Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mr. Loki Productions

"Seeing the way of life like a movie."

I believe in capturing every moment in one of the most anticipated day in your life.  Every aspect of your wedding will be re-lived for years to come. The emotions and day will unfold in front of your very eyes.

I use the most unobtrusive techniques to capture each moment that is special to you.  No wedding is like any other,  I completely customize and tailor each wedding love story to your personality and wishes.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)

We had a great experience with Greg! He was so professional, affable, flexible, and accommodating--he went above and beyond! He and the photographer worked seamlessly together. The edited video products were timely, thoughtful, and well-representative, including shots of the venue that conveyed the 'vibe' the couple wanted for the ceremony. I recommend him, for sure!

Profile Picture S, 11/5/17, 1 Review
4.7

Greg did a good job with our wedding video. Within a month he gave us 3 preview videos ranging from 1 minute to 4 minutes.
Also, the full video he gave us was long and caught all of the emotional/funny/loving moments at our wedding.
He was great to work with and whatever I asked for he captured for me!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I originally did not plan on hiring a videographer to capture our wedding, but after the many recommendations of family and friends, we realized it was absolutely imperative to do so. In researching local videographers, we ran across Mr. Loki Productions and we were amazed by the quality of Greg’s work. We immediately reached out to see if he was available and booked him as soon as we heard back from him. From day one, Greg was extremely professional and so incredibly easy to work with. He and our photographers worked together seamlessly as he captured every single detail of our special day from start to finish. When watching our completed wedding video just a few days ago, we were transported back in time to the most important day of our lives. We had butterflies in our stomachs all over again as Greg captured all of the special moments from our day and then some. We can’t wait to share our beautiful wedding video with all of our family and friends, and look forward to making it a tradition of watching it year after year on our anniversary. We highly recommend Greg without any reservations and know he will make all of your wedding dreams come true. Thank you, Greg!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Mr. Loki Productions Pricing