So Cal Pixels Reviews

3 | Laguna Hills, CA

3 Reviews for So Cal Pixels

Melanie · Married on 06/25/2011

I honestly had a wonderful experience with my photographer Ben. He was very professional and not the least bit pushy (we were worried abou that). Everything was very well organized and he even sent out a timeline to be sent back to him so we didn't have to worry on the day of the wedding. I was very happy and would recommend this photographer to anyone. Not to mention, our photos came out great!! We could not have been happier with them.

Sent on 07/26/2011

stacy · Married on 07/31/2010

I contacted several photographers prior to our wedding and was not impressed with any of them. I was referred to Ben from a client. He came out to my office for our meetings and I was impressed from the beginning. Ben was kind, understanding,professional and a true artist. He and his team did a wonderful job at our wedding and I have been so happy with photos and Ben's service.
    Ben was wonderful to work with and I highly suggest working with him and So Cal Pixels.

Sent on 02/01/2011

nhien · Married on 09/04/2010

My husband and I hired Ben to photograph our wedding last fall and it was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. Ben and his team were extremely professional, yet fun and creative. We felt like nearly every element of our wedding was captured because not only did Ben photograph the entire wedding day, but he also had two photographers/assistants with him to capture candid moments that he may have missed. He also came prepared with lights and umbrellas (for the flash) which is unusual. I've attended many weddings where the only source of artificial light the photographer uses is the camera's horseshoe flash (the add-on flash which is not the camera's built in flash), which can limit or alter the end result of the pictures, sometimes resulting in overexposed photos or photos with unflattering shadows. I am a hobbyist photographer and appreciate the extra mile he went to bring extra light for our pictures. Needless to say, our pictures came out great. The lighting and the composition of many of our formal portraits was incredible. We also loved the many candid shots that he and his team took as well. And as promised, Ben also provided our photos and website links a week following our wedding so that we could share it with our family and friends immediately. I highly recommend Ben and his team.

N. Lasky