Jen Yuson Photography

Jen Yuson Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jen Yuson Photography

Award winning Asheville wedding photographer, Jen Yuson Photography has recently been featured as an artist on NPR's Real People, Real Stories and in the Greensboro News and Record Meet an Artist section. Her work has also been seen gracing the pages of many national and regional wedding magazines.

Using both traditional film and digital, my goal is to capture a classic and intimate look, one that transcends past current trends and will be enjoyable for many generations.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Jen and her husband were super easy to work with and very flexible to meet our needs!

Profile Picture Corinne, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Jen and Shawn were a dream to work with. We asked them to handle our engagement session and wedding and could not be more pleased with the process and outcome. My groom and I are not ones to take a millions pictures of ourselves, so having professional shots that we could treasure and share with our family was very important to us. Jen far exceeded our expectations. She made us feel so comfortable and confident. Half the time we didn't even know she was shooting. The photos came out so beautifully- very classy portraits, with some cutesy shots thrown in and amazing attention to detail. She is able to pick up on your personality and let it shine. When my bridesmaids and I were getting ready things did not look pretty- we were running late, there were bags and bandaids everywhere- and yet the photos show such a happy atmosphere with trash out of the shot;) Our family and friends are still gushing over the photos months later. It means the world to us to see our parents get teary eyed going through the slideshow:) Jen gives you many options regarding ordering photos after they are ready (which was only 2 weeks after the event!) and her prices seemed more than fair esp. given the Asheville wedding market. We would in a heartbeat recommend her to anyone getting married in the Asheville area

Profile Picture laura, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words can't describe how amazing Jen and Shawn are. The photos speak for themselves. Not only are they easy to work with, but they both have a calming vibe that was much needed on a hectic wedding day. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures and highly highly recommend them. Kudos to you both.

Profile Picture Kiki, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1346358013890 0544
220x220 sq 1346358014958 0644
220x220 sq 1346358017306 0681

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I was so excited to work with Jen Yuson Photography, as I'd seen (and loved!) her work, and had other vendor friends who spoke so highly of her. She did not disappoint! She and her husband were very detailed, flexible, and an absolute joy to work with - and their pictures were amazing! I definitely recommend Jen Yuson Photography!

Jen Yuson Photography created a beautiful portfolio of wedding photos at Hawkesdene House, our wedding venue. Her professionalism, creativity, and ability to create stunning photos throughout the property and grounds resulted in stunning wedding photos.

Jen Yuson's photographs are incredible. The photos of your wedding or special event will be original, unique and perfectly capture the energy and essence of your feelings. I recommend Jen as your photographer knowing that you will be delighted with the outcome. Hannah Desmond HeartLight Weddings Asheville, NC

Asheville, NC 28806   See On Map