10929 W Franklin Avenue, T, Franklin Park, IL 60131 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,188
  • Real Weddings 1

About Divine Designs and Events

Divine designs & Events is a Chicago based firm which creates distinctive events for weddings, social gatherings, and many corporate functions. It uses an array of elements such as elegant ambience , interior design, experience, and passion to create chic, one of a kind events. We provide a "boutique style" level of service with a team of professionals behind every event. Our staff is well qualified to assist you in any way you can think of.

To discuss details of your upcoming , simply contact us for a free consultation! We promise to provide you with the best quotes and customer service !

Follow Divine Designs and Events on

81 Reviews for Divine Designs and Events

• Jennifer

Jennifer Anderson · Married on 12/28/2019

Recommend!!

Maha and her team at Divine Design and Events are truly the best of the best – they went above and beyond to create the most beautiful florals for our wedding day, and we could not be happier! As an out of town bride, I was nervous about not being able to see everything in person before making decisions, but Maha was very accommodating. We emailed/texted photos back and forth, and also Face Timed so that I could see all of the floral/candle/vase options that she has to offer at her shop. She was patient during the decision making process, and used her expertise to guide us in choosing florals that were full, fresh, and beautiful without compromising our vision or budget – we so appreciated this!

Maha is super fun to work with and incredibly talented at creating an aesthetic that will match your vision for your wedding day. The bouquets, centerpieces, candles, drapery, and lighting left us and our guests speechless!! Most importantly, we did not have to worry about a single design-related thing the day of our wedding – she completely took care of the décor, allowing us to enjoy and not stress! Everything was perfect. We had the best experience working with Divine Design and Events and cannot thank or recommend Maha enough :)

Sent on 01/20/2020

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2019

The best!!! You won't regret it!

You literally will not find a better designer than Divine Designs! Maha and her team went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding, and created the most dreamy and romantic stage! Maha totally goes out of her way to make her clients dreams a reality! She takes the time to meet in person and over the phone, and will show you the exact pieces in her studio that you can choose from for your wedding day. She's super innovative and I felt like I could trust her throughout the entire process to create my dream wedding, even when I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted! Definitely allow her to have designers choice with some aspects of your wedding, because she will go above and beyond to make things beautiful. Thank you Maha for making my wedding so perfect, you're so talented!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely stunning job

Words cannot describe how amazed I was the day of my wedding when I saw the beautiful design Maha put together for us. It was beyond anything I could have dreamed up myself. Maha and her team went above and beyond to make my venue look incredibly beautiful. My husband and I, as well as all of our family and guests, were stunned by how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend Divine Design to anyone having a special event. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. So grateful for the amazing job she did!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

Hi Sandra,
    Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was truly an amazing experience working with you and your flexibility and trust in our creativity! Your vision was elegant timeless and we loved working on your event setup! Congrats and we wish you and your hubby the absolute best!
    Love,
    Maha

Divine Designs and Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 7.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2188
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• 10929 W Franklin Avenue, T, SUITE T Franklin Park, IL, 60131 See on map
    8472605173 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Mon-Thurs 10am - 7 pm Fri-Sun Closed for events
    Location of (Divine Designs and Events)