Global Event Marketplace

Fort Myers, FL View map Visit website

GEM Global Event Marketplace is an wedding event rental, planning, and catering service serving Fort Myers, Florida and the surrounding local areas of Sanibel, Naples, and Captiva Island. Their meticulous planning and attention to detail ensures your wedding will be the event of your dreams. Whether you need event rental items or catering services, GEM Global Event Marketplace will make sure your vision is realized and everything runs smoothly. They can also help you find the perfect venue, and even have their own venue, the Farmhouse, with indoor and outdoor space available for rent if desired.

Products Offered
GEM Global Event Marketplace provides numerous services and products to help make your special day a smashing success. To enhance the look and comfort of your wedding space, this company also provides an extensive range of rental items that include delivery, set up, and breakdown for a fee. Some of the items GEM provides for weddings are:

• Tents and accessorie
  • Farmhouse tables
  • Chairs and tables
  • Dance floors and stages
  • Drapery
  • Lights
  • Lounge furniture

Cuisine
If desired, full bar service or cash bars are available and can include beer, wine, liquor and signature drinks. In-house, professional chefs and catering services are also available at GEM Global Event Marketplace. Menus are custom designed to suit your personal tastes and dietary restrictions, and glassware, china, linens, and more are also be provided. Cuisine options include:

• American
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

• Tiffany
    Tiffany P. Married on 05/28/2022

Kristen and the GEM Team Will Not Disappoint!!

The GEM team helped back our wedding day everything my husband and I dreamed of. We first toured our venue with Kristin, who was available and responsive to all questions we had. From there, Kristin helped us coordinate tastings, recommended other vendors, selections, etc. She always had our best interests at heart and truly wanted to make our day exactly what we wanted; she even went as far to recommend signature cocktails to add that extra personal touch to our bar. All items promised on contract were delivered and set-up accordingly, and our day ran so smoothly because of GEM!

Global Event Marketplace's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review! We loved working with you! We wish you and Torrance the happiest and brightest future together!! :)
  • Mallory
    Mallory E. Married on 04/14/2022

A Top-Notch Wedding Dining Experience

GEM was a great choice for my wedding! We were able to cater to a variety of dietary needs (vegetarian, complicated allergies, etc.), and I couldn't have asked for a better result. At many weddings, the food isn't necessarily memorable -- but my husband and I have been complimented over and over about the exceptional wedding food GEM provided, and I agree with them wholeheartedly! This bride was one hungry gal come reception time, and I felt full and energized without feeling weighed down after having my dinner. The service was excellent from the moment we first inquired into their offerings. Everyone who helped us was friendly, responsive, and flexible when we needed to make adjustments or let something fall through the cracks. On the day of our event, the onsite workers were excellent. My husband and I both recommend GEM!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Melissa & Leo
    15 photos · 12/08/2018

"I Dew" Events Wedding Planners

GEM is my go to company for all my rental and catering needs. Their passion for the business shows throughout the company as well as their staff. Everyone is ALWAYS professional dressed nice and works hard! The food is absolutely amazing! Working with them wedding after wedding still blows my mind every time! All their rentals are in great quality and they ensure that every customer is ALWAYS happy and satisfied! No doubt hire GEM for any of your wedding needs!

Moments of Fortune Events Moments of Fortune Events Wedding Planners

Lena is caring, compassionate, and a true professional! She gives her all to her clients and goes above and beyond to deliver quality service. Lena and her team are amazing!

Kensington Golf & Country Club Kensington Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

GEM is the best company around for Rentals. The family is one of the best and loves what they do. I get excited when I need rentals because I love to work with them. They add to my events to "Wow" my members and clients with anything from chairs to props. I recommend this company to all in the area they are the best!

17121 CAM Ct. 9 Fort Myers, FL, 33967

By appointment only
Location of (Global Event Marketplace)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding