Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis Reviews

Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 5
Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 6
Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 7

Stacy · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Best experience I have ever had shopping for a wedding dress!! From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left, I was treated like a star! Barb helped me pick THE ONE!! Very clean and professioal store and associates working to help you find the prefect dress for your day! :) 10/10 recommend Posh!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Holly Bistodeau · Married on 09/21/2019

Best day ever!

Barb was amazing to work with. She was sweet, got to the point, was a ball to be around, and didn’t put any pressure on me. The gowns are unlike any other in comparison to other stores. Loved it!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

Barb was the best!!! She brought energy to the appointment and asked questions to help understand my vision for the location of the wedding and what I was thinking for my dress. I never felt any pressure or rushed during the appointment. She listened to what I liked and didn't like about dresses and continued to pull different dresses accordingly. I am so happy I was able to say "yes to the dress" at Posh!

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • Beth

Beth Caron · Married on 05/18/2019

Unbelievable dress!

I shopped at Posh off the rack as I needed a dress without much lead time. The designer gowns were outstanding, even off the rack, and I had so much fun trying on dresses! Unfortunately, I suffered a dry cleaning incident and with only 2 weeks left before the big day, had to get back in touch with Posh to figure out how to save my dress. They were incredibly helpful and hooked me up with a great dry cleaner to assist, and were willing to help however they could. Ultimately the dress was saved, and I was beyond happy to wear it proudly on my big day.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 8
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 02/03/2019

Beautiful bride from the moment you walk in

The girls really made me feel like a beautiful bride the moment I walked in. I really felt like they wanted to make sure I found the perfect dress,

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 9

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Posh was AMAZING. From the moment I walked in, I knew this would be a great bridal experience for finding a dress. Then, I met my bridal consultant, Alex, and she was so knowledgeable and fun. She made sure that we found dresses within my price point and made sure that I was enjoying myself and soaking up every minute! She helped me find the PERFECT dress and really made this moment so much more special. The mimosas and champagne helped too! Overall, I highly recommend Posh. It will be the best experience and likely the only bridal store you stop at! Thank you so much, Alex & Posh!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/14/2018

The Perfect Dress Shopping Experience

If you are looking for top notch service and feeling like a queen while shopping for your special day, go to Posh Bridal! Barb was a dream to work with, she made me feel so special and made the experience such a blast. I went in thinking I wanted one thing and with her help I went outside my comfort zone and chose the dress of my dreams that made me feel like a total princess. Their service was unmatched at any other bridal shop I went to. The shop is beautiful and clean and is an elite experience all around!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 10
    Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 11
    Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 12
    Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 13
    Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis 14

Mariah · Married on 06/30/2018

High quality wedding dresses

Amazing staff that made this experience the best day and easy decision! Great quality all around!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Calling all you single ladies!!! POSH is the MUST GO, the MUST SEE, THE PLACE TO BE...when it comes time to choose that fabulous gown for your big day! From the time you step foot into their shop, until you leave, you are treated like a queen - and your family and friends (your girls) are as well. The environment is absolutely amazing and stunning, with a very intimate, cozy, and bright area provided for you to have an enjoyable experience in while trying on any and all, one of a kind dresses, that will make your wedding extra special. Champaign, treats and snacks, and the best of the best bridal consultants (shout out to Barb A!!!) all in one place - what more could you ask for. That is POSH. Professional, Original, Stylish, and Hip. Trust me when I say, this is the only place you need to visit when you are looking for your gown. Visit them today - you will not be sorry you did!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

I had such a great time trying on dresses here! They made me and my mom feel right at home. They even let me come back the next day to try on my final pick again and remeasure me because I was uneasy about the size we had ordered the previous day. I am looking forward to the same experience when I pick up my dress in March!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jordan · Married on 08/12/2017

Posh Bridal is the best place to get your dream wedding gown. The experience is so lovely and each employee makes you feel like a princess! The store is GORGEOUS, the mimosas and sweets are great, and the dresses are beautiful. I worked with Krysta and she was the absolute sweetest. She found my dream gown immediately. Thank you Posh!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/12/2017

Posh was only the second place I went to try on dresses...and that was all I needed! My sales consultant, Debbie, did a wonderful job of listening to my vision, but also challenging it when I needed. Additionally, she was open to me grabbing things that were NOT what I said I wanted. Case in point: I wound up buying a strapless dress when I was adamant that I wanted straps. :) However, I still did want those straps, so Debbie quickly verified that the designer would be able to provide us with additional lace from the gown to be constructed into straps before I committed. As an out of state bride, I additionally appreciated that Posh made it easy for my dress to be shipped back to my home state once it arrived.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia for the thoughtful review! We are so grateful! So happy you're part of our Posh family! xoxo

Rachael · Married on 07/15/2017

Posh made wedding dress shopping the experience and celebration it should be! I had 4 family members with me and we had plenty of space to enjoy the moment. Our attendant was so friendly and shared my vision for a dress so well. It was one of her picks that I ended up with! There plenty of options to try on within my mid price range. The whole atmosphere makes for a memorable experience- including a mimosa "cheers!" to seal the deal. :)

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/20/2017

The Posh Rack met and exceeded my expectations! They were the first place I tried on bridal gowns, and after searching through hundreds of dresses online to try to narrow down what I wanted, I was nervous about finding my dress. The atmosphere of the Posh Rack was warm, positive, classy, and fun, which set me and my party members at ease.
    Kohleen, the associate who helped me, was absolutely fantastic. (I highly, highly recommend her, and the store manager, who also checked in to make sure my appointment was going well!) Kohleen listened carefully to my comments about what I envisioned my dress being and was attentive to my feedback on dresses I tried on. Each time I tried on a new dress, it was different and closer to what I wanted for my day. She also answered each and every question I had in a thoughtful and honest manner (and I had a lot). I'll also say that Kohleen must have a sixth sense, because I'd found a dress that I was happy with during the appointment, but I wasn't seeing fireworks yet. After asking me a few questions, she put me in a dress I never would have tried on my own, based on how it looked on the hangar. I was so surprised that I liked it and could see myself wearing it.
    However, ultimately, I walked away from the two dresses I liked to go to another appointment because I was nervous to pull the trigger at the very first place I tried on wedding dresses. Let's just say the second place I went was a disaster. As soon as I was done at the second appointment, I called the Posh Rack back and asked if they could squeeze me in to try on the two dresses again. They graciously did! Despite being busy helping other brides-to-be, Kohleen helped me try on the dress I hadn't thought would be my style again, and this time I knew, it was THE ONE. She and the store manager were so excited for me--it felt like they were close friends taking me shopping. It NEVER felt like they were trying to sell me something or push a style that wasn't right for me.

Sent on 09/17/2016

I loved my experience with Posh Bridal in Wayzata! The ladies were so kind and the atmosphere was wonderful! After doing a lot of shopping around in the Twin Cities area, I finally found my dress at Posh!

Sent on 05/18/2016

I LOVED Posh Bridal! I didn't know much about them initially (other than I saw they had some great reviews). First, the boutique is beautiful. I got my own area and it felt so upscale - like I had always imagined wedding dress shopping would be. My consultants were SO amazing - they asked me what I wanted (I was open to anything), and then they did all the work, selecting dresses and helping me try them on. This was the second place I looked and to be honest, I didn't think I was going to buy anything until I found an AMAZING dress that I absolutely had to have. I believe they offer discounts if you buy on your first day there, and if you pay in full, which I did. The consultants also offered cute accessories (belts, veils) to go with the dress, and that was really helpful. They even held my phone while I FaceTimed with my mom and sister, who weren't able to make it. The consultants were genuinely happy for me that I found THE dress, and took my picture with their "I said yes to the dress" sign while my friend sipped champagne!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Alex · Married on 12/31/2016

Posh Bridal was AMAZING! I loved working with these ladies. Debbie was our consultant on the day-of our appointment and immediately made a connection with my group. She listened to my feedback as we tried on each dress and adjusted the types of dresses she brought in to the dressing room. I felt so comfortable working with her! We had appointments at two other boutiques for later that day, but I couldn't imagine finding a more perfect dress elsewhere. Posh Bridal worked with me on budget and provided the perfect environment for me to transform into a bride!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

I went to Posh based on recommendations from friends that they give you "the experience" - champagne, private space to try on dresses, committed consultants who know their stuff. I didn't think I would get my dress there, as I was expecting "the experience" to include a serious bill. I was definitely wrong! It was my first ever dress appointment. I tried on less than ten dresses. My consultant zeroed in on what I liked, and didn't like, about all the dresses I tried. The final dress I tried was PERFECT. It combines all the elements of the different dresses I liked. The price was within my budget, as well. I didn't feel pressured to buy. I felt very relaxed the whole time. These girls are PROS. I cancelled my two other appointments that day, and bought the dress immediately. I would recommend them as a first stop to anybody looking for a gorgeous wedding gown!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/29/2016

They had the best selection of dresses and the best atmosphere. It made the dress shopping experience perfect! Loved my dress and belt purchased here!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2016

I just bought my dress at Posh Rack and it was a wonderful experience. The stylist was super helpful with knowledge about the dresses, fit, alteration ideas and price range. They had a wonderful seating area for my guests. We had such a fun time drinking champagne and discussing each dress. She showed us many different accessories and was great with new ideas after hearing our opinions. At the end she was willing to take several photos of us together after the final selection. I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone looking!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Mattea · Married on 10/01/2016

I had an absolutely amazing appointment at Posh! We were treated like royalty and Katie was very patient and helpful in my search for the dress. The rest of the staff helped cheer and choose veils when I said "YES" to the dress. It was a truly wonderful experience that every bride to be should have!

Sent on 05/06/2015

So thoughtful and kind always willing to find the perfect item to match my dress!

Sent on 10/01/2014

allison · Married on 09/24/2016

LOOK NO FURTHER! Seriously, we visited two other shops in the area (I won't name them), and Posh made them look like chumps. From the second we stepped in the door, we were warmly welcomed and made to feel so special. The boutique is stunning - sophisticated, elegant and romantic, just like what I was looking for in my dress. I found a beautiful hand beaded couture dress of my dreams, plus found out it was a sample on sale. It was a done deal.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

Posh was a great place to go wedding dress shopping. We felt special and it was a lot of fun. The place is beautiful and the staff is knowledgeable and helpful. The dresses were stunning and I found my perfect dress! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/10/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Posh. First, they greeted my mom, sister, future-mother-in-law, and me with mimosas. We arrived early, so we just browsed the beautiful dresses for a few minutes. Then, we met Alli, my Bridal Consultant. She was AMAZING. After talking to me for two minutes, she knew exactly what I was looking for (even though I'm indecisive and had no idea what I'd want). The first dress she pulled out for me is the one I picked! She let me try a few more in different styles (all within my price range) just to make sure I had the right one, but when I decided, she poured us more champagne and took pictures while we toasted to "saying yes to the dress!" I had fully planned on going to another store after Posh, but there was clearly no need. I would DEFINITELY recommend Posh Bridal and Alli!!

Sent on 01/08/2016