Party Designs by Jax Reviews

12 Reviews for Party Designs by Jax

1 User photo

Party Designs by Jax 1

Jason · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much!! There's is NO and I mean NO way our wedding turned out the way it did, which was amazing, without you and your attention to every last detail!! We were 150% satisfied, 100% doesn't begin to describe how valuable you were to our special day! If you’re having an event of any size, you need to have Jaclyn by your side!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Party Designs by Jax's reply:

Thank you so much Jason. It was a true honor to be part of such a romantic lovely intimate wedding. I still think about what a beauty Susan was. Truly breath taking. Thank you again, I appreciate the sweet words because I truly love what I do.i wish you all the sweetest happiness in the world.

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Jaclyn was very professional and helpful. She took a lot off my shoulders so I could enjoy the day. Everything was great! Thank You!

• Y

Yolande · Married on 10/06/2017

Jaclyn was so attentive to our needs. She went above and beyond and she exceeded my expectations. She is such a caring and sweet person.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Party Designs by Jax 2

Party Designs by Jax's reply:

Oh Yolande, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure and honor to have coordinated your dream wedding. I wish you and Jay all the happiness in the world.

Takeia · Married on 05/21/2017

Where can I begin about Jaclyn? My wedding would not have been the same without her and i'm so happy that I found her! I hired her for my day of coordinator and she did so much more!! She was with me every step of the way from the initial hire date, to even still after the wedding. If there was something that I was unsure of, she was right there to answer any and all questions and if she didn't know, she went out of her way to get the answer for me. My wedding was beautiful and everything that I imagined all I owe it to Jaclyn for keeping me from loosing my mind and completely stressing out and keeping everything on track! Her assistants were awesome as well and made sure all my guests and vendors were ok. She is a angel in disguise and has become a really good friend to me. Thanks Party Designs By Jax! I will definitely use her for my next event and will recommend her to every one I know!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Party Designs by Jax's reply:

Awwwww, Takeia you are to sweet. I truly enjoyed assisting you throughout your wedding planning journey. It was my pleasure making your day so special and can't wait for the next event ;-)

Camara · Married on 08/10/2016

I loved working with Jaclyn, she was full of ideas and so attentive to all the details. With all the wedding choices out there, I was really lost but she was so patient and knowledgable that the process was so fun and she took out all the stress. My wedding was beautiful and went perfectly smooth. Thank you Jaclyn!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Party Designs by Jax's reply:

Awwww Camara, I apologize for the late response I didn't see your sweet words. It was a true honor in making your day so wonderful. You were a beautiful bride.

Deborah · event on: 02/13/2016

Jaclyn Hamilton's attention to detail and ability to translate my wishes when I wasn't even sure exactly what I wanted led to an amazing event and speaks to how gifted she is. She went above and beyond and her professionalism was noticed and noted by many. She is my go-to person for all events both personal and professional and I could not recommend her enough.

Tao · event on: 07/29/2017

Party Designs by Jax is amazing!! Jaclyn is a true professional & always does such an incredible job, down to the tiniest of details. My daughter is still getting compliments on her glow in the dark party from 2 months ago!! She exceeded my expectations once again & I look forward to working with her in the future!!

Camara · event on: 09/09/2017

We love Party Designs by Jax. I first hire her as a wedding coordinator, and I was so happy with her services I hired her for my son's Superhero party. She made a custom cake stand, a killer skyscraper backdrop and fun activities for the kids. I love working with Jaclyn and look forward to many more.

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

I truly cannot say enough great things about Party Designs by Jax. I selected the gold package (wedding management/day of) with Jaclyn. But, I received so much more. Jaclyn held my hand along the entire 8 months of planning. Jaclyn is very personable but also very professional. She went above and beyond in all aspects making sure no details were left out. She stepped up when other vendors left things undone. She handled all the "surprises" promptly and without my husband or I having to get involved. I largely have her to thank for making my wedding day perfect. Felt like I was working with my best friend! I would recommend Party Designs by Jax to anyone for any event. She's absolutely fantastic! My husband and I just love her!!

Sneha · Married on 05/12/2018

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Jaclyn! She was very kind from the beginning and made sure we were prepared for our big weekend with her expertise and detailed-oriented timelines. We had an Indian wedding so as you can imagine, it was 3 days packed with events and flipping the venue for each event. Jaclyn took all the stress away in taking care of this. She even went above her duty and helped set up for an event that she originally was not planned to coordinate.
    Without a doubt, we would recommend Jaclyn and team! Thank you so much again for helping us create such amazing memories.

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

Jaclyn was just what we needed for our wedding! She was always fast to respond and created a great timeline that was easy for everyone to follow so things flowed smoothly on our wedding day. Certainly recommend if you need a coordinator!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Party Designs by Jax's reply:

Hi Taylor, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such an honor to coordinate your special day. I wish you and Andrew all the best and hope all goes well with your new venture of life and school.

Laura · event on: 09/16/2017

Jaclyn was very enthusiastic about the theme of my son's birthday party and came up with some incredibly creative activities and decorations.