KC Weddings and Events

Naples, FL View map

Planning a wedding is a journey. Our first step in that journey is to explore how you envision the final destination. We want to get to know you! We are not just planners; we are advocates for you throughout the entire process. Often, when we first meet our couples, there is a recurring theme of excitement and stress. Harnessing that excitement and eliminating that stress is our first priority. We have perfected the art of making the planning process simple, however our design acumen is anything but…

From traditional to modern, from sophisticated to relaxed, we are known for our flawless execution and the stress-free experience that we provide our clients. From the initial consultation throughout the entire journey, our couples are enthusiastic but relaxed.

Our brides from Southwest Florida and beyond, rave about our exceptional attention to detail and how we provide an extraordinary experience from concept through completion. From a beautifully designed reception at a private residence on Captiva Island to the smallest detail of a perfectly tied bow on the back of Chiavari chair at a Sanibel venue, we cherish every detail. Whether you envision an intimate beach wedding in Naples or an extravagant affair on Marco Island, KC Weddings & Events has the experience you expect to bring your wedding day dreams to life.

We take pride in the many relationships we’ve cultivated with the top wedding professionals in Southwest Florida. This ensures that you will have access to the best vendors and venues perfectly suited to your budget and vision. The difference between an ordinary wedding and an extraordinary wedding is the KC Weddings & Events experience.

A “Yes!”, a kiss, then wedded bliss!™

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Christel
    Christel D. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Thank you Kara, you made our wedding possible!

First off, thank you Kara for all that you did for us and our wedding! Kara was absolutely awesome. She from the start explained to us what we needed, examples, what she can do, how we can meet, created last minute meetings to meet our needs, concerns, or questions. She took care of reminding us or “Reminding” me of what are the items we orders, planned, or agreed on because I was just too consumed with other every day items, there is just absolutely no way I could focus on planning my own wedding without her. I would have been bridezilla or worse. She helped to turn me into anything but that. She even helped with putting all pieces where they belonged on day of wedding, in the middle of the wedding bring my daughter juice, even helped with doing a Zoom so family and friends who could not attend could at least can virtually attend our ceremony, and helped with my dress so I could be more comfortable, and even picked up everything after the wedding. She never let me lift a thing up. I appreciate all she did and HIGHLY recommend her if planning your wedding.
    Brenda P. Married on 10/10/2021

Wedding Day

If you want professional and attentive ., don't wait to contact this company. We wanted a small intimate wedding & reception and that is exactly what we got. They were Spot On! when it came to handling the catering and other vendors. We had a beautiful amazing day with family and friends.
  • Casey
    Casey C. Married on 09/23/2021

Wonderful!

WOW! For those of you who think you don’t need a planner, YOU ARE WRONG! You NEED Kara! I thought for sure I could do it all! Then I met Kara and I am so happy I did! From our first zoom call to the day of, she was always available when I needed her! She made sure EVERYTHING was perfect for for our wedding. Kara was extremely organized and was on top of things! I was able to relax and enjoy the day! I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing planner! Thank you so much!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Global Event Marketplace Global Event Marketplace Wedding Rentals

Kara and Brian are a creative husband and wife team that goes above and beyond to fulfill the needs of the client. I have personally seen this dedication with many joint clients. Working with Kara and Brian is an ease and a pleasure!

'Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa 'Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Great to work with!! Looking forward to see you back at Tween Waters soon:) Cant wait!

Preserve Bouquets with Pressed Floral Memories Preserve Bouquets with Pressed Floral Memories Wedding Florists

I had the privilege of witnessing the spectacular wedding reception arranged by Kara Cardinal. From the flowers that she arranged herself to the wish balloons sent into the air by well wishers, she truly did an amazing job of making the couples dreams come true. I would highly recommend Kara.

164 Pebble Beach Blvd Naples, FL, 34113
Location of (KC Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding