Paso Robles, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About Stories Told by Film

Stories Told by Film is a romantic wedding videographer for couples marrying in the Paso Robles, California area. This wedding videographer, Chelsea Schmitz, captures candid and organic videos of couples on their wedding day. Wedding videos allow couples to relive the day as it happened, not just with the sights but also with the sounds and the movements that occurred. This videographer will tell couples’ love stories through video so that they can be remembered, cherished, and passed on for generations.

Stories Told by Film takes a cinematic and storytelling approach to a couple’s wedding video. Chelsea offers highlight videos of the wedding day as well as full-feature videos to capture every moment. As a licensed drone pilot, this videographer can even tell stories from a different perspective: the air. Stories Told by Film offers drone footage of a couple’s wedding, venue, or event. From the rehearsal dinner, through the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception, Chelsea will be there to record the couple’s special wedding moments. Other services offered by this videographer include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow/montage

Other Services
Couples can receive their final, edited wedding video in a number of different formats. This includes digital downloads as well as physical copies. These hard copies can come in the form of:

• SD card

Stories Told by Film 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Carrion · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing!

Chelsea is absolutely amazing!!! She was so helpful throughout the whole entire planning process and definitely in the affordable range. She was extremely quick with giving us our video, we were still on our honeymoon when we received it only 1 week after our wedding! We had a performer at our wedding, and she even added a special touch of our performers song on our video. She really told our story perfectly through film. It was a pleasure working with her and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Julie

Julie Holsworth · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful work, brought everyone to tears

My husband and I had decided not to invest the money in a wedding video. Thankfully, my mother-in-law was not about to let that happen, and organized gathering contributions from my bridal shower guests to give the video to us as a gift.

Now that we have received our video from Chelsea, I can't even explain how grateful I am that we were given that gift. Chelsea captured our special day so beautifully and perfectly. I have watched it almost every day since she sent it to us, and it is such an invaluable reminder of how truly special that day was for us. I tear up every time I watch it, and all of my family and friends who have seen it have said the same.

Beyond her artistic talent, Chelsea is just a phenomenal person. She truly cares about the couples she is capturing. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable. It didn't feel like a camera was following us, rather that we were sharing our special moments with a friend.

Chelsea sent us our video less than a week after our wedding. I was shocked! We were able to watch it on our honeymoon and reminisce on the special moments of the day.

I can't recommend Chelsea enough. If she's available on your date, book her!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2019

The best in the business!

Chelsea Schmitz 'Stories Told By Film' is truly a talented and amazing individual. I was recommended by a good friend of mine to use Chelsea's Videography services, and she exceeded my expectations plus some! Not only is she extremely professional, but she is one of the kindest humans. She was extremely responsive, cooperative, and organized. She knows how to capture the most intimate moments of the day. We got our video back so quickly after the wedding, it was such a delight! My entire family and I watched it over and over and couldn't stop crying. It definitely encompassed all my favorite parts of the day and I am so so so happy we used Chelsea. Thanks for everything, Chelsea, you are SO great at what you do!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Award

Stories Told by Film Pricing

Stories Told by Film Price Rates

Stories Told by Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Paso Robles Paso Robles, CA, 93446 See on map