Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

99 Reviews for Rev Alison Caiola

Non-religious (2)
99 Rev Alison Caiola Reviews

Reverend Alison performed our wedding on September 17, 2016 and she did an absolutely amazing job!!!!! This was not a cookie cutter ceremony...we literally worked with Rev. Alison to create our ceremony - we chose every word! It was so special! It made us cry, made us laugh and truly touched our hearts. So many people remarked on what a beautiful ceremony it was and we could not agree more. It was exactly what we wanted and we will cherish it forever!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

I absolutely love Rev. Alison! My now husband and I completely got along so quickly with Rev. Alison, she was so sweet and understanding! Our wedding day was special, and I appreciate the time she spent with her.. so grateful to have met her! Xoxo

Profile Picture Jess, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Rev. Alison gave my husband and I the most beautiful ceremony we could have ever imagined. I am more than thrilled with our choice to have her officiate our special day. She is very flexible as well, I lived in Virginia when I first contacted her for my New York wedding, she was willing to Skype and do whatever she could to get an exact feel on what we wanted. I ended up meeting with her in New York to go over all the details and she had some awesome ideas for our special ceremony. Thank you Rev. Alison!

Profile Picture Tori, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alison was everything we could've asked for - she was inquisitive, asked great questions and pulled everything together in a really beautiful way. She gave us great options and feedback whenever we needed anything! HIGHLY Recommend. Thank you so much for being apart of such an amazing celebration.

Profile Picture Mikey, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Alison was the best! She took what we saw for our wedding ceremony and made it possible. I would totally recommend her for other couples.

Profile Picture User5149890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Alison was great! Not only did she perform a beautiful ceremony, but she also helped coordinate everything. She made sure the musician was ready, the guests knew what was going on and the bride and groom knew what to do.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our Ceremony was great,,, very personal and private.

Profile Picture Claudine, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Alison made our ceremony very special. The vows were written to our specifications. Alison was very easy to work with. She delivered a wonderful special memorable ceremony. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User4601319, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Alison Caiola was our officiant at our wedding last month. She made our special day perfect! All of our family and friends are talking about how special our service was.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was absolutley wonderful, she made our day so amazing! Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married in NY on 10/24/14 and Rev Alison was beyond helpful to us. At the very last minute our location for the ceremony in Central Park was no longer an option. Rev Alison kept calm and used her experience to suggest a couple of alternatives that were 'non touristy'. In the end, our ceremony location was nicer and more special than our original location. The ceremony was lovely and Rev Alison tailored made it in a way that felt personal and intimate. We couldn't have found a better person to marry us.

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Alison really engaged with us and guided us so that we made our vows personal. She cares and it shows in every aspect. She also contributed to stress reduction.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Her creativity and beautiful poems will make your ceremony just as unique and special as the relationship you possess. You will receive a one of a kind completely customizable ceremony that will wow your guests and leave your spouse in awe!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

rev Alison officiated my wedding in august was more than I could have asked for! We had to find her last minute due to some roadblocks and she was completely accomindating and flexible since I had already planned out the ceremony. She put in her suggestions when didn't and went above and beyond what was asked for her. She was professional the entire time and made the whole process a breeze. I am so happy I selected rev Alison! I highly recommend her to anyone especially if you are looking to have a non tradition ceremony which mine was.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Allison did a wonderful job. She met with us and got personal information about us which she worked into our ceremony. It was very well done. She made it easy for us and added some fun to the ceremony. I would recommend her highly. She was one of many top notch things that happened at our wedding. She is a Homerun. :)

Profile Picture Gary T, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Alison officiated at my daughter's wedding; her beautiful service set the tone for a wonderful evening.

She struck the right chords and made everyone feel happy to be witnessing a blessed event.

Profile Picture Lita, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Made our ceremony so beautiful! So happy with everything. Everything was so personal and Alison took the time with us to make every little detail perfect. Thank you so much and would definitely recommend to anyone getting married. Such a wonderful person and beautiful experience!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alison gave us the most amazing ceremony we could have asked for! It was touching, sweet, and funny. Friends and family have continued to tell us how much they enjoyed our ceremony. You can't do better than Alison!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alison created a beautiful ceremony for us. She really listened to what we wanted and who we are as individuals and as a couple. She delivered a moving ceremony that was inspiring and very "us." She is very easy to work with and accommodated to our unique wants and needs. I recommend her to anyone getting married on the North Fork and I recommend everyone to get married on the North Fork - such a beautiful place with so many great people who really made our day that much more special. Thank you, Alison!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Alison was so great at our wedding. She is such a nice person and she did a beautiful job at our ceremony! This wedding was a destination wedding for us, and she made it all so easy to do from out of town. She was easy to talk to and skype with and get to know. We emailed her all of our information and she sent us everything we needed to know, and we sent her our ceremony information. Together, we all created an AMAZING ceremony, and without her it would not have been nearly as great as it was. She worked with us so many hours to make sure everything was right for the wedding day. I can not say enough good things about her! She was wonderful! People are still saying how great the ceremony was and how great she was in doing it.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/29/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Alison was absolutely wonderful. You can tell she cares deeply about her work and was committed to making sure our wedding ceremony was unforgettable. She was very responsive whenever we needed to get in touch and helped us give our ceremony its own unique charm. My husband and I continue to receive high praises about both Rev. Alison and the ceremony. We're grateful to have had Rev. Alison officiate our special day.

Profile Picture User4232830, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband Richard and I would like to say a huge thank you to Rev Alison for making our ceremony so special. We were able to have the relaxed and quiet ceremony we wished for in Central Park with the help of Rev Alison. She brought our ceremony to life and it was full of laughter and tears in all the right places! Rev Alison was also a great help on the lead up to our wedding, as we travelled from Scotland, offering advise and recommendations. Thank you again! Kerrie

Profile Picture Kerrie , 5/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I've never felt compelled to write a review on trip advisor etc. before, however I feel I have to let others know how amazing my new wife and I feel she was. We felt we had known Rev. Alison long before we actually met her. We only skyped once which was just like talking to a friend and not a Reverend.
The ceremony was in the cop-cot and was beautifully performed by Rev. Alison, it was so personal, included a few extras.
Rev.Alison recommended so many things, it made everything go like clockwork and we can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Richard, 4/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Alison was amazing right from the start! She was so kind and warm toward my husband and I and put together such a beautiful personalized ceremony. She even gave us homework which she incorporated into the ceremony it was beautiful and there were a lot of happy tears from our guests during the time in which she spoke. I remember being so nervous on my wedding day right before the ceremony but the minute she walked into my bridal suite and held my hands I felt so much at ease. She made my worries disappear in an instant. She even incorporated our love for Disney into the ceremony! In the weeks and days leading up to the big day she followed up with us both numerous times to make sure we were doing alright and asked us if we needed anything. She was so professional and kind and she incorporated both my and my husband's religion into the ceremony as well. We loved her so much we have asked her to perform a blessing for our first child which is due on 12/29/2014! I highly recommend her to all my friends who are looking for an officiant! 5 stars hands down!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Alison started out as our officiant and ended up as our friend! She was the best decision we made for our wedding and gave us the ceremony of our dreams!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/8/13, 5 Reviews