2600 Youngblood Street, Charlotte, NC 28203 Map · Phone number

About Best Impressions Caterers

Best Impressions, Inc. is a Charlotte, NC catering firm founded in 1989. It operates as three distinct catering divisions: Best Impressions Caterers, Byron’s South End and The Grill & Picnic Company. Housed in a state-of-the art 11,000 sq. ft. facility, the production kitchen and offices within The Design Center of the Carolinas routinely handle several hundred events or more per month. Best Impressions Caterers provides culinary services for a wide range of discerning corporate, philanthropic and social clients. The Grill & Picnic Company is designed to handle large-scale company picnics, back yard gatherings and social events on a more casual basis. Byron’s South End and The Design Center Atrium serve as host venues for corporate business functions, wedding and social gatherings and philanthropic galas. In addition to being listed as a preferred caterer on many of the cities premier events venues, Best Impressions is also the exclusive food, beverage and equipment provider for Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens. To visit their website, click here.

Dave Byron, President of Best Impressions Caterers, has assembled an impressive team of leadership that is well-respected in the catering field. Director of Client Services, Justin King is an industry veteran who oversees a team of sales and event coordinators that collaborate with clients on executing the menu and logistics of each event. The Best Impressions Caterers kitchen staff is managed under the direction of Executive Chef James Fox of The Culinary Institute of America and Andrew Donner, Chef de Cuisine who studied his craft at Johnson & Wales. This group is supported by a number of well-trained, experienced banquet managers and operations managers who lead service captains and service staff that are the integral part of all successful events.

The events team at Best Impressions has become known and trusted as the area's premier upscale special events caterer. Years of experience handling large-scale events with the care and precision of a fine dining restaurant provides a culinary experience second to none.

Best Impressions Caterers' dedication to detail and impeccable service garner rave reviews with their clients. Mr. Byron comments, “The rewards of this business are many, but more than anything I believe the most rewarding thing is to experience the excitement of people enjoying an event that we produced and that all our hard work and dedication is appreciated. As always, we are committed to providing fresh and innovative cuisine, beautiful presentations and impeccable service.”

Follow Best Impressions Caterers on

rows
photo 1 2 copy 1
gg20091031 396
Best Impressions Caterers
tenderloin with blue cheese butter
img0531
0481042410moore
0520ghomizadeh

122 Reviews for Best Impressions Caterers

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2019

The Absolute BEST!

Hands down the best food ever!! Throughout the wedding planning process, everyone told me that Best Impressions was the best caterer in town - and they were right!! I am a foodie, so the food that was served was very important to me. We had so much fun working with Donald to pick out/taste the food for our reception. Our guests are still talking about how awesome the shrimp and grits and butternut squash ravioli were. My only wish is that I’d gotten to eat more of it!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Gerry Miklos · Married on 03/22/2019

Highly Recommended!

My wife and I hosted a rehearsal dinner for 80 at Terrace at Cedar Hill Friday March 22, 2019. With more than half the guests from the north we had Best Impression Caterers provide a “Southern Style” menu. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed and raved about the taste and food quality. Many compliments also about the venue. Gorgeous view of the uptown skyline and Bank of America stadium.
    We could not be happier with the staff from the time of our initial contact to the conclusion of our event. They are courteous, polite, and responsive which made organizing our event stress free.
    I promise you won’t be disappointed.
    Gerry and Sherri Miklos
    March 27, 2019

Sent on 03/27/2019

Nychole Haynes · Married on 01/18/2019

Exceeded My Expectations

Crystal Harrell and the entire event staff from Best Impressions Caterers exceeded my expectations! Crystal was so amazing to work with and helped settle any bridal nerves that come along with planning a wedding! She was responsive and professional. She understood what my vision was and helped make my wedding magical!

As far as catering goes, all of my guests keep talking about how delicious the food was! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Best Impressions Caterers FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• Split Second Sound
    Split Second Sound Wedding DJs

I believe we work with Best Impressions, it seems, every week, probably 3 to 4 events every weekend. It's awesome. The chemistry between their staff is so smooth, the service, the display of the food, all of it is always on point. It is a pleasure to work with a company that allows other vendors involved to work so easily with them to make a perfect event. As a vendor, we really enjoy when we have permission to eat at their events as the food is always great. They strive for perfection and I truly believe they hit it every time. We highly recommend them!

• Soiree Charlotte Weddings
    Soiree Charlotte Weddings Wedding Planners

Best Impressions stands out above other caterers! They are reliable, professional, creative in their presentation - and the food is delicious. I know when I am working with Best Impressions that I never have to worry about problems with the caterer. Their staff - from the first person you meet in the office to the servers at the event are an absolute joy to work with! You can't go wrong with Best Impressions!

• ShutterBooth Charlotte
    ShutterBooth Charlotte Photo Booths

Heidi, Ashley, Justin, Adam & everyone at Best Impressions always goes above and beyond for each and every client. We're always proud to work along side them and know the guests are going to be raving about the food and the photo booth!

• 2600 Youngblood Street Charlotte, 28203 See on map