2640 Walnut Ave. Unit G, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 8

About Shy Heart Studios

We are equal parts sugar, spice and everything nice... just ask us ;-)

We are a boutique studio with six fabulous Executive Photographers and three Associate Photographers, each with unique personality styles but all with a cohesive eye for all things love and beauty. We love what we do and we LOVE love. You'll laugh with us through your engagement session and your guests will probably see us wipe a tear away during your ceremony. We understand the gravity of the biggest day of your lives and please excuse us while we get emotionally invested in it right along with you.

Our goal with each of our couples is to make them feel like family. We don't just take pictures... we build relationships, and we tell love stories through our imagery that is weighted in artistry and wrapped in emotion. Choosing us to tell your unique love story means that you will relive these breath-taking moments every time you come home and see that big beautiful canvas hanging above your fireplace, or flip through your custom-designed wedding album. Our images on your walls will welcome you home after a long day of work and remind you of the love that lives there. We can't wait to meet you and start this journey together.

Follow Shy Heart Studios on

20 Reviews for Shy Heart Studios

• Claudia

Claudia Brodie · Married on 04/05/2019

Picture Perfect

From engagement photos taken at Mission San Juan Capistrano to wedding photos taken at Wedgewood Sierra La Verne Country Club, Cara and her assistant, Rachel, did a spectacular job of capturing the essence of my daughter and her husband, as well as their beautiful celebratory events. I am still in shock that the wedding photos, all 1,004 of them, were delivered in THREE WEEKS time. All I can say is that I am having a terrible time whittling down my wedding "album" selection. I'm now down to just over 500 that I can't live without...... yes, they are THAT good, and I don't know how I'm going to pare it down even further to a manageable amount. The color and quality of each photograph is superlative. What I particularly love is how they take the same photo and offer it in color and again, in black and white... and they also offer a close-up and then, one from a further away vantage. Really cool how they do that. I love the options. As I stated, I'm having a tough time because the photos are sooooooo good. I can't wait to see my daughter and son-in-law's album that they put together.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jill · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfect match!

I am the Mother of the Bride and our daughter was married in April at Ponte Winery in Temecula. She and her (now husband!) live in NYC so the wedding planning process was a bit tricky. We both read all reviews, and looked through photos but we then made our final decisions based on my personal interaction with our vendors. I cannot say enough about Brianna and her beautiful photography skills, #1...but then her warm friendly and welcoming personality sealed the deal for us.

When our daughter and soon to be son-in-law were here for the holidays, they met with Brianna for their engagement photo session and to get a feel for how they would work together. They came home giving rave reviews about their interaction, her personality and how they felt it was just the right fit for them as well. The engagement photos were amazing! (Mom relieved)

As the time grew closer to the wedding, she took the time to answer all of our many questions making us feel as though we were the most important client, planned and discussed timelines, and took into account what was meaningful for us to have as keepsake memories with the photos. Wedding Day: On time, personality on high energy mode. She was in every place at every minute to capture every beautiful moment......Her creativity soared to find beautiful settings for a gorgeous outcome. Areas I had never seen photographed at the venue.

Fast forward to receiving all of the photos. They are absolutely beautiful. Flawless. Amazing. The happiness that the bride and groom were feeling, the fun the wedding party was having, the joy the family was experiencing and the overall celebration by guests was captured by her lens and the passion she has for what she does. Thank you Brianna!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Award

Shy Heart Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Amber Exposure Video
    Amber Exposure Video Wedding Videographers

Shy Heart Studios are a one of a kind photography company. Not only are they amazing at catching every special moment, they are extremely knowledgeable and kind. We know that when we have the opportunity to work with them, it is going to be a very stress free, professional environment. This photography team is amazing!

• 2640 Walnut Ave. Unit G Tustin, CA, 92780 See on map