary. You’ll never go wrong with frank, he’s an amazing soul and loves what he do. We also hired him for our wedding MC. Thank you Frank for your services
    Alton&Junell

Sent on 09/18/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Alton and Junell, thank you so much for your kind words. I was delighted to come on board and perform your wedding ceremony. It was truly a special time that we shared together. I’m glad we had a chance to meet and I was a part of such a special day. Many blessings!

• 4th of July

Claudia & Jorge · Married on 07/04/2019

He really likes doing this..He wasn't in a rush at all, he was was very very patient and happy. It is such a special day,you dont need more stress!!! He is a very friendly and loving person,easy to get allong with!!
    I was always able to reach him,and he was on time..
    Claudia & Jorge

Sent on 07/09/2010

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Claudia and Jorge for asking me to perform your ceremony. It truly was enjoyable for me to be with you on the 4th of July. Truly a day to remember and celebrate. Frank
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 06/22/2019

Frank is an amazing officiant!

Frank is incredible! He has such a gift as an officiant. We went to meet him and I felt like I was going to laugh, and cry, and jump up and down. He elicits all these emotions.
    Frank can quote the Bible (Old and New Testament), he will recite a poem, or quote an author. He’s a total professional!
    My husband didn’t understand why I wanted Frank to officiate until he met him.
    Then we were both on the same page and we both wanted Frank for our ceremony.
    I highly recommend him even if you have to accommodate his schedule, he’s totally worth it! My husband is Jewish and I’m Catholic and Frank was able to navigate our beliefs and wishes in a seamless way.
    He’s also very reasonable as far as price.
    He knows several languages.
    He respected our wishes and accommodated our requests for the ceremony. I highly recommend Frank!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of selecting me to perform your wedding ceremony. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to share such a special day with you. I wanted to bring some of the beautiful traditions from both faiths. I am grateful for your kind words. It keeps me doing what I love to the most. Many happy years!

• Blanca

Blanca · Married on 05/11/2019

Forever Grateful

I am so happy we found Frank. He made planning and officiating our wedding worry and hassle-free. He allowed us to tailor our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. He really went out of his way to make us and our guests comfortable. The day of the wedding I had multiple guests asking if Frank was a family friend because they really felt like he had known us for a long time from the way he performed the ceremony. He was punctual. He took the time to get to know us during the planning sessions. His number one concern is your happiness and that's what really tied it all together. I can't express our gratitude enough for making our wedding day one to remember forever. I would recommend him 12 times out of 10. Thank you so much!!!

Wedding by Frank 6
    Sent on 05/14/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Blanca for writing such a beautiful review it makes such a difference for me to know that I made every effort to highlight the importance of love, union commitment and family unity. I am delighted that I made the day even more special. I’m grateful for your kind words of praise and feel honored that I was selected to be your officiant. Many blessings!

• Barbara

Barbara Andrade · Married on 04/30/2019

Happily married by Frank

Frank you were amazing! We just want to thank you for such a beautiful ceremony! My family is from Brazil and My husband’s French. Both parents were happy they could understand. Frank is able to speak both languages perfectly and proficiently. He picked very beautiful message for us. We couldn’t be happier with our choice! Thank you very very much for making it special

Wedding by Frank 7
    Sent on 05/04/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Barbara and Laurent , thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that both families were able to enjoy this beautiful experience with both of you. It was wonderful meeting you and being such a significant part of your special day.

Many happy years!

Laura · Married on 04/06/2019

Stop Searching and Just Hire Him!

You will thank me later, seriously. He is the best at what he does. Extremely experienced, you don't even need a rehearsal, he guides you through every step of the process, even throughout the ceremony. If you forgot your vows, he has a backup plan. He is brilliant at what he does. My guests could not stop talking about how amazing e was. Fully bilingual wedding, even the toughest of the guys were crying!! Thank you Frank, you truly made our ceremony unforgettable. I am so glad you came highly recommended by so many of my friends.

Wedding by Frank 8
    Wedding by Frank 9
    Wedding by Frank 10
    Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Mr.

Mr. & Mrs. Dev · Married on 04/06/2019

Miami's #1 Officiant

Frank Nunez officiated at our Hindu / Christian blend destination wedding in April 2019. Since our guests were multi-cultural and bi-coastal, it was important we projected a unifying message during our ceremony. Frank wrote the perfect words to express our gratitude to everyone for making the journey and to celebrate our union as a culturally blended couple and family. He hit just the right notes and our guests commented that the ceremony was a perfect blend of tradition, emotion, humor and inspiration. A pundit performed the Hindu rituals and Frank was able to work with him on-the-spot to coordinate transitions giving our ceremony effortless flow between the two officiants. If you are looking for an articulate, enthusiastic, uplifting and sentimental officiant who can write beautiful vows and move a crowd, do not hesitate to work with Frank. He is very well-known in the Miami area and local family friends were ecstatic when they learned we had booked him for our wedding!

Wedding by Frank 11
    Wedding by Frank 12
    Wedding by Frank 13
    Wedding by Frank 14
    Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Raquel&Sean

Raquel · Married on 03/02/2019

Simply the best!! Hire Frank!!

Frank is AMAZING. We had several guests come up to us and tell us how beautiful they found our ceremony to be. Many of our guests are already married but wanted to know where we found him. He is a true delight. We had an interfaith marriage, as well as some guests who only spoke Spanish and Frank did a beautiful job making everyone feel included. There were Christian traditions, as well as Jewish Traditions, and some Spanish mixed in with all of it. Frank is truly talented and has a gift and passion for what he does, and it’s very apparent. We had a little snafu with the mic and Frank remained cool, his demeanor unchanged and he kept everyone calm. On a somewhat hectic day he served as a reminder that everything would be just fine. His words are poetic and his delivery outstanding. If you want a beautiful ceremony, we highly recommend Frank.

Wedding by Frank 15
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Karen · Married on 01/13/2019

Best officiant!

The moment we met with Frank we knew he was the right person to officiate our wedding. Our wedding ceremony felt unique and personal, tailored to what was significant to us as bride and groom, and Frank makes sure to go over all the important details before the big day. We highly recommend Frank!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 12/27/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Frank was amazing. He made sure to listen to all our requests and created a beautiful ceremony that left everyone with tears of joy. All the details, speech fluency, and the blessing made our ceremony unforgettable.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Sabrina · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Bilingual Officiant

Frank was amazing to work with! He was so helpful with the whole process from the beginning to end. We met with him a few months before the wedding at his home office to get to know each other. We instantly felt very comfortable with Frank and decided to hire him for the wedding. So many of our guests told us how much they loved the ceremony! The fact that Frank is bilingual is a huge plus to cater to both our families and friends. Thank you, Frank!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Michael · Married on 11/17/2018

Powerful Orator

Frank has a gift, a powerful orator that manages to speak in such candid ways on the subject of romance, dedication and the connection shared with god. Frank performed at our wedding on Nov 17, 2018 and despite some of our wedding chaos he patiently guided us down the aisle and helped make our day memorable. When I think back on our wedding, I think very highly of Frank and his involvement. I recommend him with the highest of enthusiasm.

Sent on 04/08/2019

G Ks · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience and Lovely Wedding for Two Cultures!

Excellent experience with Frank! He was pleasant, professional, and accommodating from the start. He helped create a beautiful and memorable experience as had a combined ceremony across two backgrounds/cultures.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Camila

Camila Camino · Married on 11/03/2018

Just what you need

From the day we met Frank my husband and I knew he was the perfect fit! So happy we choose Frank to be part of our special day. He knew exactly what we wanted and he delivered it perfectly on our wedding day. I highly recommend Frank! Till this day I have family and friends talking about how great the ceremony was especially how well Frank spoke.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2018

Dear Father Nuñez
    We can’t thank you enough for the beautiful, beautiful ceremony that you most thoughtfully performed for us at the Biltmore Hotel on September 28, 2018. Not only do we continue to talk about it, but our guests were also particularly touched by it. The words and philosophy were so beautiful and touching! We couldn’t believe how perfectly it matched us and our lives … it was as if we were speaking our hearts during the ceremony. Everyone thought it was the most beautiful, intimate and loving ceremony they’d ever witnessed! We agree wholeheartedly. Thank you so much!

With Love,
    Jennifer and Roberto

Sent on 10/06/2018

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Jennifer and Roberto, thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you both were pleased with the ceremony. I had several of your guest approach me afterwards and express their satisfaction and enjoyment of the experience as well. There is no better reward for me than receiving that reassurance from the family and friends in attendance as well as yours. It confirms that we hit all the right notes and made this beautiful experience long-lasting and memorable. I wish you both many happy years and blessings!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Frank is a great person, and a phenomenal officiant. He personalizes the ceremony for each couple. I had previously seen him at a friends wedding and loved the ceremony. He did our wedding in English and Spanish and everyone teared up. I love how he doesn't read from a paper and his voice is amazing. He does a great job making sure everyone feels the love the groom and bride have for each other. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed the ceremony I performed. I spoke it from the heart and I'm happy that your family and friends in attendance also felt it. This is my best reward to know that I made a magical beautiful experience come to life and that I was able to capture your love and express it to your family and friends. I Wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

David · Married on 08/27/2018

Mr Nunez was in a word, OUTSTANDING. His words during the ceremony were genuine and heartfelt and many of our guest took the time to comment on how moving his delivery was. He listened carefully to our story and weaved that information into the service. I cannot say enough about how memorable the service was and both my wife and I were thrilled with his work. Mr. Nunez was a very significant part of making our day perfect!

Wedding by Frank 16
    Wedding by Frank 17
    Wedding by Frank 18
    Wedding by Frank 19
    Sent on 08/27/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2018

Frank was an absolutely wonderful officiant and MC at our wedding. His wife ran our ceremony rehersal. We booked him the day we met him. He is passionate about what he does and about making your day special. He was very flexible from the beginning, open to setting up our ceremony and reception any way we wanted. He was never overbearing or controlling, his main priority was just for my husband and I to have the day we imagined. Our guests still tell us how amazing he was! We are recommending him to everyone we know :)

Wedding by Frank 20
    Sent on 07/28/2018

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Nicole and Brian, thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you enjoyed your special day to the fullest. I truly appreciate you taking the time and writing a review for me. It helps me continue doing what I love the most. May we see each other again in the future and remember the special day that we celebrate together. Many happy years!

Frank & Maggie Nunez

Alex · Married on 07/19/2018

From the beginning, until the end. The service was excellent. The quality of the bilingual language was amazing. We received multiple compliments from our guest which made us feel great. Thank you!

Wedding by Frank 21
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Daniela · Married on 07/11/2018

Frank customized the ceremony for us and helped a lot to make it perfect!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Daniela, I am glad you enjoyed the ceremony. I'm grateful that you chose me to perform your wedding ceremony. Thank you for your kind words and review.

Betty · Married on 07/08/2018

Thank you Frank for making my weeding the most beautiful day.

Wedding by Frank 22
    Sent on 07/30/2018

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Betty for your kind words. I am happy you enjoyed your wedding ceremony. It was an honor for me to be there. Many happy years!

Frank

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

For an unforgettable, personalized and sincerely romantic dreamlike wedding experience, you need to hire Frank! The ceremony was so beautiful because of his heart-felt words that were natural and effortless. Our guests were so complimentary of his work and how intimate and special it made our wedding! He guided us through the process and was a complete pleasure to work with! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!! 7.7.18

Sent on 07/23/2018

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Jennifer, thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. I am the one that is appreciative of having received the honor of performing your wedding ceremony. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed it. I performed it from the heart and I certainly felt the love that was present. I wish you both many happy years!

Blessings,

Erika S. · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful ceremony by thoughtful officiant

A lot of planning goes into a wedding, but Frank has a way of putting you at ease about the ceremony that makes you feel like you don’t need to worry so much about that part, even if it is the most important part! A few months before our wedding, he walked us through a sample of the ceremony, all the while asking our preferences about the different elements, and then the week of the wedding, we had a quick call to make sure we were still on the same page about the plan (no rehearsal dinner necessary since we didn’t have bridesmaids/groomsmen). The ceremony itself was beautiful: Frank said all the right words to draw a few tears, as well as get a few laughs. After all, it was a celebration!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 06/23/2018

Frank is the best officiant in Miami! My ceremony was perfect and everyone enjoyed it, thanks to him. Frank was always available to answer all of our questions. We chose to have a bilingual ceremony and everything flowed perfectly.

Sent on 06/28/2018