Sanibel, FL 33957 Map · Phone number

About iDo! Weddings by Kari

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! This is one of the most exciting times in your life. Along with the excitement comes making decisions. A lot of them. More than you ever dreamt there would be.

Your decision as to who will officiate and coordinate your ceremony is one of the first and most important you will make. As an officiant, it’s my job to guide you through the most important moments in your life. We are not all equal. We vary in style, presentation, delivery, and philosophy. Make sure you choose someone you have a connection with and, most importantly, someone you trust.

Whether your ceremony is an intimate affair for two or it’s a large ceremony with all of your friends and family, it should be designed to reflect your personalities, your wants, needs and your unique partnership. It should enhance your special love story. I specialize in semi-religious, interfaith, non-religious, second marriages, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, and ceremonies involving blending of families with children.

I proudly serve couples in Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers, and Naples and throughout Southwest Florida. You should have your wedding where you heart is and it should be the wedding of your dreams.

My name is on my company and I love what “I do”! Let’s make YOUR day the perfect start to your happily ever after! ~Kari

• Woman-owned
Follow iDo! Weddings by Kari on

Other couples have also viewed

• Patricia Slater - Weddings by the Sea
redmons

104 Reviews for iDo! Weddings by Kari

Miranda C. · Married on 05/21/2021

Best Officiant Ever!

Kari was the best officiant I could of asked for! She made everything so perfect and easy. She even went above and beyond by coming to our venue early to lend a helping hand with anything and stayed afterwards to make sure everything was went to smooth for us. I highly recommend Kari for all weddings!

Sent on 05/23/2021

Melissa K. · Married on 05/05/2021

The perfect day!

Kari was fantastic and made my wedding day a dream come true! She was so easy to work with and really took the time to get to know my husband and me. Our wedding was a bit non-traditional and Kari was able to capture each of us individually as well as us as a couple in the ceremony that she wrote. It was sincere, classy, thoughtful and funny all at the same time. From the moment we arrived at the venue, I felt like the bride that I always wanted to be. Kari's attention to detail was impeccable and well as some of the extra touches that she added in. Our setting was perfect, our day was perfect and the pictures were perfect. I seriously could not have asked for a better wedding and Kari was a big part of that.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Laura G. · Married on 04/24/2021

Perfect in everyway

Kari was absolutely amazing and felt like part of the family. The ceremony perfectly described my husband and I. She took away all the nerves and stress. You will not be sorry!!! I would highly recommend Kari for your special day.

Sent on 05/03/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

iDo! Weddings by Kari FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Expose Photography Wedding Photographers

Great at what she does!! Super sweet!

• Global Event Marketplace Wedding Rentals

Kari really cares. She is detailed oriented and really strives to provide an memorable experience. Every single wedding is made special because Kari cares about every single one!

• Sanibel, 33957 See on map
    Location of (iDo! Weddings by Kari)