Simply Weddings Reviews

3 | Summerville, SC

3 Reviews for Simply Weddings

S · Married on 05/04/2013

I would 100% recommend Simply Weddings. During the week of the wedding, they were flexible with MANY last-minute changes and were great in working with my family and me. Leading up to the wedding, they helped out so much with getting organized ahead of time as well as providing ideas and suggestions about various component of planning. Elizabeth also did my makeup and did a great job!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2012

Many thanks to Keri and Elizabeth for all their help with coordinating our special day at Wide Awake Park!!! With the long distance planning and literally viewing the park site 2x beforehand, they were much needed relief in the "day of" process. I handed over my idea/concept and hand-made decor and they unveiled a beautiful masterpiece! Everything was flawless and I know it was with the help of these lovely ladies. I highly recommend Keri and Elizabeth and wish the best of luck as they continue to grow their business.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Gloria · Married on 07/16/2010

Keri was fabulous. I made everything for our wedding in terms of decorations. I planned for a year and had a certain vision for how I wanted everything to look. For a DIY bride, hiring someone to help coordinate can be a little unnerving. Keri was wonderful. Our meetings were concise but she gathered all of the information that she needed, down to the last detail and took notes. I was so pleased when I saw the result. Every detail was attended to. We had chalkboard table numbers and I had a few extra and she took the initiative to use them in other places. She made sure that my monogrammed letters that I made stood up properly. Everything was just perfect. I have recommended her to friends. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to relax on the big day and know that everything is taken care of :)

Sent on 01/19/2012