Stories Told by Film

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,900 Most Popular Price

Stories Told by Film is a romantic wedding videographer for couples marrying in the Paso Robles, California area. This wedding videographer, Chelsea Schmitz, captures candid and organic videos of couples on their wedding day. Wedding videos allow couples to relive the day as it happened, not just with the sights but also with the sounds and the movements that occurred. This videographer will tell couples’ love stories through video so that they can be remembered, cherished, and passed on for generations.

Stories Told by Film takes a cinematic and storytelling approach to a couple’s wedding video. Chelsea offers highlight videos of the wedding day as well as full-feature videos to capture every moment. As a licensed drone pilot, this videographer can even tell stories from a different perspective: the air. Stories Told by Film offers drone footage of a couple’s wedding, venue, or event. From the rehearsal dinner, through the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception, Chelsea will be there to record the couple’s special wedding moments. Other services offered by this videographer include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow/montage

Other Services
Couples can receive their final, edited wedding video in a number of different formats. This includes digital downloads as well as physical copies. These hard copies can come in the form of:

• SD card
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marta P. Married on 06/04/2022

Wonderful!

Chelsea was a dream to work with! Our wedding video exceeded all our expectations! She did such wonderful job capturing our special day. We are excited to have this keepsake for years to come.
    Cara L. Married on 04/09/2022

Please hire her!

I had such a great experience with Chelsea. She was hands down one of our favorite vendors that we hired. She was communicative throughout the entire planning process, and when I finally met her, I knew we made the right choice. She was efficient, friendly, and professional. Her work is impeccable! I love that she got drone footage of our venue, love that she was there for the rehearsal to meet us and get a feel for how our ceremony would go, etc.
    I was shocked when we received our video just one week after the wedding because I know how busy the wedding season is right now. I honestly couldn’t have asked for better footage of our wedding, and I cry every time I watch it! She had all of the songs we love from our wedding in the videos, shots that I didn’t even know she got…words can’t even express how impressed I am. Our USB arrived beautifully packaged too.
    Do yourself a favor and hire her. You will be so glad you did!
  • Kristien
    Kristien D. Married on 12/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

11/10 Top Tier Videographer in the Central Coast!

Chelsea is the ONE to hire for your most special day. You can absolutely trust the process with Chelsea based off of the talent she displays in her previous work. We are extremely pleased with our choice and investment in her and you can rest assured that she will tell your love story beautifully. She was so amazing at showcasing the highlights from my perspective and I felt that she really understood what I envisioned for my dream wedding video. I am impressed by her eye for detail and how she observed my emotions and relations to my loved ones. She brought out and reminded me of the most special moments in our wedding video that I will be able to relive endlessly. I can not sing enough praise for Chelsea and I am forever grateful for the piece she produced.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Paso Robles Paso Robles, CA, 93446
Location of (Stories Told by Film)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding