Keystone Event Coordinating Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
  • Josh
    Josh S. Sent on 07/16/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hiring Katie was the best wedding decision we made

It's hard to do justice to how absolutely AMAZING Katie is as a planner. From the very first call we had to packing up the final details, she went above and beyond to make our day special and carefree. She found the perfect balance between hearing what we wanted and offering her own advice based on her extensive experience. There wasn't a single detail she didn't think through or a potential concern she didn't have an answer for — whether that was helping with the photography schedule or making sure our elderly family members were taken care of. She started handling our vendors a month before the event and from then on out, we could rest easy. Anytime a question came up, "Katie's on it!" was the answer in our household. We truly can't recommend her highly enough!
  • Shanna
    Shanna P. Sent on 06/18/2024

Katie is the BEST

Katie was such an amazing person to work with from the very first phone call to our last email after my wedding!! I got engaged in February of 2023 and reached out to Katie the following month. My husband and I decided to elope but we still wanted to have a big celebration with all our favorite people. The idea of splitting up our wedding into two events made me very stressed and anxious. I wasn't positive on how we could even achieve this and if it was just a crazy idea. My first phone call with Katie I expressed my concern and she immediately reassured me that this idea was possible. After our first call ended I let out the biggest sigh of relief and told my husband that I was so thankful that I reached out to her!! Katie made me feel confident in what we wanted for our wedding and I am so thankful for that. We did what we wanted and not what other people thought we should've done because Katie encouraged and supported us from the very start!! Our wedding day was so special to us and I can not thank her enough for that!

We worked with Katie on partial planning. I am so thankful to have her for the first two months of planning. She truly kept me on track and informed me the whole time, I never felt like I was forgetting something or taking too much on at once. When April of 2024 hit I had zero stress because I knew that I would have Katies help that whole month. She asked questions that I would never have thought of, helped me make final decisions and was a calming person to go to during my wedding month. Our elopement was beyond perfect and our reception space was STUNNING thanks to Katie! She even mailed our marriage license for us! Katie was very responsive and honest. When I sent her inspo she let me know what we could do to achieve my goal but in our budget. She is also super sweet and very cool! I wish I could throw more events just to have her help me again. Katie at Keystone Event Coordinating was the perfect wedding planner for us and I can not think of a better person to help plan your most special day with!! Email Katie now, I promise you will thank yourself later!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Nichole
    Nichole N. Sent on 06/14/2024

Katie is the best!

It was such a privilege working with Kaite and we could not recommend her enough!! Katie was AMAZING to work with and I can’t imagine my wedding experience without her. I hired Katie for partial planning which I am so beyond thankful for because she was the only person who kept me sane through this entire process. I knew I was in great hands after our very first meeting. I was very indecisive on a lot of decisions I had to make, and she was my hype woman through it all and reassured me through every step of the process. She was very meticulous, organized, and knowledgeable. She had no issues with me reaching out and asking questions leading up to her takeover on the 3 month out mark and once she stepped in, it was a huge sigh of relief for me. She was always very quick and prompt to respond to any questions I had. I truly looked forward to speaking with her in our meetings to update her on how everything was progressing/next steps. Our wedding day was seamless, which allowed us to fully enjoy the moment with all our friends and families. I am so grateful for all of Katie and her team’s hard work- their dedication and expertise allowed us to enjoy our special day. My wedding was everything that I envisioned and more, thanks to her. It was truly a beautiful, stress-free day that I want to relive over and over!! People are still talking about it. Planning a wedding is no joke and there is so much that goes into it that you would not even think of. Hire Keystone Event Co!
    Sarah Y. Sent on 04/25/2024

Great, Stress-Free Experience

We had our wedding at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville and could not have had a better experience with Keystone. They acted as our day-of coordinator, and we ended up being very happy we hired them! They removed all the stress from the day so we could just focus on the event. We worked with Lyndsey in the month leading up to the wedding, and she coordinated with all the vendors to make sure everything went smoothly, and ensure we didn't have to do much other than show up on the day of! We also had our 3-month-old son with us, and having Lyndsey's help made it that much easier to bring him along. She also saved the day by going back and retrieving a forgotten pack and play! I would recommend Keystone to other couples getting married at the Biltmore or in the Asheville area.
    Katie K. Sent on 02/27/2024

Life saver!

Oh my gosh!! I can’t express how amazing Katie and her company are. I am in tears writing this review because of how thankful I am that Katie made my wedding go so smoothly! I could not have done this without her support. I had the day of coordinator package with the 30 day out planning meetings. As stressful as wedding planning was, I am sad that it’s over because I got to work with so many great vendor! Katie has the best vendor recommendation list. I used her recommender photographer (Amanda Joy Photography) & HMU artist (Just wing it artistry) who were both freaking amazing!!! From the first phone call with Katie, it felt like I was talking to a friend I had know for years. She is so incredibly sweet & sociable. I had dreams of an outdoor mountain wedding, but the day of it unexpectedly snowed & changed our plans. I was in shock when I walked out of the bridal suite to see how beautifully Katie had replicated my vision inside at our venue. She made the transition for our guests incredibly smooth and executed each detail of our wedding flawlessly. I cannot think of a single thing that went wrong on our wedding day & I owe much of this to Katie. She kept us on schedule, calmed my wedding jitters, & provided us with the most beautiful decor from her inventory. Thank you so so much for all you did for our wedding & for making this such an amazing experience. It was truly the best day of my life.
  • Lacee
    Lacee M. Sent on 01/10/2024

Best Wedding Planner in WNC

I cannot say enough great things about Katie and Lyndsey! Katie was like my wedding BFF! From our first phone call, I knew Katie was the wedding planner I wanted. Katie helped me take my ideas and turn them into reality. She always had recommendations for vendors. Katie coordinated with all of my vendors for my day and helped direct them where they needed to be and when they needed to be there. Katie and Lyndsey coordinated decorating my venue and it looked exactly the way I pictured it in my head! Katie took charge of my rehersal in the best way, leaving my wedding party telliing me it was the best and easiest rehersal they had been apart of. On my wedding day, she was my hero! She handled every detail with such grace and professionalism. If any problems came up during the day, I never knew about them. Investing in a wedding planner was the best decision I made. If you want the best wedding planner, Katie is it!
    Hannah S. Sent on 11/17/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING!! She’s a total must have!

Katie is just so awesome!! I would 100% recommend hiring her and her team. My wedding day was so smooth and so enjoyable and truly all that credit is due to her!! Absolutely loved working with her. Best investment!!
    Brittany G. Sent on 03/12/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katie and her team are the best ever!!!

We have worked with Katie and her team a few times now and all I can say is wow! They are the most professional, kind and hardworking people! They not only make it an amazing experience for their clients but also the vendors they work with! As wedding videographers it means the world to us when a planning team is great with communication and makes sure all of our needs are taken care of on the day of the wedding! We love Katie and her team! They will bring your wedding dreams and vision come to life!
    Stefani H. Sent on 10/24/2023

Perfection

I can’t say enough good things about Katie. All the vendors enjoyed working with her. She made the day perfect. She was SO well prepared, made everything happen and most of all was calm. Kept me calm and the day went better than I ever could have hoped. No issues at all. Not one. She kept the day flowing smoothly. Handled any and everything immediately if we wanted to change something. There aren’t enough stars to give her.
    Elizabeth G. Sent on 10/02/2023

Mother of Bride

As mother of the bride, I could not have pulled off an event like the one we had without this team. From day one, they were absolutely amazing to work with. They anticipated every question and answered even the unanticipated questions quickly and thoroughly. I am a very organized person and didn’t imagine the complexity of planning an event so large and detailed. Their kindness, support and eagerness please day of was unsurpassed. There are plenty of places in a budget that could be cut, but the services of Keystone cannot be spared. I highly recommend this team of professionals for your wedding.
    Lydia Sent on 10/02/2023

Hire these ladies

Working with Katie and Lyndsey was an absolute dream! Lyndsey was extremely organized and timely from our first conversation to the wedding day. She handled everything with grace and fixed problems that arose efficiently and calmly. I did not have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day because I knew they would handle it all. They made sure we ate dinner, had everything we needed, and stayed on time for everything. The day ran so smoothly. Highly highly recommend these ladies. They are the best!!!
  • Alicia
    Alicia P. Sent on 10/19/2023

Down to the Details

Having Katie as a wedding coordinator was such a blessing. She thought about the details that I didn't know existed and made the wedding day so much less stressful. Katie took the time to get to know me and talk through how I wanted the day to go so that when the day came, I could focus on getting ready and not stress out about the decor and the timing. 10/10 recommend!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Sent on 11/05/2023

Wedding Planning Queens!

Where to even begin with Katie and her team at Keystone! We hired her for partial planning at our wedding in Blowing Rock, NC. From our very first phone call, I felt a huge sense of relief. Katie is organized, attention-detailed, creative, and kind. She created a seamless and reasonable timeline- which several of our other vendors mentioned to me was the best they'd ever seen. Though we only spoke over the phone for months, I felt like I'd known her my whole life! When our wedding day arrived, she and Lyndsey greeted us with warmth and assurance. They immediately settled all my nerves, took initiative, and executed every tiny detail. They took care of all the nuances and hiccups during the day (including- but not limited to- an uneven dance floor, coordinating several bus trips, and helping us "dismiss" a rather intoxicated guest ha!). They set up our tent and escorted our guests in the DOWN-pouring rain without missing a beat. When the day was all said and done, I was truly sad to say goodbye! I cannot recommend Keystone Events enough, and can reliably say our wedding couldn't have gone on (at least without me losing my sanity) without them.
    Melanie H. Sent on 08/28/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helped execute our perfect day

We had our wedding on 8/26/23, and the day could not have gone more smoothly, all thanks to Lyndsey Chaput. There was nothing she couldn’t do. No fire she couldn’t put out. She succeeded in not asking me or the groom a single question on the wedding day. Truly couldn’t have had a better person on our team to execute our vision.
  • Jill
    Jill B. Sent on 08/08/2023

Amazing coordinator!

We loved working with Katie for day of coordinating services! Katie ensured that our wedding day ran smoothly even with last-minute weather changes. She worked excellently with the other vendors and helped to keep the timeline running. Anything we needed, she was right there and more than willing to help. We loved her enthusiastic personality and positivity during the rehearsal and wedding day. I highly recommend Keystone Event Coordinating for all coordinating needs.
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Sent on 08/17/2023

Wedding Planner/Friend

Katie is the ABSOLUTE best! She did a full service planning for our wedding and she crushed it! We told her what we wanted and she made our day everything we wanted with minimal stress for us. I truly feel like I gained a friend during the planning process. If it isn't enough that we loved her....after the wedding our families raved about how amazing Katie is!
    Evie R. Sent on 05/21/2023

Amazing!

Can’t say enough good things about Katie, she is the absolute best with all coordinating, planning, and day of leadership!!!
    Cassie S. Sent on 10/13/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are so incredibly grateful to have Katie Rinehart as the conductor of our wedding planning journey, and we strongly recommend.

Reviews are only words, and words cannot fully describe the ease and joy my husband and I felt on our wedding day with Katie Rinehart as our wedding coordinator. We knew she was the perfect fit for us for three reasons.

1. Kate was my friend who I’d worked with at a local high school. I knew her to be exceptionally organized, outrageously fun, and genuinely kind, as she, outside of her scope of teaching, coordinated the teacher assembly dances, exam schedules, and other fun events and had a great connection with all her students and every staff member (as many teachers know, is not an easy feat).

2. When she left teaching to pursue her dream of being a wedding planner, we attended a wedding she coordinated for one of our best friends and watched her magic at work. I was not surprised by her instant success. She flawlessly ran the event and handled stress and change like a goddess. The wedding was magical, and I knew it was not only due to the beautiful couple getting married but also the demanding behind-the-scenes efforts orchestrated by Katie and her team. It was exquisite and unforgettable!

3. I knew in my heart that I could trust Katie. She created a connection with me and my husband and listened to what we wanted to make our day exceptional from start to finish. We were able to enjoy the whole process of planning the event, spending the most memorable moment of our relationship so far, and the special send-off into married life without worrying about cleaning up the party.

Our Journey:
    We started our couple/coordinator relationship with Katie over a 2-hour phone conversation, explaining our ideas and answering as many of Katie’s initial questions as we could, including the guest count, venue options, wedding website, food, dessert, invitation layout, music, vows, hotel options, rehearsal dinner, wedding party, decorations, layout design, flowers, bar, dress, colors, etc. The list goes on and on.

After two venue tours, many text messages, phone calls, and several in-person meetings, we planned our wedding with Katie in only 4 months, with a 300+ guest list, 2 days of magical live music, and countless unforgettable moments with our family and friends, who all came together for this once-in-a-lifetime moment.

I can't express enough how special this day was to us. It comes down to the flawless, detailed planning process that Katie navigated us through. She handled the endless checklists, the constant changes, and numerous behind the scene issues like the 4-foot mirrored sign (which, by the way, she designed on her Cricut machine) that accidentally broke in front of our cocktail hour 30 minutes before guests started arriving, running out of tequila early (which was unheard of considering the amount we purchased), the delightful family of geese walking down the aisle and pooping all over the venue, the overly wet grass at the ceremony site that needed to be sup-pumped, to the guest who decided to take a decorative tree home as a souvenir. I am sure there are other debacles that Katie and her team handled flawlessly without our awareness so that our day was focused on the real reason why we were all together.

The planning process is vigorous. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are mistaken. Even without planning a huge wedding in 4 months, the tasks are cumbersome.
    Luke M. Sent on 11/28/2022

Flawless, Can’t Recommend Enough

There is truly no product or service I have ever received that I would recommend higher than Keystone Event Coordinating. Katie is the greatest wedding planner the world has ever seen. She communicated with us perfectly leading up to the wedding, making sure everything was just as we wanted it to be but not overwhelming us with details. We felt no stress planning a big wedding in 4 months because Katie had every single detail covered. This preparation and diligence was readily apparent on our wedding day, as every single moment was finely planned by Katie to run smoother than we ever could have hoped. If you’re worried about the idea of planning an entire wedding, look no further than Keystone Event Coordinating. I guarantee you will be satisfied and it is the best decision you could make for having an excellent wedding. Katie is a superhero like the world has never seen before and myself and my wife are forever indebted to her for putting together the greatest day of our lives. 5 stars is not even close to enough, I couldn’t recommend this enough.
    Caitlin B. Sent on 02/16/2022

My wedding best friend

Katie has been an absolute God send!! From our initial phone call, I knew she was who I wanted to work with to plan my mountain wedding. She is thorough, responsive, and very organized. She has taken a ton of stress off of me sometimes just by making me laugh!! I cannot recommend working Katie enough!!
    Katherine W. Sent on 12/01/2022

Great Wedding Planner!

We had a great experience with Keystone Event Coordinating planning my daughter's wedding. Katie was always positive, responsive, and effective in making everything come together beautifully, and she had great suggestions that really helped us. Having lived in Brevard for many years, she is very knowledgable of local vendors and possibilities. I recommend Keystone Event Coordinating wholeheartedly.
  • Lee
    Lee T. Sent on 02/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katie is THE BEST! Professional but friendly and thoughtful.

Katie is an intuitive, talented, and flexible wedding planner. She truly listens to my ideas and genuinely works to understand my style while offering suggestions I didn’t even know I needed! You’d be lucky to have Katie by your side when planing a wedding!
    Caroline W. Sent on 10/09/2022

Seamless wedding day!

I would not have had such a seamless day without Katie and Lyndsey. I did not realize how imperative a coordinator would be and am so happy I hired them! Would recommend to anyone wanted a smoothly run wedding day!
    Emily R. Sent on 10/04/2022

Wonderful wedding coordinator!

Katie was the perfect wedding coordinator! She helped with every single part of the weekend. We hired her for month of services and it was perfect. We couldn't have done it without her!
illustration stars