KC Weddings and Events Reviews

62 | Naples, FL

62 Reviews for KC Weddings and Events

• Christel

Christel D. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

Thank you Kara, you made our wedding possible!

First off, thank you Kara for all that you did for us and our wedding! Kara was absolutely awesome. She from the start explained to us what we needed, examples, what she can do, how we can meet, created last minute meetings to meet our needs, concerns, or questions. She took care of reminding us or “Reminding” me of what are the items we orders, planned, or agreed on because I was just too consumed with other every day items, there is just absolutely no way I could focus on planning my own wedding without her. I would have been bridezilla or worse. She helped to turn me into anything but that. She even helped with putting all pieces where they belonged on day of wedding, in the middle of the wedding bring my daughter juice, even helped with doing a Zoom so family and friends who could not attend could at least can virtually attend our ceremony, and helped with my dress so I could be more comfortable, and even picked up everything after the wedding. She never let me lift a thing up. I appreciate all she did and HIGHLY recommend her if planning your wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/21/2021

Kara went above and beyond

We hired Kara as our wedding day coordinator (and then added on postponement services d/t COVID) and also hired Kara for design/planning for a pre-wedding event. Our pre-wedding event was a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony and although Kara has never been to one, she embraced it. She enthusiastically helped with rentals and other design touches. She nailed it!

Since day 1 (sometime in 2019!), she went above and beyond. She never rushed the calls and took time to learn about who you are and your vision. I did have a misunderstanding with a vendor and Kara advocated for me. We successfully reached a solution that worked for everyone. She went to bat for me and I'm so appreciative of that. She cares. On my wedding day, I noticed Kara threw in a few extra touches to help complete the design/look/feel. Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Lou

Lou D. · Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing experience

Kara is the superstar of wedding planning. We hired Kara last year as the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. Kara was in charge of coordinating with all vendors. She is engaging, responsive to all requests and very passionate about this job. My daughter's wedding was originally scheduled in May 2020 and had to be rescheduled twice due to the pandemic. Kara guided us through this process reaching out to all vendors to coordinate the wedding in May 2021. As a father my job was easy as Kara coordinated directly with all of us as far as the schedule for the big day. The wedding was a spectacular success and my daughter and her husband were amazed at the celebration that my wife and I coordinated with Kara. I already referred Kara and her team to another friend and look forward to attending that wedding. Regards, Lou and Nina

Sent on 05/11/2021

Jaclyn B. · Married on 05/01/2021

Wonderful experience

Overall we had a wonderful experience working with Kara! She was down to earth yet professional throughout the planning process. We needed her to help plan a destination wedding and could trust that she would help coordinate with vendors when we were not there physically. That was important to us and her recommendations were very helpful while planning as well!

Sent on 05/09/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney T. · Married on 04/16/2021

The Best Wedding Purchase

Working with Kara from our engagement in 2019 to our wedding this past weekend was phenomenal. It was everything we needed. I wanted to work with someone that was easy going and that I would connect with and that was Kara! She helped me in many aspects and pointed me in the right direction along the way and ensured me the wedding would be perfect and it was! Everything went smooth and was a great day from start to finish!!

Sent on 05/14/2021
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/27/2021

Wedding Planner

Planning a wedding is stressful! Adding on COVID, travel restrictions, and our wedding being far away (we live in DC but our wedding was in my dad’s backyard in Naples due to COVID) made us realize we might need some help, but how do you choose the right person? We did some searches on google, theknot, etc and came across Kara and her positive reviews. We had nothing but positive experiences from the very first email! Wedding planners might seem like something you don’t need if you’re on a tight budget but trust us, Kara will take all the stress away from the process so that you can actually have FUN with the planning and more importantly, the actual event. Kara was professional, timely, helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and had a wonderful relationship with the vendors to make sure we got what we needed. She is also fun to be around and made every step exciting for us. She even let us throw some curve balls her way as late as the day before the wedding (we decided we NEEDED a keg after all our drinks were mysteriously gone after the rehearsal dinner and she said no problem!). If you’re considering hiring a planner, LOOK NO FURTHER! Hire Kara and her team and you will not regret it.

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 03/01/2021

Kara is an angel.

I want to start out by saying that Kara is an ANGEL. This amazing, hardworking women helped me plan my dream wedding during a pandemic, which is no easy task. She was there for every freak-out (there were many lol), vendor meeting, design-related details, or just a shoulder to cry on (there were also many of those). She made my entire wedding planning process, which lasted almost an entire year, so easy and alleviated as much stress as she possibly could from me. She put together the most beautiful design plan for me, a flawless timeline, coordinated and recommended the BEST vendors in our area, and made my wedding day stress-free. She was even willing to round up my pups during our wedding (along with 10000 other things she had to do) so we could have our fur babies included in our wedding. Pretty sure she still has scratch marks/leash burns from trying to control 2 50 Lb dogs- now that is some freaking dedication. Kara- I adore you and will always be thankful that I had you on the most important day of my life.

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Noelle

Noelle C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Not just a planner, but truly a friend

My wedding was August 1, 2020, and yes I am one of the many covid brides who found herself planning and incredible day that slowly began to shift as we approached wedding day. Kara was my wedding planner and I can say with full confidence that hiring Kara was the best decision I made for my wedding day as I was preparing. Not only was she there every single step of the way with planning and coordinating, she was my encourager, my supporter and truly became my friend. By the time we reached wedding day, I felt that Kara knew me so well that I was not concerned about any issues or questions would arise, because I knew she would be able to make a decision that truly reflected what I would have wanted out of my day. Kara was not pushy or aggressive in her approach. She was honest when I asked for her opinion and professional in her mannerisms at all times. I don't think I can thank her enough for her help, guidance and support for my wedding day. You will not regret hiring and working with Kara; and I highly suspect that you too will feel it was one of the best decisions you made.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Heather L. · Married on 07/06/2020

Destination Wedding

Our overall experience was excellent. Kara was professional and took Care of everything for us. The setting on the beach and the arch, table, cake & flowers were great. Every detail was thought of ahead of time. Thanks so much, Kara!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Lauren B. · Married on 06/05/2020

Best Wedding Planner!

Kara, was amazing!!
    There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Kara being part of our special day. She is quick and knows how to handle situations on the spot. She is very good about keeping to schedule and adapting accordingly. If you need a coordinator, pick Kara because, not only does she do an amazing job, but she does it with a warm heart and is very professional in a friendly way! Our wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Gisselle

Gisselle R. · Married on 02/22/2020

Hard worker-Experienced

We had our wedding on 2/22/20, and I reached out to Kara the Lead planner two months prior to help plan our wedding. I was set on a small wedding so two months was a good time frame. I couldn’t help my self and went with a larger wedding then the original plan of 30 guest. Kara is very experienced and has great relationships with many vendors for all of our special request and location options! The day of our wedding she made it so easy for me not to worry about anything even fighting the wind! (We had an outdoor wedding) she made sure that any issue that occurred was fixed like the wind breaking a center piece and her driving to a near by store to purchase materials to fix it or even the venues dance floor breaking and ordering a dance floor the day of. Hiring Kara is a must! If I was planning our wedding alone it would have been so stressful especially the day of our wedding!! She is the sweetest and worked her butt off on top of officiating our ceremony.

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Janet

Janet M. · Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding Event Planner

Kara was excellent and very informative!!! Loved working with her and her husband.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Brittiny

Brittiny · Married on 11/09/2019

Great wedding planner!

I am a wedding planner in SWFL and found out that I was due with my first child on a bride's wedding date. Obviously, I could not make this commitment to the bride and referred them to Kara because she is fantastic! The bride gushed about her amazing day and loved working with her so I am so happy that I could recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Brandon · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic experience!

Choosing Kara as our wedding planner was the best decision we made. She was incredibly responsive and helped guide us through the entire process. She came up with creative ideas to help us save money and she recommended great vendors. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Kate · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Decision You Will Make! Wonderful!

KC Wedding & Events is the best wedding team you will ever have! Kara helped us find the BEST vendors who not only went above and beyond for us, but also did a phenomenal job! Kara also helped us be creative when sticking to our budget and has amazing ideas! Kara is genuine and really cares about your wedding day (and planning time) being perfect and your style! If you are looking for a wedding planner, you won't regret KC Wedding and Events! Our planning experience was wonderful and our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 06/29/2019

Yes Yes Yes!

Kara was absolutely outstanding. Worth every single penny. She attended wedding meetings with us and went above and beyond. Her ideas and recommendations were extremely helpful. Very quick response time on emails, calls, etc. Wedding day was flawless!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • April

April B. · Married on 05/29/2019

Excellent experience!

We had an amazing experience with Kara! She handled every step of our wedding and was a joy to work with. She made our special day unforgettable!! I highly recommend KC Weddings & Events!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Recommend!!

We are so very happy with the choice we made on our Day of Coordinator because Kara was more than just that!

Kara was a huge help each step of the way- from her credible vendor recommendation list to kick start the planning process, through each productive meeting, all the way to the big day - Kara was 100% organized and made the entire process smooth & seamless.

Our wedding was a bit challenging in the fact that our venue was just a piece of land (no building, restrooms, etc) we had to bring everything in ourselves. I don’t think this would have been possible without Kara. She easily recommended & coordinated with all of the vendors to have my day of vision come to life & exceed my expectations! She kept the night flowing effortlessly & handled every situation with ease. Kara is a reputable planner with great vendor relationships.

I can’t thank or say enough about Kara & her professionalism. We will absolutely use her again for any future events & you should too- you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

One of the best vendor decisions!

Hiring Kara was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We hired Kara for partial planning and she went above and beyond! She was super helpful throughout the whole planning process and really set our minds at ease when it came to the last month before our wedding. We actually got to relax before the big day! Kara made sure that we had everything we needed from rehearsal dinner all the way to the end of our reception. We were able to have the best night of our lives without the stress of it all! I would highly recommend hiring Kara for any event!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget B. · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect day :)

Thank you to Kara and Brian for their work during our wedding! We originally were planning on having around 25-30 guests at our parents house in Marco Island and figured we wouldn’t need a coordinator or planner.. Once that escalated to 52 people we decided to reach out for help and found KC Weddings, and they stepped in seamlessly to where we were at in our planning and got started. Kara is so responsive and available for any questions you may have. She has a wealth of knowledge regarding the wedding planning process and gives great advice to those (like us) who didn’t know what they were doing. We had a unique venue, in that we got married at my parents house out on their dock, so Kara made sure that we had everything we needed (from tables, chairs, silverware, everything for the caterer/kitchen, glasses, napkins etc - the things a “typical” venue would provide). She helped us with the design and flow of the wedding as well which was perfect. On the day of, Kara and her team were there helping with whatever was needed, and it was so appreciated. Even if you are having a small, home wedding like us, HIRE Kara!! It truly made our wedding day stress-free, knowing someone else was handling the vendors/timeline/decor/set-up/breakdown. I could just relax and enjoy the day, thanks to Kara. Highly recommend :) Thank you Kara and Brian! Our day was perfect!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Sandra M. · Married on 01/19/2019

KC Weddings thank you for your help in making special day extra special

Would highly recommend their expertise
    Thank you for your extra special help throughout

Sent on 03/26/2019

Tyler · Married on 01/19/2019

Trust me... You Need Kara & Her Team!

From the moment i said YES, to when Hurricane Irma ruin our first venue, and then when her husband Brian found us the most amazing wedding venue, till my wedding day literally sweeping my husband and I off our feet... Kara and her team were there with me every step of the way! Ask anyone of our family and friends and they will tell you our wedding was one the best ones they ever been too. I thank KC Wedding and Events for that. Kara made sure all my wedding dreams came true and more.

Thank you so very much for all your patience and assistance ! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2019

Simply the best at an affordable price!

I would highly recommend KC Weddings and Events to anyone planning their big day! I had the pleasure of working closely with Kara the 2 months prior to our wedding. I purchased the most basic package as I didn't have many vendors to coordinate, but needed help and peace of mind for the day of the wedding. While Kara was technically only really contracted to help me a month or two before the wedding, she always made herself available to me if I had any questions, and keep in touch with me regularly through the several months prior. She really became a friend during this time, and now I'm sad I don't get to see of talk to her anymore 😢. She really is fantastic! And I have to give a shout out to her hubbs who came (sprained ankle and all) at the end of the wedding the video our bubble exit and give it to our videographer so that we didn't have to pay extra for more hours with my videographer. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more, THANK YOU KC WEDDINGS AND EVENTS!!❣️

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Decision We Ever Made

We went into the wedding planning thing with the mindset that we could do it all ourselves. As things starting rolling I realized that I would not be able to relax and enjoy are special day this way. We hired Kara for partial planning and she went above and beyond! This was the best thing we ever did. We actually got to relax, enjoy our guest, and have fun. Kara made sure that we had everything we needed and then some. I can not say enough good things about Kara. She went as far as enlisting her husband to build us a donut wall for our donut favors. If I had to do it all over again I would hire her in a hearbeat!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Alex

Alex B. · Married on 10/22/2018

Kara is incredible!

Where do I start with Kara! From before we even officially hired her, she and I clicked immediately. She is so incredibly attentive, sweet, talented and easy to get along with! The thought of even planning a wedding before I had her gave me panic attacks. Having Kara along the way helped us relax and made sure everything was set for our big day. Kara is the absolute best wedding planner you could ever hope for. She helped us not only plan our wedding, but our destination wedding when we were on the other side of the country. Our day was beyond perfect, it was everything we wished for and more. We truly believe without Kara it wouldn’t have been that way and definitely wouldn’t have gone as smoothly. Kara was the calm in our stressful storm of wedding planning, the minute she took over everything went perfectly! Not to mention everyone at our wedding loved her because of how amazing she was! She was our wedding planner but she also became our good friend along the way! We can’t recommend her enough, she truly is the best! 💗

Sent on 05/13/2021