Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Candy Clip Wedding Films

What inspires us

is to capture and treasure the beautiful instants take place when people celebrates love.

The special words dedicated to the bride and groom are our script and the nature sounds around, the waves crashing in the white sand and the turquoise water complete the story to make you live this day every time you watch your wedding video.

Follow Candy Clip Wedding Films on

8c910a6adcfcb49f Candy clipweddingfilms

• Videos 3

1 Reviews for Candy Clip Wedding Films

Ellen · Married on 11/25/2017

Choosing Candy Clip as our videographer was easily the best decision I made when planning my destination wedding in Mexico. Alex was extremely responsive to all of my emails and questions throughout the planning process and was so easy to work with! From the first email contact I had with Alex through the wedding day and the delivery of the final videos, Candy Clip was amazing! Having the Candy Clip team by my side on the day of the wedding felt so natural and enabled us to be so relaxed -- I couldn't have asked for a better videographer team. The final full-length video and the highlights video was absolutely perfect and something we will treasure forever. The videos perfectly captured our special day and my experience with Candy Clip exceeded my expectations!

I would absolutely recommend Candy Clip to anyone planning a wedding in Mexico!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Candy Clip Wedding Films Pricing

Candy Clip Wedding Films Price Rates

Candy Clip Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download