25 Reviews for Rain or Shine Events

Civil (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

We hired Lindsay for the weekend of our daughter's wedding . Her expertise was a great addition to making the wedding celebration a success! She was available , throughout the preparation process, whenever we had a question. She checked with our vendors , to make sure that everything was coordinated, and met with us at the reception venue, a few weeks before the wedding, to finalize the plans for the day.
Lindsay attended the rehearsal and was with us throughout the weekend . She handled any issues that may have come up and made sure everything ran smoothly .
We were all so happy that she was there for us . Hiring Lindsay was one of the best investments that we made, in preparing for the big day !
Thank you so much, Lindsay !

Profile Picture Pat, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was the BEST. She made our day flow flawlessly. Whether it was making sure our candles were lit at the correct time or sewing on a groomsman's button just before photos started, she took care of everything. She responded to all frantic e-mails and texts quickly and made sure our vision came to life. She created a timeline for us and saw it through from beginning to end. From the moment our weekend started, I had full trust that I could enjoy my wedding without worrying about all of the details...which I think is the point! Would recommend 100 times over without hesitation.

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lindsay was great to work with. She answered questions, made suggestions, and made sure all went smoothly so we could enjoy the day and our guests. My husband was skeptical about hiring a DOC, but even before it was over, he said she was well worth it. Don't hesitate to hire her!

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

Our wedding with Rain or Shine Events could not have been a more wonderful experience! All of our guests told us how great of a job Lindsay had done and having her on-hand the day of the wedding was the best choice my wife and I made! We are forever thankful for Lindsay's hard work ethic, knowledge, and support. If you are considering a wedding planner, do not miss out on the best around Wisconsin!

Profile Picture Trevor, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was instrumental in our day! We were hesitant if we truly needed a day of coordinator and now cannot image our wedding without her.
Lindsay set up the reception hall on Friday so that my husband and I could enjoy our favorite city and welcome our family and friends. She assisted our reverend in directing our ceremony rehearsal and kept everything on time the day of our wedding.
Our wedding ceremony was in a library and reception in a theater, therefore having someone that was flexible and creative in different spaces was very important to us.
Lindsay cleaned the reception hall and made our day flawless.
I would recommend her to any and all of engaged couples. She's truly incredible and a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Abbey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Lindsay. We hired her to be our day-of coordinator, and she did an amazing job. She met with us once for a consultation, and then came to our venue walk through and rehearsal dinner, and after just those three meetings she managed to make our vision for our wedding day come alive! She handled everything on the day of our wedding, from setup through cleanup, and she made sure we had taken care of all legal requirements to get married. If there were any issues on our wedding day (we are not aware of any), she took care of them seamlessly with my husband and me being none the wiser. I highly recommend hiring Lindsay to make sure you have a stress free wedding day!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord.

Lindsay was the best! I don't know what I would have done without her. She was there every moment, every step and fixed any problem that occurred for the ENTIRE year we worked together. She was familiar with the vendors, she gave me wonderful suggestions. I really needed hand holding, and she did this with grace and no judgement. She guided me, and always helped me make the final decisions when I wasn't sure what to do. My entire family was grateful for her, as she did everything! We were all able to enjoy our day without being bothered with "the little things". I would recommend Lindsay to any bride-to-be.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was just what my DIY wedding needed to coordinate and organize and make it an amazing experience! She was helpful and knowledgeable. Sometimes I wondered if there weren't actually 3 of her running around because every time I turned around, she was there solving a problem or setting something up or talking to a guest or vendor. I cannot recommend Lindsay highly enough!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay thank you for all your help with everything you are an amazing person and I'm so glad we chose you to help with our big day! I will definitely recommend you to anyone I come across who is getting married. You are the best!
Ashley and romel

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We did all the planning ourselves but used Lindsay as a day-of wedding coordinator. She was generous with her time, holding 2 pre-meetings with us and appearing at the rehearsal as well as the wedding. She added structure and a calm presence to our event & rehearsal when things got a bit chaotic, and took care of details, errands, and clean up, allowing us to enjoy our day more. She was ready with her own opinions but also flexible. I cannot picture our day without her, she was essential.

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

VERY reasonably priced and great to work with!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a florist and just recenlty worked with Lindsay. She was great. She made sure I had all the informantion I needed to accomplish my part of the wedding. Thank you.
Look forward to working with her.

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was a huge help for my husband on I on our wedding day. I had an idea in my head for a long time on how our reception hall would like and she took my notes and made it into everything I had hoped and more. We did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Our vendors were organized and Lindsay took everything from our ceremony and went straight to setting up our reception. We had a large bridal party and she helped keep them organized throughout the weekend especially during our rehearsal. For those looking for an extra set of safe hands on their wedding day, Lindsay is a great option! She was very affordable and great to work with!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

I found Lindsay last week after our venue told us they are not doing the full setup as previously discussed, only a partial. They also informed us we cannot access the site until 2 hours before the ceremony. Grrr.......
We met Lindsay yesterday, along with my mother. All 3 of us were seriously impressed with her. I now feel like I can relax and enjoy my wedding day, instead of worrying about setup and tear down. We are keeping it simple, but still...not something I want to do in a wedding gown.
Lindsay offers a fantastic day of coordination package. Among other things, she will run the rehearsal for us (simple with only us, officiant, MOH and BM), take care of setup before the ceremony (Arch with some tulle, lights, and ivy, and an aisle runner), as well as setup our gift table, three signs we got, the guest book, the gift box, and the cake topper. She will also monitor the gift table during the reception. She will also take care of the tear down, and deliver everything to our house on Sunday morning.
She is worth every single penny we are paying. Worth it to feel like the details are being handled by a competent professional.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Lindsay was great!! I had the most stress free and perfect day all thanks to her :)

Profile Picture Kelsie, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was our day of coordinator for our wedding on 6/11/16. She was absolutely awesome! Although she was hired as a day of or weekend coordinator, she was always available to answer questions or offer referrals throughout the planning process. She made the whole weekend wonderful and stress free due to her professionalism and genuine love for what she does. Plus she truly cares about her clients. For example on the day of my wedding it was 90+ degrees with no AC and she continually made sure that everyone enjoyed themselves despite the heat. I would recommend Lindsay to any couple who is planning a wedding in the Milwaukee area.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You must hire Lindsay as your Wedding Planner! We used Lindsay as our day of coordinator and she did everything you would expect from a great planner and then some! She was thorough, organized and a great negotiator/mediator. Kept everything running smoothly. Best Investment ever, wish we had hired her for the entire process. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Besides marrying my husband, hiring Lindsay was the best decision we made in terms of the wedding! We hired her for the weekend of the wedding and she went above and beyond anything we could have wished for. Lindsay was extremely organized throughout the entire process and offered her insight into planning all those small details you don’t even think about. She went out of her way to pick up and drop off items at my parent’s house in Waukesha and was there to mediate any issues that arose at all of our venues. She kept the church rehearsal and wedding day on schedule (seriously, that was the fastest Catholic rehearsal I’ve ever been to). Her attention to detail is unsurpassed and she made sure that the day ran seamless for my husband and I. When cocktail hour was wrapping up and she realized we hadn’t sampled any of our appetizers, she made sure the wait staff brought us our own plate of two of each of the appetizers. Little things like that just make your entire night. The entire day was a blur, like they say, but little things like that stand out in my mind. Thank you again for everything! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to anyone.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm not even sure where to begin with how wonderful Lindsay was during our ENTIRE wedding planning process. She truly went above and beyond any expectations we could've had for a wedding planner!

To start, she managed 100% of the communication with the vendors throughout the planning process. She attended every vendor meeting/consultation with me (that I asked her to, she left it up to me), she negotiated to make sure I paid fair prices for all services, and she worked with the vendors on all "day of" coordination, i.e. set up/take down, timing, expectations, etc. She helped me create a binder with all of my to do's to stay organized throughout the year. Wow! That, in my opinion, is going above and beyond.

Lindsay is also extremely knowledgeable when it comes to wedding and event planning. It's clear she's been in this industry for a long time. She has ideas and a perspective on many topics that I would never have thought of. She helps see things from different angles, yet always let me make the final call after having all of the needed info.

Lindsay makes life SO easy for the bride, bridal party, and family on the big day. She coordinated all of the days events, who needed to be where and at what times, made sure the flower girl had candy to entice her to walk down the aisle, carried my train for me, and made sure that I didn't know about any of the "oopsies" that happened throughout the day.

Last, and in my opinion, most importantly, I was able to connect with Lindsay. She was fun, lighthearted, and so enjoyable to work with. She knows what it's like to be a bride and what's important to us. I truly felt like she went out of her way often to make it all about me and make sure that I had the best time ever planning my wedding.

I am so grateful for having Lindsay as my wedding planner, and cannot recommend her enough to future brides! Lindsay, you ROCK! :)

Profile Picture Erin, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The entire event could not have gone off more perfectly - Lindsay was beyond amazing and I have nothing but nice things to say about Rain or Shine!

Profile Picture meg, 1/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsay was absolutely fantastic to work with. She is professional, prompt, courteous, level-headed... everything you want out of a planner! We hired her for her Day-Of package and she was definitely worth every penny. She is very responsive with emails, had fantastic suggestions that I never would have thought of, and was willing to travel to Madison to meet with me to go through the venue a few weeks before the wedding to make sure she, the vendors, and I were all on the same page. A few minor things with the bar company and schedule went not according to plans the day of the wedding, and she handled them perfectly, I totally trusted her to make the right calls. She also had all our vendor contracts with her and made sure everyone stuck to them, and followed up with those who didn't either to fix it or get us a refund right away. I would hands down hire her again in a heartbeat and I 100% recommend any bride or anyone throwing an event to use her talents!

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lindsey is very professional and a great value. She helps your wedding weekend run smoothly.
She IS pretty serious and task-oriented - mostly this was put to good use, but she may be a better fit for more mature brides&grooms.
Meet with her and she will walk you through all that she does for you. We found it particularly helpful that she sets everything up to your specifications, and tears everything down, packs it, and delivers it to you the next day! This took so much stress away for our special day.

Profile Picture User5206892, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Lindsay to be the coordinator for my wedding day and she was wonderful to work with! My husband and I first met with Lindsay 10 months before our wedding date to get her input on our rough plan and our outdoor location (my in law's home). She gave us advice to keep in mind during our planning and answered all of our questions and concerns about having a wedding outdoors and at a private residence. The day before the wedding, Lindsay spent hours with me going through all of the little details, folding napkins, setting up chairs, and organizing all of the supplies needed for the big day. I left the house that afternoon to get my nails done and greet my out of town guests feeling so relieved that Lindsay had everything under control! Lindsay executed our plan flawlessly on the day of. She is a tough one and had no problem keeping everyone involved in line. One thing I really appreciated was that she sent me photos of the table settings while I was at the salon getting my hair done to make sure I was happy with them. Thank you so much, Lindsay - The day was just perfect!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Worth every penny for day of services. Went above and beyond moving our wedding indoors when the weather didn't cooperate and also with picking up and dropping off items that we had rented. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User7016962, 1+ year ago, 1 Review