Siesta Key Events LLC Reviews

Siesta Key Events LLC 5
Siesta Key Events LLC 6
Siesta Key Events LLC 7

Lawrence · Married on 11/23/2018

Great Experience with Siesta Key Events!!

The team at Siesta Key Events did a fantastic job helping me plan a surprise proposal for my girlfriend. They executed the idea flawlessly from setting up a romantic picnic on the beach complete with rose petals to helping initiate the surprise and bringing my girlfriend to the beach where I was waiting along with the photographer. I couldn't be happier with the service they provided and would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thank you, Lawrence! We are so happy for you two, and it was such a blessing to be a part of your special day and witness the beautiful proposal!

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

I highly recommend Siest Key Events! Tammie and Marla went above and beyond to provide us a beautiful and memorable wedding in Siesta Key!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Siesta Key Events LLC 8

Thank you so much Lisa!

Tonya Brown · Married on 08/23/2018

Dream Wedding Day!

Tammie and her husband were the absolute best! We are from Virginia and relied on Tammie for everything..........and she did not disappoint! It was a dream come true. She made everyone feel at ease and helped us with every detail we asked for. Even my blue chair! If you are thinking about getting married, have Tammie take care of everything and enjoy your day! It was awesome!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Siesta Key Events LLC 9
    Siesta Key Events LLC 10
    Siesta Key Events LLC 11
    Siesta Key Events LLC 12
    Siesta Key Events LLC 13
    Siesta Key Events LLC 14

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Tonya! It was so much fun planning your wedding and searching for your Blue Chair!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/23/2018

Words can't even describe how perfect our wedding day was. Thanks to Tammie, planning a destination wedding was a breeze. We really would have not be able to do it without her. We were able to schedule as many phone calls with her as we pleased and we were able to tell her our vision and she ran with it. She calmed me when the weather forecast showed rain and thunderstorms most of our entire wedding day. "Kristina, stop looking at the weather..it changes ever 5 minutes here" SHE WAS RIGHT- the weather was absolutely perfect! She set us up with an amazing photographer & videographer. Megan and Ron were wonderful to work with! She also set us up with an amazing florist! Our flowers were stunning! The day & night were absolutely perfect & surpassed what we had envisioned as a dream wedding! Tammie's husband was our DJ for our reception and our wedding party and guests danced our little hearts out until the boat go to the dock!!! Overall, Tammie made our day more than we have ever dreamed. We had multiple guests tell us that it was the best wedding they have ever attended..which speaks VOLUMES! <3 We love you, Tammie! Words can't thank you enough! <3 Kristina & David

Siesta Key Events LLC 15
    Siesta Key Events LLC 22
    Siesta Key Events LLC 23
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/17/2018

Tammie is absolutely wonderful! She was always willing to help or talk, since I was 12 hours away, she handled everything without a hitch. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!! She literally made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thank you so much!

Kara · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you for lighting up our wedding weekend so beautifully!! You guys are wonderful and such a pleasure to work with xoxo

Siesta Key Events LLC 24

John · Married on 10/30/2017

This was my first time getting married and I felt a little bit of trepidation being that I was doing it thousands of miles away from home. Would everything be organised? Would everything be on time? I shouldn’t have worried. Tammie had everything sorted to perfection and a meeting with her in person a week before the event smoothed out any last minute queries. Tammie was also there throughout the event assisting with some last minute issues ( caused wholly by myself).. All in all a perfect day, in a perfect location. All photos shown below are one taken just by friends and family and are not representative of the professional photographer ( who was excellent) on the day.14001

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Siesta Key Events LLC 25
    Siesta Key Events LLC 26
    Siesta Key Events LLC 27
    Siesta Key Events LLC 28

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for entrusting your wedding day to me! It was such a pleasure to meet you both and your beautiful girls!

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2017

How can we even begin to to Explain what a great blessing it was to have Tammie plan and coordinate during the most blessed day of our lives. with out a doubt she is someone who brings and pours her whole heart into everything that she does. Even through hurricane Irma just a month before our mid October date when our guest count decreased she worked with us and was understanding and accommodating , even when she her self was struggling she always put us first. Her heart is one of true servanthood and she reflects the Lord In the way she works and treats the couples she works with, Never for a second did we feel like we were just another couple , or just another wedding to her , Tammie made us feel special , always answered text messages and phone calls and was by far the sweetest ,she always ensured that our day felt like a priority and made sure we knew she was there for anything we needed. Last minuit we came across some unexpected things and she took care of everything and ensured our day ran smoothly, we didn't have anyone to cut our cake she did it herself , our guests loved our bar tenders (her daughter and best friend) they were fast , efficient and friendly everyone felt at home at our wedding thanks to her team and she even acted as the master of ceremony when we didn't have one at our reception and did a phenomenal job she was far beyond a wedding planner , I know we have gained a friend and sincerely we hope you will open your heart to her and we pray she'll be as big a blessing to you as she was for us. We've got nothing but love for you Tammie , many blessings
    -Mr. And Mrs. Marc & Danielle Sicre

Sent on 11/11/2017

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Danielle and Marc - thank you so much! It was such a joy and honor to be part of your wedding day and witness the love between you, as well as your love for God! I️ know I️ have made lifelong friends, which is even more of a blessing! Xoxo

Carla · Married on 10/13/2017

What can I say about Tammie and her team except - WOW!!! It's not easy planning a wedding from states away, especially when a hurricane is coming so close to your wedding date, but she made it a breeze! She made sure to reassure us brides that everything was fine, even uploaded a video of our ceremony site! She knew the best vendors in Siesta Key and we were extremely happy with all of her suggestions. She went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure our special day was just that, beautiful and worry-free! If you're thinking of having a destination wedding in the most beautiful beach in the USA, these are the individuals that you want to make it all happen! Passionate about their work, knowledgeable, creative and just amazing people!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Siesta Key Events LLC 29
    Siesta Key Events LLC 30
    Siesta Key Events LLC 31
    Siesta Key Events LLC 32

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Your wedding and family were so much fun and it was such a blessing! Thank you so much!

Dawn · Married on 05/20/2017

Tammie and her team were knowledgeable, helpful and caring about making our wedding exactly what we wanted. I would absolutely recommend Siesta Key Events for any event that's important to you.

Randy · Married on 04/22/2017

Tammi was so amazing during this process. We couldn't have asked for a more understanding, enthusiast and knowledgeable person to help organize and plan the most important day of our lives.

Gennifer and Randy

Aleigha · Married on 10/22/2016

Most amazing wedding I could have ever dreamed of! It's everything we wanted and down to the tiny details. Tammie was so helpful and attentive to everything we asked for. We live in Dothan Alabama so we had to do long distance planning and she still NAILED it! I highly recommend her business!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Aleigha! It was such an honor to be a part of you and Brent's wedding! I appreciate you entrusting me with such an important day!!

Krysten · Married on 06/25/2016

Tammie literally made my wedding sooo much more than I could ever have dreamed of. She made sure all I had to do and worry about was walking down the isle on that day. She is professional and her and her family were so kind. She can also find the best venues for the right budget. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner!
    -krysten childs

Sent on 04/25/2018

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Krysten for entrusting your special day to me! It was a joy to work with you!! xoxo

Where do we begin... We contacted Tammy at Siesta Key Events with some hesitance, as we are a same sex couple and many vendors were not willing to work with us. Tammy and her family were amazing! They treated us with the upmost respect and helped to work through planning our wedding. She provided a lot of advice for vendors in the area, as we were not from the area.

Her husband was our DJ. Her son and husband also did the setup. They are a family owned business and put a lot of work into each wedding they plan. We were more than pleased with everything and couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out.

Thank you so much Tammy and family!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thanks Kylee and Jen so much for entrusting your wedding day to us! It was an honor and a blessing to get to know you both and your families! Xoxo

Kathryn · Married on 04/30/2016

I had a rocky time with a few vendors and Tammie at Siesta Key Events was extremely accommodating as well as the new vendors she found for me. Our wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful, everyone had a great time and in the end that's what matters. I would definitely recommend Tammie and her company for any wedding services.

Maggie · Married on 04/28/2016

Tammie is AMAZING! I would have never survived planning an out of state wedding without her! She always answered emails promptly and eased all my worries. She even saved the day by loaning her car out to one of my guests before my wedding so they could run and get my husband's boutonniere that got left behind at our condo! She is a life saver!
    Megan, my photographer, was also amazing and so talented! I couldn't believe that such a good photographer would be included with the packages!
    Mitch, the officiant that was provided, was terrific. He let me customize the entire ceremony to fit me and my husband's wants and needs.
    Everything was beautiful and perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner! Thank you Tammie and everyone else who helped make my day so flawless!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! It was so amazing to be a part of your wedding day!! Come back soon! xoxo

Sepideh · Married on 04/16/2016

Tammie did a great job planning our special day! She paid attention to every detail and made it exactly how I wanted it to be! She made me feel very relaxed and reminded me not to worry about the rain and thankfully it didn't rain on my wedding day! Her husband is so sweet as well he was our DJ. They both did a great job making sure our day was perfect! I recommend her services to future brides!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Thank you so much!!! Xoxo

Rachel · Married on 04/10/2016

Pays attention to detail and made my day perfect. Rehersal helps a lot.

Adrianne · Married on 04/01/2016

All I can say is, Tammie made the best day of my life...happen. Very patient, with a great sense of humour. There is just no words to explain how grateful we are.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Adrianne for allowing me to be a part of the MOST FUN wedding ever!! xoxo

Stephanie · Married on 03/07/2016

Sorry for the extremely late review! It's been a year since my wedding and friends and family are still talking about our beautiful destination wedding in Siesta Key! I definitely was nervous planning a wedding in Florida from Texas but as soon as I made that first phone call to Tammy, every after that went SO smoothly! Tammy and Marla assisted with every detail and more of the wedding and made it completely STRESSFREE & BEAUTIFUL!!!! I chose Siesta Key Events based on the reviews and as you can see the reviews speak for themselves. This team was organized, sweet, supportive, and filled with ideas. And the day of the wedding was great because they were on top of everything and always a step ahead. I can't say enough great things about Siesta Key Events. So glad I made the decision to go with them! Thank you for all you did and your great service! Love you guys - Stephanie V.

Lynne · Married on 12/27/2015

It was a pleasure to be able to work with Tammie and her husband to help make our day perfect. They went above and beyond to help us have everything we needed, plus some! :)

Sent on 01/26/2016

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Lynne - it was our pleasure!

Marla was very helpful though out the planning process and was able to recommend restaurants and cake vendors in the area.

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

My experience with Tammie, her team and their services was incredible. Being from out of state and wanting a beach wedding, she made the process stress free and actually enjoyable. From the day we spoke for the first time until the wedding day, Tammie made my wants and desires for my wedding her priority. I would recommend their services to anyone. Also, our photographer, Megan Mahoney was wonderful. I had never met her before the wedding but she exceeded my expectations for sure. She was great. 5's all around. My wedding was the perfect day.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah!! It was such a joy to be a part of you and Phillips wedding!!

Mia · Married on 03/14/2015

Tammie and Marla were AMAZING! Very detailed oriented and take really good care of their brides to say the least. They were very prompt with their responses and made sure I received everything I wanted. I took care of the reception myself for the most part, but Tammie was still more than helpful, she did more than she had to! Her husband Henley did a great job DJing and stringing my lights. If you want a positive, stress free, affordable, and not mention gorgeous wedding I would go to Siesta Key events. I felt like my wedding was their focus and that they wanted it just as perfect as I did, and not like another bride on their list. If you want the perfect wedding in the Sarasota area I suggest you call siesta key events.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Siesta Key Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Mia! We had so much fun planning you and Wilton's wedding and so appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your day! xoxo