KC Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• F
    Fiona H. Married on 05/12/2022

Wonderful people

Kara made our day possible! We were coming from abroad and didn’t really know where to start. From the moment I spoke to Kara everything started to click into place. She made it something to look forward to instead of being stressful. We had an amazing day and everything was beautiful. Thank you so much.
  • Christel
    Christel D. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Kara, you made our wedding possible!

First off, thank you Kara for all that you did for us and our wedding! Kara was absolutely awesome. She from the start explained to us what we needed, examples, what she can do, how we can meet, created last minute meetings to meet our needs, concerns, or questions. She took care of reminding us or “Reminding” me of what are the items we orders, planned, or agreed on because I was just too consumed with other every day items, there is just absolutely no way I could focus on planning my own wedding without her. I would have been bridezilla or worse. She helped to turn me into anything but that. She even helped with putting all pieces where they belonged on day of wedding, in the middle of the wedding bring my daughter juice, even helped with doing a Zoom so family and friends who could not attend could at least can virtually attend our ceremony, and helped with my dress so I could be more comfortable, and even picked up everything after the wedding. She never let me lift a thing up. I appreciate all she did and HIGHLY recommend her if planning your wedding.
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 03/25/2022

Best investment!

KC Weddings and Events was the best investment we made for our destination wedding! Living in Michigan, it was intimidating trying to coordinate a wedding across the country. Kara put my mind at ease every step of the way and was extremely accessible to answer my questions in the months leading up to our big day. The week before in our coordinating phone call, Kara pointed out a few small details we may be missing (card box, cupcake stand, etc.) and had these items available to rent from her own personal inventory which was extremely helpful! On the day of the wedding, we had some wind issues which did change up some of the plans in terms of décor, table settings, etc… however I did not have to deal with any of this headache and Kara handled everything gracefully behind the scenes so I didn’t have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. She bustled my dress (which the hook for the bustle broke at some point in the day by the way, so thank goodness for her nifty sewing skills to save the day before my father daughter dance!) I would highly recommend Kara and KC Weddings & Events to anyone looking for a kind, helpful, professional, organized, and extremely talented wedding coordinator! I am so thankful we chose Kara to help us on our big day! Thank you for everything!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Brigitte
    Brigitte J. Married on 03/12/2022

Bride and Groom

Kara was so awesome to work with! She helped make our dream wedding a success! The day ran so smooth and we couldn’t have done it without her. Would highly recommend!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn O. Married on 01/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

KC Weddings & Events got a 10/10 in my book. Back story, we had our wedding January 9, 2022 at the peak of omicron. So many things changed last minute. I’m talking guest count going down by 50 guests 2 weeks before the wedding. We lost a bridesmaid and a groomsmen the day before the wedding due to Covid. Had additional guest show up that had not RSVPed and so much more. Let me tell you, we could not have done it without these amazing wedding planners. We personally had Brian as our wedding planner. And he killed it. All our last minute changes were challenging but he absolutely took them head on. It was a huge piece of mind knowing he was there to help with it all. Our reception space turned out STUNNING, they took our vision to a whole new level. Every detail of the wedding day was taken care of. They absolutely exceeded all expectations and we were so happy that we hired them! Thank you guys for everything!
    Lisa Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing!!!

KC Wedding & Events was the MOST important investment we made toward our daughter’s wedding. Kara was not only available all the time but she was a God sent as we did not realize the minor/ major details that slipped our minds at the last minute. She thought of things that would never have crossed our minds. With that being said, we avoided costly mistakes.

The most important thing we needed was to have someone create and keep all people involved to a specific schedule.
    Kara accomplished that perfectly without any problems or at least we don’t know about any! Having Kara made planning non stressful and actually enjoyable. I highly recommend KC Weddings & Events for any event. You will not be disappointed. We know we are eternally grateful for all of the help we received during the entire process. Best choice you could make!
    Brenda P. Married on 10/10/2021

Wedding Day

If you want professional and attentive ., don't wait to contact this company. We wanted a small intimate wedding & reception and that is exactly what we got. They were Spot On! when it came to handling the catering and other vendors. We had a beautiful amazing day with family and friends.
  • Casey
    Casey C. Married on 09/23/2021

Wonderful!

WOW! For those of you who think you don’t need a planner, YOU ARE WRONG! You NEED Kara! I thought for sure I could do it all! Then I met Kara and I am so happy I did! From our first zoom call to the day of, she was always available when I needed her! She made sure EVERYTHING was perfect for for our wedding. Kara was extremely organized and was on top of things! I was able to relax and enjoy the day! I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing planner! Thank you so much!!
  • O
    Olivia J. Married on 07/10/2021

Best Wedding Planner

Kara did such a wonderful Job on helping us plan our wedding, we were so overwhelemd with planning a wedding the second we book kara she started helping right away! She not only made our whole planning process easier but also more enjoyable and fun! Best decision we made was to book kara! Highly recommend her to everyone!
    Caitlin K. Married on 07/01/2021

The G.O.A.T. Wedding Planners

KC Weddings & Events was beyond amazing to work with! We only had a few weeks to plan an entire wedding on Marco Island while we live in Indiana. Their communication was fantastic. We were able to FaceTime, email, text and have phone calls with them through the entire planning processes. They have great recommendations for photographers, cake places and florists. We also loved the wedding decor they provided for the beach ceremony. The day of the wedding, they took care of setup, tear down and took charge of the music.

When planning a destination wedding, you have to put a lot of trust in your planners to make your vision come alive. Our wedding ended up being better than we could have ever dreamed of all thanks to KC Weddings & Events!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 05/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kara went above and beyond

We hired Kara as our wedding day coordinator (and then added on postponement services d/t COVID) and also hired Kara for design/planning for a pre-wedding event. Our pre-wedding event was a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony and although Kara has never been to one, she embraced it. She enthusiastically helped with rentals and other design touches. She nailed it!

Since day 1 (sometime in 2019!), she went above and beyond. She never rushed the calls and took time to learn about who you are and your vision. I did have a misunderstanding with a vendor and Kara advocated for me. We successfully reached a solution that worked for everyone. She went to bat for me and I'm so appreciative of that. She cares. On my wedding day, I noticed Kara threw in a few extra touches to help complete the design/look/feel. Thank you!

• Lou
    Lou D. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing experience

Kara is the superstar of wedding planning. We hired Kara last year as the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. Kara was in charge of coordinating with all vendors. She is engaging, responsive to all requests and very passionate about this job. My daughter's wedding was originally scheduled in May 2020 and had to be rescheduled twice due to the pandemic. Kara guided us through this process reaching out to all vendors to coordinate the wedding in May 2021. As a father my job was easy as Kara coordinated directly with all of us as far as the schedule for the big day. The wedding was a spectacular success and my daughter and her husband were amazed at the celebration that my wife and I coordinated with Kara. I already referred Kara and her team to another friend and look forward to attending that wedding. Regards, Lou and Nina
    Jaclyn B. Married on 05/01/2021

Wonderful experience

Overall we had a wonderful experience working with Kara! She was down to earth yet professional throughout the planning process. We needed her to help plan a destination wedding and could trust that she would help coordinate with vendors when we were not there physically. That was important to us and her recommendations were very helpful while planning as well!
  • Courtney
    Courtney T. Married on 04/16/2021

The Best Wedding Purchase

Working with Kara from our engagement in 2019 to our wedding this past weekend was phenomenal. It was everything we needed. I wanted to work with someone that was easy going and that I would connect with and that was Kara! She helped me in many aspects and pointed me in the right direction along the way and ensured me the wedding would be perfect and it was! Everything went smooth and was a great day from start to finish!!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 03/27/2021

Wedding Planner

Planning a wedding is stressful! Adding on COVID, travel restrictions, and our wedding being far away (we live in DC but our wedding was in my dad’s backyard in Naples due to COVID) made us realize we might need some help, but how do you choose the right person? We did some searches on google, theknot, etc and came across Kara and her positive reviews. We had nothing but positive experiences from the very first email! Wedding planners might seem like something you don’t need if you’re on a tight budget but trust us, Kara will take all the stress away from the process so that you can actually have FUN with the planning and more importantly, the actual event. Kara was professional, timely, helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and had a wonderful relationship with the vendors to make sure we got what we needed. She is also fun to be around and made every step exciting for us. She even let us throw some curve balls her way as late as the day before the wedding (we decided we NEEDED a keg after all our drinks were mysteriously gone after the rehearsal dinner and she said no problem!). If you’re considering hiring a planner, LOOK NO FURTHER! Hire Kara and her team and you will not regret it.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 03/01/2021

Kara is an angel.

I want to start out by saying that Kara is an ANGEL. This amazing, hardworking women helped me plan my dream wedding during a pandemic, which is no easy task. She was there for every freak-out (there were many lol), vendor meeting, design-related details, or just a shoulder to cry on (there were also many of those). She made my entire wedding planning process, which lasted almost an entire year, so easy and alleviated as much stress as she possibly could from me. She put together the most beautiful design plan for me, a flawless timeline, coordinated and recommended the BEST vendors in our area, and made my wedding day stress-free. She was even willing to round up my pups during our wedding (along with 10000 other things she had to do) so we could have our fur babies included in our wedding. Pretty sure she still has scratch marks/leash burns from trying to control 2 50 Lb dogs- now that is some freaking dedication. Kara- I adore you and will always be thankful that I had you on the most important day of my life.
  • Noelle
    Noelle C. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not just a planner, but truly a friend

My wedding was August 1, 2020, and yes I am one of the many covid brides who found herself planning and incredible day that slowly began to shift as we approached wedding day. Kara was my wedding planner and I can say with full confidence that hiring Kara was the best decision I made for my wedding day as I was preparing. Not only was she there every single step of the way with planning and coordinating, she was my encourager, my supporter and truly became my friend. By the time we reached wedding day, I felt that Kara knew me so well that I was not concerned about any issues or questions would arise, because I knew she would be able to make a decision that truly reflected what I would have wanted out of my day. Kara was not pushy or aggressive in her approach. She was honest when I asked for her opinion and professional in her mannerisms at all times. I don't think I can thank her enough for her help, guidance and support for my wedding day. You will not regret hiring and working with Kara; and I highly suspect that you too will feel it was one of the best decisions you made.
    Heather L. Married on 07/06/2020

Destination Wedding

Our overall experience was excellent. Kara was professional and took Care of everything for us. The setting on the beach and the arch, table, cake & flowers were great. Every detail was thought of ahead of time. Thanks so much, Kara!
    Lauren B. Married on 06/05/2020

Best Wedding Planner!

Kara, was amazing!!
    There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Kara being part of our special day. She is quick and knows how to handle situations on the spot. She is very good about keeping to schedule and adapting accordingly. If you need a coordinator, pick Kara because, not only does she do an amazing job, but she does it with a warm heart and is very professional in a friendly way! Our wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment.
  • Gisselle
    Gisselle R. Married on 02/22/2020

Hard worker-Experienced

We had our wedding on 2/22/20, and I reached out to Kara the Lead planner two months prior to help plan our wedding. I was set on a small wedding so two months was a good time frame. I couldn’t help my self and went with a larger wedding then the original plan of 30 guest. Kara is very experienced and has great relationships with many vendors for all of our special request and location options! The day of our wedding she made it so easy for me not to worry about anything even fighting the wind! (We had an outdoor wedding) she made sure that any issue that occurred was fixed like the wind breaking a center piece and her driving to a near by store to purchase materials to fix it or even the venues dance floor breaking and ordering a dance floor the day of. Hiring Kara is a must! If I was planning our wedding alone it would have been so stressful especially the day of our wedding!! She is the sweetest and worked her butt off on top of officiating our ceremony.
  • Janet
    Janet M. Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding Event Planner

Kara was excellent and very informative!!! Loved working with her and her husband.
  • Brittiny
    Brittiny Married on 11/09/2019

Great wedding planner!

I am a wedding planner in SWFL and found out that I was due with my first child on a bride's wedding date. Obviously, I could not make this commitment to the bride and referred them to Kara because she is fantastic! The bride gushed about her amazing day and loved working with her so I am so happy that I could recommend her!
    Brandon Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic experience!

Choosing Kara as our wedding planner was the best decision we made. She was incredibly responsive and helped guide us through the entire process. She came up with creative ideas to help us save money and she recommended great vendors. We cannot recommend her highly enough!
    Kate Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Decision You Will Make! Wonderful!

KC Wedding & Events is the best wedding team you will ever have! Kara helped us find the BEST vendors who not only went above and beyond for us, but also did a phenomenal job! Kara also helped us be creative when sticking to our budget and has amazing ideas! Kara is genuine and really cares about your wedding day (and planning time) being perfect and your style! If you are looking for a wedding planner, you won't regret KC Wedding and Events! Our planning experience was wonderful and our wedding day was perfect!
  • Deanna
    Deanna Married on 06/29/2019

Yes Yes Yes!

Kara was absolutely outstanding. Worth every single penny. She attended wedding meetings with us and went above and beyond. Her ideas and recommendations were extremely helpful. Very quick response time on emails, calls, etc. Wedding day was flawless!
illustration stars