20613 Charing Cross Circle, Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mystic Weddings Rev. Dr. James R. Berger

Mystic Weddings is a multilingual wedding officiant in Estero, Florida. Rev. Dr. James R. Berger is an experienced and professional officiant who makes sure your dreams and vision are reflected in your wedding. Mystic Weddings creates custom ceremonies that showcase your love for one another and ensures your ceremony is a beautiful and joyous occasion. Ceremonies can be performed in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German, and couples of all faith and lifestyles are welcome. Along with officiant services, Mystic Weddings offers photography sessions by Patricia Downey, who will capture every beautiful moment of the ceremony.

Rev. Dr. James R. Berger performs civil unions and single, interfaith, and non-religious wedding and vow renewal ceremonies for most any faith and lifestyle. Customized vows can be crafted to highlight your love and personality. Mystic Weddings also offers options for ceremony rehearsals and can provide premarital counseling if desired.

Other Services
Blending officiant and photography services in one company, Mystic Weddings offers photography packages to capture all the emotional moments of your wedding. Each package is customizable, and included photos in books, albums, and more.

Follow Mystic Weddings Rev. Dr. James R. Berger on

58 Reviews for Mystic Weddings Rev. Dr. James R. Berger

• LA

Leslianne · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Experience

Dr. Jim was a pleasure to work with. We felt comfortable from the day we had our initial meeting with him and everything turned out just as he explained! He was so personable and made our ceremony flow better than we could have imagined. He took care of filing our marriage license paperwork after the ceremony and in just a couple weeks we were all set! He made things easy! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Mystic Weddings Rev. Dr. James R. Berger's reply:

Thank you, Leslianne and Tommy! What a joy to share your wedding day with you! Wishing you every happiness. And Tommy, I hope you still have that key to the wine box in your pocket! Do not lose it!

Dr Jim

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

I was on top of almost all of my wedding details from the beginning, but was really dragging my feet when it came to finding the perfect officiant; my side of the family is Roman Catholic, but my now husband’s family is Jewish and Eastern Orthodox. However, for ourselves, all we wanted to convey in our beach ceremony was positive spirituality and love.
    Worried that I wouldn’t be able to please everyone (including ourselves!), I expressed my concerns to my wedding coordinator. She suggested Reverend Dr. Jim Berger, and I am so thankful that she did!
    Dr. Jim was great from the start. He is easy to communicate with; he made time for phone calls to get to know my then fiancé and myself, as well as an in person meeting with my parents. He understood that my parents are devoted Catholics, and made sure that he did all that he could to please them and ease their worries. Dr. Jim has a positive presence; I really appreciate how he believes in love and made it apparent that he would do whatever he could to ensure everything went smoothly.
    During the ceremony, Dr. Jim made sure that we were present in the moment; he seemingly slowed down time and made us soak in that special feeling that came from our marriage ceremony. I am so thankful he did, because it goes by quicker than you realize. Because of Dr. Jim, I will always be able to stop and remember that beautiful moment in life.
    Overall, not only is Dr. Jim easy to communicate with and gets the job done, his heart is open and he genuinely cares about making your ceremony all that you want and more!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Mystic Weddings Rev. Dr. James R. Berger's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! It was a joy to be part of your and Ilya's wedding. Wishing you every happiness! Dr. Jim

Mystic Weddings Rev. Dr. James R. Berger FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 257.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 102.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths
    All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths Wedding DJs

Reverend Dr. Berger is great to work with! He is a very pleasant and gracious man with all of his clients and vendors he works with!

• PartyRox Events
    PartyRox Events Wedding Planners

Rev James Berger was a pleasure to work with and extremely professional. He made my clients feel at ease and performed a beautiful ceremony. I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again in the future.

• Paul L. Marshall Recording Studio
    Paul L. Marshall Recording Studio Wedding Musicians

Rev. Berger is an absolute delight to work with, and extremely professional- yet fun. It is important to have an officiant as passionate about your ceremony as Rev. Berger, as it is his attention to detail and fantastic personality that make a difference. Reverend Berger is definitely recommended by me. PAUL L. MARSHALL- OFFICIAL MC OF THE CAPE CORAL WEDDING EXPO

• 20613 Charing Cross Circle Estero, Florida, 33928 See on map