Divine Designs and Events

10929 W. FRANKLIN AVE - CHICAGO LOCATION 350 ORLEANS SUITE T, Franklin Park, IL 60131 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Divine Designs and Events

Divine designs & Events is a Chicago based firm which creates distinctive events for weddings, social gatherings, and many corporate functions. It uses an array of elements such as elegant ambience , interior design, experience, and passion to create chic, one of a kind events. We provide a "boutique style" level of service with a team of professionals behind every event. Our staff is well qualified to assist you in any way you can think of.

To discuss details of your upcoming , simply contact us for a free consultation! We promise to provide you with the best quotes and customer service !

Follow Divine Designs and Events on

Divine Designs and Events 6
Divine Designs and Events 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

amazing vendor to work with

I don’t even know where to begin. Maha absolutely turned my wedding visions into a reality. The decor was so beautiful. As an out of town bride, Maha accommodated my schedule very well, from emails to phone calls and messages. She worked with me as I continued to change my mind on decor ideas up until the week of our wedding. She was also honest in her opinion when I asked for feedback, that’s what I appreciated the most. If she did not think something would go, she told me and that helped me tremendously in making my decisions. She also surprised us with an upgrade on the mandap and some centerpieces which was super sweet of her. Maha, thank you for making my wedding so beautiful. I will never forget the moment when I walked into the reception hall and was speechless with everything you and your team have done from the entrance to the mandap, centerpieces, draping and flooring. All what I could say at that moment was “WOW”. I was absolutely blown away with every single detail.

Divine Designs and Events 8
    Divine Designs and Events 16
    Divine Designs and Events 17
    Divine Designs and Events 18

Shifali · Married on 08/04/2018

Maha was welcoming and involved from the beginning of the process of choosing our designs for an Indian wedding, including the mandap (wedding altar) and centerpieces, as well as bridal floral, bouquets, and garlands. While it was one thing to see how she did a mock up with one centerpiece and the lighting, on the wedding day, upon entering the reception room, we were stunned at how beautiful it turned out. She was willing to experiment with different colors, concepts, and designs that weren't necessarily in her comfort zone and executed it perfectly. We had a nature-themed mandap that was simple, elegant, and just what we envisioned. Besides her elegant work, she was a warm person and that went a long way after having a bad experience with other designers. There is a reason she is now a master wedding planner- she puts a lot of love and care into what she does and the finished product is exquisite. We love you Maha! We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding looked.

Tanya · Married on 06/23/2018

Maha and her team never disappoint. This is probably the 5th time working with them for a large event in our family. Maha’s work is elegant and she is such a gem to work with. She is flexible, and also helped guide me when I asked for suggestions. She has a personable approach which made me feel like I was planning my wedding with a friend as opposed to a huge company. Completely affordable, you will definitely get your best bang for your buck.

Divine Designs and Events 19

Divine Designs and Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,188.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 8
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 249.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Lanterns, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Divine Designs and Events 1
    Chivari Chairs $5 each with design services.

BOOK YOUR EVENT NOW IN ADVANCE AND PAY ONLY $5 PER CHIVARI CHAIR IN ANY COLOR AVAILABLE!

• Divine Designs and Events 2
    BRIDAL FLORAL PACKAGE & DECOR

Special Wedding Packages : Flower Packages: Only $600 • Brides Bouquet. • 5 Brides maids bouquets. • 8 Grooms men boutonnieres. • 2 mother of the bride corsages. • Flower Girl Rose Petals. • Throw away bouquet. Additional arrangements are sold separately. Additional Services: • Custom Theme décor • Table Linen • Fabric draping • Chuppah, Arch • Floral Arrangements • Seasonal Décor • Lighting • Column Systems • Sofa , Bride & Groom Chairs. Please contact us for additional Details and Packages !

• 10929 W. FRANKLIN AVE - CHICAGO LOCATION 350 ORLEANS, SUITE T Franklin Park, 60131 See on map
    8472605173 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Mon-Thurs 10am - 7 pm Fri-Sun Closed for events