Ryan Morris Photography Reviews

Ryan Morris Photography 6
Ryan Morris Photography 7

Shannon · Married on 02/02/2019

Stunning Photographs

Ryan and Luck photographed our wedding at St. Jude the Apostle Church and the Westlake Village Inn on 2/2/19. We are absolutely in awe of our photos and couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. Ryan and Luck are amazing to work with, super accommodating and went of their way to make sure our photos were perfect. Thanks again guys!! - Shannon & Zach

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Ryan Morris Photography 20
    Ryan Morris Photography 21

Pauline · Married on 09/29/2018

Great wedding photography!

My husband and I got married at the Rockwood Women's Club in Santa Barbara and used Ryan as our wedding photographer. We could not have been happier with our photos! Ryan worked extremely hard during our event to capture literally everything. He had a great eye and picked the most beautiful locations to take photos. His pricing was also very reasonable compared to other Santa Barbara photographers.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Aleksandra · Married on 08/04/2018

We just received our photographs back from Ryan and couldn’t be more thrilled! We chose Ryan after looking at his work and talking with him over the phone. We appreciated his talent and his professionalism. He was so thorough in his communication and always willing to talk through our vision for the wedding. On the day of the wedding, he was prepared and it seemed like he was everywhere and caught every moment! The pictures we received are breathtaking and beyond what I could have hoped for. He made everyone look fantastic and he captured so many moments of joy, cuteness, and tears and made the details of the wedding (flowers, the rings, cocktail hour, etc) look magical! We could not be happier and everyone who has seen the pictures keeps telling us how lucky we are that we hired such a talented, consistent, reliable, personable photographer. We definitely give him our highest recommendation!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/19/2018

Ryan and his team were fantastic!!!! We planned the wedding from the East Coast but he was always available to speak with us via phone or email. We met him for the first time for our engagement shoot when we were in town for a couple days for wedding planning and he was so flexible in working around our tight schedule. He has a welcoming and friendly demeanor and you can tell is genuinely excited about his work. On the day of the wedding both him and his assistant were FANTASTIC!! We had discussed certain shots we hoped to get and they did everything to make sure our vision was realized. Our photos came out amazing and he really captured exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend Ryan to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in California. Thank you again Ryan!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Makenzie · Married on 05/12/2018

Highly recommended

Ryan was recommended to me by a family friend. He was very professional and my wedding pictures turned out amazing! Him and his assistant knew exactly what they were doing and were so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Ryan to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Shelby · Married on 12/29/2017

Ryan was the best thing that could have happened to our wedding day. A month before our wedding, our original photographer cancelled, and in a panic I started looking through yelp to find a new one. We came across Ryan's page and immediately met with him and booked him. He is so personable, easy to talk to, and takes GREAT pictures. Thanks to him, we have so many wedding photos that we love!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Ryan Morris Photography 26
    Ryan Morris Photography 27
    Ryan Morris Photography 28

Kira · Married on 09/23/2017

Ryan went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect with tons of pictures to choose from! They all turned out beautiful. We are very happy with our wedding collection :)

Sent on 10/07/2018

Phil · Married on 07/09/2017

Not sure if I will be able to express enough words to describe how great working with Ryan was. From beginning to end he made it so easy to work with him that "photos" was the last thing we had to worry about when planning and during our wedding. Along with his professionalism, we really appreciated his passion for the work...not settling for less than a perfect shot. Ryan was prompt to all our appointments for the shoots already scoping the locations for shots before we arrived, and always had tons of ideas for positions for each picture. We had both our engagement and wedding done by Ryan, and even threw in a 3rd session after the wedding as time constraints prevented Ryan in getting all the shots he wanted...basically received an extra session because Ryan was unsatisfied (its usually the other way!) what else is there left to say. We have already referred friends with upcoming weddings to Ryan, and I know we plan to keep him in mind for all of our future events to come.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Krystin · Married on 07/16/2016

Ryan was more than we could have asked for in a wedding photographer (July 2016). He was responsive leading up to the wedding and met with us to go over our vision for the photos. Incredibly kind as well. On the day of the wedding he worked so hard for us! He took over 2,000 photos, all gorgeous and captured beautiful candid moments. I could not be happier with the way our wedding photos came out, which is always a worry for a bride. Ryan was referred to us by a friend who got married a few months before us, and I am so grateful for it. He was also affordable (!) which can be so hard to find with wedding vendors.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Eric · Married on 06/04/2016

Where to start...Ryan Morris Photography is simply amazing!

Ryan was a pleasure to work with since day one in planning our wedding. Ryan took a great interest in knowing what our specific expectations were and what we wanted most from our wedding and engagement session photography. He recommended two gorgeous locations for our engagement session and the photos came our wonderful. His eye for the right lighting and background to get just the right photo are impeccable.

Ryan went the actual mile by visiting our venue weeks before our wedding to get an idea of particular shots he thought would be amazing and they were. His extra effort in visiting our venue to get ideas ahead of time is the perfect example of how much time and effort he invests in his craft and dedication he brings to his clients.

On our actual wedding day we opted to have him and a second photographer (Luck) he works with and they were the dynamic duo. Photography was a top priority for us and we feel very pleased with the end result. Luck was able to shoot photos with my wedding party and Ryan stayed with my wife's capturing so many pictures that we will remember forever. Both Ryan and Luck were effective in getting all the different pictures we wanted with are various family members without being rude yet they weren't timid.

Overall, I highly recommend Ryan Morris Photography. Ryan is a very talented and wonderful photographer to work with and gave us photos that were truly amazing and we will have with us for the rest of our lives. His professionalism and personality were a pleasure to work with during such a stressful planning process.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Sara · Married on 05/23/2015

Ryan Morris photography is A++++!! Ryan is incredibly professional, courteous and a great person to work with! I couldn't be more pleased with the turn around time on my wedding photos!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Leigh · Married on 02/28/2015

We can't say enough about Ryan. Yes, he is all of the above......a quality photographer, he responsive, professional, he definitely doesn't over charge, and he bent over backwards to accommodate us. But, that's not our favorite thing about Ryan. He is TALENTED!!! If you want unique, fun, beautiful, memorable photographs that perfectly capture your day and your personalities, look no further. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that's looked at our photographs tell us that they look like they're straight out of a magazine. I actually hate to have my picture taken, but Ryan is so chill and so much fun, I actually loved have my picture taken by him. He turned it into a great time and our only regret is that we didn't book him for longer on the day of the wedding. Ryan has found his niche without a doubt and we are very fortunate to have found him. Because of his talent and cool personality, we have pictures that capture our beautiful wedding day perfectly, and forever.

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • W

whitney · Married on 09/27/2014

Ryan knows what he is doing! I looked into many photographers and there was no question once I spoke to him that he would fit perfectly. I had 9 groomsmen and 7 bridesmaids and every single one of them were just as amazed as I was. He was quick, listened and did what I asked, gave great direction, and our pictures turned out better than what I could have imagined. I already have friends and family asking me for his information for their own weddings! You will be pleased with everything he has to offer!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Anne · Married on 01/25/2014

Ryan was great, super easy to work with, great communicator, and most importantly, a very talented photographer. We LOVE our wedding photos!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Shannon · Married on 11/05/2016

Like many people, I found Ryan's photography services via the internet, and I'm so very happy that I did. It's scary trying to find a photographer to capture those perfect moments on your special day. In fact I was having nightmares about it...probably just the stress of planning a wedding for 240 people and scared the photos won't capture all the hard work, blood, sweat and tears you put into it. But Ryan put my stress and nightmares at ease. I looked through his online portfolio and was very impressed with his photography style. I wanted the photojournalistic style, with lots of candid photos that captured true moments. He did not disappoint. I have been telling my friends about him. Even people in the wedding party were like "Ryan's so cool". He was always professional. He was ON TIME! He looked sharp. He blended in and wasn't that annoying photographer flashing his lights at everyone...and best of all we received over 1700 photos of our glorious day and they came out so beautifully!!! He caught it all. The crying, the laughter, the fun, the craziness. And the price!!! OMG, he had the best price of all the photographers I looked at..I actually felt bad because I was getting SO MUCH for so little...Ryan is a steal!! We got him for a full 8 hours for 1/3 of the price as other photographers. I was totally neurotic and sent him an email with like 20 questions, asking him how much experience he had, what kind of lens he used, how many weddings he has shot, what happens if he gets sick on our wedding day. He answered them all sincerely and quickly. Ryan is so friendly, non-intimidating, has a great eye and was such a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend him highly enough! Thanks Ryan!!! Our photos are BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ryan is very flexible and a great value for the money. We booked him almost a year in advance and we're so glad we did. He drove all the way from Huntington Beach to Santa Barbara and didn't even charge us that much for a travel fee. He was there at my location before I even started to get ready in the morning and stayed late into the evening to capture all the important moments at the ceremony/reception. He was very eager to get all the important moments and is not at all intrusive...you hardly even noticed him. He even drove quite a ways to a location that was more convienient for us than him to photograph our engagement session even as he was recovering from being sick. I'm not sure if it's because we were a little short on time in between the ceremony and reception to get shots but it seemed like we had to suggest some "fun" shots to get. And, he initially said he would have an assistant to be able to get shots from different angles but then a few days before the wedding said he would not be using an assistant and says he rarely does. Ryan, he's not afraid to get down and dirty to get the shots he wants, however. I also like that he researches a venue he's not familiar with and how to get the best and most creative shots beforehand. Can't wait to see the pictures....hurry, Ryan!

Sent on 06/13/2014