12 Reviews for Rafter J Ranch Barn

Aisle Markers (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Furniture (1)
12 Rafter J Ranch Barn Reviews

I cannot say enough about Rafter J Ranch Barn! Teresa and Mitchell were amazing to work with!!! They helped us pull off the best wedding we could have ever asked imagine for our daughter! Teresa had great ideas and helped us through the planning. Teresa thought of things that I never even considered. Rafter J is one of the most beautiful venues for an outside country wedding that I have ever seen!!! Do yourself a favor and definitely consider this venue!!
Dawn Hendrickson

Profile Picture Dawn, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with the venue immediately after looking at the scenery and how immaculate everything was kept. The venue was extremely accommodating to several requests and allowed us back multiple times to plan decor, seating, etc. We liked the fact we were able to bring in our own vendors and were not bound financially to anyone we did not want to use. Even our friends and family loved the venue and spoke very highly of it. Overall highly recommend!

Profile Picture Deandra, 3/3/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite

Rafter J Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding. The ranch view is stunning and the barn is beautiful! We are so lucky to have found this location for our wedding. I would not change a thing!! The owners Teresa and Mitchell are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. They are there every step of the way to ensure your day is just how you want it to be. I would recommend this venue to anyone! You will not be disappointed if you go with them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Amazing!!! The most professional people one could ever meet. We are Haitian couple with a HUGE crowd.... they were very flexible and sweet. The view was gorgeous with all the trees and green pastures. The bridal suite was comfortable and rustic. The best place ever!!! Thanks! Allowing me multiple visit before my big day

Profile Picture Jonia, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens

We looked at a lot of venues but none compared to Rafter J Ranch! It was everything we wanted for our ceremony and reception site that we booked the date knowing it only gave us 7 wks to plan our wedding! Teresa John and her husband are so welcoming and kind. They take a lot of pride in their venue and it shows. The setting is the perfect backdrop for a rustic wedding. Having the ceremony and venue at the same location was perfect as most of our guests were from out of town. We were able to visit the site as many times as needed for planning, and Teresa was able to suggest a variety of vendors she had used in the past since my planning time was limited. The Ranch is by far one of the BEST values you will ever find as a venue. You're not limited to a preferred list vendors. The Johns are willing to work with you to make your wedding as special as you imagined. We were able to move the ceremony site indoors at the last minute due to rain (it's lucky on your wedding day, right? ??). We couldn't have picked a better venue!!

Profile Picture P, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely gorgeous barn! We had our wedding at Rafter J Ranch barn on 5-6-17. We loved everything about it. The views are breathtaking. The bride and grooms rooms are very nice and air conditioned. Teresa and Mitchell are so great to work with. They made sure we were taken care of from beginning to end. I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Kari, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW! What can you say about Rafter J Ranch Barn. This place is spectacular just to look at, let alone seeing it all decorated, it's just stunning. The owners are very hands on with the arrangements and are so very friendly. The nicest people you will ever meet. Their venue was the perfect setting my for daughters country style wedding. You will NOT be disappointed with securing this location for any type of event.

Profile Picture Lou Ann, 3/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a great place to have a magical event ! Teresa and Mitchell were the best at helping with any and all issues ! I would highly recommend this venue! Beautiful setting in the country.

Profile Picture pam, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the barn the first of October and it was such a great experience! The owners are awesome & so very helpful!! They will work with you anyway & make it go perfect! I highly recommend this venue??

Profile Picture Emilee, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rafter J Ranch Barn is a amazing place!! The John's have made a BEAUTIFUL venue for an outdoor wedding. I personally had my wedding there and it was everything that I could have ever wished for! A great thing about Rafter J Ranch Barn is that you can have it all in one place! You can do everything from getting ready in the Bride and Groom Suites to the reception and not have to worry about renting, decorating or driving to a different location They are wonderful people and a pleasure to work with. This can be a stressful time, but the John's do whatever they can to make it smooth and worry free. I highly recommend Rafter J Ranch Barn to anyone that is looking for a outdoor barn wedding.

Profile Picture Tiffani, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The owners of Rafter J went above and beyond to make sure our day was PERFECT! Beautiful setting for a wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews