Divine Designs and Events Reviews

Divine Designs and Events 5
Divine Designs and Events 6
Divine Designs and Events 7

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2019

The best!!! You won't regret it!

You literally will not find a better designer than Divine Designs! Maha and her team went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding, and created the most dreamy and romantic stage! Maha totally goes out of her way to make her clients dreams a reality! She takes the time to meet in person and over the phone, and will show you the exact pieces in her studio that you can choose from for your wedding day. She's super innovative and I felt like I could trust her throughout the entire process to create my dream wedding, even when I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted! Definitely allow her to have designers choice with some aspects of your wedding, because she will go above and beyond to make things beautiful. Thank you Maha for making my wedding so perfect, you're so talented!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely stunning job

Words cannot describe how amazed I was the day of my wedding when I saw the beautiful design Maha put together for us. It was beyond anything I could have dreamed up myself. Maha and her team went above and beyond to make my venue look incredibly beautiful. My husband and I, as well as all of our family and guests, were stunned by how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend Divine Design to anyone having a special event. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. So grateful for the amazing job she did!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Divine Designs and Events 8
    Divine Designs and Events 9
    Divine Designs and Events 10

Hi Sandra,
    Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was truly an amazing experience working with you and your flexibility and trust in our creativity! Your vision was elegant timeless and we loved working on your event setup! Congrats and we wish you and your hubby the absolute best!
    Love,
    Maha

Layla Khayr · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Stunning!

Maha and her team did a wonderful job with my beautiful bouquet and center pieces. These details brought class and style to my special day and they really stood out in my wedding photos and videos as well. Maha was always responsive and made sure everything was exactly how I had imagined!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

amazing vendor to work with

I don’t even know where to begin. Maha absolutely turned my wedding visions into a reality. The decor was so beautiful. As an out of town bride, Maha accommodated my schedule very well, from emails to phone calls and messages. She worked with me as I continued to change my mind on decor ideas up until the week of our wedding. She was also honest in her opinion when I asked for feedback, that’s what I appreciated the most. If she did not think something would go, she told me and that helped me tremendously in making my decisions. She also surprised us with an upgrade on the mandap and some centerpieces which was super sweet of her. Maha, thank you for making my wedding so beautiful. I will never forget the moment when I walked into the reception hall and was speechless with everything you and your team have done from the entrance to the mandap, centerpieces, draping and flooring. All what I could say at that moment was “WOW”. I was absolutely blown away with every single detail.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Divine Designs and Events 19
    Divine Designs and Events 20
    Divine Designs and Events 21

Shifali · Married on 08/04/2018

Maha was welcoming and involved from the beginning of the process of choosing our designs for an Indian wedding, including the mandap (wedding altar) and centerpieces, as well as bridal floral, bouquets, and garlands. While it was one thing to see how she did a mock up with one centerpiece and the lighting, on the wedding day, upon entering the reception room, we were stunned at how beautiful it turned out. She was willing to experiment with different colors, concepts, and designs that weren't necessarily in her comfort zone and executed it perfectly. We had a nature-themed mandap that was simple, elegant, and just what we envisioned. Besides her elegant work, she was a warm person and that went a long way after having a bad experience with other designers. There is a reason she is now a master wedding planner- she puts a lot of love and care into what she does and the finished product is exquisite. We love you Maha! We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding looked.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tanya · Married on 06/23/2018

Maha and her team never disappoint. This is probably the 5th time working with them for a large event in our family. Maha’s work is elegant and she is such a gem to work with. She is flexible, and also helped guide me when I asked for suggestions. She has a personable approach which made me feel like I was planning my wedding with a friend as opposed to a huge company. Completely affordable, you will definitely get your best bang for your buck.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Divine Designs and Events 22
    Divine Designs and Events 23
    Divine Designs and Events 24
    Divine Designs and Events 25
    Divine Designs and Events 26

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2018

FANTASTIC SERVICE!! We loved working with Divine Designs and Events! We were referred to Divine via a good friend that used Maha back in 2016. Ever since then she always reminded us when we were ready to contact her immediately! Maha created a wedding dreamscape that surpassed our expectations! It was magical! So luxe! Our guests were raving about the decor all night! They were flexible and helped create the exact look we wanted with our budget point! On the day of the we were worry free because we knew everything would go seamless with our decor! The moment Maha delivered our bouquets herself we knew everything was going to be gorgeous!! Top of the line service will recommend to anyone looking for a peace of mind and flexibility with a very luxurious look!! Thank you so much for everything we will continue the referral to other family and friends!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

Maha was amazing to work with. She really listened to what I envisioned my wedding to look like, and had so many great ideas on designs and flowers. My jaw dropped when I saw our saw our ceremony and reception. It was absolutely stunning!! She went above and beyond on making the room glow purple and blue just like I wanted. I was also blown away with how the flower arrangements turned out. She really does have a special talent on making everything look beeautifuk! I highly reccomend using her services if you want a wedding to remember!

Sent on 10/03/2017

melissa · Married on 05/12/2018

We used Maha for our wedding in May, and Maha and her husband Yehya nailed it! I loved everything about the floral design, from my gorgeous bouquet to our wedding arch to the candelabra centerpieces! I told her exactly what I wanted but gave her leeway to be creative. The end result was beautiful!Everyone at our wedding had tons of compliments about our flowers! I would definitely recommend using Divine Designs!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

If you're getting married and looking for top of thw line florist, I highly recommend Divine Designs and Events!! Maha BLEW us away!!! We were refered to Divine Designs and specifically Maha by our good friend that recently got married and raved of how amazing the service was! We also attended the wedding and at that moment we knew Divine Designs would be the one! Maha took her explaining to us the process, she really took my ideas and vision and brought them to life!! From Beginning to end, Maha was perfection! She understood our vision spot on!! Decor was our most complimented element in our wedding thanks to Maha!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Tea · Married on 09/23/2017

SO in love with MAHA and her crew!!! They took our wedding from great to amazing with their stunning designs!!! We were truly blown away by the amazing work that they did. They transformed our banquet hall into a dream!!!! Their prices are so fair compared to other designers and they were a blessing to have found!!! Their items are so luxurious I felt like royalty the day of my wedding!! Everyone should consider them for any event!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Divine Designs and Events 27
    Divine Designs and Events 28

Sasha · Married on 08/20/2017

Would love to thank Maha and her team for the great job they did at my wedding. Everything was truely amazing & stunning! I highly recommend Divine designs & events ❤

Sent on 09/05/2017

Rudyna · Married on 08/06/2017

There is no Words to describe how amazing Divine Design is. I used them both or my bridal shower and my wedding. Maha will work with you on anything to make sure you get what you want. She is the sweetest lady you will ever meet. Divine Design always comes out with new decorations and new designs. I will definitely use them again in the future for any other occasion I will have. Divine Design thank you so much for making both of my days extra beautiful.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Mina · Married on 07/02/2017

Maha was amazing. She is very creative and works with you to make your vision come true. I would work with her again in a heart beat

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

If I could give Maha and her team more stars I would! Divine Designs & Events turned my wedding into a dream! Maha was amazing to work with and very personable. She answered all my questions and concerns at any hour of the day or night and I felt that she went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. I highly recommend this team and I could not ask for more! Thank you again for everything you did for Sal and I!!! You are truly the best<3

Sent on 08/28/2017

Salvatore · Married on 06/17/2017

Great experience with Divine Designs and Events. Maha was very open with ideas and gave us great ideas for our wedding. I would highly recommend this team. Thank you for being part of our special day!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

Thank you the sweet review!! Also for choosing us to be part of your special day ! You , Ashely and Rhonda were so nice to work with !!!

Rhonda · Married on 06/17/2017

From the very minute we met with Maha, her enthusiasm and deep passion for her work was overflowing.
    Divine Designs exceeded our expectations in every way. Professionalize care and always available to answer any questions we had. Your imagination was the limit of their decor ability. Divine Designs fulfilled everything as ordered with even some added special finishing touches to top off their high quality design. An absolute sheer delight to do business with! I'd recommend Divine Designs for any and all of your event decorating needs, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Saffa · Married on 04/22/2017

As soon as I got engaged, I knew I was calling Maha. I loved working with her. She helped me organize my ideas into a beautiful wedding. It was exactly as I imagined it. Maha is a very busy woman but she always had time for me to come down and go over the designs with me. I couldn't believe how beautiful the room looked when I walked into the reception. I would refer anyone to her. She really cares about making her clients happy .

Sent on 06/14/2017

Tea · Married on 10/16/2016

If you are looking for someone to go above and beyond what you dreamed of on your wedding day then Divine Design and Events is the team that you need to work with. Maha and her team did an amazing job on our wedding everyone was in aw when they saw our wedding decorations, she took all of my pictures and ideas and made it all come to life. If you want to be a stress free bride and not have to worry about if something is going to look the way you envisioned it on your wedding day then i please urge you to book Divine and Design not only will the meet it they will blow you away.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

Tea, Thank you for the amazing review ! You and Morad were amazing to work with ! It was a pleasure meeting you both! I look forward to seeing you in the future ! Wishing you both the best !!!

Deana · Married on 08/28/2016

Maha did a great job! She is very accommodating and her designs are very classy & elegant!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

Thank for the beautiful review !

maggie · Married on 08/27/2016

From the first time my husband and I met Maha we were treated like a close friend of hers. We visited her at her show room and talked for hours; not only about décor but about us personally. She learned about us and our style as we looked at pinterest together, and reviewed décor in her showroom. I met with her three times, and we would bounce ideas off each other, but I never knew exactly what the final décor would be like at my wedding, which gave me some anxiety. You should trust Maha will deliver in making your wedding vision real! I was in awe when I walked into the ceremony room. She transformed the room completely, making it just as romantic and intimate as I wanted. She paid very close attention to detail, yet made it affordable.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

Thank you Maggie! You are such a beautiful person inside ! You were so easy to work with and flexible . Your wedding turned out amazing ! You and Aldo are the perfect couple !!

Amany · Married on 08/14/2016

I would highly recommend Maha to anyone who is looking for creativity! I was beyond pleased with the work she did for my wedding!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

Amany, Thank you so much for this great review ! ! It was nice talking to you while I was thousand s of miles away in China !!! Loved working with you and your mom ! Thank you for choosing divine designs !!

Nuer · Married on 07/29/2016

Thank you Maha for always doing your best! You and your team are great respectful people that always impress me! I've done 3 events with you so far and loved each one more and more! ?????? Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

Nuer my love ! Thank you for writing this Amazing review ! You and your family are so nice ! Thank you for always thinking of me ! Xoxo

Joann · Married on 07/09/2016

Maha and her husband are a dream to work with. I came with a vision to Maha and she made it come true and even went beyond what i wanted. My dream wedding came to life because of her and I'm so glad I went to her. Maha's passion for her work definitely shows through her extensive willingness to always go the extra mile to learn more about her industry because she's always in the loop with the latest trends and designs. Divine & Designs will not disappoint! Thank you Maha!!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Divine Designs and Events's reply:

JOANN & Anthony , Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review ! It was a pleasure working with you both! I hope you're loving Australia !!! Hope to see you soon !
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/12/2016

Completely loved everything about my wedding!! Maha did a great job perfecting the vision I had in mind, and she truly went above and beyond! Everyone's breath was taken away, and it was great to not have to worry about the wedding decor on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/19/2016