Antonio Burruel Weddings Reviews

Michael L. · Married on 02/28/2021

Amazing, perfect, highly recommended

WEDDING DAY: 2/28/21
    REVIEW DATE 3/2/21
    YES, PRETTY MUCH IMMEDIATELY WRITING THIS TO SHOW OUR DEEP APPRECIATION FOR YOU!

Honestly, hiring Antonio was a last minute decision that happened due to an emergency with our original photographer. But, after 1 conversation with Antonio, I had a feeling things we're going to be so much easier and helpful to have Antonio by our side. He had hardly 3 weeks to prepare, never met us, and opened up the day for us even though he had a smaller job already booked.

We never had any photo shoots before so we didnt have a baseline to compare to. But after our engagement shoot with our original person many months ago and comparing him to Antonio.... not even a fair game. SO MUCH MORE HELPFUL with tips, posing direction, overall professional etiquette and vibe were just over the moon a better experience.

CRINGING now to think how photos would have gone if Antonio wasnt there to save the day.

Beautiful day, amazing experience.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH ANTONIO!!! will HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to anyone who asks.

Sent on 03/02/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley T. · Married on 10/03/2020

Awesome - Look no further

Antonio was the photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding in October and I am beyond pleased with the quality of his work! He was one of my favorite vendors to work with - He's very responsive, professional, and truly cares about his clients. I highly recommend going with Antonio. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Brian

Brian P. · Married on 09/26/2020

Great Photographer for my special day.

Antonio was very professional and connected well with the wedding party and guests. The pictures were amazing. Antonio captured so many memorable moments. We will definitely be using him again and would highly recommend him if you want great photos at a great price!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Jeanne

George G. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing (so far)

We liked Antonio immensely from the moment we met him. Although our wedding is in 2020 we are confident he will capture every meaningful moment of our special day. Antonio’s professionalism, attention to detail and passion is what steered us to pick him to be our photographer. Also he is “hands on” from the beginning to the end product (editing) matches our mindset. We highly recommend Antonio 💙💍🎂💐

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Payal

Payal · Married on 05/23/2020

Talented and communicative

When we hired Antonio, we were only able to reserve him for our engagement pictures. We would’ve loved him for our wedding as the pictures he took came out so beautiful. Antonio is great at what he does and was always in communication with us throughout the whole process. I highly recommend him for both engagement and wedding pictures. Book him ASAP before someone else does!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley F. · Married on 05/15/2020

Amazing, fun, and professional!

Antonio is seriously such an amazing photographer! My fiancé Adam and I are from Arizona, but we are getting married in May 2020 in California and have Antonio as our wedding photographer. We just finished having our engagement session with him and it was amazing! The cost is extremely reasonable and the photos are so beautiful. Antonio is such a great guy that is professional, fun, and very welcoming making the photo session process super easy. It was mine and Adam's first time actually having any professional photography done and we were nervous at first but as soon as we met Antonio, all of our worries went away! He was extremely quick with delivering the edited photos to us. We cannot wait to see him and work with him again for our wedding! Thank you Antonio!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Diana T. · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing Photographer

We found Antonio off of WeddingWire and it was the best decision we made! We were affected by the pandemic and had to postpone our wedding 6 months out. We finally decided to move forward with our wedding in September and decided to cut our guest-list. Antonio was really responsive with finding the right date and being understanding with the whole situation. During the day of the wedding, it was 111 in Corona, but Antonio and his team came and shot us without a complaint! I did not have a wedding coordinator and relied on Antonio’s suggestions on the day of timeline. He was easy to talk to and is super responsive. I would definitely recommend booking with Antonio for your wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • laurenserrano

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2020

Best Part of Wedding Planning

Tony is amazing. It's as simple as that. Talking to him about ideas, poses, edits, and everything else is so easy, like you're talking to a friend, which is extremely nice if wedding planning seems stressful or a lot like multiple business transactions. He listens, asks clarifying questions, and is extremely quick with his responses.

His photos are beautiful! He is very creative and his directions are clear, calm, and low-pressure, which definitely helped me out since I was feeling extremely nervous and camera-shy at the beginning of our shoot. It was really nice to be able to tell him about a few poses and things we wanted to try and then see him execute them perfectly. We had a lot of fun working with him and found ourselves laughing most of the time.

Tony has also gone above and beyond for us. We've had a few hiccups, like when I asked him to edit something out of two photos and it ended up crashing his computer to the point that he had to reinstall all of his programs. Or even the time when my mom favorited a bunch of photos on the website he uses to create albums and he included ALL of them and then redesigned the album two MORE times to include the photos I actually picked. He did all of that without seeming to be frustrated about all the extra work and even apologized when it was MY fault, not his.

The bottom line is Tony is a breath of fresh air. Wedding planning hasn't been very easy for me, but receiving a new photo or video from him instantly brings a smile to my face. That's exactly what you want from your photographer and that's why I know we made the right choice going with Antonio Burruel Weddings. Thank you so much Tony! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I'm excited to see how the wedding day turns out!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Maria T. · Married on 02/22/2020

Professional Friendly Honest

If I can rate 10 stars I would. Antonio is amazing and professional. My fiance, Scott isn’t a fan of getting his picture taken. He made Scott feel so relaxed and comfortable. Antonio is not pushy or over bearing. He gives us amazing tips and makes sure that we are relaxed when he takes the photos. He is upfront and delivers when he says. Amazing and awesome isn’t enough to describe how great he is.

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Ani

Ani E. · Married on 02/07/2020

Engagement Session: Phenomenal!!

I booked Antonio with less than two months until my wedding. With such little time left, he has been extremely flexible with our planning process. I’ve called and texted him with questions and concerns at anytime of the day and he’s been very responsive. He recently shot our engagement photos which we are absolutely in love with. His attention to detail and sense of humor is what we loved the most about our engagement session. I had taken family along with me for my engagement session and they all loved his keen eye for not only our location but the moments he captured. We all sat around our kitchen table and raved over how well he did. We chose Antonio mainly for his flexible pricing packages, the best out there for the price and quality of photos. Finding a photographer that paid attention to our wants and needs was an important factor in deciding which photographer we would choose for our wedding. Antonio is a great people person, we felt comfortable with him right away, a huge blessing. Our engagement session was beautiful and fun, an experience we’ll always remember. I will post an update after my wedding as we booked Antonio for our wedding photographer as well. We highly recommend Antonio for anyone who’s looking for stellar engagement photos.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Alexander B. · Married on 01/11/2020

Phenomenal Photographer

Antonio is an incredibly gifted photographer. We were absolutely stunned by the quality of the photos from our engagement session! He is a really nice guy, enjoyable to be around, and at the same time professional. Our family, after seeing the photos, was asking if he will be doing our wedding too! We are very happy with our choice in this photographer. We will cherish the moments he captured for a long time.
    Highly, highly recommend Antonio B.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra L. · Married on 12/29/2019

Excellent Photographer/Videographer

Antonio is an amazing photographer and videographer. He helped take photos at our engagement session in addition to doing our engagement video and wedding video. He gave us multiple angles and multiple different editings/cuts of the wedding video. He did an amazing job and captured our day and our love so beautifully and so perfectly. I cannot recommend him more highly. He is professional, yet kind and works hard to make sure you get the best end result. I am so glad that I hired Antonio to be our videographer.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2019

Couldn't have asked for more....

Antonio is seriously such an amazing photographer!!! My Husband and I are not usually comfortable taking pictures. Antonio brought out such a fun side of us and our engagement photos turned out amazing! We haven't gotten our wedding photos yet (we just got married) but I know they will be so good!!! I highly recommend him. You wont be disappointed!!! He has a great eye for detail and is truly gifted!!!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 10/26/2019

Antonio was amazing

We first met Antonio in December 2018 for our engagement photo shoot. We had already contracted him for our Indian Ceremony and American Wedding on October 2019.

I’ve never had professional pictures taken before so I was pretty nervous for the engagement photo shoot. We met Antonio, and right away, he was very friendly and qitj such a cool personality that it was easy to be comfortable around him. Both my husband and I genuinely enjoyed the photo shoot and we were really looking forward to the wedding.

During both the Indian ceremony and the American wedding, Antonio made us feel amazing and he was so friendly. He helped us with poses and constantly made comments on how great we looked. He even joked with us from time to time to make everything more relaxing and enjoyable. Our wedding was perfect and Antoni was part of making it perfect!

Oh and the pictures came out AMAZING!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible Photographer!

Tony was the lead photographer for our wedding. Throughout the day, Tony and the team were very patient with our families and guests. They gave us very clear and easy instructions when we were to pose for pictures. They captured every single moment of our incredibly busy day. The whole team was also very kind and respectful to my guests and to the other vendors. My bridal party, especially, had a great time during the pre-ceremony and post-ceremony shoots.

After only a few weeks, Tony sent me a set of teaser images. When we saw how beautiful the samples were, we were so excited to see the rest of them. A few weeks later, we got the entire set, and we were so impressed. Every single picture looked stunning, and apparently, my guests also agreed! I posted the album of the wedding photos on Facebook, and throughout the week, those photos started to appear on my guests' profile pictures and posts.

Thank you to you and the team, Tony! We are so happy with our wedding photos and extremely grateful that you were our photographer.

Sent on 01/26/2020

Renata · Married on 09/05/2019

Tony was very professional and friendly, I truly enjoyed our photo session with him. We were surrounded by people in the location we chose, yet he directed and posed us so we were comfortable and we truly cannot even remember the crowds. His work turned out so much better than I could have imagined, being as I was nervous about the day, I was so happy with the outcome. Thanks Tony.

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Kimberly

Jason K. · Married on 08/23/2019

Overall amazing experience

Communicated with us every step of the way. Quick replies which was super helpful and made planning and asking questions less stressful. In less than a week sent us some teaser photos. The lighting in his photos are just impeccable. He also had great ideas about how the day of should start and let us know what to have prepared which made the day run super smooth. Super friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Victoria G. · Married on 07/28/2019

Choose Antonio Burruel Weddings!

Antonio was such a blessing to us. We decided to do the all-inclusive package and it was beyond worth it. For our engagement photos, we decided to do them on the beach and it started POURING rain halfway through and he suggested we should do a second session at a later date in the sunshine (and he did this work for us for free). I had been running a little bit behind in my scheduling and needed to get save-the-dates out after our first engagement session with him and I asked him to pick out his favorite one and send it to us to use. He edited EVERY single photo and got them all back to us, simply because he loved the photos and is passionate about his work and knew how important this was to us. That's exactly what it's like to work with him - he is flexible, extremely passionate, and really wants to get you photos that you love and that represent your story as a couple. I cannot recommend highly him enough - I adored everything he sent us!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2019

Feel blessed, not stressed. Hire Antonio.

After contacting several wedding photographers, we found Antonio and we were so glad we did. Aside from accommodating our budget, Antonio was extremely flexible with our busy schedule. What truly sold us on Antonio was that he willingly agreed to meet us all the way at our dream location in San Diego for our engagement photos when no other photographer would. Antonio seemed like an obvious choice and meeting him person felt like we had known each other for years. Bottom line: Antonio does excellent work and you'll be glad you chose him to capture your big day.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Ashley C. · Married on 06/27/2019

Wedding photography

Where do I start? Tony was prompt and just set a wonderful casual stress free mood from the beginning. He was amazing at directing us in the photos and got the most amazing candid shots as well. He was extremely efficient and made us all look wonderful and really captured the loving and fun nature of our wedding. We got our photos super quick after the wedding (3 weeks!!!) and I’m absolutely blown away by how beautiful they are. Thank you tony! Book him. Book him now.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Erica · Married on 06/08/2019

A perfect experience!

Our wedding experience with Antonio was wonderful. Leading up to our wedding day, he kept in communication with us with an approachable and flexible attitude. We followed each other on Instagram in the months leading up to the wedding, so though our wedding day was our first time meeting Antonio, our interactions felt as comfortable as if we had known each other longer. Antonio is punctual, professional, and has a calm and kind presence. He works with passion and enthusiasm. His timeline was exact, and our photos were edited and sent to us within two weeks of our wedding day. Antonio captured all the moments we were hoping for, plus more.

Sent on 01/24/2020

A Chavez · Married on 06/02/2019

Awesome Photographer!

Antionio was amazing! Met him at another wedding and saw his work and had to book him. Hired him for our wedding and he knew exactly how to pose us, where to take the right shots and kept us on schedule. He arrived early and was very easy to work with and the pictures came out amazing! His website is also very convenient for receiving your pictures. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of a great wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 05/18/2019

The best!!!

Antonio (Tony) absolutely met our expectations and was instantly receptive to our needs. We had a blast working with him. His attention to detail and professionalism really showed. Antonio has a creative eye that captured our most favorite moments. We received “sneak peeks” of our wedding photos within DAYS to share on social media. He’s worth every penny. Antonio is professional, creative but most importantly kind. Thank you so much Antonio for capturing our very special day. You really are the best!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Photography with Tony

We worked with Antonio for our wedding photos. Minimal planning was required and he instinctively knew exactly what to do and where to be every step of the day. He made capturing our day absolutely effortless! His experience shows in the quality of photos he produces. We are simply in awe with the creativity behind his shots, and his professionalism and ease during the process. He stayed much later than we had anticipated, making sure we received photos of the full day and I'm glad he did because the cake fight photos are hilarious! We cherish and appreciate our photos so much and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for simply the best! Thank You So Much again Tony!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019