Nicholle Leonard Design Studio Reviews

41 | Sarasota, FL

41 Reviews for Nicholle Leonard Design Studio

Erinn · Married on 03/24/2018

If you are looking for someone to take your Pinterest dreams into reality look no further! I constantly show her pictures from weddings and she helps me make them reality for my own wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Nancy · Married on 11/19/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Nicholle Leonard Design Studio! Planning a wedding can be very stressful and overwhelming. However, Nikki Leonard made this experience so easy for me! All I had to do was describe what I wanted and she did the rest! She found me the perfect vendors to help bring my dream wedding day to life. She let me be as involved as I wanted, and with her help planning my wedding was easy! On the day of the wedding, not only was everything beyond the vision I imagined (it was absolutely PERFECT), but she (and her crew) handled everything. My family did not lift a finger on the day I got married, we got to enjoy the day together. I highly, highly recommend Nicholle Leonard Design Studio, they are simply amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

Nicholle Leonard is exactly the person you would want to have assisting you before and/or after your wedding day. She has so many amazing vendor contacts to recommend to her clients. I can say they were all amazing. She works so hard to help you create the vision you are wanting on your day and is there every step of the way to answer questions and help make suggestions. The day of the wedding is no different. She will do her best to make sure everything is running smoothly. If it isn't she will see to it that whatever is slowing you down or causing the problem corrects itself.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Robin · Married on 10/22/2016

Nikki is very responsive and always had my back. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/05/2016
  • F

Fallon · Married on 10/01/2016

Nikki is absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Her contacts were so beneficial. Every vendor she recommended did an outstanding job. On the day of the wedding she went above and beyond my expectations. I did not have to worry about a single thing. She made me feel so at ease. I cannot say enough good things about Nikki. You will not regret hiring her as your wedding planner!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Laura · Married on 04/08/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nikki and her team! She helped us every step of the way and we couldn't have pulled off the wedding of our dreams (and in less than 6 months!) without her. Her professionalism and work ethic are unmatched. She made sure that everything was executed flawlessly allowing us to enjoy our wedding weekend without worrying about last minute details. We love her and would recommend her to EVERY couple!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Maggie · Married on 04/02/2016

Nikki is a life saver!! About a year before my wedding, I hired a different (well-known and seemingly highly recommended) company for "day of" coordination. What a mistake! In the months leading up to my wedding, the owner of that company was consistently unorganized and incredibly unprofessional- we ultimately had to make the decision to fire them only ONE MONTH before our wedding date. In a panic, I reached out to a friend of mine who works at a local bridal salon who immediately referred me to Nikki. Within a few hours, Nikki and I were chatting and discussing my unfortunate situation. I felt immediately at ease- she graciously and generously swooped in and took over. I was immediately impressed by her professionalism and responsiveness. She was always available to field questions and was happy to make suggestions. She truly went above and beyond. I was much more clueless about how a wedding reception should be planned than I thought, and she made it super easy and stress free. Additionally, they lent me various decor items at no additional charge- which was a HUGE help. The whole reason I wanted a "day of" coordinator was for my family to truly enjoy the day and not feel responsible for set-up, take down, etc. Unlike my previous coordinator (who only added an immense amount of stress), Nikki and the Southern Elegance team did just that. My only regret is that I did not hire them first!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Dr. Wayne · Married on 02/20/2016

When the wedding planning began I had no idea how to even start, so I put a call in to 3 planers. Nikki got back to me in less than 5 hours, and made the whole planning event seemingly extremely easy. She made suggestions of 3 caterers, 3 cake bakers, 3 florist. We looked at each and she took care of the rest. Nikki was always available for calls, and when unavailable always returned the call within minutes to couple of hours, even on weekends. We also did a dinner cruise for 70 on Friday night which she also handled in its entirety and was flawless..
    I could go on but my message is clear AMAZING!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Jillian · Married on 02/20/2016

We hired Southern Elegance for our Day-of coordination. Nikki and Alicia did a great job making sure everything turned out beautifully on our wedding day. Nikki was really great at answering any questions I had, and reviewing the contracts of the vendors we wanted. Nikki was my point of contact until about two months before the wedding when Alicia took over. Alicia was great the day of, she handled any hiccups wonderfully and there were some fairly large ones (beyond her control). Everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to think about everything. Alicia gave us exactly what we were looking for, which was to be able to enjoy our wedding without having to worry about if things was going as planned.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Maria · Married on 02/13/2016

Nikki and her staff were amazing at my son's bar mitzvah. They knew exactly what I wanted and took care of everything without me having to be around to supervise. I am a very particular type A person and tend to micro manage things. It was so nice not to have to do that during my son's event and to truly enjoy everything in a relaxed state. The value of that is priceless. Thank you Nikki!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2015

I hired Southern Elegance Events for my "Day of" coordination. They were so helpful in making my wedding day dreams a reality. I was so thankful to have Nikki Leonard and Alicia Rance by my side on my special day. I am not a woman who likes to let go of control, for an event that was planned for one and a half years, but I am glad I did and let the team at Southern Elegance handle it all. Nikki met with me a few weeks before the wedding to go over final details and was quick to respond via email/text/phone with any questions, concerns or last minute details that arose. That day, Nikki was on time and ready to coordinate anything and everything I needed done. She even made my request to make sure that I actually get to eat at my wedding a reality. Alicia was so helpful also! She was on time, and anytime I needed her to do something specific, I could consider it done and exactly the way I requested it. The team stayed until the end of the wedding and helped clean up and take my gifts to my vehicle. I recommend Southern Elegance Events to anyone getting married or having a special event. They made my day a complete joy, and I will never forget them and will forever be grateful for their hard work.

Sent on 10/27/2015

dana · Married on 10/10/2015

Nikki Leonard is AMAZING. I booked a planner and months before the wedding she disappeared. She up and moved and took off. In comes Nikki. I found her on here, emailed her, and within minutes she responded. I hired her right away and it was the best decision I made. She is a life saver. She went above and beyond what her duties were, and helped me so much more than anyone during this process. She is sweet, professional, caring, funny, and a wonderful person!!!! She reassured me about everything working out and it did because of her and Alicia. Nikki made sure everything went smooth, and that everyone was on the same page. She answered any and every question I ever had, and knew what I wanted for my big day without me having to even say anything at times. Alicia was the best at keeping everything together and made sure everyone was comfortable and had any and everything they needed the entire day. I honestly do not know what I would have done without these two ladies for my big day!!! I love love love Nikki , Alicia, and Southern Elegance events!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Christy · Married on 09/24/2015

Nikki Leonard provided day of coordination services for our wedding!! I'm so happy with the support and guidance, she provided during our special day!! She was very professional, with all of the tricks and advice that we could've asked for to have our day continue without a blemish!! Thanks again for your amazing service!! Cannot go work with Nikki!!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

megan · Married on 09/07/2015

Nikki was an amazing wedding planner and very helpful since day one. Being from out of state and trying to plan a wedding, I was worried about being able to get everything accomplished but she made awesome recommendations and made sure I never felt lost or stressed. She was very prompt with responding to questions and keeping everything organized and running smoothly throughout the whole process! She was extremely helpful the day of and I'm pretty sure I would've lost my mind if it wasn't for her and her assistant Alicia. It was great knowing I didn't have to stress about anything and I got to enjoy every minute knowing she had everything under control. Nikki did an awesome job and I couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out and I will forever be grateful for her helping make my wedding day amazing :) (despite the rain...)

Sent on 09/24/2015

Meghann · Married on 06/28/2015

Nikki with Southern Elegance Events did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding! She handled everything for me up until the big day. I got the full package because with my full time job and my MBA program full time I just did not have time to plan a wedding. She helped with everything from going to venues to all the emails people send. If I didn't like something or wanted to go another direction she completely switched gears and was ALWAYS professional. She guided, but did not push, and always listened to what I wanted, but was still knowledgeable enough to help me if I had no idea. She kept up with me along the way to make sure everything was on track and always promptly answered any questions I had. She was perfect on the day as well! She helped set up all the centerpieces and tables as well as kept everything on schedule. Many of my guests even commented on how amazing she was! She kept all the guests where they needed to be and kept the show moving along with the photographer and the people at the venue as well. She was great! Absolutely great! You will not be sorry you hired her! She was worth EVERY penny!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Thomas · Married on 04/24/2015

We got married on April 24th and are 1000% pleased with Nikki Leonard's help... she ensured everything we wanted was tended to and that my bride and I had the wedding we both envisioned... she was amazing with vendors, handled all the coordination flawlessly, and helped alleviate all the stress associated with planning such an event... thank you Nikki, you were a wonderful addition to our wedding and are truly amazing at your craft!!!
    Tom & Krista

Sent on 05/09/2015

We are so grateful to Nikki for managing our wedding reception over Easter weekend! We were planning everything from Texas, so it was crucial for me to find someone I could trust to handle final communications with vendors and help me the day of. From the moment I talked to Nikki, I knew she would be that person. She an her team are professional, organized and highly efficient. Furthermore, they are kind and showed complete willingness to go above and beyond the terms of their contract. My reception definitely had a few hiccups (caterers late, mom locked keys in her car, etc, etc.) but Nikki handled each event with total calm and confidence. Instead of panicking, I was able to relax and be present during my event, knowing that she was taking care of it. Thank you Nikki and Alicia for everything you did for us and our guests. We appreciate it more than you know!

Sent on 04/08/2015

allison · Married on 03/28/2015

My husband and I knew that we wanted to hire a day of coordinator so that we could be stress free and truly enjoy our wedding. Nikki was absolutely amazing. She took care of everything the day of the wedding and we had the most amazing time at our wedding which was such a dream come true. She was always available to answer questions via phone and email prior to our wedding day and went above and beyond her duties on the day of by picking up decorations from our house and bringing them back after the reception. She made sure that everything went exactly how I had envisioned it and kept us on track the entire night. We had snags with other vendors on our wedding day, but thanks to Nikki we were stress free and it was a perfect day.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Nikki was the wedding planner for my brother’s wedding (in 2014), and she did an amazing job. He had a high-scale classic wedding, and Nikki was there every step of the way. When it was my turn to walk down the aisle, I had no hesitation in giving her a call. My wedding was more laid back and less formal than my brother’s wedding, but when the day came, we still had a lot of stuff to prepare. Nikki did fantastic! She wouldn’t let anything go wrong and made the best with everything she got. This was definitely the best day of my life, and Nikki was instrumental in making sure everything went right. I would highly recommend her to family and friends!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Dustin · Married on 12/28/2014

Nikki was an amazing wedding planner. We explained to her that we were not the normal wedding. We wanted a dark gothic style wedding and she didn't bat an eye at us. She helped keep us on track and remind us to do all the things that I honestly forgot to do many times. Thank god she reminded me to order out wedding rings or they would not of made it in time!!! The day of she took charge made sure every one knew where to sit, helped set up everything, delt with our horrible contacts at the venue (another story all in its own right), helped keep us in line and made sure all the photo's happened, the dances, and all the little things that happen. She kicked ass and I would highly suggest her to anyone. The fact that she wasn't some weird stuck up wedding planner was a bonus. She is a awesome normal down to earth girl. I even got her to dance with us at the end of the night!!

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • Dave's girl

Michele · Married on 10/17/2014

As a destination bride, all of my contact with Nikki was via email. I essentially needed a half day DOC to execute my vision for our small, casual, Tiki hut dinner reception. Nikki was phenomenal! She worked closely with my other vendors and made me feel very comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. I definitely required a coordinator that was concise, communicative, and detailed oriented...Nikki was all of that and beyond. We were thrilled when we arrived and were just able to relax and enjoy because everything had already been taken care of. I would highly recommend Nikki for all of your planning and coordinating needs!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/09/2014

We hired Nikki with Southern Elegance Events for our wedding in downtown St. Pete, and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her event-planning services. We had such an amazing experience, and my husband and I and our families were able to completely enjoy our wedding day while Nikki & her team expertly handled everything from start to finish. One of the great things about this event-planner is that they can customize their services to perfectly fit your needs. We wanted to do some of the front-end planning (like designing & making our own centerpieces), but we wanted someone to take over on the back-end so we could truly enjoy our wedding day without having to stress over any potential problems that may arise. Nikki and her team created a truly stress-free environment for us, and if there were any hiccups along the way, we had no idea. Everything was literally perfect, we had an amazing time with all our family and friends, and we can't thank Nikki, Alicia, or Zack enough!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Adam and Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2014

Nikki did a great job along with her team! Very helpful with all questions and got us the best vendors for the job. Made the process a lot easier! 5 Star wedding planner!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/22/2014

Nikki was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for anything better! From the moment my husband and I met her, we knew she meant business and always wanted to make sure I was happy. The whole experience of having a wedding became a lot easier because of Nikki and her team. She always made sure I had everything in order and if I needed anything would always stop what she was doing to help! On the day of the weddig everything went perfectly. I had no idea of anything that went wrong, Nikki and her team always handled everything so my husband and I could be stress free! I know that our weddig was perfect because of Southern Elegance. Everyone was extremely impressed with Nikki, especially my father! I had friends and family coming up to me saying how she handled everything with ease, which is amazing! Thank you Nikki for making our wedding flawless!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Nikki was wonderful! I was a "last minute plan" kind of bride and she was able to work with me and my crazy plans. We had some issues with our caterer and she made sure that everything went smoothly on the day of the event (despite the caterer dropping the ball on several things). Cannot say enough about her.

Sent on 05/15/2014