My Love Photo Reviews

6 | Estero, FL

6 Reviews for My Love Photo

• User3919548 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful My Love
    Photo was for our engagement and wedding pictures. From the very
    first interaction, both Marisa and Derek's personality stood out among all the other photographers we had contacted. They are such a down to earth couple; they made our engagement pictures so much fun. Their promptness and calmness throughout the day was very much appreciated and the beauty and quality of the pictures are just amazing. When we saw our pictures from our wedding day we were so happy! They got every detail of the day and every emotion felt. Some of the things they captured, we had no idea had happened, they definitely have a gift for seeing things others don't! All in all, we had such a wonderful experience. So happy we went with My Love Photo!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Brett · event on: 09/21/2013

Derek and Marisa Asleson were absolutely wonderful to work with. They payed close attention to the moments we wanted to capture. They offered out ideas for creative capturing of unique settings throughout our engagement session and brought a perspective only a talented photography duo could offer. They were very organized and kept us engaged and excited throughout the entire process. They were very thoughtful and timely during the editing process and delivered a wonderful finished product. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

When it comes to vendors at a wedding, I took photography vendors as my top priority! I knew I would be spending a lot of time with this person on my wedding day, and I wanted to enjoy their company! My love photo is simply lovely, so fun, organized, caring, and professional :) My husband and I loved working with them. They are also SUPER timely! We got Facebook "sneak peeks" of our pictures the day after and they sent the gallery of ALL of our images just a week later! They are so timely and on top of editing. You know you've chosen the right photographer when you look through your photos and smile, laugh, cry, and feel like you're re-living the day as you look through them :) Choose My Love Photo and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2012

Marisa was great to work with and did and amazing job capturing our special day.

Sent on 05/24/2014
  • U

User · Married on 05/24/2015

0.4
      0.5

My wedding was May 24th 2015 and I hire this company based off info from wedding wire. I'm writing a review 3 years later because I was so upset when it originally happened I just wanted to forget the whole thing and move on but this needs to be said. These people NEVER showed up to my wedding. Infact they claimed they were there and then 2 minutes before I walked down the isle texted me to say she was in the "hopital" and wouldn't make it. They ruined my big day. I have 0 pictures from what should have been the best day of my life. Then to top it off she refused to refund my money and had the attitude that shit happens and she shouldn't be held responsible. I don't even know if they are still in business but for the love of God please don't ever hire them.

Sent on 07/10/2018

0.0

SCAM ALERT: Do not hire this company! Marisa and Derek not only failed to show up for our wedding but also have refused to refund our money. They are an absolute nightmare to work with. Not only will you have no photos at the end of your wedding but you will also be out several hundred dollars.

Sent on 12/23/2014