Sanibel, FL 33957 Map · Phone number

About iDo! Weddings by Kari

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! This is one of the most exciting times in your life. Along with the excitement comes making decisions. A lot of them. More than you ever dreamt there would be.

Your decision as to who will officiate and coordinate your ceremony is one of the first and most important you will make. As an officiant, it’s my job to guide you through the most important moments in your life. We are not all equal. We vary in style, presentation, delivery, and philosophy. Make sure you choose someone you have a connection with and, most importantly, someone you trust.

Whether your ceremony is an intimate affair for two or it’s a large ceremony with all of your friends and family, it should be designed to reflect your personalities, your wants, needs and your unique partnership. It should enhance your special love story. I specialize in semi-religious, interfaith, non-religious, second marriages, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, and ceremonies involving blending of families with children.

I proudly serve couples in Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers, and Naples and throughout Southwest Florida. You should have your wedding where you heart is and it should be the wedding of your dreams.

My name is on my company and I love what “I do”! Let’s make YOUR day the perfect start to your happily ever after! ~Kari

Follow iDo! Weddings by Kari on

92 Reviews for iDo! Weddings by Kari

• Matt

Matt Fick · Getting married on 07/10/2020

An Amazing Experience

From the first interaction with Kari we knew she would take great care of us on our special day. She was always responsive to emails and phone calls, genuinely excited for us and to be a part of our big day, and her warm personality and hospitality was better than we could have hoped for.

Kari made sure all the little details were covered and officiated a beautiful ceremony for us. She also recommended an awesome caterer (Bailey's - also the best grocery store on the island!) who then recommended a really cool indoor space, and last minute at that, (The Founder's Room at the Community House), as it rained on our wedding day.

Kari was so wonderful, accommodating, and flexible with helping us, and as a new friend, we plan to visit her next year during our anniversary trip back to Sanibel.

Thanks, Kari! :)
    M&J

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Susan

Susan Elton · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Intimate Sunset Ceremony

Kari was fabulous to work with from our first meeting throughout the entire process. She took her time to get to get to know us so that she understood what brought our lives together. She incorporated our story into a beautiful, heart felt intimate ceremony for us and our families.

Our wedding day was stress free and exactly what we hoped for.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Watson · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Wholehearted recommendation-amazing officiant, amazing person

From the moment that I first connected with Kari, there was no doubt in my mind that she was exactly the right fit to officiate our ceremony. Not only was she excited for us, kind and thoughtful but her flexibility and perceptiveness were second to none. She worked with my fiance and I to create exactly the ceremony and feel that we wanted for our wedding. Kari personally met with me on my very tight schedule (I am coming from out of country), helped me with great vendors, accommodations and made amazing suggestions that added so, so much to the ceremony and process. I would wholeheartedly recommend Kari and Sanibel Moorings to any couple interested in saying their vows on the island. If you are looking for a one of a kind officiant that doesn't miss a detail or a beat, hands down, Kari is your gal.

Sent on 03/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

iDo! Weddings by Kari FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Sanibel, 33957 See on map
    Location of (iDo! Weddings by Kari)