Kayla Seay Events

Gastonia, NC View map Visit website

Kayla Seay Events is a wedding planning service for couples in Gastonia, North Carolina. This dedicated professional loves nothing more than the thrill and joy this industry brings, affording her the honor of working with couples planning their milestone celebration. With a one-on-one, personalized service, to-be-weds can be relieved of the stress of planning while this expert takes the reigns. With open communication, assistance is offered to meet any needs along the way. Patient, kind, and organized, Kayla is ready to sit down with nearylweds and see how she can bring their unique visions to life.

Kayla's full-service planning options enable couples to take a backseat and enjoy their journey to the altar. With state-of-the-art software, they will have all of the details at their fingertips, and payment plans available to ease the burden even more. Both religious and non-religious celebrations can be planned, with services from budget analysis and vendor referrals to event design, day-of coordination, and everything in between. Sweethearts planning their big day are welcome to get in touch and see first-hand just how devoted this skilled planner is.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Tesa H. Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kayla done an AMAZING job!

Kayla Seay Events is the best! Kayla did such a wonderful job with a gender reveal I was hosting that I hired her for my wedding. She pays such close attention to detail and is a joy to work with. I look forward to working with her again!
  • Megan
    Megan E. Married on 10/09/2021

Rylen’s 1st Birthday

I will forever book with Kayla Seay Events! Kayla is so friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I came to her with a few ideas and she pulled everything together to fully execute an event beyond my wildest dreams. My son, Rylen may have only turned 1 but this will be a party he hears about for years! If you choose to work with Kayla I promise you will not regret it. Her planning, communication and personality are unmatched!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Kayla Seay
Kayla Seay
Owner

Hi! Thank you for your interest in Kayla Seay Events! I'm Kayla - a wife, friend, sister, God mama (to two of the cutest kids in the world!) and I am a luxury event and wedding planner. I started planning events in 2016 as a hobby and now have a business doing something I absolutely love. I was born in Charlotte but have been living in Gastonia since 2001 - I am proud to call this city home! I am a lover of local restaurants, live music, Cabernet Sauvignon, Gucci, and iced coffee.

I can't wait to get to know you!

800 S. York Street Gastonia, NC, 28052
Location of (Kayla Seay Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding