Slauer Events & Design

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Slauer Events & Design is a wedding planning, design, and coordination firm with bases in Raleigh - Durham, NC and Atlanta, GA. We love servings both the Carolinas and Georgia at large. While we value strong aesthetic and unique visual elements, our service is focused on loving and leading our clients well. We combine industry experience and knowledge with honesty, gentleness and genuine friendship to guide our clients from engagement to wedding with ease. I'd be honored to hear your story, get to know you, and walk alongside you as we plan such a meaningful day!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alice D. Getting married on 06/01/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot recommend enough--Rachel is the best!

Rachel is an expert wedding planner/coordinator, and took excellent care of us throughout the entire wedding process. I know for a fact there are things that she took care of that we didn't realize she did at the time because everything went so smoothly. She is a professional, kind, and efficient, and I am SO happy we chose her to be a part of our day!
    Kourtney Getting married on 04/29/2023

HUGE help!

Thank you Rachel for helping take so much stress off of finding our venue. We looked and looked and after months realized we needed help and that’s when we found YOU. You got us the necessary information and helped us with tours and just like that our venue is now booked and we have a date set at a dream of a venue! You heard our wants and delivered in a big way. Thank you! We are forever grateful.
    Allison G. Married on 10/22/2022

Cannot recommend enough!!

I got married on 10/21/2022 and I can say without a doubt that hiring Rachel was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! Despite our package with her not fully starting until 6-8 weeks out, she was a support system the entire time and was willing to answer any questions or provide help wherever we needed it. Once we got closer to the wedding, Rachel really took over and minimized all stress that I was having! She was unbelievably kind, polite, responsive and overall just made the entire wedding planning process so easy. She constantly kept us on track with to-dos and had answers to questions we hadn't even thought of yet. On the day of the wedding itself, Rachel made everything flow and operate seamlessly. If something did go wrong, I didn't even know about it because she was already on top of it! She was beyond organized and I know our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without her. On top of all of that, Rachel is one of the kindest people I've ever worked with! She always made me feel like a priority and wanted the day to be as special as it could have been. If you're looking for a wedding planner/coordinator, I couldn't recommend Rachel enough!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27615
Location of (Slauer Events & Design)
Downtown Raleigh, NC, 27513
Downtown Chapel Hill, NC, 27514

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding