Bluebell Weddings & Events Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
    Briana E. Married on 05/14/2022

Caroline is amazing!

Caroline was so wonderful to work with! My husband and I felt less stressed because she really took care of us and our wedding planning for the day of. She answered any questions we had and gave plenty of advice along the way. On the wedding day she made sure to check in with us asking if we needed anything and she was an angel for putting together my sign for our seating chart the morning of because I ran out of time! I highly recommend any couple works with Caroline for their wedding!
  • Jillian
    Jillian F. Married on 04/03/2022

Caroline was great!

Caroline coordinated our microwedding as the day-of coordinator. She was meticulous, organized, and detail-oriented -- which made everything super easy. Very responsive. High recommend!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Eric S. Married on 02/12/2022

Excellent experience, highly recommended

Caroline was a critical part of our wedding. During the planning phase, she asked great prompting questions which got us thinking about details we would have otherwise overlooked. During the rehearsal, and the day of the event, she was working diligently behind the scenes to make sure everything was running well. She helped keep all of our vendors on the same page, which created smooth transitions and a relaxed environment. I would highly recommend Caroline's services to anyone seeking a wedding coordinator.
  • Sheila
    Sheila Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have done it without her!

Caroline was amazing from day 1. I cannot imagine if I had needed to do it all by myself. Easily the best money spent for the wedding!
    Barbara J. Married on 06/28/2021

Magical Day

My husband and I hired Caroline as our Day-of-the-Wedding coordinator, and it was by far one of the best decisions that we made. We had done the majority of our daughter's wedding planning ourselves, but as we got closer to her wedding date we realized we needed someone to coordinate all the details and vendors on the day of the wedding. She responded promptly and was never too busy to reassure us about any concerns. She worked tirelessly and the day went off perfectly. It was such a blessing to be able to be fully present at the wedding, while she managed every detail. Caroline took my daughter's vision for their wedding day and how she wanted everything decorated and brought it to life for their dream wedding. Everything looked magical when we arrived at the venue! Caroline was so easy to work with and having her take care of the wedding day schedule, coordinating timelines with the bridal party, assisting the photographer, decorating and cleaning up helped so much. We highly recommend to any bride, Caroline, at Bluebell Weddings as your wedding coordinator!
    Christina Married on 02/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won't be disappointed!

Caroline is the best!! I was seriously stressing about my wedding and she completely saved me. She handled all the details with my vendors from one month out, which was a HUGE help, made sure that everyone in my (large) wedding party knew exactly where to be and when for the wedding and what to do, and handled my very demanding mother without batting an eye. On the wedding day I completely trusted her to take care of everything and I was not disappointed - everything went perfectly and was exactly how I had been envisioning for so long. I got multiple comments on how smoothly the day went and my venue manager said she was great to work with! I would absolutely recommend hiring Caroline and Bluebell Weddings - she is super organized and detail-oriented, always knew what to say and do to calm me down when I started stressing, and you can tell she really knows what she is doing and loves her job! If you are getting married, you need her!!
  • Emmy
    Emmy V. Married on 11/21/2020

Professional & Courteous

We had the pleasure of having Caroline as our day-of wedding coordinator. It only took a few minutes into our consultation to decide we wanted to work with her. She was extremely helpful the two months leading to our wedding and remained calm through every challenge the pandemic threw our way. Her true talents and professionalism shined our wedding weekend. We never had to look around for her or worry that something wasn’t being handled. I would highly recommend hiring Caroline and Bluebell for your next wedding or event!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/06/2017

Stress-Free Expert Guidance

Caroline was such a huge help when I was planning my wedding! I've been planning corporate events for years but I had no idea where to start with my wedding - I was completely overwhelmed with the options! Caroline is easy to work with, organized, and was so helpful in simplifying the process and reducing my stress. She kept me calm and even helped me navigate some tricky family situations during the planning process. I'd recommend Bluebell Weddings & Events to anyone who wants to keep their wedding planning stress to a minimum!
    Danielle C. Married on 01/30/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing!

Caroline was amazing to work with and made our day so much easier. Her checklist of questions really helped me wrap my mind around certain things I was overlooking or forgetting about. She helped us stay organized and on top of everything. Unfortunately we had some issues with non responsive vendors, but she was so patient and helpful despite some frustrating circumstances. She made sure the day operated smoothly and I honestly don't think I could've handled everything without her!