164 Pebble Beach Blvd, Naples, FL 34113 Map · Phone number

About KC Weddings and Events

Planning a wedding is a journey. Our first step in that journey is to explore how you envision the final destination. We want to get to know you! We are not just planners; we are advocates for you throughout the entire process. Often, when we first meet our couples, there is a recurring theme of excitement and stress. Harnessing that excitement and eliminating that stress is our first priority. We have perfected the art of making the planning process simple, however our design acumen is anything but…

From traditional to modern, from sophisticated to relaxed, we are known for our flawless execution and the stress-free experience that we provide our clients. From the initial consultation throughout the entire journey, our couples are enthusiastic but relaxed.

Our brides from Southwest Florida and beyond, rave about our exceptional attention to detail and how we provide an extraordinary experience from concept through completion. From a beautifully designed reception at a private residence on Captiva Island to the smallest detail of a perfectly tied bow on the back of Chiavari chair at a Sanibel venue, we cherish every detail. Whether you envision an intimate beach wedding in Naples or an extravagant affair on Marco Island, KC Weddings & Events has the experience you expect to bring your wedding day dreams to life.

We take pride in the many relationships we’ve cultivated with the top wedding professionals in Southwest Florida. This ensures that you will have access to the best vendors and venues perfectly suited to your budget and vision. The difference between an ordinary wedding and an extraordinary wedding is the KC Weddings & Events experience.

A “Yes!”, a kiss, then wedded bliss!™

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow KC Weddings and Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Beach Promises, LLC
centerpiece bright
bridal bouquet bright1
bridesmaids bouquet
KC Weddings and Events
bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquet
bridal bouquet pink
bridal bouquets
reception florals 2
centerpiece
rose headpiece
KC Weddings and Events
ring bearer and flower girl
ceremony flowers
7e531a676c9d786d 8EBE83E5 C571 4FA2 BCD5 189CCBA1F52D

57 Reviews for KC Weddings and Events

• Christel

Christel D. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

Thank you Kara, you made our wedding possible!

First off, thank you Kara for all that you did for us and our wedding! Kara was absolutely awesome. She from the start explained to us what we needed, examples, what she can do, how we can meet, created last minute meetings to meet our needs, concerns, or questions. She took care of reminding us or “Reminding” me of what are the items we orders, planned, or agreed on because I was just too consumed with other every day items, there is just absolutely no way I could focus on planning my own wedding without her. I would have been bridezilla or worse. She helped to turn me into anything but that. She even helped with putting all pieces where they belonged on day of wedding, in the middle of the wedding bring my daughter juice, even helped with doing a Zoom so family and friends who could not attend could at least can virtually attend our ceremony, and helped with my dress so I could be more comfortable, and even picked up everything after the wedding. She never let me lift a thing up. I appreciate all she did and HIGHLY recommend her if planning your wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/27/2021

Wedding Planner

Planning a wedding is stressful! Adding on COVID, travel restrictions, and our wedding being far away (we live in DC but our wedding was in my dad’s backyard in Naples due to COVID) made us realize we might need some help, but how do you choose the right person? We did some searches on google, theknot, etc and came across Kara and her positive reviews. We had nothing but positive experiences from the very first email! Wedding planners might seem like something you don’t need if you’re on a tight budget but trust us, Kara will take all the stress away from the process so that you can actually have FUN with the planning and more importantly, the actual event. Kara was professional, timely, helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and had a wonderful relationship with the vendors to make sure we got what we needed. She is also fun to be around and made every step exciting for us. She even let us throw some curve balls her way as late as the day before the wedding (we decided we NEEDED a keg after all our drinks were mysteriously gone after the rehearsal dinner and she said no problem!). If you’re considering hiring a planner, LOOK NO FURTHER! Hire Kara and her team and you will not regret it.

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 03/01/2021

Kara is an angel.

I want to start out by saying that Kara is an ANGEL. This amazing, hardworking women helped me plan my dream wedding during a pandemic, which is no easy task. She was there for every freak-out (there were many lol), vendor meeting, design-related details, or just a shoulder to cry on (there were also many of those). She made my entire wedding planning process, which lasted almost an entire year, so easy and alleviated as much stress as she possibly could from me. She put together the most beautiful design plan for me, a flawless timeline, coordinated and recommended the BEST vendors in our area, and made my wedding day stress-free. She was even willing to round up my pups during our wedding (along with 10000 other things she had to do) so we could have our fur babies included in our wedding. Pretty sure she still has scratch marks/leash burns from trying to control 2 50 Lb dogs- now that is some freaking dedication. Kara- I adore you and will always be thankful that I had you on the most important day of my life.

Sent on 04/08/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KC Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Global Event Marketplace Wedding Rentals

Kara and Brian are a creative husband and wife team that goes above and beyond to fulfill the needs of the client. I have personally seen this dedication with many joint clients. Working with Kara and Brian is an ease and a pleasure!

• 'Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Great to work with!! Looking forward to see you back at Tween Waters soon:) Cant wait!

• Preserve Bouquets with Pressed Floral Memories Wedding Florists

I had the privilege of witnessing the spectacular wedding reception arranged by Kara Cardinal. From the flowers that she arranged herself to the wish balloons sent into the air by well wishers, she truly did an amazing job of making the couples dreams come true. I would highly recommend Kara.

• 164 Pebble Beach Blvd Naples, FL, 34113 See on map
    Location of (KC Weddings and Events)