8 Reviews for Party Designs by Jax

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
4 Party Designs by Jax Reviews

Where can I begin about Jaclyn? My wedding would not have been the same without her and i'm so happy that I found her! I hired her for my day of coordinator and she did so much more!! She was with me every step of the way from the initial hire date, to even still after the wedding. If there was something that I was unsure of, she was right there to answer any and all questions and if she didn't know, she went out of her way to get the answer for me. My wedding was beautiful and everything that I imagined all I owe it to Jaclyn for keeping me from loosing my mind and completely stressing out and keeping everything on track! Her assistants were awesome as well and made sure all my guests and vendors were ok. She is a angel in disguise and has become a really good friend to me. Thanks Party Designs By Jax! I will definitely use her for my next event and will recommend her to every one I know!!

Profile Picture Takeia, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Jaclyn, she was full of ideas and so attentive to all the details. With all the wedding choices out there, I was really lost but she was so patient and knowledgable that the process was so fun and she took out all the stress. My wedding was beautiful and went perfectly smooth. Thank you Jaclyn!

Profile Picture Camara, 8/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jaclyn was just what we needed for our wedding! She was always fast to respond and created a great timeline that was easy for everyone to follow so things flowed smoothly on our wedding day. Certainly recommend if you need a coordinator!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning