Plum Jam Photography Reviews

13 | San Luis Obispo, CA

13 Reviews for Plum Jam Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Best photographer in the central cost!! I loved working with Shannon for both our engagement photos and wedding she went above and beyond to capture such amazing memorable moments!! she is absolutely an incredible person to work with and to have as our photographer! We love plum jam photography, would recommend her to any bride looking for amazing photos reasonable pricing and an all around easy going person to work with! Thanks again Shannon
    Rachel and steven

Sent on 10/09/2016

Cayla · Married on 06/07/2014

Shannon and Jesse did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding! They were really great to work with and always able to answer any questions I had along the way in the planning process. We are all so impressed with the high quality and large variety of shots that were captured at our wedding. They are a very talented duo and made it so easy to take natural looking pictures throughout the day. They did an awesome job at taking both portraits and candid pictures, as well as large group pictures. We really appreciated how efficient they were with taking our wedding party and family pictures, so we could continue enjoying the celebration with all of our guests!

Our photos were available to us sooner than I expected and I love what they captured! It's hard to choose which ones to actually frame because they are all so good!! The online gallery makes it so easy to share with friends and family, and I love that we received the photos on a thumb drive so I could choose to do with them what I'd like for ordering photographs and albums. We are more than satisfied with the work produced by Plum Jam Photography and the stellar job they did capturing our very special day!

PS - I would also recommend booking their photo booth - the guests had a great time using it during the reception and the pictures are so fun!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Maria · Married on 06/15/2013

How would I sum up my experience with Shannon & Jesse in one word? PERFECT!

They were camouflaged as a couple having a picnic at a winery, but they turned out to be my secret photographers. My (now) fiancé was referred to them and had them capture the moment he proposed. He proposed, and after me crying for several minutes, they walked over and introduced themselves. I will never forget Shannon’s smile. I was so happy, surprised, excited and scared. Afterall, they were taking pictures after a lot of tears.

The next day they had our photos ready to view and surprised us with a beautiful video. Amazing work! The pictures are perfect. Their passion for their craft truly shows through their work. Amazing couple. Amazing services. Amazing quality. Amazing amazing amazing!

Would I recommend them? YES
    Will I go back to them? SURE WILL!

I look forward to working with Shannon and Jesse for our wedding and family photos.

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 07/03/2011

Can the word AMAZING be overused here??? Shannon and Jesse were more than photographers on our BIG DAY they became great friends, and captured the best moments that are now memories! If you want a photographer that cares about what you want they are perfect!! I will definitely be a permanent client of theirs! Look forward to the maternity pics guys!!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2010

Moore Photography is AMAZING. Their photos are priceless. They captured our day perfectly. We still cannot stop going through the photos. Moore photography has a unique style that we love. I HIGHLY recommend them, and we will be using them in the future for family photos!

Sent on 03/12/2011

Crystal · Married on 06/12/2010

Shannon and her husband went out of their weay to work with us and made us feel extremely important. The quality of work was excellent and they made our guests feel just as welcome and special as we did. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES TO ALL!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Kristina · Married on 12/31/2009

Talented, amazing photography that we will have for a lifetime!!! THANK YOU!!! We 100% recommend Moore Photography!!!

Sent on 06/20/2010

Kathryn · Married on 12/05/2009

Shannon and Jesse Moore photographed my wedding in December. Their attention to detail and willingness to talk to us about our vision and what we wanted was amazing! They have a great eye for creativity and thinking outside the box, yet balance it wonderfully with more traditional pics that some of your family may enjoy as well. Having two photographers is incredible! They don't miss a moment and we walked away with knowing that our wedding had been perfectly captured!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Medha · Married on 05/02/2009

My fiancee and I met many photographers for our engagement ceremony. We were very impressed with Shannon and Jesse not only for their amazing photography, but because we clicked right away. They were welcoming and understood all our needs. The extra efforts they put behind our special requests was also amazing. We absolutely could not ask for more.
    We also really liked their enthusiasm which made us more excited for our special day. Even though this was their first indian ceremony, they did perfect. They caught all the special moments in their photos. That being said, we feel they can cater to all types of occasions/celebrations.
    Thank you Shannon and Jesse for all the good times and the amazing pictures.
    We love them.

PS.
    They have the cutest baby.

Sent on 05/31/2009

jeanette · Married on 10/04/2008

Working with Jesse and Shannon was not only a ton of fun, but very rewarding. The photographs from both the engagement and wedding sessions turned out to be INCREDIBLE!! If I could give them 6 stars I would! Thank you for the lasting memories...it was a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 12/01/2008

alysia · Married on 09/13/2008

They were wonderful to work with and took amazing photos!!! We could not have been happier!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2008

Saira · Married on 09/06/2008

Shannon, Jesse & Jesse took the most beautiful photos for our wedding - very artistic and fun pictures. They were extremely professional and didn't take over the wedding by being right in your face the whole time. We got an amazing value for the price we paid for our package, and the photo printing company that they use is very high quality. Their enthusiam for what they do is unpretentious and made us feel comfortable during both our engagement photo shoot and throughout the wedding as well.

Sent on 12/05/2008

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2007

Working with the Moore Photography on and in preparation for our wedding was not only helpful, but relaxing and exciting. They offered very helpful ideas of timing for the photography, planning for the needed amount of time, and photo arrangements. On the day it was nice to have friendly and professional people who are easy to work with taking pictures for the special day. They helped set the entire wedding party and family at ease on a day that can be somewhat stressful. We were absolutely thrilled with the pictures that Moore Photography took, and the quality of the prints we ordered was exceptional. They will be the photographers we recommend and use for every special occasion. Working with Moore Photography was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/30/2008