KC Weddings and Events Reviews

50 Reviews for KC Weddings and Events

Lauren Brinkman · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Best Wedding Planner!

Kara, was amazing!!
    There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Kara being part of our special day. She is quick and knows how to handle situations on the spot. She is very good about keeping to schedule and adapting accordingly. If you need a coordinator, pick Kara because, not only does she do an amazing job, but she does it with a warm heart and is very professional in a friendly way! Our wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Gisselle

Gisselle Rodriguez · Married on 02/22/2020

Hard worker-Experienced

We had our wedding on 2/22/20, and I reached out to Kara the Lead planner two months prior to help plan our wedding. I was set on a small wedding so two months was a good time frame. I couldn’t help my self and went with a larger wedding then the original plan of 30 guest. Kara is very experienced and has great relationships with many vendors for all of our special request and location options! The day of our wedding she made it so easy for me not to worry about anything even fighting the wind! (We had an outdoor wedding) she made sure that any issue that occurred was fixed like the wind breaking a center piece and her driving to a near by store to purchase materials to fix it or even the venues dance floor breaking and ordering a dance floor the day of. Hiring Kara is a must! If I was planning our wedding alone it would have been so stressful especially the day of our wedding!! She is the sweetest and worked her butt off on top of officiating our ceremony.

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Janet

Janet Morris · Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding Event Planner

Kara was excellent and very informative!!! Loved working with her and her husband.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Brandon F · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic experience!

Choosing Kara as our wedding planner was the best decision we made. She was incredibly responsive and helped guide us through the entire process. She came up with creative ideas to help us save money and she recommended great vendors. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Kate · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Decision You Will Make! Wonderful!

KC Wedding & Events is the best wedding team you will ever have! Kara helped us find the BEST vendors who not only went above and beyond for us, but also did a phenomenal job! Kara also helped us be creative when sticking to our budget and has amazing ideas! Kara is genuine and really cares about your wedding day (and planning time) being perfect and your style! If you are looking for a wedding planner, you won't regret KC Wedding and Events! Our planning experience was wonderful and our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 06/29/2019

Yes Yes Yes!

Kara was absolutely outstanding. Worth every single penny. She attended wedding meetings with us and went above and beyond. Her ideas and recommendations were extremely helpful. Very quick response time on emails, calls, etc. Wedding day was flawless!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • April

April Busbee · Married on 05/29/2019

Excellent experience!

We had an amazing experience with Kara! She handled every step of our wedding and was a joy to work with. She made our special day unforgettable!! I highly recommend KC Weddings & Events!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Recommend!!

We are so very happy with the choice we made on our Day of Coordinator because Kara was more than just that!

Kara was a huge help each step of the way- from her credible vendor recommendation list to kick start the planning process, through each productive meeting, all the way to the big day - Kara was 100% organized and made the entire process smooth & seamless.

Our wedding was a bit challenging in the fact that our venue was just a piece of land (no building, restrooms, etc) we had to bring everything in ourselves. I don’t think this would have been possible without Kara. She easily recommended & coordinated with all of the vendors to have my day of vision come to life & exceed my expectations! She kept the night flowing effortlessly & handled every situation with ease. Kara is a reputable planner with great vendor relationships.

I can’t thank or say enough about Kara & her professionalism. We will absolutely use her again for any future events & you should too- you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

One of the best vendor decisions!

Hiring Kara was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We hired Kara for partial planning and she went above and beyond! She was super helpful throughout the whole planning process and really set our minds at ease when it came to the last month before our wedding. We actually got to relax before the big day! Kara made sure that we had everything we needed from rehearsal dinner all the way to the end of our reception. We were able to have the best night of our lives without the stress of it all! I would highly recommend hiring Kara for any event!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Bubar · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect day :)

Thank you to Kara and Brian for their work during our wedding! We originally were planning on having around 25-30 guests at our parents house in Marco Island and figured we wouldn’t need a coordinator or planner.. Once that escalated to 52 people we decided to reach out for help and found KC Weddings, and they stepped in seamlessly to where we were at in our planning and got started. Kara is so responsive and available for any questions you may have. She has a wealth of knowledge regarding the wedding planning process and gives great advice to those (like us) who didn’t know what they were doing. We had a unique venue, in that we got married at my parents house out on their dock, so Kara made sure that we had everything we needed (from tables, chairs, silverware, everything for the caterer/kitchen, glasses, napkins etc - the things a “typical” venue would provide). She helped us with the design and flow of the wedding as well which was perfect. On the day of, Kara and her team were there helping with whatever was needed, and it was so appreciated. Even if you are having a small, home wedding like us, HIRE Kara!! It truly made our wedding day stress-free, knowing someone else was handling the vendors/timeline/decor/set-up/breakdown. I could just relax and enjoy the day, thanks to Kara. Highly recommend :) Thank you Kara and Brian! Our day was perfect!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Sandra Moore · Married on 01/19/2019

KC Weddings thank you for your help in making special day extra special

Would highly recommend their expertise
    Thank you for your extra special help throughout

Sent on 03/26/2019

Tyler · Married on 01/19/2019

Trust me... You Need Kara & Her Team!

From the moment i said YES, to when Hurricane Irma ruin our first venue, and then when her husband Brian found us the most amazing wedding venue, till my wedding day literally sweeping my husband and I off our feet... Kara and her team were there with me every step of the way! Ask anyone of our family and friends and they will tell you our wedding was one the best ones they ever been too. I thank KC Wedding and Events for that. Kara made sure all my wedding dreams came true and more.

Thank you so very much for all your patience and assistance ! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2019

Simply the best at an affordable price!

I would highly recommend KC Weddings and Events to anyone planning their big day! I had the pleasure of working closely with Kara the 2 months prior to our wedding. I purchased the most basic package as I didn't have many vendors to coordinate, but needed help and peace of mind for the day of the wedding. While Kara was technically only really contracted to help me a month or two before the wedding, she always made herself available to me if I had any questions, and keep in touch with me regularly through the several months prior. She really became a friend during this time, and now I'm sad I don't get to see of talk to her anymore 😢. She really is fantastic! And I have to give a shout out to her hubbs who came (sprained ankle and all) at the end of the wedding the video our bubble exit and give it to our videographer so that we didn't have to pay extra for more hours with my videographer. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more, THANK YOU KC WEDDINGS AND EVENTS!!❣️

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Decision We Ever Made

We went into the wedding planning thing with the mindset that we could do it all ourselves. As things starting rolling I realized that I would not be able to relax and enjoy are special day this way. We hired Kara for partial planning and she went above and beyond! This was the best thing we ever did. We actually got to relax, enjoy our guest, and have fun. Kara made sure that we had everything we needed and then some. I can not say enough good things about Kara. She went as far as enlisting her husband to build us a donut wall for our donut favors. If I had to do it all over again I would hire her in a hearbeat!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

I highly recommend Kara!! She made our wedding day a dream come true!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Micha · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely loved working with Kara at KC Weddings and Events. She was so organized, professional, honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable. We hired her to be our Day Of Coordinator and I am so appreciative that she went above and beyond to make sure my vision was met. I highly recommend KC Weddings and Events, do yourself a favor and invest in a planner to take the stress away and enjoy your special day.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/25/2017

Kara was extremely responsive to all of our wedding planning needs. We planned a wedding from out of town and she was critical in bridging that gap. She is always a pleasure to talk to and helped me work through several decisions about the event. Thank you kara!!

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • I

Inga · Married on 02/18/2017

What an amazing experience! Kara was incredible and we couldn't have pulled off the wedding without her!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Susan · Married on 02/11/2017

We decided at the last minute to hire a wedding day coordinator for our daughter special day. She had pretty much organization the entire wedding then realized she was going to be in it and not able to coordinate things with all the vendors and enjoy the day too. That's when Kara stepped in to save the day. She did a fabulous job! Thanks for everything ! You're the BEST!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Kara was amazing! Best thing I did was hire her. I planned all of our wedding and Kara tied everything together perfectly the day of our wedding! She was very responsive to emails and texts in the months/days leading up to our wedding. She is the best at what she does and I was so thankful to have had expertise and organization throughout our entire wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Carrie · Married on 04/23/2016

Kara was amazing during the planning of my wedding. We had a beach wedding and I was from out of town, so given all of the obstacles she did an amazing job. She pulled out all the stops for my wedding of 45 people, just as if we were hosting a wedding of 200.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Sara · Married on 02/20/2016

I will do my best not to cry while writing this review, I am just so thankful for Kara and all the she did to make our day truly spectacular.

Lets start from the beginning. When I first got engaged I reached out to several wedding coordinators, Kara gave me a phone call within 30 minutes of me sending an her e-mail. I did not hear back from the others for days!

Our venue was located on my parents farm, in a remote location. She took us through from start to finish. She recommended the majority of our vendors who were also all amazing (seriously, no complaints).

And when I say she was on top of it, she was on TOP of it. From coordinating a day of time line down to the minute to dealing with mini disasters throughout the whole process. I was so stress free the entire day, did not deal with one vendor and had an amazing time because of her hard work and dedication. It shows that she truly loves what she does.

Oh, and she comes prepared with everything you might forget day of. She even created a cake stand for our wedding cake! Unfortunately we did not get to use it because our bakery surprised us with a round cake as opposed to the square one we ordered. Again, she dealt with this amazingly, everything was covered. She set up our center pieces with an expert touch and even steamed my dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses.

Besides the technical stuff, I felt like I had a friend through every step. She was so calming and helped me deal with the stress of wedding planing. If you want to be taken care of like you should for your wedding, reach out to her. You won't be disappointed. She will ensure that you are able to spend your time on the important things (i.e enjoying your friends and family).

Sent on 02/29/2016

Bridget · Married on 12/04/2015

I'm not sure where to begin in praising Kara Cardinal as our wedding planner! She did a phenomenal job and helped give ideas, insight, and support when needed. My Husband and I are from Ohio and planned a wedding on Captiva Island in Florida. We didn't even see Kara until the day before the wedding, during rehearsal, even though we had many phone and email conversations. She was very personable and kept our whole, rowdy wedding party under control. She oversaw all of the wedding vendors and did everything we asked, or forgot to ask. We did the "Month of" coordinator package and we were very pleased. Our beach wedding was perfect and everything went smoothly. Kara helped create and perfect the wedding of our dreams! We can't say "Thank You!" enough.

Sent on 12/08/2015

We hired Kara and Brian for partial planning. They were very helpful with their knowledge and expertise with weddings and what we were going to need as me and my husband didn't know anything! After explaining to them the theme I was wanting, they completely understood and were able to give me more ideas and recommendations on vendors who had the style I was looking for. They met with me many times in order to recap on booked vendors and to plan for what was left for the wedding. On the day of, I can honestly say everything went so smoothly. If it wasn't for them, I'm not sure if my day would of been as perfect as it was.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Sara · Married on 10/16/2015

Brian and Kara were an amazing duo! My saving grace and sanity came from them being my wedding planners. Organized, smart, and professional. Kara took the time to listen to me vent on the phone more than once and told me all of my concerns whatever they happened to be that day made sense and assured me everything would be fine. It was. She helped calm me and helped my day come together. The most import part this amazing duo kept reminding me was the marriage part, that no matter what to keep my future spouse in mind and that no matter what went wrong to enjoy my day and keep my eye on the ball which was to marry my husband. My wedding was perfect and it's thanks to these two. If you are getting married I highly recommend KC Weddings and Events, they were as important as the dress and the venue! Thank you again Brian and Kara, you guys are super heroes!

Sent on 12/07/2015