Bluebell Weddings & Events

Holly Springs, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Bluebell Weddings & Events is an event planning company based in Apex, NC, serving the greater Raleigh area and beyond. Planning & coordination packages and pricing are customizable for your needs, so there is an option for every client and every budget. Bluebell focuses on taking the stress of planning off of the couple and creating a wedding day that reflects your unique personalities and styles. There are no rules here about what your wedding "should" be, as long as it brings you joy!

From Caroline, Owner and Lead Planner:
Welcome and congratulations on your engagement! You may already be feeling confused and overwhelmed by the wedding planning process, which is completely understandable. Weddings are complicated and expensive, but I'm ready to help you navigate the endless options of venues and vendors, manage your budget, and most importantly keep you sane! I'll handle the logistics so you can actually enjoy your engagement and be stress-free on your wedding day, while creating lasting memories with your partner, family, and friends.

Plans & Pricing:
The Peace Of Mind Package (Month-Of Wedding Coordination) - $1,300
The Planning Jump Start (Partial Planning) - $2,000
The Fairy Godmother (Full Planning) - $4,200
The "Create-Your-Own" Package (Custom Planning) - pricing varies

All Plans Include:
Unlimited text & email support throughout your engagement
Use of Bluebell's decor items (table numbers, cake stand, vases, & more!)

How does this all work?
You've done your research and it brought you here...now what? If you're not sure exactly what you need yet, that's fine! Contact me to check availability for your wedding date (Don't have a date or venue yet? No problem, we'll figure that out!) Then we'll schedule an initial consultation - this is totally free, lasts about 20-30 minutes, and is completely no-pressure. We can meet in person or over a video call. We'll chat about your wedding, what plans (if any) you have so far, what services you want/need, and I'll answer any questions you have. From there if you decide it's a good fit, I'll send you a contract to e-sign and get a deposit, which reserves your wedding date and starts your services (including unlimited text & email support!) Then you relax and cross off "Find wedding planner" from your to-do list!

See more Frequently Asked Questions here: www.bluebellweddings.com/faq

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Briana E. Married on 05/14/2022

Caroline is amazing!

Caroline was so wonderful to work with! My husband and I felt less stressed because she really took care of us and our wedding planning for the day of. She answered any questions we had and gave plenty of advice along the way. On the wedding day she made sure to check in with us asking if we needed anything and she was an angel for putting together my sign for our seating chart the morning of because I ran out of time! I highly recommend any couple works with Caroline for their wedding!
    Eric S. Married on 02/12/2022

Excellent experience, highly recommended

Caroline was a critical part of our wedding. During the planning phase, she asked great prompting questions which got us thinking about details we would have otherwise overlooked. During the rehearsal, and the day of the event, she was working diligently behind the scenes to make sure everything was running well. She helped keep all of our vendors on the same page, which created smooth transitions and a relaxed environment. I would highly recommend Caroline's services to anyone seeking a wedding coordinator.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Holly Springs, NC, 27540
9193489058
Location of (Bluebell Weddings & Events)
Raleigh, NC, 27502
919-348-9058

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding