Pure Elegance Wedding Entertainment Reviews

10 | Staten Island, NY

10 Reviews for Pure Elegance Wedding Entertainment

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2015

Looking back on my wedding day, I cannot imagine my Dj & mc to be any different. Phenomenal is an understatement! Our MC's ability to get every single person out of their chair was amazing & the Dj kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end! Their organization, professionalism & talent surpasses anyone I've ever dealt with. The entertainment at your wedding is 1 of the most important elements & I would never trust anyone else-start to finish simply perfect! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/17/2015

Jeff, Mike and Ravi went above and beyond to make our wedding day a total blast! They say, "DJS are the life of the party." and boy do they know how to party! They were incredibly accommodating and fulfilled every special request that my husband and I asked, even a video game themed cocktail hour, which my guests are still raving about.

Thank you, FTB, for the best party ever!

Sent on 11/12/2015

josephine · event on 04/05/2015

feel the beat production followed everything we asked and we all had an amazing time i would recommend to anyone looking to have a great time

Derya · Married on 03/20/2015

If you're looking for professionals who will rock out your wedding-- look no more!! I just got married on March 20th 2015. My husband and I searched for the perfect Dj for months. Nobody made us feel as comfortable as mike and the rest of the pure elegance staff. Anytime that I had a question, they were available to answer all of them in a timely fashion regardless of date and time. The staff was very professional and easy to talk to. They arrived to the wedding venue early to set up, greeted my guests, captured zap shots on the dance floor, while being dressed in elegant outfits. I asked them to play music that was upbeat with a mix of new music, oldies, and traditional Turkish music. They accommodated all of my requests as well as my husbands with no questions asked. The wedding was amazing and the dance floor was packed from the minute the dance floor opened until the very end of the night. Everyone is still talking about how great the music was. Pure elegance really rocked out our wedding and it was a pure dream come true. I would like to Thank everyone at pure elegance for a wonderful job. Everything was PERFECT! I recommend this company to any and every couple who is looking for a DJ to rock out their special night. You will not regret this decision!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Mike and all of the staff at Pure Elegance were absolutely amazing! They created such a fun atmosphere by playing great music all night at my wedding. My family and friends danced all night and couldn't stop raving about how good the music was! Mike also created a beautiful montage that was shown to my guests using pictures I provided of me and my husband. It really turned out to be a beautiful addition to our reception. Mike was extremely helpful and patient in answering all of my questions and providing great suggestions regarding music choices, announcements of bridal party, the overall flow of the evening, etc. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Pure Elegance for any wedding or special occasion. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jeff and Mike were amazing! Professional services at a steal of a price. Everyone from young to old was dancing the entire night. Even months later I have friends and family members saying they never had so much fun at a wedding. One of my friends has already booked them for their upcoming wedding.

Melissa · event on 07/12/2014

Mike, the owner, is great! He listens to everything you want and comes through with it! I have used this compnay for many events.
    In fact many guest of mine have used them recently as well. My wedding is coming up and once again Pure Elegance will be there keeping the guest happy and dancing!! Highly recommend!!

christina · Married on 03/15/2014

Our wedding was everything we could have ever hoped for thanks to Jeff and Mike. They went above and beyond all our requests and expectations. All our guests raved to us about how great the dj was and how much fun they had. They were truly a pleasure to work with. The photo montage made by Jeff was absolutely amazing...the highlight of the evening. I would highly recommend them for any party. If you want your event to be perfect .. use them.

megan · Married on 10/19/2013

I have worked with Feel The Beat Productions many times for many different events and the experiences always exceed my expecations. Working with Mike and his team Pure Elegance for my own wedding though, totally proved how amazing they are! The entire team was very professional, timely, on top of their game with technology and cutting edge resources. Mike personally was able to bring ideas to the table that worked very well for our wedding which took place at a theatre in New Jersey. When faced with a challenging venue with tons of rules and regulations your bound to have issues, but I had no idea about any of them because Mike made sure everything went smoothly and exactly how we had planned. Mike was able to ensure that our sound was appropriately piped through the entire theatre, and also have our music and video selections properly in que. I honestly can't thank them enough for giving such an emmense amount of time and dedication to just one event. They make it as if you are the ONLY client, when clearly they have many other events booked.
    My husband was a bit concerned at first when I went to choose the music with mike, because we have very different tastes in music. Mike was able to find a good blend of both and to keep the dance floor going with all genres of music we wanted.
    Mike was also absolutely the best at transitions. The transitions and his creativity in mixes were one of a kind. I remember our dance floor just going NUTS! I loved how he was on point for everything (spotlight dance, first dance, our entourage entrance, garter and bouquet toss and much more).
    My family also loved the props for the photobooth, and we have a entire photo book to prove it!
    Thank you so much Mike our day/night was the best and you had an integral part in it. We are BEYOND pleased with his services and will always plan to use him again in the future.  Great job!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Tina · Married on 07/05/2013

My husband and I used Pure Elegance Wedding Entertainment for our wedding July 5, 2013. Not only was the music great, the professionalism was amazing! Jeff and Mike really provided the most rememberable night ever! If you're searching for a DJ, search no more!

Sent on 04/09/2015