Brittany Taylor Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

A breathtaking wedding photographer, Brittany Taylor Photography will stun you with her photos and the raw emotion brought to life in each picture. Brittany’s style is natural and her love of light and life is the best combination for capturing one of the happiest days of your life. Her works will speak for themselves as you see the couples forever encapsulated with their love on their glowing faces. Brittany is bi coastal and works/lives in both CA and NYC and does not charge a travel fee for either location (within shooting range).

Having been in the wedding industry for over a decade, this photographer understands what it means to be grounded and real, and this is the style she brings to her clients. Brittany Taylor Photography realizes that getting to know the couple first, and absorbing their personalities, is paramount to a great collection. This photographer offers the following services:
Multiple photo styles (contemporary, photojournalism, natural)

• Additional hours
  • Second photographer
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • High-resolution images
  • Various photography items (albums, digital files, prints, proofs, etc.)

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, the photographer also offers:

• Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Rehearsal Dinner
  • Destination Weddings
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot

FAQ:

Why should we hire you for our wedding?

It’s really important to me the you take the time to review my portfolio, read my reviews, set up a time to chat so I may answer all of your questions and concerns and be sure you are fully confident in your decision to hire me before doing so. My photography style is pretty consistent across the board which means if you like what you see there should be no surprises. I want you to hire me because you’ve fallen in love with my imagery and because my style is reflective of the type documentation you’ve dreamed of for your wedding day. I work very closely with my couples throughout the wedding process and have formed lifelong relationships with many of my clients as a result, going on to document far beyond their wedding day and capturing many more of life’s milestone moments as their stories continue to unfold. It’s truly a special bond that is built and one of the biggest blessings of my job. I genuinely love what I do and pride myself in working with couples that see the value in my artistry.

How would you describe your style of photography?

I definitely consider myself a lifestyle photographer with an emphasis on capturing raw emotion and detail. While there will be times throughout your wedding day where I will need to organize shots (i.e. formal family photos) my favorite images from any day tend to be candid and unposed. When working with my couples I try my best to direct them in a way that makes them feel comfortable and draws out genuine laughter and real emotion. I try to be as unobtrusive as possible so that I may capture the events of the day as they unfold organically. Iv’e been known to do just about anything for a good shot though and am always up for a creative adventure or challenge if one presents itself. I am an absolute lover of natural light and live for magic hour sunset shots. I do not get overwhelmed easily and having been in this industry for over 10 years have seen and worked through just about anything… and I mean anything.

Do you work with a second photographer?

Yes and no. Some weddings it is simply not necessary for me to have an assistant. I personally love to be able to capture all of the main events myself whether an assistant is present or not whenever possible…however sometimes the situation does not allow me to be everywhere at once and in that case an assistant is absolutely necessary. I am lucky to have a team of skilled assistant photographers and associate shooters to step in when I can't be there as well as cover the events I cannot cover myself. If you inquire about a date that I am already booekd it is always an option to work with one of the associate shooters on my team. All coorespondace, contracts, editing anf delivery of files ect wills till be handled by me, essentially one of my associates would just fiull in the day of should you choose to go that route.

Do you edit all of your photographs?

Yes. Every single image is edited. I do not provide raw, unedited imagery as I consider each image a work of art and would not hand over incomplete work or work that is not reflective of my brand and artistry. All of your images will be high resolution and un watermarked.

Where do you live and how far will you travel?

I am lucky enough to live in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley in Santa Barbara, CA with an additional home base in Manhattan, NY and spend my time balancing work and life between the two coasts. I do not charge travel fees within Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and parts of Long Island and New Jersey. If you are inquiring about a location outside of my standard shooting range contact me so I may quote you appropriately based on distance and circumstance. I also offer destination wedding packages as well as the opportunity to have your full wedding weekend documented....rehearsal dinners, welcome receptions, brunch ect…

Do you also provide videography services?

I don’t. I place all of my emphasis on photography as to not miss any important moments throughout your day and I strongly encourage you to book a separate videographer as it is and entirely different craft. I am happy to recommend some that I work closely with!

How long will it take before we receive our image gallery?

It really depends on the time of year you are getting married and how many other events I am managing at the time. During a busy season it can take 2-3 months to receive your gallery although I do offer a rush upgrade that can be added to your photography package if you’re dying to get your hands on your images ASAP. I’ve been known to get them out in as quick as 4-6 weeks during a slower season.

How many images will we receive?

There are many factors that go into the amount of images you receive, a few being being how many hours you contract me for, if you hire a second photographer, the amount of down or travel time you have throughout your wedding day and the size of your wedding. I would say a safe average is about 125 images per hour for most weddings. I include everything that turns out well and you will not have to make selections once you receive your gallery. Everything you see in your gallery will be included in your photography package.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Jennifer L. Getting married on 06/25/2022

Engagement Shoot

We had a engagement shoot booked with Brittany in lower Manhattan and we are FLOORED with the photos we received. We loved working with Brittany. She is very responsive and produced an amazing product. I would highly recommend her for any wedding or engagement shoots!
  • Hanna
    Hanna S. Married on 09/03/2021

Made the day a breeze!

Brittany was so responsive, personable, and easy to work with from the get-go! She helped us with a package that made sense for our event and made everything so simple and easy. We are absolutely in love with the photos as well! Thank you for commemorating our special day, Brittany!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Brittany Taylor Photography 1
Exclusive
Brittany Taylor Photography 2
Discount

15% off all packages plus complimentary engagement sessions to celebrate this fall season.

Solvang Solvang, CA, 93463
805-398-6003
Location of (Brittany Taylor Photography)

Brittany Taylor Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brittany Taylor Photography include in the starting price?

Brittany Taylor Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Brittany Taylor Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brittany Taylor Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Brittany Taylor Photography offer?

Brittany Taylor Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brittany Taylor Photography offer?

Brittany Taylor Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brittany Taylor Photography offer for wedding events?

Brittany Taylor Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brittany Taylor Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brittany Taylor Photography is recommended by 72% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Brittany Taylor Photography offer?

Brittany Taylor Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding