Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 5

About Jen Yuson Photography

Award winning Asheville wedding photographer, Jen Yuson Photography has recently been featured as an artist on NPR's Real People, Real Stories and in the Greensboro News and Record Meet an Artist section. Her work has also been seen gracing the pages of many national and regional wedding magazines.

Using both traditional film and digital, my goal is to capture a classic and intimate look, one that transcends past current trends and will be enjoyable for many generations.

Follow Jen Yuson Photography on

Jen Yuson Photography 1
Jen Yuson Photography 2
Jen Yuson Photography 3
  • User4156829 ·

Jen and Shawn did an amazing job capturing our day. But it went beyond that. My husband and I had to change our wedding date 2 times due to various reasons, and Jen worked with us to make sure she would be available each time. She was SO patient with us during the process! While we had a smaller intimate wedding, I know our families can be hard to manage at times. But Jen and Shawn did an outstanding job mixing both professionalism and humor to make everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. So, her service was incredible in this way as well. She was very responsive to each of my emails through our tenure.
    Onto the photos...ummmmm I am SO happy with them. My husband and I couldn't be happier. This dynamic duo are simply talented. They worked with the space and lighting and the outcome was hundred of truly amazing shots of my family and us. Just WOW!!!! Don't hesitate...book Jen Yuson for your special occasion.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Kathryn · Married on 06/09/2018

Jen and Shawn are delightful to work with - they’re flexible, professional and right away you can tell that they care. They care about their craft and about helping you capture this important moment in your life from candid expressions in your vows to like vignettes of the ambience and mood of your reception. They are also really creative and adaptive - capturing elusive lighting in the gardens, magically making the uninvited gnats appear and finding perfect improvised props for a photo - and they’d never even been to my venue before. Jen made posing really easy (something I was nervous about) and her suggested improvised poses yielded some of my favorite photos. The day of your wedding can be a real whirlwind, and I can’t describe how wonderful it felt to look through the photos afterward and have all those little details waiting there for me.

Go ahead and get a hold of Jen before she’s all booked up!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Jen Yuson Photography 4
    Jen Yuson Photography 5
    Jen Yuson Photography 6

Corinne · Married on 11/03/2017

Jen and her husband were super easy to work with and very flexible to meet our needs!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jen Yuson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• WNC Weddings & Events
    WNC Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I was so excited to work with Jen Yuson Photography, as I'd seen (and loved!) her work, and had other vendor friends who spoke so highly of her. She did not disappoint! She and her husband were very detailed, flexible, and an absolute joy to work with - and their pictures were amazing! I definitely recommend Jen Yuson Photography!

• Hawkesdene
    Hawkesdene Barn & Farm Weddings

Jen Yuson Photography created a beautiful portfolio of wedding photos at Hawkesdene House, our wedding venue. Her professionalism, creativity, and ability to create stunning photos throughout the property and grounds resulted in stunning wedding photos.

• Heart Light Weddings
    Heart Light Weddings Wedding Officiants

Jen Yuson's photographs are incredible. The photos of your wedding or special event will be original, unique and perfectly capture the energy and essence of your feelings. I recommend Jen as your photographer knowing that you will be delighted with the outcome. Hannah Desmond HeartLight Weddings Asheville, NC

• Asheville, 28806 See on map