Dylan Kyle Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Dylan Kyle Photography

• Melody

Melody Ladow 路 Getting married on 07/05/2020

Phenomenal Photographer!

Dylan captured exactly what I was looking for for our stormy beach wedding day!! The photos are amazing, everyone we know is complimenting us and saying they should win an award. Thanks Dylan!! :)

Sent on 06/06/2019

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Melody! I had a blast and am so happy the day worked the way it did! So many amazing photos! Hope you two have a wonderful future!
  • Nicole

Nicole Deets 路 Getting married on 05/23/2020

Great experience !

Had a wonderful time working with Dylan. We shared good laughs and he was super patient with my request for a few dressing changes. Our engagement photos came out great! Extremely affordable as well. Happy happy bride 馃コ

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Nguyen 路 Married on 04/04/2020

Obsessed with our engagement photos!

We saw Dylan's work online and really liked his creativity in bringing people and landscapes together. We booked him for our wedding and the package included a mini engagement session. Since we were only in town for the weekend, we arranged the session with Dylan on Saturday at sunset. There was lots of rain in the forecast, and Dylan was flexible enough to happily reschedule us for Sunday. Unfortunately, it continued to rain on Sunday, but Dylan was still willing to work with us that day. The photos came out perfect--nice and bright despite the weather! I would definitely recommend Dylan and can't wait for him to photograph our wedding next April!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Thank you somuch Amanda!! I'm so happy you two l like the pics and I had so much fun. I didnt mind the weather at all, made for an adventure. Cant wait till April and if you have any questions untill then please dont hesitate to ask!!

Judy Castro 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Pictures!

Dylan was great to work with. His Pictures were beautiful and unique. He captured the special moments and the beautiful location. Exactly what we were looking for!

Dina Nast 路 Married on 10/20/2019

Santa Barbara Wedding

Dylan did such an excellent job on our wedding photos at the Santa Barbara Courthouse. He arrived at our air bnb on-time and was ready to get started shooting candids of our family and kids. We had a very small wedding, so he took the time to make sure he took photos of everyone who was there as he waited for us to get ready for our first look.
    His experience in landscape photography is what originally caught my attention. He used his experience in that genre to capture the unique beauty at the Santa Barbara Courthouse. I couldn't be more thrilled with the photos we received. We had a fun time shooting, it was natural and easy going. A true pro- highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Danielle 路 Married on 10/06/2019

Just what we wanted!

Dylan鈥檚 photos are remarkable! At first, I was uncertain about going with a fairly new photographer but I鈥檓 so glad we did! From landscapes to portraits to family photos, Dylan can do it all. He went above and beyond on our wedding day and captured those special moments that we hope to share with generations to come. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for engagement, family, or event photos!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Rebecca 路 Married on 09/16/2019

Wonderful photographer! Must book

Wow wow wow! Cannot say enough nice things about Dylan. He is extremely talented, and creative, as well as an overall awesome person. I feel he genuinely listened to what we wanted, and delivered exceptional photos for both our wedding and engagement. We would hire him in heartbeat for any other photo needs and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a talented and professional photographer.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Gabrielson 路 Married on 09/08/2019

Everything We鈥檇 Hoped For

It took me a while to pick a photographer! Because I knew Dylan before, when he photographed beautiful outdoor landscapes, I knew he would be a great photographer who understands lighting for our outside wedding. This was very important to me when searching through all the options of photographers and not knowing exactly their level of experience. Not only were the outdoor pictures stunning that he took of our wedding, but so were the indoor at night!!! I was pleasantly surprised that even though we chose for him to work alone, he was able to capture so many different angles of our ceremony!
    The pictures represent his wonderful eye for beautiful backdrops, creative angles and precious moments we will cherish forever. Did I mention he had us laughing and relaxed, having a blast?? 馃槣. Thank you Dylan for the part you had on our big day! We cannot even narrow down our top 5 favorite pictures! They鈥檙e truly all amazing.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • J Francisco

J Francisco 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Dylan Kyle is the best!

We are so happy we chose Dylan Kyle as our photographer. He is passionate about what he does, is great at it and was so easy to work with. He鈥檚 also really humble for how talented he is. He was interested in our story and our needs from the first conversation. He took the time to scout out the location before the wedding, and we are so glad he did. Our venue was on a main street and looks pretty industrial from the outside, but Dylan found this beautiful little creek area in the back that was the most picturesque setting we could have hoped for. As most couples are new at wedding planning, Dylan really helped us with timing and scheduling decisions, and his suggested poses worked out incredibly. Dylan was able to capture so many beautiful moments and found vivid ways to capture light and color. Don鈥檛 take our word for it though, just take a look at his website, his photos speak for themselves.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I had an absolute blast creating some magic with you two! You are far too kind. Nothing but the best to the both of you and your beautiful future!
  • Angelina

Angelina Gutierrez 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Engagement session

Dylan did an amazing job on our engagement pictures! We loved them and they were great pictures that we displayed at wedding! Definitely recommend Dylan! The pictures were flawless, he was quick to give us the photos, and made us feel comftorable!

Marlena Albright 路 Married on 04/27/2019

So glad we took a chance!

We are so happy we had Dylan take our wedding photos! My husband and I have been together almost 16 years, since we were teenagers. We just wanted a relaxing/intimate day with our closest family and friends, to celebrate with us. We booked Dylan about a year before our backyard wedding. I found him on Yelp and instantly fell in love with his work. He was mainly doing family shots, not too many weddings, but I loved how vibrant they were, and that is what we were looking for. I started following him on social media and it was so neat to watch his work progress, as he was booking more and more weddings! He was really easy to work with, and very flexible! We ended up cutting stuff out of our reception last minute, like our first dance and cake cutting, and he just went with the flow. Our pictures turned out amazing, and we got a lot of great shots of our family and friends, that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Thank You so much for helping me believe in myself and giving me the confidence in my beginning stages. I'm so happy for you and Jake and wish nothing but the best for you and your family!
  • Sherae

Sherae Van Hoosen 路 Married on 01/06/2019

Captured all the special moments

Dylan photographed my wedding at Point San Luis Lighthouse and I could not be happier with the results!! He was amazing to work with!! Extremely professional! I will treasure my photos for a lifetime!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Thank You Sherea!!! I had such an awesome time! Thank you for the opportunity and having me at such a beautiful location!

Cat 路 Married on 10/06/2018

October Beach Wedding

After going through Dylan鈥檚 amazing portfolio, we knew we had to get Dylan to capture our special day.

My husband and I got married early Oct on the Beach in San Simeon, CA. We had a small ceremony and Dylan was very flexible and mindful about our special day. He was punctual meeting up with us and guiding us through our photo session before the ceremony. Dylan is the real deal, passionate about photography, and he鈥檚 funny (which really helped with our phography sessions)!

Our photographs came out wonderful! He captured our intimate moments that help to tell our love story.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Thank You Cat! I had such a fun time! You and Noah were such a pleasure to photograph. Nothing but the best to the both of you !
  • Base-Maffeis

Malox 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommended!

We honestly cannot remember how we found Dylan, but very glad that we did! We hired him for a small, intimate wedding in the SLO area. We highly recommend him! We loved the photos and he鈥檚 a great photographer!

We didn鈥檛 have a lot of time to plan for our wedding and we were so glad Dylan was available on our wedding date. We planned the wedding ourselves and he made wedding planning so much easier for us since we knew we hired a great photographer. He was very attentive to how we wanted our photos to look and we made sure he鈥檇 capture great moments during the ceremony and reception.

Fee:
    Very reasonable and a very great deal! He accepted payment via Venmo since we lived far. I鈥檓 sure he takes other forms of payment.

On the day of:
    He came on time, dressed appropriately and he was on top of it. He worked very well with the videographer too.

The best part:
    The photos were available earlier than expected and we loved all of them!!!

I鈥檒l be frank for a minute, for the brides: girl, he will make you look like a walking angel on you鈥檙e photos!!! I kid you not!! His editing skills are really good! He made me look like I lost inches in the right places (despite my attempts to dieting) and made me look naturally flawless. I鈥檓 making it sound like the wedding is all about the bride (it is, just kidding) but brides, you should really consider him!!!

He was able to capture photos that would make us relive the moments! When We showed our family and friends the photos, everyone couldn鈥檛 stop smiling. Thats what we wanted, to look at the photos and smile as we remember how fun it was. Zero complaints from us at all. The photos, honestly, exceeded our expectations!

We wanted digital copies of the photos only, but we think he offers tangible photos too. The files are huge, and great have great quality. We were able to print great quality photos for our album!

Thanks Dylan! :)))

Sent on 11/29/2018

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Malox! Thank you so much for having me! I had an absolute blast with your family! Your compliments are too kind. I'm so happy you like your photos and wish you nothing but the best with Manny for 2019! Happy New Year!

Alexis Lee 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Best Choice!

While planning our wedding, my husband and I both agreed that our wedding pictures were going to be one of our biggest priorities. We found Dylan Kyle Photography and booking him for our wedding was honestly the best choice we could have made!
    Dylan was very quick to respond to any questions we had, and his pricing was great!
    On our big day, Dylan was great, he鈥檚 so friendly and blended right in during the wedding ceremony, and during our portraits he made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and knew exactly what we should do to get the best shots. It鈥檚 obvious how important his work is to him and shows in our photos!
    Our pictures came out so beautiful and we will cherish them forever. We are so glad we found Dylan and we highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Alexis!! I had so much fun with you two! Thank you for trusting me and giving me such an amazing opportunity. Nothing but the best for both of you :)

Shelley 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Awesome Photographer

My husband and I were very pleased with Dylan鈥檚 services all together. He took great photos, was very responsive, and very professional. I would hire him again to do shoots for other occasions if the opportunity arises and highly recommend his services!

• Desiree

Desiree 路 Married on 06/10/2018

great at every need

There is nothing like watching a old friend grow to find their true talent. That鈥檚 exactly what Dylan did. Not only is he professional but it is like hiring a relative to join you on your special day. We decided to have a small wedding in pacific grove and he was the first choice for photography. We definitely were not disappointed. He spent sometime with both my husband and I at separate times while we got ready. (Told my husband he could be a male model which to this day I don鈥檛 hear the end of lol). Then we drove to the venue where he stayed and stole us away after for all the photos a bride dreams of. Thanks again Dylan. I鈥檓 so happy to be able to watch your incredible journey and proud to call you a friend.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Joel Elliott Lehrfeld 路 Married on 04/21/2018

A Magical Eye for the Moment

My wife and I could not have been happier with the work Dylan produced for us. He was very friendly and considerate of what we wanted to achieve with
    our wedding photos. He also was extremely helpful with staging the photos
    the right way. We had not taken into account the time of day or shadows. He helped us pick out the best spot a little ways away from the venue for our couples shots, which turned out amazing. He has a uncanny eye for photography. His ability to capture the moment in a natural and unforced way is truly impressive. I would say that even the staged couples shots could not have been done any better. Thanks to Dylan we had a perfectly photographed weeding book to cherish that day. Thanks Dylan!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Dylan Kyle Photography's reply:

Joel! Thank you and Kelly so much for having me on your big day. It was an awesome opportunity and I love your pictures. Hope you two have a Happy New Year!