PS Photography & Video Reviews

17 | Tacoma, WA

17 Reviews for PS Photography & Video

• W

WHITNEY · Married on 07/27/2014

Absolutely amazing. Jonathan was great to work with and very professional and made me and my husband feel very comfortable. He did my engagement photos before I hired him for my wedding. He won me over from there. I had really good deals on engagement sessions and affordable for wedding photos. He also does videography and had a photobooth as well.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Karissa · Married on 05/01/2014

I booked a 45 minute session with them through groupon and wasnt sure what to expect. My husband was very unsure and reserved when the shoot first started and by the end, Trina had got him relaxed enough to finally have some fun with it. She made the whole thing very relaxing and fun! We had such a blast. When I went to go view the pictures, I was in awe! I dont know how she did it, but she captured the most beautiful emotions in pictures I could have ever wanted.. She outdid my expectations by a long shot! I almost started crying when I saw what she did. She is an absolutely amazing photographer and would tell ANYONE, to not wait and just book the time with her. Needless to say, I HAD to buy a package once we were done. Thank you so much Trina! You are the best!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Jonathan and Trina were both amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the greater Seattle area! We used them from engagement photos, where they allowed us to bring along our 2 dogs for a few of the shots, to bouduair. The wedding, they came all the way to Mazatlan, Mexico to take pictures of our beach wedding! Then once we got back they came again to do our reception! They were both so professional, flexable, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Emily · Married on 02/09/2012

She took our photos and they came out AMAZING!! She was on time, she was professional, and she was patient. She took many pictures from many different angles, and each picture came out perfect. My husband and I could not be more pleased with the ending result! I would definitely recommend her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/29/2012

nicole · Married on 12/17/2011

PS Photography perfectly captured every moment of our perfect day <3 We had an amazing experience with Trina Hepner. Our event was a small elopement. She was so great at working with us on our time frame and price! Our four children we running around like crazy, and she still managed to capture them in the most adorable, heartwarming poses, while keeping her patience! She responded to my initial request quickly, did everything she could to work with us on place, time, and budget. We were running late for our ceremony and she still managed to switch up her schedule a bit to make sure we got all the time and attention we desired! The photos turned out beautiful! The lighting was amazing, and special effects (black and white etc.) were beautiful! I would recommend PS Photography to anyone needing professional pictures! Wedding, new baby, family photos....whatever you are needing, you won't find a better photographer!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Christina · Married on 10/23/2011

My husband and I had our pictures taken by Trina and was more than impressed by the quality of the photos! They turned out amazing and very professional. The price of the photos were fantastic, especially for the great service she provided. I would recommend PS Photography to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Jody · Married on 10/08/2011

Trina is one of the most polite, warm, calm, fun, and loving people I ever met. She shot our engagment and our wedding photos and we couldnt be happier with them!
    In the midst of wedding chaos, she stayed calm and gave us clear instructions of what to do (how to stand, where to look) and made us laugh (really) so that our smiles are not fake.
    Throughout the wedding and reception she took many pictures that are overflowing with love and personality. Now we have all of our special moments in beautiful pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
    Thank you Trina!!! PS Photography is the best there is!

Sent on 10/27/2011

A · Married on 09/10/2011

My husband and I chose to elope while traveling. Trina treated our small, private, spontaneous event as a grand one. Our photos were so professional that we had a hard time convincing everyone it was all a spontaneous event. Trina listened to our desires and combined those with her amazing talent. We requested Trina in less than five days notice. Because she believes in what she does she made herself available. We only needed one hour of her time. In that hour, Trina captured us like it was a grand day long event. I highly recommend Trina. She is reliable, talented, soft spoken and has a quick turn around in delivering the photos. Still can't thank you enough Trina... Cheers!

Sent on 10/27/2011
  • Marylou

Marylou · Married on 11/28/2010

I was absolutely blown away with this company. Trina was our photographer and was such a pleasure to work with. We got a great deal on our pictures and they cane out sooo beautiful! I cried when I saw them they were absolutely breathtaking. I am very picky when it comes to photos and I love more of a artsy feel to my pictures. Trina exceeded my expectations. She was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Anthony · Married on 04/15/2010

I had an engagement session with PS photography this past weekend and I was VERY impressed! Trina not only was a great photographer but also a great person that is very easy to communicate with. She is a true professional and the photos turned out great! I am very happy with what we recieved and will definately hire her in the future. I am terrible in front of the camera, but Trina somehow managed to get some great shots!

Thank you PS photography!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 01/09/2010

Trina was wonderful! Trina is very easy to work. I never come out great in pictures and somehow she captured the most beautiful and spectacular moments. I would recommend her to anyone, and her pricing is very reasonable. You will be very pleased with her work. She is an artist!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Karen · Married on 08/16/2009

PS Photography was absolutely wonderful! The quality of the photographs were beautiful, and they got them back to me in record time after the wedding. And since I have never had professional photos taken before Trina was very helpful in ideas on how the bridesmaids and I should pose, which made for some great photos as well!! The price was awesome and since I had my wedding on the San Juan Islands in Washington I was afraid they would say no, but they were totally flexible and didn't mind traveling there at all. I would definitely recommend them to any bride, they made for an overall fantastic experience on my wedding day! Thank you PS Photography!!

Sent on 10/15/2009

vilte · Married on 06/27/2009

One word: AMAZING! What a talented photographer! Our wedding was small and very special and Trina really made sure we had wonderful memories. The images were available very quickly, and all of them were fabulous.We also received the CD with all the images within two weeks. THANK YOU TRINA!!!!
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Adam · Married on 10/01/2008

Amazing person to work with. Punctual. Very Focussed on Quality. Very detailed. Yet very friendly and soft spoken. Not only I got great pictures but also made an amazing friend. Good luck Trina in your future endeavors.

Sent on 10/19/2008

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2006

Had the most beautiful pics of my son taken! A good amount of time was spent with him and the photographers were great and keeping him focused and getting the shots! It was a great experience and we were very pleased with results!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Kassidy · Married on 03/06/2012

Trina took amazing engagement photos for my husband and I! I would def recommend her for friends and family for their photography needs!

Sent on 03/15/2012

amy · Married on 08/02/2009

4.2
      3.5

felt like i hired a friend instead of a photographer. awesome, and very beautiful pictures.

Sent on 10/16/2009