Wedding by Frank Reviews

625 | Miami, FL

625 Reviews for Wedding by Frank

James W. · Getting married on 06/06/2022

A professional multi-lingual safe pair of hands

Frank was welcoming and professional for our day, and a good choice. While timing did not allow us to design a fully custom ceremony together, he was able to weave in some personal aspects, and was also able to add in some russian dialog for our family. Frank looked the part on the day, added to our overall sense of joy and felt like a safe pair of hands.

Sent on 07/07/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear James and Kristina thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony and that I touched on those special important points to both of you as well as communicate with the family in Russian so they could truly feel a part of this wonderful experience. I wish you both many happy years! Sincerely, Frank Nunez
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 05/05/2022

Highly recommend

We were so happy we found Frank to perform our ceremony. It was just what we wanted. Frank is experienced and will keep your ceremony running smoothly. He is a complete professional and it is clear he loves what he does. Our plans completely changed due to the coronavirus and Frank was so flexible and accommodating with all the changes. He was a pleasure to work with and helped make our ceremony special and memorable.
    * For clarification, wedding wire lists our wedding date in 2022 but we were married on 5/29/20.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Sara and Dan, Thank you for your kind words. It was such an honor for me to be a part of your special day. I truly was looking forward to performing your ceremony no matter where or what conditions were present I knew you would make it a beautiful meaningful and memorable experience. It certainly was for me as well I truly enjoyed sharing it with you. I wish you both many happy years!

• Lidia

Lidia A. · Getting married on 01/12/2022

Look No Further - Frank is the one!

Please look no further, Frank Nunez will officiate the wedding of your dreams! We actually found Frank while looking for a videographer. He was featured in a lot of the wedding videos we kept coming across. We listened to the way he spoke, and we immediately knew we had to hire him. I started going through Knot.com's list of officiants, until I found him. Frank is extremely genuinely and delivered the most beautiful and heartfelt bilingual ceremony. He managed to touch on all the things that mattered to us: faith, love, blended families, unity and WINE!! We did the wine ceremony, which consisted of putting our vows inside a wooden box with a bottle of wine for us to open on our wedding anniversary! We are supposed to read our vows again in a year, and replace the bottle for us to perform this ritual for years to come! We highly recommend Frank! He's very kind and so inspirational. He will make everyone cry!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Lidia, for many months I watched your ceremony approaching and I thought of when the day would get here I wanted to deliver some thing that will truly move all your family and friends and let them realize how important and how beautiful love is. As it could bring two families together, span distance and time and bring us all together at the perfect place and time in your life. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. I performed it from my heart. I’m extra grateful for your glowing review. It keeps me in check to know that I am performing at my most highest ability. I wish you both many happy years! I look forward to meeting again in the future and reflecting upon this special day.

Frank Nunez I
  • User3528266

Frank was wonderful very professional and well spoken. We enjoyed working with Frank on our special day!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your warm and thoughtful words. It is my best reward to receive it. Many blessings in the coming years. Sincerely, Frank

Paige K. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Incredible!

Frank was perfect for our intimate Miami ceremony! We planned our wedding virtually from out of state, which required a lot of trust in the vendors we booked. Frank was so helpful and put us at ease; he even helped make sure we knew the process to file for the marriage license virtually. My husband and I have different religions, and Frank did an amazing job balancing that during the ceremony. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. Thanks again, Frank!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Paige, i’m truly grateful for your wonderful and glowing review. We were blessed with the perfect weather day here in South Florida. I truly enjoyed interacting with your families prior to commencing the wedding ceremony. Getting a chance to meet both of you in person after many months of planning and preparing completes this wonderful experience. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. It was such a nice experience for me to spend a beautiful afternoon with you and your family. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

• JESENIA

Jesenia G. · Married on 01/28/2021

Frank is the best!

You will not be disappointed with Frank! He goes above and beyond and makes your ceremony feel
    special and unique to you. He was amazing to work with him! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Jessenia, thank you for your kind words. I was delighted to perform your wedding ceremony. I’m so happy you were pleased. We had a beautiful evening with perfect weather. I wish you both many happy years.

• Grether

Grether C. · Married on 01/04/2021

100% Recommend

I HIGHLY recommend!!! Not only is Frank an amazing officiant but also a beautiful person! He made our wedding ceremony such an unforgettable experience. After the ceremony all my guest came to me to tell me how amazing he was. I was extremely nervous the day of my ceremony but Frank made everything a breeze and made us feel so comfortable. If you’re looking for a bilingual officiant who will make your wedding ceremony an unforgettable experience I 100% recommend Frank!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Grether, and Nicholas, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. It was so nice meeting you and your family and getting a chance to really make it a meaningful and memorable experience for both of you. I wish you both many happy years in the future.
    Many blessings!

Cat · Married on 01/02/2021

Elopement Wedding

Frank was honestly one of the best parts of our elopement. Being that it was just us and a few select vendors, it was important to have a team that was on the ball, flexible and fun to be with. He was very responsive, which put us at ease. He prepared us prior to the ceremony, with recommendations of where to get licenses & quick vow practices. During the ceremony, he did great! Totally engaging with our digital attendees, smooth & seamless with direction & a total professional through & through. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/03/2021

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Catherine, thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly an honor to perform your wedding ceremony. After months of preparing it was so great to finally bring it all to reality. I’m delighted that you enjoyed ceremony and that the experience was and extraordinary one. Thank you for taking the time for writing this review. It means a lot to me to receive these words. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

• F

Francheska R. · Married on 12/27/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Frank is beyond great! He provided a ceremony that catered to our families different languages; this was truly important to us so that everyone would feel included! Frank was very kind and took the time to provide us with a ceremony that was truly unique and personal. We are truly thankful!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Franceska and Carlos, thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed spending time with you and your wonderful family which is a part of my family as well. It was a beautiful evening with a spectacular sunset. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful time together. I am delighted you enjoyed the ceremony. I performed it from the heart. I also love the photos that you shared with me. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

• Lori

Lori D. · Married on 12/05/2020

Highlight of our day! Amazing

So glad we hired Frank for our wedding in Islamorada, FL at the Post Card Inn. From start to finish Frank was amazing and if we could give him 10 stars, we would!! From beginning to end Frank was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We felt calm and at peace during the ceremony. Our family and friends also loved the ceremony and still continue to talk about what a pleasure he was. Thank you so much Frank for making our day so special!! :))

Sent on 01/24/2021

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Lorie, thank you so much for your kind words. I cannot be happier than to receive this review and know that you were totally pleased with the wedding ceremony. It was so nice to finally meet both of you in person. I truly am grateful for this review. It keeps me doing what I love doing most. I wish you both many happy years!

Roxana · Married on 11/22/2020

Amazing experience

Frank was amazing and makes you feel at ease every step of the way, his professionals and passion can be felt in each and every one of his words. I totally recommend him.

Sent on 12/04/2020

Getchens P. · Married on 11/19/2020

Beautiful ceremony

Frank, thank you for a beautiful ceremony. We really appreciated the time you took to bring the words of our union alive. My family loved the transition to French and they truly felt part of the wedding. Thank you.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Getchens For your kind words. I’m delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. I had a few guest approach me to tell me how much they enjoyed the wedding ceremony. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings!

• Anays

Anays L. · Married on 10/18/2020

Frank is the best officiant anyone could choose

His professionalism, calmed demeanor, communication skills and willingness to accommodate your needs are exceptional. Our wedding was better because of him and the beautiful ceremony he performed in two languages, which was a plus as well. We could not have chosen a better officiant to perform our wedding than Frank! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Anays and Luis, thank you so much for your kind words and for the honor of asking me to perform your wedding ceremony. I truly was delighted to know that despite the present world conditions that the ceremony did take place and that your family and friends in attendance were able to enjoy coming together and celebrating with you this most special day. The decorations the formalwear and the entire ambience was truly spectacular. I enjoyed very much sharing with you and your family and celebrating together your wedding. I wish you both many happy years!

• Kiara

Kiara O. · Married on 08/31/2020

Weddings by Frank

Frank was an amazing officiant! We got him last minute and although mast minute he made sure to meet all of our needs/ wants! He truly made our night magical! ❤️

Sent on 09/01/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Kiara and Andre, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my honor to be a part of your special day. I truly enjoyed meeting the family and spending some time with them before we began the ceremony. The chemistry between both of you was truly beautiful. Thank you for leaving these words I can remember you buy in the years to come. I wish you bothe many happy years and blessings.

Analysse R. · Married on 08/08/2020

A m a z i n g

Frank was AMAZING! I was blown away by his performance. He was so attentive to the guests especially the ones watching via zoom & no one told him to do that. He has an amazing speaking voice & was super professional. He made the ceremony absolutely perfect and I recommend him 100000/10! Thank you again so much frank!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Analysse and Antonio, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your words and kindness are truly appreciated. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony and that your guests in attendance and the ones via zoom also enjoyed the experience along with you. We had a beautiful evening just before sunset you said your vows exchanged your rings and became husband and wife before the night arrived. I wish you both many happy years! Thank you for the experience and privilege to have shared such a wonderful time with you and your family.

• Lorely

Lorely · Married on 04/25/2020

Wow wow wow

Frank married my husband and I on January 8 and all I can say is WOW!!!! Everyone was complimenting us on what a great choice we made when he hired Frank. He was truly a blessing. If you’re thinking on who to hire for your wedding... hire Frank! His professionalism and kindness are not comparable! From the Garcia’s, thank you Frank!!!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Lorely and Anthony, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I truly enjoyed performing your wedding ceremony. It was the ideal combination of all the important things of life, family and love. I wish you both many happy years and many blessings.

• Laura

Laura C. · Married on 03/13/2020

Nos encantó que Frank oficiara nuestra boda

Desde que visitamos Frank nos encantó todo lo que podía decir en nuestra boda. Sus palabras fueron muy emotivas, acertadas, conmovedoras y llenas de amor. Tanto nosotros como nuestros invitados quedamos fascinados con el trabajo de Frank. Fue romántico y personalizado. Los asistentes no pararon de decirnos lo bello que fue el speech de la ceremonia. Si llegaron con Frank, no busquen más. es el oficiante ideal para su boda.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Muchas gracias Laura por esas lindas palabras. Qué alegría y qué honor poder ser parte de su día y serviles de ministro para su boda. Les deseo a los dos muchos años de felicidad.

Bendiciones,

Elizabeth · Married on 01/18/2020

From the moment I met Frank, I knew that he would be the one the marry me. He really is such and amazing Officiant and an extremely nice person. Very responsive and professional. Thank you so so much! :)

Sent on 01/29/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Elizabeth, thank you so much for your kind words. I am honored that you selected me as your officiant. Performing your ceremony was truly a delight for me. Thank you so much for the review. I wish you both many happy years.

Alan · Married on 12/14/2019

Great service

Well stated service that was actually meaningful. Very professional and helpful.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Alan for your kind words. All the best to you and your lovely wife.

• Diana

Diana · Married on 11/16/2019

Multilingual wedding with Frank

Frank was the best wedding officiant I could ever get. We were lucky to find him because not only he speaks English and Spanish but he also speaks Russian. It was such a nice touch during ceremony, the most important parts Frank was translating to Russian and Spanish. Our grandmas and relatives that didn’t speak English, were truly honored. He was very punctual and helpful before the wedding as well. Highly recommend! Diana and Martin M.

Sent on 07/05/2020

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Diana and Martin, thank you so much for your wonderful words of complement. I was truly excited and looking forward to performing your wedding ceremony especially having the language factor as we incorporated all three languages for your families. I’m so glad they also experienced this beautiful day with you. We had the perfect weather for a spectacular sunset in celebration of your love.

• Junell

Junell · Married on 09/07/2019

An amazing experience

Frank is very professional, he was able to assist us at a short time before our big day, thankfully he was available. He took his tome to know about the bride and the groom in 3 days, asked us what we liked, what we’re looking for, and in no time he called us with a successful speech and a lovely prayer. All our guest loved his service. He’s sold on us to hire him again for our 10 year anniversary. You’ll never go wrong with frank, he’s an amazing soul and loves what he do. We also hired him for our wedding MC. Thank you Frank for your services
    Alton&Junell

Sent on 09/18/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Alton and Junell, thank you so much for your kind words. I was delighted to come on board and perform your wedding ceremony. It was truly a special time that we shared together. I’m glad we had a chance to meet and I was a part of such a special day. Many blessings!

• 4th of July

Claudia J. · Married on 07/04/2019

He really likes doing this..He wasn't in a rush at all, he was was very very patient and happy. It is such a special day,you dont need more stress!!! He is a very friendly and loving person,easy to get allong with!!
    I was always able to reach him,and he was on time..
    Claudia & Jorge

Sent on 07/09/2010

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Claudia and Jorge for asking me to perform your ceremony. It truly was enjoyable for me to be with you on the 4th of July. Truly a day to remember and celebrate. Frank
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 06/22/2019

Frank is an amazing officiant!

Frank is incredible! He has such a gift as an officiant. We went to meet him and I felt like I was going to laugh, and cry, and jump up and down. He elicits all these emotions.
    Frank can quote the Bible (Old and New Testament), he will recite a poem, or quote an author. He’s a total professional!
    My husband didn’t understand why I wanted Frank to officiate until he met him.
    Then we were both on the same page and we both wanted Frank for our ceremony.
    I highly recommend him even if you have to accommodate his schedule, he’s totally worth it! My husband is Jewish and I’m Catholic and Frank was able to navigate our beliefs and wishes in a seamless way.
    He’s also very reasonable as far as price.
    He knows several languages.
    He respected our wishes and accommodated our requests for the ceremony. I highly recommend Frank!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of selecting me to perform your wedding ceremony. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to share such a special day with you. I wanted to bring some of the beautiful traditions from both faiths. I am grateful for your kind words. It keeps me doing what I love to the most. Many happy years!

• Blanca

Blanca · Married on 05/11/2019

Forever Grateful

I am so happy we found Frank. He made planning and officiating our wedding worry and hassle-free. He allowed us to tailor our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. He really went out of his way to make us and our guests comfortable. The day of the wedding I had multiple guests asking if Frank was a family friend because they really felt like he had known us for a long time from the way he performed the ceremony. He was punctual. He took the time to get to know us during the planning sessions. His number one concern is your happiness and that's what really tied it all together. I can't express our gratitude enough for making our wedding day one to remember forever. I would recommend him 12 times out of 10. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Thank you Blanca for writing such a beautiful review it makes such a difference for me to know that I made every effort to highlight the importance of love, union commitment and family unity. I am delighted that I made the day even more special. I’m grateful for your kind words of praise and feel honored that I was selected to be your officiant. Many blessings!

• Barbara

Barbara A. · Married on 04/30/2019

Happily married by Frank

Frank you were amazing! We just want to thank you for such a beautiful ceremony! My family is from Brazil and My husband’s French. Both parents were happy they could understand. Frank is able to speak both languages perfectly and proficiently. He picked very beautiful message for us. We couldn’t be happier with our choice! Thank you very very much for making it special

Sent on 05/04/2019

Wedding by Frank's reply:

Dear Barbara and Laurent , thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that both families were able to enjoy this beautiful experience with both of you. It was wonderful meeting you and being such a significant part of your special day.