Costa Mesa, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Antonio Burruel Weddings

First off! Check my instagram for my latest work, updating websites take alot of time and i wish it was as easy as uploading to instagram. You can find me at @antoinoprophoto

Hey! So Wedding Wire usually writes these bios for us in the third person, and i think thats kind of silly, because I want you to know me for ME and not what a company is writing of me. Great! So that out of the way. So, im Antonio Burruel or Tony, I sometimes play guitar and I usually get stuck singing Disney songs for my son. I went to art school for 3D animation and things didn't really pan out. I stumbled into photography when someone charged me $300 for headshots, and they were terrible and I told myself if they could do it, I can definetly do it. aaaaaand here we are. I actually started by shooting a friends wedding by mere chance, and actually began to fall in love with it, which is why I stick mainly with weddings. Im also very grateful when my wedding couples also hire me to shoot their maternity, newborn and family photos.

As you can see, im pretty informal, im not a business man so dont expect an incredibly written bio of how amazing I am as a photographer. Im super casual, I LOVE Anime, especially Dragon Ball & My Hero Academia, and thankfully my son is into it too, so we watch anime together.

January 31st 2019 is my last day at my full time job at Loma Linda University Medical Center where im going all in on Weddings. So dont let me down my wonderful couples... oh yea. I try not to say clients, I call you my couples.

IN CONCLUSION lol, Thank you. For stopping by, for reading, for sending that "request a quote" button that sends us all a generic email, lol I appreciate all of it, because at the end of the day, you are helping me feed my son, you are helping me buy him clothes, take him to museums and Barnes & Nobbles (Which he LOVES) so again. Thank you. Talk to you soon? :)

need something even more customized? Let me know. :)

2018 Changes: $200 retainer only for booking your date, followed by 1/3 payments.

(check Payments heading at the end of page)

Just the Ceremony Package

$499

-2 hours of coverage, family photos and romantics at ceremony site immediately after ceremony

-Online Gallery of High Resolution Edited Images

Basic All Day Package

$1,099

•4 Hour wedding coverage

•Online Gallery with non edited jpegs (Web Size Resolution, lowest quality)

Standard Package

$1,499

•All day wedding coverage (8 hours)

•Online Gallery with High Resolution edited images

•Turn around time (6-8 Weeks)

• Engagement session 1.5 hrS (Highly recommended to build rapport, trust, and coaching)

*Without Engagement session: $1,299

Extra Mile Package (Photo & Video)

$2,799

•All day wedding coverage (8 hrs)

•All day wedding video coverage (8hrs Max & same start/end time) Ceremony Video, Toasts/Speeches video, ALL RAW VIDEO Footage (Client Provide Drive for video files) 5-8min Highlight video: Add $200

•Free 8x8 20 page album, additional spreads at $50/spread

•Online Gallery with High Resolution edited images (Optional: RAW files and footage available for added 35% of package)

•Photo turnaround time (6-9 Weeks)

•Free Engagement session (Highly recommended to build rapport, trust, and coaching)

• 8x8 10 page signing album of engagement photos

Payments:

Alright let’s break this down!

ONE. I know all my couples have to pay everyone and everything before the wedding date… thats a lot of money. The average wedding costs anywhere from $15k to $32K.

TWO. YOU have to pay all of that before your wedding date. That’s crazy to think about. I. Want. To. Ease that for you.

THREE. So here’s what I try to do for my couples. The retainer amount IS Separate from the package amount. Every amount you see, add $200 to that for your total.

WHY TONY? This feels expensive, WHY are you doing this to us?…. I know I know, but trust me im about to blow your mind. Most every photographer requires 50% down as a non refundable retainer. Well for me, I make the whole package amount refundable. Say you hire me, we shoot your engagement session and you hate the images and you want to fire me. Great, I’ll refund you any payments you’ve made. Say you have to move your wedding date because of a family emergency, or a bad car accident (which has happened to one of my poor bride & grooms) and im not able to accommodate the new date, I will refund you everything you’ve paid. The only amount I keep is the $200 retainer. Everything else is Refundable. So the way the payments work is this: $200 to book, 1/3 of package amount due at the engagement session. 1/3 due at the wedding day. 1/3 due when everything is ready to be sent to you.

BUT WAIT!…. THERE’S MORE!….

IF the whole 200 Retainer puts a bad taste in your mouth, I have an option for you…

Pay 50% of the package amount as the non refundable retainer & pay the rest of the 50% at engagement session and your total will be what you see as the package amount. Everyone wins. :)

Follow Antonio Burruel Weddings on

Antonio Burruel Weddings 4
Antonio Burruel Weddings 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Fleming · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Amazing, fun, and professional!

Antonio is seriously such an amazing photographer! My fiancé Adam and I are from Arizona, but we are getting married in May 2020 in California and have Antonio as our wedding photographer. We just finished having our engagement session with him and it was amazing! The cost is extremely reasonable and the photos are so beautiful. Antonio is such a great guy that is professional, fun, and very welcoming making the photo session process super easy. It was mine and Adam's first time actually having any professional photography done and we were nervous at first but as soon as we met Antonio, all of our worries went away! He was extremely quick with delivering the edited photos to us. We cannot wait to see him and work with him again for our wedding! Thank you Antonio!

Antonio Burruel Weddings 6
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Tsang · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Awesome - Look no further

Antonio was the photographer for our engagement shoot and will be for our upcoming wedding in 2020. I am beyond pleased with how our engagement photos came out and I cannot wait to see what he produces from our wedding day! He edited every single useable photo and delivered all of them to us in such a short turnaround time which I super appreciated. In addition to his high quality work, Antonio is very responsive and professional. I highly recommend going with Antonio Burruel Weddings. You won’t regret it!

Antonio Burruel Weddings 7
    Antonio Burruel Weddings 8
    Antonio Burruel Weddings 9
    Antonio Burruel Weddings 10
    Antonio Burruel Weddings 11
    Antonio Burruel Weddings 12
    Sent on 07/25/2019

Antonio Burruel Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1399.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums