I am a fine art wedding photographer based in Southern California. I'm originally from a small town in Northern Utah and I lived in Yellowstone National Park for a few years before moving to California. I have been a full time wedding photographer since 2011.
I find inspiration from my surroundings and the people I photograph. When I capture a wedding I try to blend in with the bridal party and create a relaxed environment where people feel comfortable being themselves. It is my passion to provide you with gorgeous images, and to capture you with raw honesty, total attention and a laid back attitude.
I shoot weddings all over Southern and Central California including San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and the surrounding areas. From the big moments to the little details, they are all about telling your story through contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional photos.
$1990 8-Hour Wedding photography package - Limited Time Offer
* 8 hours with one photographer. (I'm the primary photographer for all the weddings I book)
* All photos are edited and mailed to you within 60 days of the wedding day
* Photos delivered on a high quality flash drive
* All photos are full resolution with full client copyright release
* Unlimited locations on the wedding day
* No travel fees within CA
* Wedding album and photo print pricing provided upon request
* $60 for second photographer per hour
* $500 for 90-minutes engagement session
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
Any other questions?
21 ReviewsWrite a review
26 User photos
Are you interested?
$1690 for 6 Hours Wedding Photography Package