Sensational Weddings Reviews

15 | Elmwood Park, IL

15 Reviews for Sensational Weddings

Leo · Married on 07/16/2016

Naznin was amazing to work with!!! She showed us a huge selection of flowers to choose from. I sort of had an idea going into the meeting as to what I wanted, but clearly I am not a florist. Naznin put me at ease and gave me several helpful suggestions. Highly recommend Sensational Weddings!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Kausar · Married on 10/04/2013

Couldn't be happier! I was completely indecisive about what I wanted as décor for my wedding. I had so many thoughts in mind and different looks. Naznin with Sensational Weddings gave me several suggestions with picture ideas. I made my decision....and then changed it all 3 weeks before my big day! She truly cared and was concerned for what my table centerpieces and cake would look like and made an impromptu meeting with me. At that point, she listened to what my frustration was (which had nothing to do with my centerpieces) and then after helping me sort out that issue, Naznin asked me a simple question, "What do you imagine a wedding to look like?" I simply said, "Joyous, happy, fun, and exciting." From there, she gave a few extra ideas, and provided thoughts of what she could make work. I was practically blindfolded as to what the actual floral arrangements would look like since ultimately I left it completely up to her. I got the honor of seeing my floral arrangements the night before the wedding and they took my breath away! I had no idea what I wanted, but Naznin evidently knew everything that I dreamed of for the centerpieces on my wedding day! Every single guest commented on how beautiful the arrangements and centerpieces were, and how absolutely tasteful they were! When I entered the reception hall, even amongst guests, I took a moment to capture the beauty of these creations to create a forever memory. The colors, and unique flowers depicted on point what my thought of wedding should be; joyous, happy, fun, and exciting! Amazing talent!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Jenni · Married on 08/01/2009

I am relatively clueless when it comes to flowers and had a vague idea of what I wanted. Naz was outstanding with her ideas and how to add punches of color in all the right places. We wanted simple yet stunning arrangements for the ceremony and centerpieces and bouquets that wouldn't be overwhelming. Naz went above and beyond our expectations - I have NEVER seen such amazing flowers. The two large arrangements in the ceremony were filled with some of the most beautiful orchids; the orchids submerged in water and topped with candles made elegant centerpieces. And the bouquets added just the right amount of light pinks and greens to complement our black and white wedding. Everything was truly outstanding - and our guests were equally pleased!

Sent on 09/04/2010

Janki · Married on 07/25/2009

Belmont Blooms and Sensational Weddings did a wonderful job on our wedding. Naznin is professional and very well organized she made feel so at ease about planning such a big wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2010

Ann · Married on 05/24/2008

Naznin did an amazing job with our flowers. We got compliments from everyone about how classy & beautiful they were. She knew just what we were looking for and really did an outstanding job!!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Meredith · Married on 03/08/2008

Naz is a truly gifted florist. I knew of her creative eye and quality of flowers prior to using her, and she did not disappoint! I had many comments on my unique and beautiful floral arrangements. And to top it off, she totally accommodated my budget. Though I did not have much money allocated to flowers, she gave me the best I could have achieved within that range. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2007

Belmont Blooms & the owner Naznin are incredible. I had called several of the top florists in Chicago and her design, professionalism & creativity was by far the best in town. I gave her pictures & ideas of what I wanted and she created everything perfectly to match my desires. I didn't have to schedule several extra meetings with her because she always delivered exactly what I wanted at each pre-scheduled meeting.

As well, she was extremely flexible and cared so much about everything being perfect on my wedding day. She was visible and engaged in my wedding at every moment during the process. I had my wedding on a Wendella boat and my reception at Fulton's on the River. These are two totally different spaces that she had to design for. When I told her that the boat for the ceremony wouldn't arrive into Chicago until the day before the wedding and I couldn't provide her exact measurements for the height of the wedding arch, she went personally to see the boat that day when it arrived to get the measurements. Although I loved all of my vendors, she was truly the only one that searched out the boat company and Fulton's to make sure everything was perfect.

And ladies, you get what you paid for and much more... I had my bouquet picked up by a preservation company near the end of the wedding night. The preservation company was so impressed by the flowers on my tables and the bouquets she thought for sure it was all done by Heffernan Morgan Designs. My sister said "no, even better, Belmont Blooms".

No further words are needed to explain...hire Belmont Blooms if you want the best in Chicago.

Sent on 08/07/2008

Maribel · Married on 07/29/2006

We had the most wonderful experience from the first time we contacted Naz at Belmont Blooms for our flowers at our wedding, the professionalizm and personal attention we received was beyond what we expected. Our flowers turned out exactly as what we wanted and got tons of compliments from our friends and family. I have already recommended Belmont Blooms to other brides and with much confidence will continue to do so.

Sent on 09/06/2007

We recently hired sensational wedding for our daughter's wedding. We had lots of interaction with prior to the wedding date to supply some of our own decoration for the wedding. She cooperated at every stage of the way toward the wedding date. The flowers were all fresh and nicely put together. On the day of wedding, Naznin and her crew showed up on time and decorated the wedding ballroom very nicely. Their whole work was first class. Naznin is a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her for any events, specially wedding event.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Hetal · Married on 07/12/2008

Excellent florist. did an amazing job. Would highly recommend to everyone

Sent on 07/31/2008
  • Y

Yeena · Married on 05/24/2009

Naznin worked very hard to make me happy, was extremely flexible and responsive to my multiple revisions and wants for my flowers. The flowers were beautiful and very fresh the day of the wedding and I received multiple compliments on the bridal party bouquets. We had these lovely pink carnation topiaries that were absolutely what I had envisioned, so she made my dream come true for that. I was very pleased with everything overall. Thank you, Naznin! =)

Sent on 06/15/2009

Jenica · Married on 05/24/2008

My experience with Belmont Blooms was pleasant from beginning to end. I did not have a doubt in my mind that the end product was not going to be perfect. Not only were the bouquets and centerpieces stunning and modern, the flowers used were fresh and put together very well, and still looked beautiful the next day! The kicker is that they were also very affordable. They were very honest and offered genuine recommendations that fit within my budget. I received a lot of personal attention to ensure that the end product suited my vision and that's exactly what I got. I couldn't have been happier- I highly recommend Belmont Blooms!!!

Sent on 07/22/2008

Carolyn · Married on 07/05/2008

3.5

Naz was amazing! Her arrangements and bouquets were so incredible, and far exceeded my expectations. I have to say honestly the flowers at my wedding were the best part of the day. I couldn't stop gushing about how beautiful my bouquet was! Thanks again. I will definitely be recommending Belmont Blooms. Naz, I will be mailing you a CD ROM with some pictures for your website.

Sent on 07/22/2008

Carrie · Married on 06/16/2007

3.5

Naz is wonderful to work with! My experience was very hands on (at my request) and she was very accommodating! We had a session where we brainstormed and created the table arrangements together with flowers, vases and leaves she had in her studio. Naz came up with many ideas. She was extremely honest with respect to what the actual colors of the flowers would be and what would be worth my money. She recommended alternatives to replace my out of season requests(something other florists didn't even bring up up front). Naz did everything she could from growing wheat grass in her basement to letting flowers bloom in her van, to deal with unforeseen issues that came up and to make sure I got what I wanted! I highly recommend Belmont Blooms!

Sent on 02/26/2009

Tricia · Married on 10/06/2007

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

There was no seeing what you were going to get before the arrived. The job she did was great and everyone loved the flowers. It would have just put my mind as easy to have seen some of the flowers before hand. She was easy to work with since I had to call a last minute order in. The only thing was in th end the bill that was left from the last minute order she had problems giving me an ideamized bill. I had to ask a few times, just so that I new what I was paying for. That was the biggest problem, other then that things went great and the flowers were all wonderful and held up in our 80 dagree weather. She did through in a few extra's for me as well, which was a nice touch. flowers for my hair, flowers girls petals, and flowers for my cake table. Again she did a great job and I would tell others to use her.

Sent on 09/05/2008