Stephen Tang Photo

Pasadena, CA View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Thanks for looking! I specialize in portraiture and telling stories. Building meaningful relationships and understanding every couple allows me to get the most natural poses and authentic expressions out of them. Feel free to ask me about my video and album services.

Outside of weddings, I work behind-the-scenes on published fashion and editorial photo jobs.

All of my wedding packages include high-resolution digital files and proofs. Second photographers, studio portrait sessions are available options in select packages.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Brian H. Married on 04/02/2022

absolutely professional and high quality experience

As newly transplanted residents to California, we found Stephen Tang Photo on weddingwire as a suggested vendor for our wedding. Upon our first meeting with Stephen it was an absolute ah ha moment for us. We knew we needed to have Stephen photograph our special day. Stephen was very thorough in describing what he had to offer and answering any question or concerns we had.
    The day arrived and Stephen was there. Most of the time we didn't even notice his presence, but we knew he was out there capturing moments that we could not be part of.
    When we received the photos, all that can be said was that Stephen far exceeded any expectations we had when it came to capturing the events off our day. Every single photo captured all the joy, energy, and love that was present on that day. My Husband and I were able to experience our wedding in a completely different way. We were able to see the love and joy everyone felt. We were able to feel as though we were part of the moments that we could not be present for. Every single person who viewed the photos agreed that the pictures were amazing.
    I highly recommend Stephen for any wedding or any event, because as we know the day itself goes by very quickly. Stephen's incredible ability to mesh seamlessly with the crowd and capture moments that you may not be able to be part of , will give you an opportunity to remember your event fondly that you can cherish forever.
    Thank you Stephen for providing these newly transplanted Californians with the most incredible, memorable experience we could have ever asked for. We are so grateful that we stumbled across your services on weddingwire. We will be recommending your services to anyone and everyone we encounter that is seeking a great photographer, because you go way beyond a great photographer. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Stephen Tang Photo's reply:

Thank you for such a thoughtful and detailed review, Brian. The positivity from your friends and family was contagious and a big inspiration to my photography on that day. I am once again humbled by your words and appreciate you reminding me why I do what I do.

Welcome to California!
    Jessica Married on 03/17/2022

Amazing photography by stephen!

Stephen was our photographer for our elopement pictures. He was AMAZING!! He was on time, flexible and professional. Everyone in my family loved the picture quality. He really knows what he is doing. We made a great choice in hiring him. If your looking for a photographer I highly recommend Stephen! :)

Stephen Tang Photo's reply:

Great to know that you and your family are happy with the photos! Thanks for having me be a part of your celebration and for your recommendation, Jessica!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Stephen Tang
Stephen Tang
Owner

Lead photographer and photo editor for your event! I've been documenting weddings for over 10 years now and continue to set the bar higher for myself over time.

Pasadena Pasadena, CA, 91107
917-300-8264
Location of (Stephen Tang Photo)
2468 Mohawk St., #105 Pasadena, CA, 91107