Slauer Events & Design

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Slauer Events & Design is a wedding planning, design, and coordination firm with bases in Raleigh - Durham, NC and Atlanta, GA. We love servings both the Carolinas and Georgia at large. While we value strong aesthetic and unique visual elements, our service is focused on loving and leading our clients well. We combine industry experience and knowledge with honesty, gentleness and genuine friendship to guide our clients from engagement to wedding with ease. I'd be honored to hear your story, get to know you, and walk alongside you as we plan such a meaningful day!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alice D. Getting married on 06/01/2023

Cannot recommend enough--Rachel is the best!

Rachel is an expert wedding planner/coordinator, and took excellent care of us throughout the entire wedding process. I know for a fact there are things that she took care of that we didn't realize she did at the time because everything went so smoothly. She is a professional, kind, and efficient, and I am SO happy we chose her to be a part of our day!
  • Jamie
    Jamie W. Married on 10/09/2021

Rachel is not just a planner but a partner to help make your wedding day vision come true!

Rachel was so helpful in the vendor management, scheduling, and organizing the 100s of little details that you won’t even think about. This will be the biggest and most meaningful event you’ll likely ever throw. It’s going to be stressful and you are going to want help. We changed our floor plans multiple times, worked through Covid/weather plans, and customized the day’s agenda to reflect who we are as a couple. Rachel had such a calming presence through it all and I don’t think we saw her stop moving on our wedding day! We truly didn’t have to worry about a thing. She made sure everything was taken care of, we were where we needed to be at all times, and that we felt like guests and not hosts that got to enjoy the festivities. It was such a gift and allowed us to be present with all of our loved ones.
    Summer T. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing experience with Rachel!

Rachel was an absolute dream of a wedding coordinator! I couldn’t have asked for a more professional, helpful and overall kind-spirited person to be my go-to for all things related to planning my wedding. I would definitely recommend and am very thankful I found her for my wedding! It turned out perfectly! (Photo credit is to Hannah Walser Photography)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27615
Location of (Slauer Events & Design)
Downtown Raleigh, NC, 27513 See on map
Downtown Chapel Hill, NC, 27514 See on map

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding