602 South St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Dylan Kyle Photography

Dylan Kyle Photography is a wedding photography service located in San Luis Obispo, California. Dylan effortlessly combines his love of color and natural light with his passion for landscape photography and human connections, creating authentic romantic imagery. He understands the importance of your special day, acting as an unobtrusive presence during your wedding that encourages you and your guests to be your true selves.

Dylan Kyle Photography understands the importance of a high-quality service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a second photographer, and a one-event-per-day policy. Dylan primarily shoots in San Luis Obispo County and its surrounding areas but is also willing to travel. He provides the following photography services and items:

• Boudoir shoots

Dylan Kyle Photography 5
Dylan Kyle Photography 6
Dylan Kyle Photography 7

Marlena Albright · Getting married on 03/04/2021

So glad we took a chance!

We are so happy we had Dylan take our wedding photos! My husband and I have been together almost 16 years, since we were teenagers. We just wanted a relaxing/intimate day with our closest family and friends, to celebrate with us. We booked Dylan about a year before our backyard wedding. I found him on Yelp and instantly fell in love with his work. He was mainly doing family shots, not too many weddings, but I loved how vibrant they were, and that is what we were looking for. I started following him on social media and it was so neat to watch his work progress, as he was booking more and more weddings! He was really easy to work with, and very flexible! We ended up cutting stuff out of our reception last minute, like our first dance and cake cutting, and he just went with the flow. Our pictures turned out amazing, and we got a lot of great shots of our family and friends, that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Dylan Kyle Photography 11

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for helping me believe in myself and giving me the confidence in my beginning stages. I'm so happy for you and Jake and wish nothing but the best for you and your family!
  • Amanda

Amanda Nguyen · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Obsessed with our engagement photos!

We saw Dylan's work online and really liked his creativity in bringing people and landscapes together. We booked him for our wedding and the package included a mini engagement session. Since we were only in town for the weekend, we arranged the session with Dylan on Saturday at sunset. There was lots of rain in the forecast, and Dylan was flexible enough to happily reschedule us for Sunday. Unfortunately, it continued to rain on Sunday, but Dylan was still willing to work with us that day. The photos came out perfect--nice and bright despite the weather! I would definitely recommend Dylan and can't wait for him to photograph our wedding next April!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Dylan Kyle Photography 12
    Dylan Kyle Photography 13
    Dylan Kyle Photography 14
    Dylan Kyle Photography 15

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Thank you somuch Amanda!! I'm so happy you two l like the pics and I had so much fun. I didnt mind the weather at all, made for an adventure. Cant wait till April and if you have any questions untill then please dont hesitate to ask!!

Dylan Kyle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date

• 602 South St. San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401 See on map