Slauer Events & Design Reviews

23 Reviews for Slauer Events & Design

• Jade

Jade Fl · Married on 02/09/2020

We Love Rachel Slauer!

We love working with Rachel of Slauer Events & Design! She is very professional and comes to PJ & I with the specifics we need to send couples a quote. She is responsive to emails, calls, and books transportation for weddings with us regularly. I would highly recommend her services to any newly engaged couple!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Jade! Love working with you on transportation for our couples! :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lee · Married on 11/02/2019

Above and beyond!

I met Rachel before I got engaged, and when I found out she went into wedding planning, I knew that I needed her to be a part of mine! She has different packages available, but I went with the event coordination. Rachel made herself available for monthly check ins, but went beyond the listed services to help me find vendors and research options. I can't stress enough how professional and organized Rachel is, but what's so special about her is how kind and patient she is with all aspects of the process. There weren't any crises during the wedding itself, because she handled everything with a calm smile. I can't recommend her enough because I can't have imagined a better experience without her and her team!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Grace

Grace Meade · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommend!

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so organized and on top of every single detail, we did not have to worry about anything! She also had a great calming presence that was so appreciated during the hectic wedding weekend. She is great at communicating and my whole wedding party and both families were so impressed with how smooth she made everything run!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

Grace- we had so much fun at yours and Chris's wedding! It was one of my favorite aesthetics of the year and your group of friends and family were so kind. You two are just the best! :)
  • Cindy

Cindy Meade · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best Wedding Planner...

Rachel Slauer is a master of planning! Every detail was planned and executed flawlessly while allowing us to relax and enjoy the moment. The wedding weekend was so well organized for all of the wedding party, parents and guests. She was supportive, reassuring and provided great suggestions when we needed them. I can't imagine wedding planning being any more perfect or streamlined! Rachel and her team are all you need for a beautiful, flawlessly executed wedding weekend!

Sent on 11/17/2019

mollie · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience!

Rachel is THE BEST. She literally made our wedding dreams come true. She answered every crazy question we had, and made sure everything went according to plan on the day. She is super calm and organized, which eased so much stress throughout the planning process. She also came up with really great ideas when we were stuck and was so accommodating to everything we wanted. She was absolutely wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

You and Sawyer are two of the most thoughtful and fun people! Loved getting to know ya'll and seeing our plans come together on the big day! Keep in touch!
  • Kristen

Kristen Masters · Married on 09/27/2019

Other than saying “I do” it will be the best decision you make!

Hiring Rachel at Slauer Events as your wedding planner is the best wedding gift you can give yourself! We were just married on September 27th, 2019 and were required to have a day of coordinator per venue policy. Being a very hands on bride (type A), it was very hard to “give up control” as I thought I had everything planned out on my own- boy was I wrong! Rachel planned our entire event schedule, and seamlessly coordinated everything down to the smallest of details. She earned our complete trust! Our wedding was magical and a huge success; all our guests said it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended!

Rachel coordinates and supervises all the vendor activities for you, from initial vendor contacts, to wedding day deliveries, to after the wedding pick-ups. Rachel went with us on all our visits to the venue to finalize the layout. She had an agenda and schedule for each day, which made our wedding “homework” very easy. We leaned heavily on her advice, and were extremely happy with all our choices. Her planning and guidance made our experience stress-free, worry-free, and a true pleasure!

Having Rachel there on the wedding day made all the difference for us. She puts together a master timeline for the wedding week, including a detailed timeline for the wedding ceremony and reception, insuring no surprises or running out of time for any part of the event. The timeline is coordinated with the vendors and everyone works off this schedule. All these plans made a huge difference for us the day of the wedding, as we didn’t have to think of anything except to enjoy our wedding!

When searching online for other day of coordinators, I was very disappointed on the packages available in my area. It was very hard to rationalize spending so much money for only 6-8 hours of help the day of the event. I booked Rachel and her team less than 2 months out from the wedding day and she was there every step of the way. I will always refer to Rachel at Slauer Events as my special secret weapon. Your wedding is one event that should be perfect. Ours was, thanks to Rachel, and it’s worth any price.

Planning a wedding? Know anyone planning a wedding? Use Slauer Events! Other than saying “I do” it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

Kristen- you are going to make me cry! Thank you for taking the time to share these sweet words. I am so grateful that I got to work with you and get to know you the last few months. Stay in touch! :)
  • W

Will Bauer · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend!

Rachel was an absolute necessity for my wedding! She took all the stress out of planning so that we could focus on the importance and significance of the day. She is very knowledgeable and helped us to make our wedding exactly how we envisioned it. I highly recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Slauer Events & Design's reply:

You two were a blast to work with! What a sweet wedding day it was :) Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

Rachel was suggested to me by my (now) husband who said he went to 1st and 2nd grade with this girl who is now a wedding planner. He only knew this through her social media pages. I reached out to her, we met to discuss our vision and our wishes in a wedding planner and the rest was history. Rachel was there for ya from beginning to end. Every detail, if I had a question, I knew I could ask her for help or an opinion. She takes so much time on each of her weddings that you’d never even know she works on anybody else’s! We definitely recommend her for anybody needing help with decisions, a clearer vision or just assistance on the day of. She helped make our day the most special it could’ve been! <3

Sent on 08/15/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/31/2018

I cannot believe how lucky I got with Rachel. She was so detail oriented, kept everyone on time, and managed the wedding like an all star. She helped me to be more organized and also helped with finalizing all the minor details. I was 100% a DIY bride and she really helped with the placement of everything and the set up. Her editing eye cannot be matched! I had a few mishaps on my end and Rachel was right there to help me out. Our beautiful day wouldn't have been anything without her and her team there!!! I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Rachel is the best! I met with her for a design consultation to get a little help with vision and vendors. She prepared the most thoughtful mood bood that far exceeded my expectations with gorgeous inspiration photos, color palettes, linen selections, and vendor suggestions with pricing. It gave me such a great jump start and really helped me pull together the overall look for my wedding. I would highly recommend sweet Rachel. She will not disappoint!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Andrea · Married on 01/06/2018

I can not say enough great things about Rachel! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect on our wedding day, and it was! She is so sweet and easy to get along with and makes the whole planning process so much easier and fun. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day knowing that Rachel was there to handle anything that might go wrong!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Ann · Married on 12/30/2017

I did not even know how much I needed Rachel until after the wedding! Rachel and her assistants were such a big help. Rachel is a calm balm during a million details and activities. Rachel started out with a detailed time line, a thorough inventory and an extensive list of all possible contacts. Rachel confirmed all details in advance and guided the many participants during all the activities of the rehearsal and wedding days, freeing us to meet our guests and attend to the participants. Rachel and Danielle remained calm and steady throughout all the wedding activities, staying until they were sure all remaining items were loaded and cleaned up at the end of the reception. I would highly recommend Rachel for your big event! She'll arrive organized and smiling!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Cassandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Leading up to our wedding day, we were told many times that “not everything will go as planned.” However, we can honestly say our wedding day went exactly as planned (if not better than planned), which was completely due to Rachel’s coordinating services.

While we had a general idea of how we wanted our reception to flow, Rachel had great advice, brought up several ideas we hadn’t even thought of, and put together a professional timeline that we were able to share with vendors and bridal party so that everyone was on the same page.

On the big day, she decorated our reception venue, managed all of our vendors, and helped us stick to the timeline to keep everything flowing smoothly. I was actually able to relax and feel like an attendant at my wedding, instead of the host, because I knew Rachel had everything covered.

If I did it all again, I would definitely opt for the full planning services. Especially coming from out of town, it would have been nice to off load the planning work on an expert and a local in the Atlanta area to free up more time for us to just enjoy being engaged. Rachel was truly amazing and we are forever thankful for her help in executing the most memorable day of our lives!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Christie · Married on 08/12/2017

Rachel was loved by ALL the bridesmaids! As the matron of honor, she was wonderful to have around during this very special day. We really appreciated her calm personality and strong worth ethic to make sure all the little details were complete. Everything ran so smooth and she made it look effortlessly. I cannot imagine the day without her. Thank you Rachel for using your God-given gifts and being a fantastic part of Nathan and Jennifer’s wedding day!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so glad someone recommended Rachel as a coordinator. She was excellent to work with and I enjoyed the whole process of planning with her. She is extremely personable, patient and her attention to detail is amazing. Rachel is someone you can trust for planning your wedding from beginning to end. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • Kaity&Franck

Kaity · Married on 07/21/2017

I contacted Rachel a bit late in my wedding planning! I was really getting overwhelmed with the tiny details and needed someone to understand my vision and help pull everything together so I did not have to worry about stressing the day of my wedding! Rachel really listened to what I wanted and was on top of finding vendors for me. She was always prompt with her responses and far exceeded our expectations. No matter how big or small your wedding is you ALWAYS need a planner to enjoy your special day, please look no further than my girl Rachel! :)

Sent on 07/27/2017

Molly · Married on 01/28/2017

I would highly recommend Rachel to everyone! She is organized, knows what she is doing, and just a joy to work with and talk to. We had a DIY wedding and I started drowning a few months before the wedding in everything that was left! Rachel met with me and asked what I needed help with. The main thing we didn’t have done was flowers. Within a couple days she came back with names, phone numbers, pictures, and quotes for several florists in a beautifully organized pdf. Everything she found completely captured our vision! She also had personally gone to Michaels & Hobby Lobby and found fake flowers in our colors because she knew we were doing DIY. She made several example bouquets and sent me prices for each. She took so much stress off my shoulders and I would definitely suggest having her do the same for you! She made me even more excited about my wedding than I already was and made the day go so much smoother with everything she did.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Derek · Married on 11/26/2016

I worked with Rachel at a wedding in Columbus, GA. She is one of the best wedding coordinators I have ever worked with. She is very organized, friendly, and easy to work with. I recommend her highly to anyone looking for an awesome wedding coordinator.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Audrey · Married on 11/26/2016

Rachel is such a dream to work with! She is so calm and professional. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a planner. Rachel is amazing at coming up with ideas that are cohesive with your personality and budget. Not only does she offer planning, but design and styling. Making any wedding a magical event! I wouldn't hesitate to book her (especially if she has your date available). Go for it!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Tracey · Married on 05/23/2015

Rachel is a joy to work with! Always smiling, calm, professional, great problem solver and so creative. She planned a beautiful ceremony and reception for my son's wedding, with no detail overlooked. I would absolutely use her again and highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Rachel was the wedding gift I didn’t know I needed. My incredible mother-in-law knew I needed her, though. When my mother-in-law told me she had hired a wedding coordinator, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect because both my ceremony and reception venue both had mandatory day-of coordinators. I thought it may turn into a logistical mess from having too many people in charge, but boy was I wrong! Rachel is a logistical queen and was truly the glue that held the planning, ceremony, and reception together.

Rachel is incredibly kind and always has a smile on her face. She is so calm that it is impossible to become a bridezilla in her presence. When we first started, I was tickled by how she took the time to get to know us and figured out what we wanted. She also worked with our schedule, which was a feat considering we live on the west coast and only came out to Atlanta at inopportune times (aka the holidays) before the wedding. She was incredibly professional and had no issues adjusting to call and meeting changes; her flexibility is admirable.

The flexibility extends into the types of brides she works with! I was probably a different type of bride: I wanted to do a lot of the planning of the details and vendors myself, but I didn’t want to do anything a few weeks before or during the wedding day. Rachel took that all in stride and worked with me in a way that made me feel very comfortable and listened to.

What I was most thankful for was how she was able to seamlessly bring together the entire day. Not having to worry about all the transitions of the day made it infinitely less stressful.
    Having a wedding coordinator to meld your event together is essential, and Rachel is more than qualified to help with your day. We loved her work and highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Valentina · Married on 04/07/2018

Rachel was a huge blessing!! She was amazing, and my mother and I completely fell in love with her. The number one piece of advice we were given by friends and family that had been through their own wedding planning was to get a wedding coordinator NO MATTER WHAT. There’s just so much to do the day of the wedding, and having someone in control of all of that is the ONLY way the bride’s family can at least partly enjoy the day.
    Rachel was the sweetest and most calm person throughout the whole process. I NEEDED her peaceful nature when I felt a little bit like I was falling apart! She was extremely organized, and patient. The most meaningful thing to me was that I felt like she genuinely cared about me, how I was feeling, and would take the time to make sure I was okay, or not too stressed, etc. If there was a problem, she would fix it!
    We hired Rachel as our Day-Of Coordinator and I have no idea how she did what she did! She was on top of everything and was so detail-oriented (this was perfect since my mom and I are both perfectionists). Rachel made wedding-day timelines for the vendors, and a separate one for the bridesmaids/groomsmen and family. She also made an inventory list so none of the things we brought got forgotten about when packing up at the end of the night and nothing got mixed in with the rentals. Rachel also brought the most complete emergency bag I’ve ever seen! It was full of hair things, sewing kits, mouthwash (which I used right before going down the aisle), and anything else you could think of! There are countless other big-deal things Rachel took care of that I truthfully would not have been able to do on my own.

I cannot recommend Rachel enough. Her personality and professionalism were JUST what I needed on my wedding day. I had fun, I was at peace, and everything turned out beautifully. I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2017

Rachel was our day-of wedding coordinator for our February wedding in Columbus, GA. She met with me several times before the wedding to help me organize my thoughts and expectations for the big day. Her organizational skills, along with her calm, kind, and gentle personality, helped me truly map out how I dreamed our big day would unfold. Rachel was more than willing to conference call in when we met with the venue coordinator and stayed on top of all the vendors that we were working with, and we are so grateful for her!

Sent on 05/22/2017