2640 Walnut Ave. Unit G, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number

18 Reviews for Shy Heart Studios

• Claudia

Claudia Brodie · Married on 04/05/2019

Picture Perfect

From engagement photos taken at Mission San Juan Capistrano to wedding photos taken at Wedgewood Sierra La Verne Country Club, Cara and her assistant, Rachel, did a spectacular job of capturing the essence of my daughter and her husband, as well as their beautiful celebratory events. I am still in shock that the wedding photos, all 1,004 of them, were delivered in THREE WEEKS time. All I can say is that I am having a terrible time whittling down my wedding "album" selection. I'm now down to just over 500 that I can't live without...... yes, they are THAT good, and I don't know how I'm going to pare it down even further to a manageable amount. The color and quality of each photograph is superlative. What I particularly love is how they take the same photo and offer it in color and again, in black and white... and they also offer a close-up and then, one from a further away vantage. Really cool how they do that. I love the options. As I stated, I'm having a tough time because the photos are sooooooo good. I can't wait to see my daughter and son-in-law's album that they put together.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Diana · Married on 06/11/2018

We are EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to the WEDGEWOOD STAFF (ALEX-wedding coordinator, YESENIA-reception coordinator, and VINCENT) and DJ (JON CRANE) and Shy Heart Studios Photographer (SARAH KING) for their flexibility, understanding, and patience. Due to unforeseen circumstances, our wedding started about 1.5 hours late. We appreciate the quick action of our Wedgewood staff and vendors to rearrange our timeline to make sure our guests were comfortable by opening up the cocktail hour first, rather than starting with the ceremony. Though this is not traditional, many of our guests commented how they liked starting the wedding with the cocktail hour which allowed them to mingle and get to know one another before the ceremony.

During the reception, the Wedgewood staff, Jon and Sarah were very attentive to us and our guests. Keeping us posted on the modified timeline and making sure that we all had what we needed.

We decided to skip the engagement photo session so we met SARAH KING (Shy Heart Studios Photographer) on the day of our wedding. Prior to our wedding day, we had spoken to Sarah on the phone to coordinate the logistics and wedding day timeline.

Though we didn’t met Sarah beforehand, we felt comfortable photographing with her. Her easy-going and calm demeanor quickly made us feel at ease.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our wedding simply perfect!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Cindy · Married on 02/18/2018

Shy Heart Studios was so great to work with! We booked their Charming Collection for our wedding, which included a free engagement photo session. Prior to our session, we had a quick call with our assigned photographer, Elaine, to get to know each other.

I also didn’t know where would be a good place for photos. I told Elaine, I wanted to go somewhere beachy but also had nature scenery nearby so we could have a few different looks to choose from. Elaine suggested the perfect place for us! A small local beach that had a sand side, a rock side, a beautiful big cave/mountain background, and a nearby lush green field. And I was happy she listened to my initial request and made sure we made the most of our time and got shots in front of all the different scenic backgrounds. I also thought it was a really great way to meet, since she would also be photographing our wedding too.

We’re not models, so posing for couple pictures didn’t come natural to us, but Elaine was really good about making us feel comfortable and positioning us and getting the most flattering angles. She’s a true professional!

Prior to our wedding date, we had another call to go over the wedding day timeline and shots. I’m really happy we did this to make sure we were all aligned. On the wedding day, she spent nearly the whole day with us. She got all the shots I wanted and more! And their turnaround time is really quick! We got our final wedding photos in about a week! I’m so grateful to Shy Heart Studios for capturing all of the special moments from my wedding. Elaine is the absolute best!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Award

• Amber Exposure Video
    Amber Exposure Video Wedding Videographers

Shy Heart Studios are a one of a kind photography company. Not only are they amazing at catching every special moment, they are extremely knowledgeable and kind. We know that when we have the opportunity to work with them, it is going to be a very stress free, professional environment. This photography team is amazing!

• 2640 Walnut Ave., Unit G Fountain Valley, 92708 See on map