Divine Designs and Events

10929 W. FRANKLIN AVE - CHICAGO LOCATION 350 ORLEANS SUITE T, Franklin Park, IL 60131 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Divine Designs and Events

Divine designs & Events is a Chicago based firm which creates distinctive events for weddings, social gatherings, and many corporate functions. It uses an array of elements such as elegant ambience , interior design, experience, and passion to create chic, one of a kind events. We provide a "boutique style" level of service with a team of professionals behind every event. Our staff is well qualified to assist you in any way you can think of.

To discuss details of your upcoming , simply contact us for a free consultation! We promise to provide you with the best quotes and customer service !

Follow Divine Designs and Events on

Divine Designs and Events 5
Divine Designs and Events 6
Divine Designs and Events 7

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2019

The best!!! You won't regret it!

You literally will not find a better designer than Divine Designs! Maha and her team went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding, and created the most dreamy and romantic stage! Maha totally goes out of her way to make her clients dreams a reality! She takes the time to meet in person and over the phone, and will show you the exact pieces in her studio that you can choose from for your wedding day. She's super innovative and I felt like I could trust her throughout the entire process to create my dream wedding, even when I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted! Definitely allow her to have designers choice with some aspects of your wedding, because she will go above and beyond to make things beautiful. Thank you Maha for making my wedding so perfect, you're so talented!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely stunning job

Words cannot describe how amazed I was the day of my wedding when I saw the beautiful design Maha put together for us. It was beyond anything I could have dreamed up myself. Maha and her team went above and beyond to make my venue look incredibly beautiful. My husband and I, as well as all of our family and guests, were stunned by how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend Divine Design to anyone having a special event. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. So grateful for the amazing job she did!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Divine Designs and Events 8
    Divine Designs and Events 9
    Divine Designs and Events 10

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

Hi Sandra,
    Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was truly an amazing experience working with you and your flexibility and trust in our creativity! Your vision was elegant timeless and we loved working on your event setup! Congrats and we wish you and your hubby the absolute best!
    Love,
    Maha

Layla Khayr · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Stunning!

Maha and her team did a wonderful job with my beautiful bouquet and center pieces. These details brought class and style to my special day and they really stood out in my wedding photos and videos as well. Maha was always responsive and made sure everything was exactly how I had imagined!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Divine Designs and Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,188.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 8
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 249.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Lanterns, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Divine Designs and Events 1
    BRIDAL FLORAL PACKAGE & DECOR

Special Wedding Packages : Flower Packages: Only $600 • Brides Bouquet. • 5 Brides maids bouquets. • 8 Grooms men boutonnieres. • 2 mother of the bride corsages. • Flower Girl Rose Petals. • Throw away bouquet. Additional arrangements are sold separately. Additional Services: • Custom Theme décor • Table Linen • Fabric draping • Chuppah, Arch • Floral Arrangements • Seasonal Décor • Lighting • Column Systems • Sofa , Bride & Groom Chairs. Please contact us for additional Details and Packages !

• 10929 W. FRANKLIN AVE - CHICAGO LOCATION 350 ORLEANS, SUITE T Franklin Park, 60131 See on map
    8472605173 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Mon-Thurs 10am - 7 pm Fri-Sun Closed for events