Costa Mesa, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Antonio Burruel Weddings

Hey! So Wedding Wire usually writes these bios for us in the third person, and i think thats kind of silly, because I want you to know me for ME and not what a company is writing of me. Great! So that out of the way. So, im Antonio Burruel or Tony, I sometimes play guitar and I usually get stuck singing Disney songs for my son. I went to art school for 3D animation and things didn't really pan out. I stumbled into photography when someone charged me $300 for headshots, and they were terrible and I told myself if they could do it, I can definetly do it. aaaaaand here we are. I actually started by shooting a friends wedding by mere chance, and actually began to fall in love with it, which is why I stick mainly with weddings. Im also very grateful when my wedding couples also hire me to shoot their maternity, newborn and family photos.

As you can see, im pretty informal, im not a business man so dont expect an incredibly written bio of how amazing I am as a photographer. Im super casual, I LOVE Anime, especially Dragon Ball & My Hero Academia, and thankfully my son is into it too, so we watch anime together.

January 31st 2019 is my last day at my full time job at Loma Linda University Medical Center where im going all in on Weddings. So dont let me down my wonderful couples... oh yea. I try not to say clients, I call you my couples.

IN CONCLUSION lol, Thank you. For stopping by, for reading my nonsense, for sending that "request a quote" button that sends us all a generic email, lol I appreciate all of it, because at the end of the day, you are helping me feed my son, you are helping me buy him clothes, take him to museums and Barnes & Nobbles (Which he LOVES) so again. Thank you. Talk to you soon? :)

need something even more customized? Let me know. :)

Standard Package

$1399

•All day wedding coverage 9 hours max

•Online Gallery with High Resolution edited images

•Turn around time (6-8 Weeks)

•Free Engagement session 1-1.5hr (Highly recommended to build rapport, trust, and coaching with photographer)

*Without Engagement session: $1,099 & No album design

Extra Mile Package (Photo & Video)

$2,799

•All day wedding coverage 9 Hours

•All day wedding video coverage (9hrs Max & same start/end time) Highlight video, video covering ceremony and video covering toasts.

•Free 8x8 30 page album, additional spreads at 50% off

•Online Gallery with High Resolution edited images (Optional: RAW files and footage available for added 30% of package)

•Photo turnaround time (4-6 Weeks)

•Real Time Uploads to Instagram

•Free photo/60 sec social media video Engagement session (Highly recommended to build rapport, trust, and coaching with photographer)

•Free 8x8 10 page signing album of engagement photos

Antonio Burruel Weddings 7
  • Jeanne

George M GALLARDO · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Amazing (so far)

We liked Antonio immensely from the moment we met him. Although our wedding is in 2020 we are confident he will capture every meaningful moment of our special day. Antonio’s professionalism, attention to detail and passion is what steered us to pick him to be our photographer. Also he is “hands on” from the beginning to the end product (editing) matches our mindset. We highly recommend Antonio 💙💍🎂💐

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Tsang · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Awesome - Look no further

Antonio was the photographer for our engagement shoot and will be for our upcoming wedding in 2020. I am beyond pleased with how our engagement photos came out and I cannot wait to see what he produces from our wedding day! He edited every single useable photo and delivered all of them to us in such a short turnaround time which I super appreciated. In addition to his high quality work, Antonio is very responsive and professional. I highly recommend going with Antonio Burruel Weddings. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Antonio Burruel Weddings 13

Antonio Burruel Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,399.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Antonio Burruel Weddings 1
    Weekday Deal!

Get the Standard photo package ($1,399) for ($999)

and Extra Mile package ($2,799) for ($1,999)

When your wedding falls on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday