Antonio Burruel Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

First off! Check my instagram for my latest work, updating websites take alot of time and i wish it was as easy as uploading to instagram. You can find me at @antoinoprophoto

Hey! So Wedding Wire usually writes these bios for us in the third person, and i think thats kind of silly, because I want you to know me for ME and not what a company is writing of me. Great! So that out of the way. So, im Antonio Burruel or Tony, I sometimes play guitar and I usually get stuck singing Disney songs for my son. I went to art school for 3D animation and things didn't really pan out. I stumbled into photography when someone charged me $350 for headshots, and they were terrible and I told myself if they could do it, I can definetly do it. aaaaaand here we are. I actually started by shooting a friends wedding by mere chance, and actually began to fall in love with it, which is why I stick to shooting weddings. Im also very grateful when my wedding couples also hire me to shoot their maternity, newborn and family photos.

As you can see, im pretty informal, im not a business man so dont expect an incredibly written bio of how amazing I am as a photographer. Im super casual, I love Anime, especially Dragon Ball & My Hero Academia,

My son is currently into Sonic, Mario, and Minecraft. We are usually building legos, drawing, or playing on the arcade together.

January 31st 2019 was my last day at my full time job at Loma Linda University Medical Center where I went all in on Weddings. and its been an amazing past year so many amazing people im thankful for during this process.

IN CONCLUSION lol, Thank you. For stopping by, for reading, for sending that "request a quote" button that sends us all a generic email, lol I appreciate all of it, because at the end of the day, you are helping me feed my son, you are helping me buy him clothes, take him to museums and Barnes & Nobbles (Which he loves) so again. Thank you. Talk to you soon? :)

Need something even more customized? Let me know. :)

Im a Single Dad, Although I’ve been shooting wedding for over 11 years, this is my third year going Full Time Weddings, and its been such an amazing experience thanks to people like you! Because of you i get to provide for my son. He’s an incredibly kind child and I’ve been so blessed to have a little mini me. Check out my packages below and thank you so much for stopping by and reading about me and my son. :)

I'm a local Southern California Commercial Wedding Photographer, but I’ve been blessed enough to work in Italy, Hawaii, Seattle, Portland, St. Louis, Puerto Vallarta, and soon, New York! (Which has been on my bucket list)

2018 Changes: $200 retainer only for booking your date, followed by 1/3 payments.

(check Payments heading at the end of page)

Just the Ceremony Package

$499

-2 hours of coverage, family photos and romantics at ceremony site immediately after ceremony

-Online Gallery of High Resolution Edited Images

Basic All Day Package

$1,299

•4 Hour wedding coverage

•Online Gallery with non edited jpegs (Web Size Resolution, lowest quality)

Standard Package

$1,699

•All day wedding coverage (8 hours)

•Online Gallery with High Resolution edited images

•Turn around time (8-10 Weeks)

• Engagement session 1 hr (Highly recommended to build rapport, trust, and coaching)

*Without Engagement session: $1,499

Extra Mile Package (Photo & Video)

$3,299

•All day wedding coverage (8 hrs)

•All day wedding video coverage (8hrs Max & same start/end time)

Ceremony Video,

Toasts/Speeches video,

5-7 Min Storyteller Highlight Video

•Free 8x8 20 page wedding album, additional spreads at $50/spread

•Online Gallery with High Resolution edited images (Optional: RAW files and footage available for added 35% of package)

•Photo turnaround time (6-8 Weeks)

•Free Engagement session (To build rapport, trust, and coaching)

Payments:

Alright let’s break this down!

ONE. I know all my couples have to pay everyone and everything before the wedding date… thats a lot of money. The average wedding costs anywhere from $15k to $32K.

TWO. YOU have to pay all of that before your wedding date. That’s crazy to think about. I. Want. To. Ease that for you.

THREE. So here’s what I try to do for my couples. The retainer amount IS Separate from the package amount. Every amount you see, add $200 to that for your total.

WHY TONY? This feels expensive, WHY are you doing this to us?…. I know I know, but trust me im about to blow your mind. Most every photographer requires 50% down as a non refundable retainer. Well for me, I make the whole package amount refundable. Say you hire me, we shoot your engagement session and you hate the images and you want to fire me. Great, I’ll refund you any payments you’ve made. Say you have to move your wedding date because of a family emergency, or a bad car accident (which has happened to one of my poor bride & grooms) and im not able to accommodate the new date, I will refund you everything you’ve paid. The only amount I keep is the $200 retainer. Everything else is Refundable. So the way the payments work is this: $200 to book, 1/3 of package amount due at the engagement session. 1/3 due at the wedding day. 1/3 due when everything is ready to be sent to you.

BUT WAIT!…. THERE’S MORE!….

IF the whole 200 Retainer puts a bad taste in your mouth, I have an option for you…

Pay 50% of the package amount as the non refundable retainer & pay the rest of the 50% at engagement session and your total will be what you see as the package amount. Everyone wins. :)

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Diana V. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Engagement shoot

Antonio took 2 people who normally get so awkward and stiff in front of a camera and made us look amazing as we do it all the time. Our engagement photos came out so beautiful. He made us laugh naturally and was fun to work with. Can’t wait for him to do our wedding.
  • Miso
    Miso C. Getting married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Antonio went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations

We booked Antonio for our engagement and wedding photo and were very satisfied with his service. My fiance and I spoke to over 8+ photographers and looked at hundreds of portfolios before deciding to go with Antonio. His turnaround time for our engagement photos was fast and he is such a great coach at making us feel comfortable with the poses. We highly recommend Antonio for any photography services and cannot wait for him to capture our big day!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Victoria & Danny
    17 photos · 06/05/2022

Costa Mesa Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
Location of (Antonio Burruel Weddings)

Antonio Burruel Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Antonio Burruel Weddings include in the starting price?

Antonio Burruel Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Antonio Burruel Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

Antonio Burruel Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Antonio Burruel Weddings offer?

Antonio Burruel Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Antonio Burruel Weddings offer?

Antonio Burruel Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Antonio Burruel Weddings offer for wedding events?

Antonio Burruel Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Antonio Burruel Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Antonio Burruel Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding