Ivy & Vine Events

Greensboro, NC View map Visit website

Ivy & Vine Events is a wedding planning company based in Greensboro, North Carolina. This operation is led by Ashley Cox, a seasoned event coordinator that is passionate about weddings. Her dedication to creating unforgettable events is evident in her varied portfolio. Ashley adores the opportunity to help clients express their creativity through custom experiences. You can work with her to bring your dream day to life, down to the very last detail.

Ivy & Vine Events offers comprehensive services for weddings of all sizes and styles. You are invited to consult with Ashley regarding the level of service required for your big day. She can begin by helping you design your dream day, scouting venues and vendors that suit your taste. Other features of her service include budget management, timeline design, and guest list management. Ashley can also offer day-of services for those that simply need an extra pair of helping hands to oversee the smooth running of their celebration.

• Woman-owned

• Bridget
    Bridget P. Married on 11/21/2016

Detail oriented

I have worked with Ashley at Ivy &Vine for several events. I am also a micromanager…after our first event (wedding), I dubbed her my go to and felt I had no need to micromanage anymore because she is AWESOME!. She has now has worked my wedding, bachelorette and three baby showers! Her attention to detail and classic spin on current party trends makes her work timeless & beautiful. She thinks of everything! She has amazing ideas to bring your next event to another level! I highly recommend Ivy & Vine - they never fail to impress both guests and hosts.

Ivy & Vine Events's reply:

Thank you Bridget for your kind words! They are truly appreciated!
    It has been our pleasure to help every step of the way and we can't wait for your next event!
    -I.V.E.

239 Malamute Lane Greensboro, NC, 27407
Location of (Ivy & Vine Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding