11 Reviews for Party Designs by Jax

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Religious (1)
7 Party Designs by Jax Reviews

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Jaclyn! She was very kind from the beginning and made sure we were prepared for our big weekend with her expertise and detailed-oriented timelines. We had an Indian wedding so as you can imagine, it was 3 days packed with events and flipping the venue for each event. Jaclyn took all the stress away in taking care of this. She even went above her duty and helped set up for an event that she originally was not planned to coordinate.
Without a doubt, we would recommend Jaclyn and team! Thank you so much again for helping us create such amazing memories.

Profile Picture Sneha, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Jaclyn was very professional and helpful. She took a lot off my shoulders so I could enjoy the day. Everything was great! Thank You!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I truly cannot say enough great things about Party Designs by Jax. I selected the gold package (wedding management/day of) with Jaclyn. But, I received so much more. Jaclyn held my hand along the entire 8 months of planning. Jaclyn is very personable but also very professional. She went above and beyond in all aspects making sure no details were left out. She stepped up when other vendors left things undone. She handled all the "surprises" promptly and without my husband or I having to get involved. I largely have her to thank for making my wedding day perfect. Felt like I was working with my best friend! I would recommend Party Designs by Jax to anyone for any event. She's absolutely fantastic! My husband and I just love her!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jaclyn was so attentive to our needs. She went above and beyond and she exceeded my expectations. She is such a caring and sweet person.

Profile Picture Yolande, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where can I begin about Jaclyn? My wedding would not have been the same without her and i'm so happy that I found her! I hired her for my day of coordinator and she did so much more!! She was with me every step of the way from the initial hire date, to even still after the wedding. If there was something that I was unsure of, she was right there to answer any and all questions and if she didn't know, she went out of her way to get the answer for me. My wedding was beautiful and everything that I imagined all I owe it to Jaclyn for keeping me from loosing my mind and completely stressing out and keeping everything on track! Her assistants were awesome as well and made sure all my guests and vendors were ok. She is a angel in disguise and has become a really good friend to me. Thanks Party Designs By Jax! I will definitely use her for my next event and will recommend her to every one I know!!

Profile Picture Takeia, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jaclyn was just what we needed for our wedding! She was always fast to respond and created a great timeline that was easy for everyone to follow so things flowed smoothly on our wedding day. Certainly recommend if you need a coordinator!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning

I loved working with Jaclyn, she was full of ideas and so attentive to all the details. With all the wedding choices out there, I was really lost but she was so patient and knowledgable that the process was so fun and she took out all the stress. My wedding was beautiful and went perfectly smooth. Thank you Jaclyn!

Profile Picture Camara, 8/10/16, 1 Review