Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About Stories Told by Film

Where to begin? Let me start with the warning that I am terrible with spelling and grammar, so I apologize in advance for any errors :).

In a nut shell, I am a dog- and horse-crazy girl. When I'm not filming or editing, I'm usually hiking with my dog Harley or out for a ride on my horse Tucker. It would absolutely make my day for a couple to have their pets in their wedding party (yes, that was a hint). I love living on the Central Coast. From ocean views to rolling hills, and everything in between, we are so lucky to have breathtaking venues around every turn.

I would say my videos are very candid and organic, and never look forced or posed. I find joy in capturing the special moments of my couples on their wedding day and my creative eye allows me to transform those moments into a story of their love. My hope is for my couples to be reminded of the emotions they experienced on their wedding day each and every time they watch their video. When my video evokes tears of happiness, I know I have done my job.

I am very easy going and always happy to answer any questions you might have, so please do not hesitate to email or call me.

I look forward to telling your story.

Follow Stories Told by Film on

Stories Told by Film 7
  • Hayley

Hayley Wechsler · Married on 10/20/2018

Best. Videographer. Ever.

We could not have asked for a more talented and creative videographer. She was so professional and calming on our big day. 100% recommend her services.

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything I could’ve wanted!

Our experience with Chelsea was absolutely wonderful! She was so sweet, and made sure to get all of the shots we wanted. Our wedding video came out beautiful, I can’t thank you enough!

Kelli · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible experience with a true professional

If you are looking for a videographer, do yourself a favor and BOOK CHELSEA!!! You will NOT regret it, I guarantee you! Hiring Chelsea was one of the best decisions we made! She is AMAZING in every aspect of her business. She is so professional, sweet, caring, helpful and just damn good at what she does. Her talent is insane. She’s like a ninja, you don’t even realize she’s around and then you receive your video and BAM! It’s perfect! She captures every single detail you could have possibly asked for and turns it into the most beautiful masterpiece that you can’t help but watch over and over! We can’t thank you enough Chelsea

❤️,

Stories Told by Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Paso Robles, 93446 See on map