Simple Elegant Weddings Reviews

142 | Fort Myers, FL

142 Reviews for Simple Elegant Weddings

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2016

April was contracted to complete our destination wedding prior to the closing of her business, Simple Elegant Weddings. Michelle contacted us after October 1st when she took over our wedding from April. It was great at first then nothing. We were terrified! We then recieved a email from April regarding her fear of this happening to more than just us. April stepped back in and completed what we had contracted with her originally. She provided that, a refund and so much more. Our wedding was amazing thanks to het stepping back in and completing our wedding just like she promised. Thank you!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kim · Married on 10/09/2016

Michelle took over my wedding once Simple Elegabt Weddings closed just as promised to me at the closing. Our wedding we t just as planned for months. We were scared at the closing and change a few weeks prior. There was no reason as we know now Michelle carried through all April planned for our wedding date. Our vendors and resort were amazing!!! We were honored to have worked with both companies and planners. Thanks you!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/06/2016

We wanted our wedding at the Inn on Fifth from the day we were engaged. We met with them several times which presented different coordinators at the Inn. Finally we were informed that the Inn had gone with a third party planning company which made us a bit Scarsdale. We did teach out to the planner which is now Simple Elegant Weddings for the Inn. We were MORE than impressed from day one!!! April is amazing and she made our wedding all we had ever dreamed of. The Simple Elegant Weddings and Inn On Fifth are a match made in heaven!!!! We love you both!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Harriette & Joe (Parent of Bride) · Married on 04/02/2016

My Husband and I chose YOU for ihr daughters wedding out of all SW Florida had to offer as planners. Your dedication and determination to make not only Alicia and Scott happy but also my husband and I was definetly a chore and you did it with a smile and promptness every time we meet with you or called. What tipped the scale was when you looked at us and told us you were onboard and guaranteed it will alleviate the stress for us and our new son in law. You warned us that Alicia would not stress or get worried with planning from 9-5 but once she laid down her head at night and we wanted to sleep, hahaha. You were right!!! You handed us your phone and said tell her to call you.... We couldn't image you were serious but as we learned YOU WERE!!! You did create that dream come true for our family which I know had yo be something else as we cab be difficult - we all know :) you never skipped a beat and I want to personally thank you and recommend you for any bride creating her wedding in SW Florida - don't attempt yo do it alone. Let the Simple Elegant Weddings team be a teammaye for your day. THEY ARE WRLL WORTH IT!!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Jack & Aspen · Married on 03/26/2016

Amazing team!!!!!!! THANK YOU :)

Sent on 03/30/2016

Suzie & Petie · Married on 03/26/2016

Where do I even begin to express how much gratitude and appreciation me and my new husband have for the Simple Elegant Weddings team. April, Amanda and Stevn not only did an amazing job, but they went above and beyond for us. I thought I was pretty organized until April would remind me of things that I not only didn't have on my list of things to do, but things I just flat didn't think about that would and could have been disastrous if she hadn't been there to not only point me in the right direction, but to implement executing these things. Our wedding ceremony was outside. We knew the risk from the start of having an outdoor wedding. Needless to say it poured all morning and afternoon. We had a Plan A, B, and C just in case of rain. However, since the ground was so wet, what happened, was a Surprise Plan D, that April and her crew were able to create, put together, pull off at the last minute and make our day even more beautiful that I could have ever dreamed of. Luckily the Rain stopped one hour prior the ceremony and didn't start again until an hour after. If I didn't actually know better, I'd say April pulled that off too, because I know if she could have she would have! This team worked in the wet weather and made the ceremony site so beautiful!! From the smallest details like making Sure the groom's Pocket square stayed in place, keeping me and our bridal party on track and on time, to running around setting up the surprise ceremony site all the way to breaking down reception site. This team is a well oiled machine that worked tirelessly throughout our day to make sure it was pulled off without a hitch. I cannot thank April and her crew enough, because there just are not words to describe how much they did for us, and how perfect our day was because of them. I have and will continue to recommend this team to anyone getting married!! Thank you a million Simple Elegant Weddings Team! We Love you guys!! Suzie and Petie Young

Sent on 04/10/2016

Heather and Michael · Married on 03/12/2016

Thank you sooooooo much! Simple Elegant Weddings took the simple wedding we thought we could have on our budget and created more than we could ever imagine! Every guests was amazed at what this team created for us!!!! They are still talking about it. You took a simple idea I had and with the inventory you have which is included in your planning and coordination and...... Wow! That is all I can say. You saved me more than your planning and coordination fee which at the end was priceless because I can honestly sa, we had no stress and enjoyed every moment of our wedding day! That was all because of the Simple Elegant Weddings team! You are In a league of your own!!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Sarah & John · Married on 02/20/2016

How did we get so lucky! Simple Elegant Weddings I'd amazing!!!!! Our wedding was amazing and we owe it all to your team!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Jessica Dawn & Perri · Married on 12/24/2015

It was hard enough to find a company to help plan our wedding on Christmas Eve but to find this team was a true BLESSING! April and her team are AMAZING from beginning to end. We got everything plus more from her team then we ever could have imagined. We gave her full control over all aspects of our day and they DELIVERED!!!! from the venue she suggested to each and every vendor (cake, officiant, photograph, videography, décor, music, and on and on) I do not think I can say enough about this team! Not only were my husband and I impressed but hearing our family and friends still talking about how amazing it was has created such memories! I am still asking myself - HOW DID YOU GET SO LUCKY TO CALLA PLANNER AT 10 PM, THE OWNER ANSWER AND OFFER ME THE WORLD - THEN PRODUCE MORE!!! The little details that were done for us without asking for them are truly what everyone notice and we are so happy that Simple Elegant Weddings went above and beyond on their Christmas Eve to produce an amazing dream come true for us! DO NOT SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST - SIMPLE ELEGANT WEDDINGS IS AMAZING!!!! This team has my complete approval to refer any future client to me as a reference!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jessica & John · Married on 11/14/2015

SIMPLE, ELEGANT AND AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING THIS TEAM IS!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Corey Ann & Bobby · Married on 10/29/2015

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I never thought I could pull off my dream wedding on the budget I knew I had. I called Simple Elegant Weddings and was referred directly to the owner. She spoke to me about my budget, had me takeaway 10% for last minute items and said "Now let's create your dream wedding"...... AND SHE DID!!! I was given everything she said i would have and more. She would have me pin on punters st my thoughts and dreams then she would right on that private board tell me what she could do and if there was additional cost associated. When she told me that we had use of all items in her warehouse for decor at no additional cost because it was included in her full planning package is will be honest - I didn't believe it and thought it was a sales pitch to get me to book. It worked but guess what - because this is what Simple Elegant Weddings offers, I GOT MY DREAM COME TRUE WITHIN MY BUDGET!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jamie & Heath · Married on 10/03/2015

This team is absolute perfection! Our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without them. I am the ultimate OCD perfectionist and they are exactly the same way, Lorraine, April and Julieann left no details unturned. April tailors her services to meet your wants and needs, she is not pushy at all but definitely steps up when she is needed. It is priceless to know that someone has your back through this process and that you and your family will be able to fully enjoy the day which you have worked so hard for. We are so grateful to have had this wonderful team by our side!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jasmine · Married on 09/05/2015

What you did for us was nothing short of amazing!!! Creating my dream come teue, making both our families speechless and keeping me calm and happy through it all. I LOVE YOU for all you did for us! Our wedding day was MUCH more than I ever dreamed!!!! It shows that what you do for your clients is more than a job..... it is from your HEART!!! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES FOR WHAT YOU DO!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Holly & Tim · Married on 08/08/2015

Let me start of by saying I never thought I would be one of those people who needed a planner. I couldn't have been more wrong. I don't know what I would have done without Simple Elegant Weddings. I am ridiculously organized (read a bit neurotic) and I still needed help. April is a lifesaver. She organized all my appointments (I was planning a wedding from out of state) and got us amazing discounts. She is easy to talk to/get along with. Best money I spent from the wedding budge

Sent on 08/25/2015

Dr. Courtney and Brad · Married on 05/16/2015

Simple Elegant Weddings guaranteed me the wedding of my dreams and I got sooooooo much more! This team is amazing and exactly why my sister and one of my bridesmaids have now contracted with you!!! Everyone at our wedding was so impressed at how flawless, stress free and well coordinated the entire weekend was..... You make me smile still to this day ~ Thank you thank you thank you

Sent on 06/05/2015

Janice · Married on 04/18/2015

Let's make this simple for everyone trying to decide if you need or if you want a wedding planner or coordinator. ...

Simple Elegant Weddings DOES make dream Weddings a reality!!!

Thabk you for creating ours!!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! I thought I could tackle planning and coordinating my own wedding. Well I attended a wedding which April and her team created and it was made VERY clear that there are wedding planning and coordination teams for a reason and this team had it mastered. That wedding was flawless and the bride looks so at ease enjoying her day. In that moment I knew that's what I wanted for my wedding day!!! I called them and emailed them rhe moment we got home that night and to my disbelief....... I received a email back immediately. We meet the next day, yes! I said rhe next day and the rest is history ~ SIMPLE ELEGANT WEDDINGS CREATED MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!! Now my friends are talking about how perfect my wedding day was and how I pulled it off with no bumps in the road..... I without a doubt suggest my team from Simple Elegant Weddings to everyone that asks and I know two of our guests have now give them the callable of making their deed ding day as perfect as mine :)

NO PROBLEM FOR THIS TEAM

Don't pass them by.... worth EVERY penny sent and MORE!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Beth & Chris · Married on 02/21/2015

Our last minute elopement was perfect!!! This team doesn't just do large wedding. They took our intimate day for just the two of us and made us feel like we were the center of the world. Thank you for making my dream a reality as you promised!

Sent on 02/24/2015

samantha · Married on 01/31/2015

There is much more that can be said about this team than WOW!!! From the moment I found Simple Elegant Weddings until the day I changed my name, they were there for me. It didn't matter when I called, texted or emailed I got immediate response. When I was scared of making small changes guess who eased my mind and assured me that all would be fine and changes were ok. I never had to worry about how and when each step of my planning was going to take plavece. This team took care of every step. From the planning, setup coordination and completion Simple Elegant Weddings was unbelievable. I would highly suggest this team for all aspects of your wedding. They do away with stress and wow the special touches on wedding day. My beach house wedding was more than my dream come true. When you family and friends continue to talk about how perfect my day was, you know you chose an amazing team! Thank you Simple Elegant Weddings for creating my perfect first day as Mrs Blakely!!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Simple Elegant Weddings provided partial planning services and wedding decor for my wedding at Tarpon Lodge in Pineland, FL on 1/17/2015. April had answers for everything and was able to help plan our perfect dream wedding. We had a four post bamboo arch with our wedding colors combined with an elegant crystal chandelier which was breathtaking. April had great recommendations and was honest and professional from start to finish. I am a control freak so it was hard to let someone take over, but well worth it in the end!!! April was always available and made sure everything went as planned down to the smallest detail! I cannot thank her enough!!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

CoreyAnn & Brian · Married on 01/04/2015

I pay attention to details! And so does Kaylee and April! I appreciated them both listening to my daughter's ideas and our plans; then if there was a place of improvement or enhancement on an idea she spoke up and offered her expertise.

On wedding day.... I couldn't have asked for more from April, Kaylee, Julie and Patrick. They were more than attentive to our needs as well as executing the details of our venue and wedding. April was everywhere!! And if I even mentioned a statement her and her coordination team were quick and confident to respond with "I can take care of that."

The Simple Elegant Weddings team took care of the details which in turn took care of us.

Thank you for making my daughters wedding the dream come true she has always dreamed of!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Jeffrey · Married on 12/13/2014

April simply took our breath away. She is a machine and worked tirelessly behind the scenes. She made our wedding investment T easy and an unforgettable night. I can't recommend her highly enough. She should have charged double. She's that good :)

Sent on 01/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

April was the BEST!!! She was very responsive and organized. She kept us on task and on time with everything! She has the best connections and works with wonderful vendors. My husband and I highly recommend Simple Elegant Weddings!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Mrs. Josh Townsen · Married on 10/08/2014

This team gives destination weddings a great name!!!! You are truly a life saver and nothing shy of amazing!!! Thank you for making my dream come true ad you promised!!! We WILL see you in 10!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Mrs. Tubler · Married on 09/06/2014

You guaranteed a dream come true..... that is NOT what u got.

THIS TEAM GAVE ME MORE THAN I COULD HAVE EVER DREAMED OF!

I am still in shock at just how AMAZING my wedding day was! April and Julie Ann out did themselves.

Who puts up a wedding and takes it down three times because of.rain. then outs it up last minute so I could have my beach wedding. April refused to give in and move us inside and that is because i was guaranteed my dream come true wedding day which was on the beach.

This team from planning, setup, the venue and vendors they suggested, coordinators and setup team were amazing!!

April... post the photo of.yojr team holding umbrellas over us as we waited that break in clouds (which we got.

Sent on 10/03/2014