Slauer Events & Design Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alice D. Getting married on 06/01/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot recommend enough--Rachel is the best!

Rachel is an expert wedding planner/coordinator, and took excellent care of us throughout the entire wedding process. I know for a fact there are things that she took care of that we didn't realize she did at the time because everything went so smoothly. She is a professional, kind, and efficient, and I am SO happy we chose her to be a part of our day!
    Kourtney Getting married on 04/29/2023

HUGE help!

Thank you Rachel for helping take so much stress off of finding our venue. We looked and looked and after months realized we needed help and that’s when we found YOU. You got us the necessary information and helped us with tours and just like that our venue is now booked and we have a date set at a dream of a venue! You heard our wants and delivered in a big way. Thank you! We are forever grateful.
    Lindsay Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolute Dream Day Thanks to Rachel + Team!

I worked with Rachel as part of her full wedding planning package, and it was easily the best decision I made! We booked Rachel in the middle of the pandemic and worked with her for almost two years planning our wedding. She was so kind, organized, communicative, and had phenomenal ideas! As a very detail-oriented bride, Rachel helped me execute all my little ideas with perfection. My day ended up being amazing, low-stress, and exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Rachel and Slauer Events for anyone looking to have their dream day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Allison G. Married on 10/22/2022

Cannot recommend enough!!

I got married on 10/21/2022 and I can say without a doubt that hiring Rachel was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! Despite our package with her not fully starting until 6-8 weeks out, she was a support system the entire time and was willing to answer any questions or provide help wherever we needed it. Once we got closer to the wedding, Rachel really took over and minimized all stress that I was having! She was unbelievably kind, polite, responsive and overall just made the entire wedding planning process so easy. She constantly kept us on track with to-dos and had answers to questions we hadn't even thought of yet. On the day of the wedding itself, Rachel made everything flow and operate seamlessly. If something did go wrong, I didn't even know about it because she was already on top of it! She was beyond organized and I know our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without her. On top of all of that, Rachel is one of the kindest people I've ever worked with! She always made me feel like a priority and wanted the day to be as special as it could have been. If you're looking for a wedding planner/coordinator, I couldn't recommend Rachel enough!!
    Alison B. Married on 10/22/2022

Highly Recommend!!

I worked with Danielle and she made the day of my wedding absolutely wonderful! She was so organized and professional and I was able to enjoy my wedding day and not stress about anything. I would highly recommend them - they are fantastic!
  • Alicia
    Alicia D. Married on 09/24/2022

Rachel is the best!

My husband and I booked Rachel for month of coordination and it was the best wedding decision we made! It was incredibly helpful to have Rachel handle all the vendor communication and absolutely helped reduce stress on my end. Everything went perfectly for our wedding day and it was all thanks to Rachel! Everything was so organized on the day of, my family, friends and I didn’t have to worry about anything. She even took a ton of behind-the-scenes videos and pictures that I am so incredibly thankful to have. Highly recommend Rachel and her team to help with your wedding!

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

I so appreciate your kind words Alicia! It was a blast working with you and Ryan. Everything turned out beautifully :)
    Jesse S. Married on 09/10/2022

Highly recommend

Rachel did an excellent job with our wedding. She promptly answered any questions we had prior to the event. She was constantly communicating with us and the vendors leading up to the big day, ensuring we were hitting all of our major milestones. On the day of the wedding, her and her team went above and beyond. Not only did everything run smoothly, they were constantly checking in to make sure we were doing okay and helping us with the little things. If you want someone you can trust so you can do the important thing (enjoy your big day) I highly recommend.

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

It was so much fun working with you two! What a beautiful day it was! Thanks for taking some time to leave a review!
  • Stacey
    Stacey C. Married on 09/03/2022

Full wedding planner - 110% recommend

If you’re looking for a personalized and full service wedding planner, look no further. We cannot thank Rachel enough for bringing our wedding dream to life. From the first phone call, we felt genuinely cared for and heard. Amazingly, she was able to translate the jumbled vision we had into reality in the most elegant, magical way. She made the entire process so much less stressful with her care, support, and guidance. We felt like we were the only couple she was working with because she always gave us her full dedication and really got to know us to make our wedding uniquely us. She was organized and detailed oriented so we knew we could trust her to ensure everything was taken care of and nothing was forgotten. On the day of the wedding Rachel was the go-to for so many people and ensured our day was smooth and as planned. Even our family members and friends were complimenting and thanking Rachel for how caring and helpful she was, and the incredible job she had done making our day special. We can’t imagine going through this journey without Rachel and would strongly recommend her to any couple!

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

We loved every second of the planning process with you and Eric! And the wedding day was truly one of my favorites. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Stay in touch!
  • Margaret
    Margaret D. Married on 06/11/2022

Best investment ever

The collective thoughts after our wedding weekend were “wow, Rachel is amazing” and “I wish we had her plan the whole thing!” She was incredibly kind and patient through our wedding planning journey, and we recommend her to anyone and everyone planning their wedding. We had the best day ever, and owe so much of that to her expertise and kindness.
    She went above and beyond to make our day everything we ever dreamed it could be.

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

I truly enjoyed working with you Maggie! You have such a wonderful group of family and friends. It was a joy watching you all celebrate together!
  • Yuna
    Yuna K. Married on 05/14/2022

The Best Wedding Planner in the INDUSTRY

I have nothing but the highest praise for Rachel. She is the kindest, most considerate, communicative, organized wedding planner in the INDUSTRY. I don't even know where to begin. From the beginning of our planning period until even after the wedding, Rachel has been there every step of the way!!

Rachel is incredibly detail oriented and thoughtful - she knows her way around your wedding day and will make suggestions that are tailored to you and your vision. She will also send reminders so that you can stay on top of any tasks that you need and so you don't miss any deadlines.

We had certain budget limitations and Rachel always worked within those ranges, helping us cut cost where we can and also finding creative alternatives that would still keep our wedding classy and ~bougie~.

She is responsive and organized - once we started our vendor search, I gave her kind of a vague list of things I was looking for and my budget - within the week she sent us a list of venues with the open dates and their pricing and reached out to all of the venues we wanted to tour. Her timeline of our wedding day was detailed out to the minute, color coded, and she was very purposeful in the flow of events - taking into consideration our families and our guests.

We had to make rain plans the week of, and Rachel was really quick with providing us options, making a strong suggestion, but also not losing out on the hope that it might not rain (which it did not rain whoop whoop!).

She is the GREATEST team player. Our wedding had SO many planned surprises, we had 2 surprise dances, a surprise toast, AND a surprise ice cream truck - all of this which she coordinated with different family members, vendors and friends of ours - keeping everything successfully under wraps and she perfectly executed it the day of!!

Rachel is not pushy, makes thoughtful suggestions, but is also very direct which is exactly what we needed. She was so involved in our wedding process even as a partial planner and was always a phone call / text away. I am eternally grateful for her!

We have countless examples of why Rachel is THE wedding planner that you need - if you want to see your dream vision of a wedding come to life, Slauer Events is the way to go!
    Janie B. Married on 04/23/2022

Best you can get!

Rachel was a dream to work with! She helped with event coordination for my wedding and helped everything run beautifully. From a few months out through the wedding day and beyond, Rachel was easy to work with, always quick with replies to my questions, and helped workshop all those little details that I was clueless about. She understood my vision perfectly and went above and beyond to bring it to life. Can’t recommend her enough!!
    Sarah B. Married on 02/12/2022

Amazing to work with!!

Rachel and her team are the best wedding planners/coordinators I've ever worked with! As a wedding photographer, it is always so nice to have a planner that is helpful, organized, and knows how to run the day. Rachel and her team are exactly that!! You will not have a single worry on your day if Rachel is involved!! Highly recommend!!!
  • Grace
    Grace R. Married on 02/12/2022

Absolutely Perfect

Hiring Rachel was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. From start to finish, she was responsive, kind, and extremely on top of it. She made the entire process so easy and seamless. She reached out to every vendor, but let me step in whenever I wanted to. She provided her expert advice, but never pushed back when I offered an alternative. We never once felt alone in the process. She followed up with vendors when they were slow to respond, was respectful of our budget, and was EXTREMELY organized. Having Rachel with us every step of the way really put our minds at ease. She took care of everything while we were busy with work/life and, on the day of the wedding, she was an absolute angel.

If anything went wrong on our wedding day, we didn't know about it. Rachel took care of everything and worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure everything was going smoothly. She was there when we needed her and somehow kept everything on time while maintaining an incredibly calming presence.

Throughout the planning process, we could text or call Rachel any time, and I really feel like we made a good friend out of the whole process. I will actually miss working with her.

If you're on the fence, hire Rachel for her full services. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and Rachel had a lot to do with that!
    B.j. J. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We can't recommend Slauer Events highly enough!

When my daughter became engaged, the first decision she made was to hire Rachel Slauer/Slauer Events as her wedding planner and, after reading the website, I agreed. She had been in another wedding that Rachel planned, and liked her. We also both wanted to be able to enjoy her wedding day without too much stress on either of our parts, Rachel's thorough planning, thoughtful questions, and attention to details allowed us both to savor the day, the wedding ceremony, and reception. Rachel offered many vendor resources, and also worked well with ones we chose to use. Her calm presence and communication with all of the other vendors gave me the gift of being able to focus on our bride, family, and guests, and host a wonderful, worry-free wedding!
  • Maggie
    Maggie M. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved working with Rachel and her team!

We used Rachel as our planner/coordinator for our December 18th wedding and could not have been more pleased. She made the entire planning process exciting and fun and helped relieve my stress. Our wedding was exactly what I had dreamed and Rachel and her team were an enormous part of that!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner I could have asked for!

I got married on 11/13/2021 and would 1000% recommend Slauer Events & Design to anyone looking for a wedding planner! My husband found Rachel’s page and after we all talked for the first time, we knew she would be a great fit as our planner. Rachel helped us figure out a wedding vision and assisted with coordinating vendors and all the little details. She always had great ideas that I never would have thought of and was very easy to communicate with.

Rachel was always willing to meet with us and answer any questions we had, and I always felt relieved and less stressed after each planning session. Everything she sent out was organized and helped me stay on track for timelines.

Our wedding rehearsal was at our house since we were unable to rehearse at the venue, and it was hectic but Rachel was so calm and collected the entire time and made things run smoothly!

On our actual wedding day, Rachel was so helpful and went above and beyond for us. She kept everything on time and moving along and used the decor we brought to make a beautiful ceremony and reception space! Her assistant was also fantastic and took care of us the whole time. I did not have to worry about the little details and logistics because Rachel and her team took care of it all and made our wedding day so smooth! I could not recommend Slauer Events & Design more, Rachel was absolutely wonderful and we could not have done it without her!
  • Jamie
    704D73199B2C3346C103B045895E3B9Cabd2Feb5 Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rachel is not just a planner but a partner to help make your wedding day vision come true!

Rachel was so helpful in the vendor management, scheduling, and organizing the 100s of little details that you won’t even think about. This will be the biggest and most meaningful event you’ll likely ever throw. It’s going to be stressful and you are going to want help. We changed our floor plans multiple times, worked through Covid/weather plans, and customized the day’s agenda to reflect who we are as a couple. Rachel had such a calming presence through it all and I don’t think we saw her stop moving on our wedding day! We truly didn’t have to worry about a thing. She made sure everything was taken care of, we were where we needed to be at all times, and that we felt like guests and not hosts that got to enjoy the festivities. It was such a gift and allowed us to be present with all of our loved ones.
    Summer T. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience with Rachel!

Rachel was an absolute dream of a wedding coordinator! I couldn’t have asked for a more professional, helpful and overall kind-spirited person to be my go-to for all things related to planning my wedding. I would definitely recommend and am very thankful I found her for my wedding! It turned out perfectly! (Photo credit is to Hannah Walser Photography)
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner!

Thanks to Rachel and Slauer Events, my husband and I were able to have our perfect wedding day! Rachel is so sweet, very professional, and meticulous. She listened to everything that I wanted and made it come true. I especially appreciated her on the wedding day. My husband and I were left to purely enjoy the day with our family and friends while Rachel took care of the details and communications with vendors. Our wedding day and the entire planning process wouldn't have been the same without Rachel–she's everything you would want in your wedding planner!
    Jean L. Married on 08/28/2021

Wonderful experience

We had a wonderful experience with Rachel planning our daughter's wedding. She is extremely calm, organized and detail-oriented. She was easy and fun to work with. She is calm and calming, which was a great help to both me and my daughter. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
    Dana R. Married on 06/12/2021

The best of the best!

There are no words to fully capture our appreciation for Rachel and her team. Choosing to have Rachel as a part of our vendor team was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. We will forever be grateful for Rachel’s time and commitment, attention to detail, and genuine care that she poured into our wedding day. This post is a long one, but if you have made it this far, then the remainder is worth your time. We hope you catch a glimpse of the integrity that Rachel has built her team around and the kind heart that she brings to each interaction.

Even before signing our contract, my first phone conversation with Rachel allowed me to see the thought and care she gives to her work and the dedication she provides to her clients. Then from our initial in-person consult to every phone call and meet-up thereafter, Rachel went above and beyond her agreed upon vendor duties. Rachel was there every step of the way – answering late night questions and concerns via text and email, providing suggestions for setting day-of logistics and managing vendor relationships, creating a day-of wedding timeline months ahead of schedule.

As a highly organized, detail-driven individual, I came to Rachel with every single detail for the day outlined start to finish (even complete with detailed blueprints of the ceremony and reception floor plans, notes on décor placement, day-of reminders and to-dos). Looking back, these plans were most likely overkill, but Rachel and her team didn’t even blink. Our ceremony and reception were at two separate locations, but they managed vendors and setup/breakdown at both with no hiccups. Every detail was carried out to perfection. Our wedding was a dream.

Wedding days are exhausting. Early arrival times for hair and makeup with long setup times for décor. Aside from the florist’s flower delivery and the caterer’s glassware and flatware for table settings, all of the remaining décor was delivered the morning of the wedding by our families. Rachel made sure that every item was in place (again to match my detailed plans) while continuing to coordinate with vendors throughout the day. She then stayed until all items were packed up at the end of the night. Under normal circumstances, this would be an exhausting, whirlwind day for anyone; add to this that Rachel was around 8 months pregnant at the time, and you can understand just how much more she went above and beyond to deliver our perfect day.

It is worth mentioning more here about Rachel’s team. Rachel brought two assistants with her for coverage of our ceremony and reception. Even with meeting both on the day-of just hours before our wedding, it was evident that they bring the same care and dedication as Rachel. We would recommend Rachel and her team time and time again.
    Alice Married on 06/06/2021

Highly Recommended!

Rachel is efficient, adaptive, professional, and a pleasure. She is knowledgable of local business and venues and has great communication and organization skills. She is great at navigating COVID cancellations/restrictions and coming up with back up plans. I completely trusted her with my entire wedding day, and everything was perfect.
    Haley S. Married on 12/12/2020

So grateful for Rachel!

I am so grateful that I chose Rachel to be my wedding planner! Her warm and inviting demeanor makes it easy to develop genuine relationship during the planning process. During wedding planning, it is easy to feel shame that you’re not doing enough, not thinking through everything, or can’t juggle all the details; Rachel made the process of planning a wedding so peaceful and I immediately trusted her ability to juggle all the details in a professional and organized manner. Rachel’s desire to care deeply about the individual and their vision for their wedding, while also being gifted with communication and organizational skills, makes her an exceptional wedding planner that I would recommend to everyone!
    Nicole S. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding coordinator experience!!!

Rachel was absolutely top-notch! I reached out to her for day-of coordination within about a month of our wedding (I know, we were a little late to the game) but she was ready to go as soon as our first call! She was on the ball and so professional while being extremely friendly and understanding! I know that some people may think that a wedding coordinator is not worth it, but TRUST ME, if anything you NEED a coordinator for your special day. One of my main worries was that I was going to be so stressed on our wedding day trying to get together last-minute details and make sure everything was set. Rachel took all of those worries away!! I did not have to think about anything other than marrying my best friend and Rachel and her amazing team played a huge role in that! I cannot thank/recommend Slauer events enough. Best. Day. Ever!!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 10/24/2020

Rachel is a gem!

Rachel is a precious gem! I worked with Rachel this past year to navigate wedding planning alongside COVID. She made us feel seen and quickly captured our vision and brought it to life. Rachel brings a sense of joy and grounding regardless of any circumstance. She was quick to offer solutions and was always one step ahead of any possible barrier. As a Type A planner, it was so comforting to know that Rachel was both detail oriented and organized. Rachel proactively checked in often as she was busy coordinating with all the vendors behind the scene. In addition, she was quick to respond to any question we had. She worked hard to ensure the month prior was smooth sailing and all the details were in place regardless of whether we were in Plan A or F. We could enjoy the final month countdown knowing our day would be a fairytale despite all the changes. Rachel was no different the day of the wedding! Her nurturing personality kept everyone calm and relaxed and the day went by without any hiccups (at least to our knowledge). She captured the attention of the wedding party with her kindness making it so easy to want to listen to next steps. We were so thankful to have Rachel by our side and we owe her all the credit for a flawless day!
illustration stars