Perfect Florida Beach Wedding Reviews

83 | Saint Petersburg, FL

83 Reviews for Perfect Florida Beach Wedding

Vanessa · Married on 04/20/2017

This review is super late I got married April 20th 2017. But bobbi deserved a well thought out review. I was a super nervous bride. Me not being able to control everything was hard. However, Bobbi exceeded all my expectations. Our wedding was truly a Perfect Florida Beach Wedding. Everything was so beautiful and set up so nicely. She handled everything so well to make sure we truly had the most perfect day. I would truly recommend her for any of family or friends. I was also nervous because I had read some bad reviews about the photography. However, our pictures turned out beautiful. All an all if you are a nervous bride you do no have to worry with Bobbi she will take good care of you. Everyone says something will go wrong on your wedding day. But not ours. :)

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jeff · Married on 05/07/2016

You can't go wrong by booking Bobbi and her crew, they are absolutely amazing! Our beach wedding was truly the Perfect Florida Beach Wedding. The ceremony setup was absolutely spot on, not one hiccup, and we chose to do a dinner/reception through them as well that was incredible. The photographer, Booray, is so talented and easy to work with. We live in Chicago and Bobbi took away all of the stress of the planning process, we literally had nothing to worry about on the day of our wedding. If you are looking to have a beach wedding around the Saint Petersburg area, you don't need to look any further than Perfect Florida Beach Wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Cindy · Married on 01/24/2016

Great planning and having a great time and easy time with the planning. Helped us out a lot because it made our day a lot less stressful.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Bobbi and her whole team were absolutely amazing! She was quick to respond to emails and voicemail through the whole process and was a true professional while making my wedding planning experience stress free! I was planning destination wedding and was not overly familiar with the area so leaned heavily on her recommendations and she did not lead me wrong once. From hotel/location, reception dinner location, to the dry cleaner she sent me to the best of the best! Her crew was polite and professional the day of and took all the stress off my shoulders. The decor was beautiful and I was getting a ton of compliments from people all over the beach. As part of our package she provided the officiant, he was great. My whole family commented on how nice the ceremony was. The photography was OUTSTANDING!! We added an extra hour to our package to do family photos and it was worth every penny. For everything you get with Perfect Florida Beach Wedding the price is more than reasonable. I have already recommended them to quite a few people and will continue to do so! Thank you to Bobbi and her entire team for making my dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Gail · Married on 10/12/2015

Bobbi is absolutely wonderful! I really have a difficult time with planning, I feel easily overwhelmed. With Bobbi I felt that nothing could go wrong! She responded to everything I asked her, was flexible, and just really knows her stuff!! I could be completely worked up over something, thinking it was a HUGE deal and when I brought it up to Bobbi she would calm me down immediately. It is as if she could plan a wedding in her sleep. I couldn't sing Perfect Florida Beach wedding's praises enough!! My wedding was perfect, touching and beautiful. She was so professional and very experienced. Her reputation is excellent, as the other vendors I had asked me to tell her directly if I liked their services because she was someone they "want to get in with". Thank you Bobbi for everything!! Not to mention her husband Booray was our photographer and was just as professional and awesome as she was!!! :)

Sent on 10/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Bobbi is fantastic!! She made all of us feel at ease and every detail was taken care of. She was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Bobbi and her team!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/18/2015

I was first hesitant on where to go to plan my wedding. I was planning an out of state wedding and checked out a few websites and then I found Perfect Florida Beach Wedding. I met Bobbi and I instantly felt relieved because of how professional she was and the fact that the packages included everything I needed. Bobbi made the process so easy and even provided references and gave advice on things I was unsure of, which she never had to do. She went above and beyond and worked hard. The wedding turned out to be beautiful, and the pictures her husband took were phenominal!! I would never hesitate to recommend her!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/20/2015

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Bobbi and Dee are from A Perfect FL Beach Wedding. They helped every step of the way since I wasn't familiar with the area from hotel accommodations, restaurant suggestions, planning, photography, etc. It was so easy to plan, and they made it stress free. The wedding was able to be customized to make it personal for me. They both went out of their way to help and be there every step of the way. I'm so happy I chose their services!!!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Amy · Married on 06/16/2015

Perfect Florida Beach Wedding was flawless. Bobbi and the other wedding planners were friendly, responsible and on top of everything. My wedding was beautiful, had everything I had ever dreamed of and more! Bobbi worked with my budget to create the wedding I have always wanted. I can't thank Perfect Florida Beach Wedding enough for making my fairytale wedding come true!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2015

Bobbi was fantastic! She was able to answer any of my questions and make decisions easy. I was hesitant on some thing but she never let me down and gave excellent advice and suggestions. She was very accommodating from the time I booked my services until the wedding ceremony concluded. It rained the day of our wedding but she never gave up and kept my spirits alive. The quick storm provided us with excellent photos. I would highly recommend Bobbi and her Team.

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Bob & Christy

Christy · Married on 05/03/2015

I relocated from FL to Seattle over 13 years ago. When my now husband proposed to me, I knew I wanted to have my wedding in my home state. Being across the country put limitations on my ability to plan my own wedding so I solicited the services of Bobbi Perry with A Perfect Florida Beach Wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that our day was absolutely perfect. This included finding a caterer, baker and photographer. The food was amazing, the cake was perfect and I'm anxiously awaiting our photos which I'm sure will also be amazing!! She put me in contact with other local vendors for hair and makeup who completed my image beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this company for your destination wedding!!! My wedding was absolutely EVERYTHING I imagined and I could not have asked for more. If I ever do a vow renewal, I will be using Bobbi's services again. :)

Sent on 05/14/2015

I would absolutely recommend choosing Bobbi and Perfect Florida Beach Wedding if you want to make your wedding as easy as can be! Bobbi was phenomenal at emailing and she's outrageously organized. I didn't know much about what I wanted in a wedding before getting started and Bobbi helped me every step of the way. I really valued her input and she was always making sure I was getting exactly what we wanted. If I had any mishaps during the wedding she was the first one by my side to see what she could do to alleviate any stress. We did a wedding ceremony and reception with Bobbi and I really felt like I was her only bride with 100% of her attention. All of the decorations were perfect and gorgeous and I did nothing on my wedding day except relax with my bridesmaids and get ready! She also was in contact with all of the other vendors and got everyone on the same page with a set-up and tear-down itinerary along with everything we needed during the ceremony and reception. Be prepared to have a low-stress wedding planning experience that's everything you ever wanted - choose Bobbi!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Steve · Married on 02/07/2015

any questions I had, they got back to me very quickly and it took so much stress off my shoulders

Sent on 03/01/2016

Courtney · Married on 01/10/2015

The decor was above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Leighanne · Married on 10/12/2014

So thrilled we came across perfect florida beach weddings we got married on the 12th October on clearwater beach.
    Being from the UK we werent sure how we were going to plan a wedding in Florida Bobbi made this so effortless and enjoyable.
    Right from the first e-mail We sent Bobbi was so friendly and quick to reply to all our e-mails and reassured us giving us advice along the way.
    Bobbi also gave us some information regarding our licence, hair and make up vendor, flower choices and other vendors we had looked into.
    Bobbi was just as warm and friendly upon meeting just before the wedding bringing flowers up to my room ensuring everything went perfectly on our day.
    To make things even more special we arranged our photographer through Bobbi and were lucky enough to get Booray Perry Bobbi's husband what a great team these guys are.
    Booray is full of fun and ensures you feel so relaxed while you are getting your photos done while adding something different to your usual photos taken at a wedding providing many props.
    We received our gallery of photos before we even got home and we have bought every picture just over the moon with them all.

I would recommend perfect florida beach weddings to everybody your big day comes together so amazingly and professionally.
    We want to do the day all over again and couldn't have done it without you guys thank you sooooo much for everything.

Love Leighanne and Andrew Cowens x

Sent on 10/30/2014

Janice · Married on 06/28/2014

Bobbi was absolutely professional and amazing!
    I had a vision for my destination wedding and she truly decorated the beach according to my theme. I looked everywhere to find the right decor and look. Bobbi understood me from the very beginning. Although, we feel bummed out we did not hire her for the wedding reception part because of budget, we know that she stood by the name of her business, "Perfect Florida Beach Weddings." She took care of all the details during the beach ceremony and I could not be happier. Being from NYC and having a beach wedding in FL she made me feel at ease.
    Thank you so much for your professionalism and decor. It was a dream wedding come true. Highly recommended. A++++

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • AngelaA

Angela · Married on 06/13/2014

The name says it all, our Florida Beach Wedding was PERFECT! Bobbi and her team were truly wonderful to work with, I could never have planned our wedding from 1,000 miles away without her. From the very first email Bobbie was professional, friendly and prompt in answering any of my questions! She had great recommendations along the way, and was willing to customize the ceremony to how we wanted!
    On our big day, our DOC Dee was amazing! She and the team had to set up and tear down a few times due to the weather, and she did a spectacular job keeping not only myself and the groom up to date on the weather and changes being made, but also all of our guests. Dee was even there to dab the tears from my cheeks right before I walked out to the beach, she was top notch!
    I would recommend Perfect Florida Beach Wedding to anyone looking at a beach wedding in Florida!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Shawna · Married on 05/17/2014

Let me just start by saying that my wedding was absolutely beautiful! Bobbi and her team created the perfect setting for the ceremony and the reception. Everything looked amazing! Having Bobbi take care of everything from seating and decor to the officiant made everything so much more relaxing and stress-free for me. I was able to really enjoy my wedding day. Her team even helped us clean up after the ceremony. Looking back at my wedding, I know that it was worth every penny to have a wedding planner. I am so glad we had Bobbi to help make our wedding special. Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Amy · Married on 04/24/2014

I contacted a few companies and Bobbi Perry from Perfect Florida Beach Wedding was the only one to respond with a warm, personal message (the others only responded with marketing flyers). Bobbi was so easy to work with, and the coordination calls gave me peace of mind planning the wedding from so far away. She contacted me the week before the wedding, before I left for our trip, to go over the details again, then she checked in on our wedding day. I knew everything was in good hands! Whenever I emailed, I got a prompt response. Everything was just as I hoped it would be - the decorations were beautiful and our officiant was great. Our photographer, Booray, was amazing! He made it all so fun and relaxing. I would recommend Bobbi without hesitation. We will cherish the memory of our vow renewal always - I am so grateful to her for making it so special.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Deanna · Married on 04/12/2014

I am from Florida, but moved to Pennsylvania a few years ago. When it was time for my wedding, I really wanted to have it at home at my favorite beach - Treasure Island. Bobbi at A Perfect Florida Beach Wedding was highly recommended to me by my venue, so I snatched them up quickly.

I am so glad I booked with Bobbi. Everything was so easy, it was almost ludicrous! I kept waiting for something to go wrong. After all, people always say that there's always one major crisis in a wedding, right? That never happened for me. The site was beautiful, our coordinator, Dee, was wonderful, our officiant was great, and the photographer was amazing! I just can't say enough about my experience with this company. If you are looking to pull of a beach wedding with as little stress as possible, book them now! Don't wait, just do it! You won't be sorry, and all of your married friends will be jealous as just how little you had to work on your wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 03/08/2014

Everything turned out amazing!!!! As I started my planning process, I was a bit nervous about all kind of things (décor, details, colors, etc.) However, Bobbi was extremely helpful from day one until the end and assisted me through the whole process without any hesitation. She is very quick with responses, professional and great at her job. Bobbi took care of all the details beforehand and everything worked out perfectly fine. My wedding set-up at the beach was absolutely gorgeous! I picked all white colors for the canopy with star fish tie backs and Bobbi helped me pick roses' color for my isle as well as for my bouquet. With her suggestions, It all turned out very elegant, beautiful and SUPER CLASSY!

As a bride (from out of town), it took a lot to put all of my trust into vendors I’ve never met. I can tell you everything was exceptionally perfect on our wedding day. Selecting Perfect Florida Beach Wedding and working with Bobbi was absolutely the right decision.

I would highly recommend this company. Thanks for making our special day so SPECIAL!!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Christina · Married on 03/01/2014

Bobbi Perry helped me with literally everything! She took the stresses of wedding planning away. I didn't know much about wedding, especially how to plan one, and she made this process very simple! She turned my dream wedding into a reality, and managed to stay within my budget (which is hard to do!) I am 100% satisfied! I wish I could post pictures of how beautiful everything turned out! My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Michelle & Mike · Married on 01/03/2014

OUR WEDDING WAS PERFECT...thanks to A Perfect Florida Beach Wedding! Bobbi is AMAZING!

We are from Canada and once we decided on a Beach Wedding in Florida, the difficulty began in trying to decide on a Wedding Planner but I knew after researching and reading reviews that Bobbi was the PERFECT fit for us! From the 1st point of contact I knew that I could entrust every detail to her and it would be exactly what I envisioned.

Bobbi is organized, efficient, personable, professional to mention just a few qualities. We used her husband Booray for our photographer and he was beyond AMAZING at capturing all of our special moments that will be our lasting memories FOREVER!

We are so happy that we chose Perfect Florida Beach Weddings and would highly recommend you make a call and talk to Bobbi before making your final decision on a Wedding Planner.....I guarantee it will be one of the best decisions you make in planning your special day!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Maxine · Married on 12/31/2013

My "Perfect Florida Beach Wedding" was truly everything I wanted it to be, and more. My husband and I are from Ohio, and wanted to bring in the New Year with our closest friends and family (about 30 people) on a picture perfect beach, celebrating our love - and I couldn't imagine it being any more perfect. In under under 5 months, Bobbi helped us choose us an amazing venue (Sunset Vistas), where we and our guests also vacationed, a delicious restaurant to dine at afterward (Middle Grounds Grille), and a stress-free beach wedding with all the beautiful trimmings. She provided us with so many options, and tailored our perfect day to our every wish. Bobbi thoroughly answered all of my questions and also nailed the details I may have forgotten! My wedding day came, and all I had to do was show up.. I was more than happy upon my arrival! You can feel completely at ease putting your wedding day in the hands of Perfect Florida Beach Wedding... Bobbi and Booray are a very talented, classy couple! The only problem we have is trying to choose what photographs we'd like from our OUT OF THIS WORLD selection. Our pictures are everything from romantic, artistic, cute, fun, to magazine worthy! I recommend Perfect Florida Beach Wedding to anyone looking for exactly that - it will more than live up to its name.

Sent on 01/09/2014